Becoming A Pt. 02

Story Info
Aniyah continues to be the object of her master's appetites.
2k words
4.44
7.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I woke up and felt the collar around my neck. Quickly, I dashed to the bathroom. I had no idea when Master would be coming. I needed to be ready. I brushed my teeth, used the toilet and jumped into the shower. I scrubbed myself quickly but thoroughly. I got out, dried off and applied the necessary oils and fragrances to make myself smell heavenly. I brushed my hair and braided it up. Someone knocked on the door.

I knelt and said,

"Come in."

Master appeared at the door.

"Rise," he said.

I got to my feet and kept my gaze down.

"Good girl. I see you are clean for me."

"Yes, Sir."

"You smell nice. I am pleased."

"Thank you, Master."

"Hands behind you."

I held my hands behind my back and turned. He locked some handcuffs on my wrists.

"Open your mouth."

I did. He pushed a cloth inside and taped my mouth shut. Over that went the long cloth, knotted behind my head.

"Face me."

I turned to him. He was wearing a denim shirt, open, and matching jeans. His body was so incredible.

"Are these my tits?" He tweaked my nipple.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded. Master began to twist both nipples in his hands.

"You have some beautiful tits. They will serve our baby quite well. I expect you to breastfeed."

Baby? What baby? Then it dawned on me, he had fucked me without a condom! He was trying to get me pregnant!

"You will give birth to our child," he said. He came behind me and put his hand on my belly. "I cannot wait to see you big and beautiful with child, this sexy belly of yours big and round like the moon. You are going to be a good mother. In the meantime," he dipped his hand between my legs, "Master needs to be fed."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I leaned back against him.

"Lay down. Give me my pussy."

I laid on the floor and spread my legs. Master crept on me. He dove between my legs and began to lick and suck.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Fuck my face, slave!"

I pushed my pelvis into his face.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" His tongue was merciless in its assault on my tender flower.

"Don't you dare cum," he ordered. Oh damn, how could I not? He kept licking.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

I tried to get away, but he wouldn't let me. He kept licking and sucking. My body was about to explode! Suddenly, he stopped and cuffed my ankles.

"That's enough for now."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm? Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I raised my pelvis off the floor.

"If you want to cum, then you have to find a way." He got up and licked his lips. I glared at him. You wicked man! How could you bring me to the break of orgasm and not finish? My clit was swollen and aching. How could I do this? I had to run my clit on something, but what?

"You have five minutes to make yourself cum in front of me, or I will punish you."

Fuck! I looked around wildly. I laid down on the bed and swung my legs up. There had to be something!

"Four minutes, my dear."

Shit! He would do it, too! Thinking quickly, I knelt on the bed. I had just enough traction to rub my clit on my heels.

"Three minutes."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I rubbed my aching pussy against my heels. This had to work!

"Two minutes."

I rubbed harder.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Down to the wire my dear."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" An orgasm exploded in my body. "Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I collapsed on the bed. Master clapped his hands.

"I am impressed. You are very resourceful, my dear." He sat beside me and stroked my hair.

"You earned some dick."

He dropped his jeans. He wore no underwear!

"On your stomach!"

I flipped over. He unlocked my ankle cuffs and slid into my wetness.

"Are you a good slave, Aniyah Grace?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

I nodded.

He yanked the knot on my gag.

"Let me hear you say it!"

"Immmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm."

"You like it when master fucks your hard?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

He slapped my ass cheeks.

"Are you going to have our baby?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Uhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh! Oh you got some good pussy! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! I'm gonna come! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He shot his hot load into me. He yanked the cloth down and flipped me over.

"Clean this dick!"

He ripped the tape from my mouth and pulled out the rag. His wet dick went into my mouth.

"Suck it good! Yes! That's a good girl! Mmmmmm, hmmmmm! You gonna drink my cum?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

I nodded.

Master grabbed my head.

"Swallow! Uhhhhhhhhhh! Oh fuck! Fuck!!!!!" He held my head in place as he came again. Then he shoved the cloth inside and pulled the long cloth over my mouth and nose. He stood up and fixed his jeans.

"You did good. Come here." I scooted over to him. He put his arm around me.

"I love you, Aniyah. You are mine. Are you mine?"

I nodded.

He kissed my gagged mouth.

"Breakfast?"

I nodded. Master tied a rope to my collar and led me downstairs. This time, he had two places set. He sat me down and undid the handcuffs and removed the gag.

"You may eat," he said, smiling. "You earned the privilege of sitting with me. You passed the cum test."

"Thank you, Master."

Breakfast was lovely, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, coffee. I kept my gaze down and paid attention to my food.

"You have permission to speak, my dear."

"Master, will I be permitted to wear clothes?"

"When you are dancing, yes. I want you in full costume."

"What about other times, Master?"

"Are you ashamed of your body, Aniyah?"

"No, Master."

He leaned forward.

"We will see how you do these next few days. Perhaps I shall allow you to wear something that covers you and pleases me, if you continue to make me happy. I am not surprised at how well you are doing."

"You're not?"

He shook his head.

"You remind me of your heroines, eager to please once they have a sense of the consequences. I have not had to punish you, yet."

I swallowed.

"Do not worry my dear. Punishment is not something that I take lightly. I would not enjoy hurting my sweet girl, but I do enjoy having you in my control." He reached over and tweaked my breast.

"We need to shave you."

"Master?"

"You know what I mean. I want my pussy bare. Do you have any objections, my dear?"

I smiled.

"No, Master."

Like it would matter if I did, I thought to myself. You would still strap me down and shave me.

"Finish eating, then go brush your teeth and go kneel at the dungeon door."

"Am I in trouble, Master?"

"No. I am going to shave you down there. Now, go."

I hurried up the stairs. I brushed my teeth and went to the dungeon. I knelt and waited.

"You are learning quickly." Master unlocked the door.

"Inside," he said. I went inside and knelt.

"Up," he said. Master led me to a table that o had not seen before. It looked like a medical examining table, with stirrups.

"On the table. Feet in the stirrups."

I obeyed. Master strapped my legs down.

"Hands out!"

I gave him my wrists. He bound them, raised my arms above my head and secured them. Then he stood over me with a white cloth in his hand.

"You will be gagged most of the time unless I see fit to have you speak. If you want permission to speak or drink water, tap your mouth with your first two fingers."

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now, open for me."

I opened my mouth. I accepted the rag, the tape, and the cloth that covered it. Master positioned himself between my legs. He picked up some clippers.

"Now, I suggest you hold still."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded. The clippers didn't hurt, just tickled a little. Once he was done, I felt him smearing cream on my skin.

"Hold still. I have a blade in my hand."

I held perfectly still, even though my legs quivered because Master kept blowing across my clit.

"Almost done, my dear." I nodded. Master wiped me down.

"All finished. Have you ever seen your pussy bald?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm,"

I shook my head.

"Look now."

I raised my head. There was a mirror between my legs. Lord have mercy, he was right! The hair was completely gone! It did look sexy that way.

"Now, I think you earned a reward."

I heard a buzzing.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I jumped when something rubbery and vibrating slid into my pussy.

"Come on. Show Master you know how to fuck a vibrator."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, nmmmmmmmmmm!" I rolled and raised my hips and pelvis.

"Yes. Good girl! This is very sexy! You have permission to come."

"Hmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I yanked those ropes holding me down. My body quaked like the earth! Oh man, oh man, oh man! When I had nothing else left, I collapsed on the table. Master turned on the vibrator. He came to the head of the table and stroked my bangs.

"Did you enjoy that, my pet?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Do you enjoy being tied and gagged and brought to orgasm?"

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm!"

"Good, because I like watching you come. Is your little pussy tired?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Good. We will let her rest today. Tonight, I have a friend coming. You will dance for us and service us, understand?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Do not worry, you are still mine. I will not let anyone else harm you. In the meantime, I want you to spend some time writing." He undid me from the table. He led me to my office, which had an ocean view and it's own bathroom, like my bedroom. I was shocked to see my own laptop sitting in front of me on the desk.

"Two hours, and then you are to nap for tonight. I expect to see something on the page when I return."

He kissed my gagged mouth. Then he locked the door as he left. I sighed.

What to write? Well....I thought a moment and then I had it. Why not write about my current experience? I typed across the top of the page in bold letters, "Becoming A, The Story of an Author and Sex Slave."

By the time Master returned for me, I had written twenty pages of text. He looked over the document briefly.

"I am impressed, little one. As the days unfold, I expect you to add more to our story. Stand up and put your hands behind you." I did. Master cuffed my wrists. Then he slung me over his shoulder. He slapped my ass good and hard. He carried me to my room and laid me across the bed.

"You look so fetching like this," he kissed my breast, "all helpless and gagged." Master began to massage my pussy while he licked my nipples.

"Mmmmmm, somebody is nice and wet. Did you miss me while I was gone?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Good. Look at me, Aniyah." I raised my gaze to his beautiful eyes. Master cupped my chin in his hand.

"You are very responsive to my touch." He kept fingering me mercilessly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!" I rose my pelvis to meet his touch.

"That's a girl. Fuck my hand. That's right. Does it feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Good girl. Come for your Master. Come nice and hard!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" My legs locked around his hand. He waited until I released his hand.

"Rest now, my lovely one."

Master undid the handcuffs. He kissed my forehead, and then he was gone. I removed my gag and settled into bed, wondering what the evening would bring.

To be continued...