Becoming a Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shiiitt!" Jill cried out.

"Keep them spread!" He shouted.

It wasn't too bad a pain, more like an intense, electric shock. As soon as he moved it away the pain instantly disappeared. But that wasn't the point. Jill knew that this man, her Master, could do anything he wanted to her.

That was his power. If he wanted to turn the power up on the taser and stick it to Jill, then he could, and she wouldn't be able to stop it.

Realising this, Jill's pussy twitched.

"Good girl." He whispered as Jill fought to keep her legs open.

With her teeth gritted, she watched as he brought the taser to her other bare thigh and... zap.

"Mmmmmmfffff!!" Jill grunted into her locked jaw.

He held it onto her for only a second.

"I will not take any hesitation from my demands," he said firmly. "My word is law to my pet."

Zap.

"MMMMMFF!" Jill grunted.

Her legs started to close, but she took a deep breath and pushed them apart again.

Her thighs were shaking, her back was sweating, and she was breathing heavier than ever through her nose.

"When I tell you to do something," he said as the tip of the taser started to move dangerously close to her exposed, open pussy, "you do not need to think. You do as you are told."

Jill looked at him with panicked eyes. She wanted to beg, to shout "NO!", but her teeth were gritted closed to keep her legs open.

A single drop of sweat fell from her face, and as it passed his hand, the taser pressed against her bare, pussy lips.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!" Jill shouted as electricity shocked through her pussy lips, forcing her entire body to start trembling.

Without meaning to, her legs instinctively closed. In doing so, they gripped around the taser which then shocked both her inner thighs at the same time.

"Ahh fuck!" She shouted.

Jill's body was writhing around as she kept gasping for air.

WHACK! The paddle slapped her ass again.

Then, her Master took one of her legs into his hands and pulled it apart himself.

"Are you going to obey me from now on?" He asked.

The taser toucher her inner right thigh and shocked Jill again.

"Yeeeess, Master!" She shouted.

"Without hesitation?" He asked, then shocked her other thigh.

"Fuuck yess, Master!" Jill cried out.

Her body writhed, which just made her spin a little as she hung in the air.

"Will you ever question me again?" He asked.

Then, he pressed the taser against her pussy again.

"FUUUUUCCCKK NEEEEVVERRRR!!" Jill screamed as her pussy got jolted.

"Good!" He said and zapped her bare pussy again, "Girl!" Then pressed it another time against her pussy.

"AHHH FUUUCCKK!" Jill shouted.

He stepped back, letting go of Jill's leg, which forced her to swing in the air.

Her wrists were starting to hurt from holding her body weight and her ass was burning, but her pussy... her pussy was on fire! And in a good way!

She stayed still, breathing heavily as her Master walked around the basement. Jill didn't pay much attention to him until he wheeled something up to her.

Grabbing her left ankle, he lifted it into the air and strapped it into another device. Then he did the same with the right ankle.

With her like that, Jill was able to take some pressure off her wrists and let out a sigh of relief.

However, her arms were still stretched high into the air, and now her legs were tied, spread apart, and her bare pussy just lay open for anyone.

She watched silently as one of her Master's fingers ran on the inside of her thigh, grazing her smooth, delicate skin. Each movement made Jill twitch with excitement. Not that she would want him to stop, but she couldn't stop him if she tried, which is what turned her on.

His fingertip eventually reached Jill's pussy lips, which felt sensitive from being electric shocked, but she could immediately tell that she was soaked.

"Seems you like that, my pet." He whispered, running his finger up and down her slit.

"Mmm." Jill lightly moaned and bit her lip as he played gently with her pussy.

"Do you like to be punished?" He asked, spreading her juices around her lips.

What do I say? Jill thought. She loved and hated being punished, but fuck, she was horny.

SLAP!

"Ahhhh!" Jill shouted as her Master's palm crashed down onto her bare pussy.

"I expect an answer when I ask a question." He said firmly.

"Yes!" Jill cried out. "Yes, I like being punished Master."

"Good girl." He replied.

Jill watched, completely helpless as he slowly pushed two fingers deep inside of her drenched cunt.

"Oooooohhh." She moaned as her pussy wrapped around his fingers.

He was so easily sliding both fingers in and out of her as Jill watched in amazement.

Last week I had no sex life... I would've just been in my room studying. Now look at me, tied up, legs spread, and being fingered by my Owner.

"Ooooh god." Jill moaned as she thought about her new life as a pet.

He kept on fingering her, expertly finding her G-Spot in no time at all, and had Jill moaning louder and louder. That was, until he pulled his fingers out and looked at her.

"Now," he said calmly, "it's time to fuck you for the first time."

Jill's eyes opened wide, and her pussy twitched at the thought. She had only ever had one cock in her pussy, and that was nothing compared to her Owner's size.

She watched as he undid his belt and then... there it was. His big, hard, beautiful cock.

He lined his juicy head with her soaked pussy but stopped before pushing in. Jill felt him grab her head, and she looked into his eyes.

"Are you ready, my pet?" He asked.

Jill looked down at the big cock that was about to impale her and then back into her Owner's eyes.

"Yes, Master," She said firmly. "Fuck me, fuck your pet."

She expected him to just slam his cock into her, but he didn't. No, at first she felt her pussy lips spread open as his head pushed inside of her.

"Ooooh god." Jill moaned as the second cock in her life stretched her perfectly.

"Keep looking in my eyes." He told her.

"Yes, Master." Jill whispered.

With her hands still tied over her head and her legs tied spread apart, Jill stared into her Owner's beautiful eyes as another inch of his cock delved deeper into her.

"Fuuckk." Jill moaned as her insides quickly felt filled with this perfect dick.

She didn't break eye contact once. Her mouth stayed open, letting out little whimpers of pleasure as inch after inch of cock invaded her pussy.

Until finally her Master's hips pressed against her, and Jill couldn't stop from looking down and seeing that he was balls deep inside of her.

"Ooooh fuuuuuccckk!" Jill couldn't hold in her moan as her pussy clenched around his cock.

"Your cunt is still nice and tight, my little slut." He moaned back.

"Thaank youuuu, Master." Jill moaned.

She couldn't explain it, but although he wasn't even moving, something about being completely controlled by this man had Jill feeling things she had never experienced before.

And suddenly, it came crushing out of her.

"FUUUUCCCKK MEEEEEE!!!" Jill screamed as her pussy battered her with a surprising orgasm.

Suddenly her throat was gripped by his hand as her orgasm kept forcing her legs to twitch.

"You naughty little whore!" He grunted, "I didn't give you permission to cum!"

"I'm soooorryyy Maaasstterrr." Jill moaned, unable to stop herself from feeling her amazing orgasm.

"You will be." He threatened.

Then he started. His cock pulled back and slammed deep into Jill.

"Yeess fuck!" Jill moaned.

His grip around her throat tightened, and he started to properly fuck the young slut.

Her Master was barely speaking. He just stared into her eyes like she was his prey as he hammered his cock in and out of her.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck...fuck!" Jill kept moaning.

"If you keep moaning, slut, then I'll have to give you something to shut you up." He threatened as he kept fucking her.

Jill bit her lip to try and stop her moans, but he was fucking her too good. His cock was perfect, filling her amazingly and hitting all the right spots.

Then his hand left her throat and instead grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it hard.

"FUUUCKK YEEESS!" Jill screamed out in pleasure.

"I told you!" He said, and in an instant his cock left her soaked pussy.

Jill breathed heavily as she watched him walk away. Completely restrained like that in the air with her dripping pussy wide open, she just wanted his cock back in her.

After a minute or two he returned with a leather object in his hands.

"Guess we'll have to muzzle you." He said.

Ooooh fuck yes! Muzzle me like a fucking whore!

Jill's body was in overdrive from her lust as he attached the leather muzzle over her mouth and nose. There were two slits for her nostrils which very quickly became necessary when he tightened the muzzle behind her head. The straps were so tight they dug into her scalp a little, and when he stepped back, Jill realised it was very difficult to breathe through her mouth with this muzzle on.

She could barely open her mouth, and she just got her senses filled with the taste of leather. All she could do was breathe through her nose as she looked into his eyes again as he slid his entire cock back into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm!" Jill moaned into the leathery muzzle. The slight pain coming from it dug into her head and actually gave her more pleasure.

"That's better," He moaned as he fucked her in the air. "A good pet will do as she's told."

"Mmhmmm." Jill moaned and nodded her head.

"And you're going to be the most obedient pet ever, aren't you?" He asked.

"Mmmm!" Jill moaned and again nodded her head.

The young girl's large chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily through her nose. She struggled to keep her breath at first as his massive cock hammered into her and seemed to take the air from her lungs.

Looking down at the giant cock that was stretching her pussy, Jill curled her toes and arched her back to moan through the muzzle.

"Mmmmmmm!" She kept moaning.

She was completely helpless, and she fucking loved it!

"We will have a lot of training to get you ready for your reveal next week," Her Master said as he kept fucking her. "I don't want some unruly, obedient pet to embarrass me in front of everyone."

Reveal? Everyone? What?

Jill tried to listen, but her pleasure was too high to focus.

"Yes, my pet," He moaned. "Next week my friends in the BDSM community are coming to see my new pet for the first time, and by then, you will be the most obedient, well behaved little puppy."

"MMMMMMM!" Jill moaned.

Both at the thought of being treated like a puppy, but also knowing that other people were going to see her acting like this, it was something that would be utterly humiliating... and she loved it!

And just like that, Jill came again.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" She screamed into the muzzle.

"You bad fucking girl!!" Her Master shouted at her, and Jill whimpered in an attempt to apologise.

His cock kept hammering into her though, battering her young, tight cunt with his big cock as Jill came over and over around him.

"You will fucking learn to control your orgasms!" He shouted.

"Mmmmmm!" Jill moaned and nodded as she kept cumming.

Then she felt it. Her Master's grunts became louder, his cock expanded inside her, and suddenly she felt a thick, hot, creamy load of cum erupting deep into her young cunt.

"Fuuucck!" He roared as shot after shot of cum filled Jill up.

"Mmmmmm!!" Jill moaned, loving the feeling of this amazing man cumming inside of her.

It felt like gallons of cum was erupting from her Owner's cock, filling up her young, tight, little pussy over and over.

Jill kept moaning like a whore into her muzzle as he just kept fucking her through his own orgasm.

When he finally stopped, his cock pulled out, and Jill felt tons of cum leak out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Her Master then whipped his sticky cock against her leg, leaving a wet patch on her.

Jill was still breathing heavily into the muzzle as she looked at him. She felt totally broken, but she loved every second of it!

"Now then, you naughty little pet," he said to her, "you will be punished for cumming without permission."

"Mhmm." Jill moaned and nodded.

--

It took nearly half an hour for him to get Jill into her new position.

She was lying flat on her stomach, only she wasn't on the floor. No, she was held in the air by a few straps around her thighs, arms, chest and one around her neck. Jill already felt sore from these straps holding her up.

When she tried to move, she could only go an inch.

Her muzzle was still on, making it so she couldn't say a word.

Her Master then pulled on a rope, and her legs spread further wide open.

There she was, held in the air, completely naked, and with her legs spread apart. She had no idea what was to come, but she couldn't wait to find out.

SPANK!

A hard hand came crashing down onto Jill's bare ass that made her whimper into her muzzle.

She heard him moving around, but she couldn't see him. Then she felt something touching her asshole.

"Mhmm?" Jill groaned.

SPANK!

"Keep quiet, slut! You're already in enough trouble!" He threatened.

Jill then remained perfectly silent as a small object started to invade her ass. She had to hold in a grunt as her rim opened up and accepted this foreign object.

When she felt him move away, the toy inside of her stayed lodged in her asshole. Jill's tight, little hole started to quiver around it, sending little shocks of pleasure throughout her body.

Then, she felt something start to get pushed into her drenched, cum filled pussy.

"Mmmm!" Jill couldn't hold back the moan this time.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Jill whimpered with every strike, but each spank made her pussy twitch more.

And then, both the toy in her asshole and her pussy started to vibrate.

It wasn't massive, but enough to make her moan in pleasure from the feeling.

"I hope you won't need the bathroom again, my slut," she heard him say, "because you're staying like this until tomorrow."

"Hmm?" Jill groaned.

He can't be serious? He can't leave me like this for hours?

The vibrating in her holes turned up a level, and Jill let out a shocked moan.

"Oh and," he said, "these are staying on, as well."

"Mmmmm." Jill moaned into her gag as her body started to feel great pleasure.

"Since you came so much without permission," he explained, "then these are going to stay in all night. The only problem is that this level won't let you cum."

"Hmm?" Jill groaned again.

"That's right," he said, "all night you're just going to have the teasing of your pussy and asshole, but you won't cum. You have to earn that, and so far you haven't."

Jill could feel immense pleasure coursing through her body, but she already knew that he was right, this level wouldn't get her to orgasm.

His footsteps got further away as Jill breathed heavily into her muzzle.

"But don't worry, my pet. I'll leave the light on for you." He said and then, Jill heard the door close.

Oh my god! Jill moaned in her own head, How am I supposed to stay like this all night?!

Her pussy and asshole tingled from the vibrating toys, forever edging her, but she knew she wouldn't get that sweet release.

Held up like this, Jill knew she was in for a long night.

To be continued...