Becoming A Pt. 03

Story Info
Aniyah meets a friend of her master’s.
1.6k words
4.58
5.2k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful," Master came up behind me as I was painting contour across my stomach.

"Thank you, Master."

"I like your makeup techniques. He watched as I added more color and brushed the lines to make my abs appear as if they were in fact, more muscular than they truly were. I had spent almost an hour on my face, especially my eyes because I planned on wearing a face veil. My costume was black and gold, a simple halter, skirt, and coin belt. I had a dark veil with coins attached pinned in my hair. I added plenty of gold bangles around my wrists.

"Are you wearing panties, Aniyah?"

"Yes, Master."

"Take them off."

I reached under my full skirt and removed them.

"Put them in your mouth."

I did.

"Close your lips." I did and out came the silver duct tape. Master held up a long black cloth.

"This better matches your outfit, my dear." He tied it over my mouth and nose. "Are you able to breathe?"

"Mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Now, you should know that at this moment, I am not sharing you with any other men. I want the baby growing inside of you to be mine. My friend coming tonight is a beautiful lady. Have you ever been sexually stimulated by another female?"

"Nmmmmmmmmm," I shook my head.

"You will like Kenai. She has a very dainty touch." Master fixed my face veil for me. He took my hand.

"Come down when I summon you, understand?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Kneel at the top of the stairs and wait for me."

He led me to the top of the stairs. I knelt with my hands on my lap. Master, dressed in one of his suits, went downstairs. I heard him opening the door and greeting his friend. The butterflies were going crazy inside of me. I could hear Kenai's sweet voice. She had a beautiful laugh.

"Sam, where is this beautiful acquisition of yours?"

"She is waiting upstairs for me. Already, she is quite eager to please." Master clapped his hands twice. I rose and slowly made my way down the stairs. Kenai was a woman of Asian descent. She had long, thick dark hair to her waist. She wore a gray business suit, black hose and high black heels. She had gorgeous red painted lips and high cheekbones. I stood beside Master with my gaze pointed down.

"This is my Aniyah."

Kenai tipped my chin up. I avoided her gaze.

"You are exquisite!" I lowered my head back down.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I said quietly.

"You have her gagged, Sam?"

"Yes."

"I am looking forward to watching you dance, slave girl."

"Come to the living room." Master took my arm. Kenai made herself at home on one of the huge satin pillows that sat on the floor. The fireplace was burning, the lights dim, the ocean provided nice background noise to the sultry Arabian music that pumped from the stereo. Master sat beside Kenai and watched as I began to sexily move my arms and hips. I slowly rocked and shifted my hips back and forth. I began to undulate my body, putting great emphasis on pushing my chest forward. Master and Kenai seemed hypnotized as they watched. I sank to my knees. I sat on my heels as I rolled my belly. Then I leaned back on my arms and extended my legs and rolled my belly towards the vaulted ceiling. I noticed that Kenai had removed her jacket. She wore a black camisole without a bra. Her hardening nipples were obvious through the soft fabric.

Master crooked his finger to me. I obeyed snd went to him. He pulled out a rope. I knew what it meant. I held my wrists behind me. Instead of tying them together at the small of my back, he pushed my elbows into a bent position. My fists were now opposite of each other. He bound them that way. Then he took more rope and wrapped it around and below my breasts, using some of the ends of that rope to attach to my wrists. From the back I'm sure it looked like my wrists were in a rope sling. Finally, he took another rope, folded it in half and wrapped it around my waist. He pulled the free ends though the loop and pulled tight. He wound the free ends around me several times, then returned to the front and pulled the free ends through the loop and made a knot.

"I am very impressed, Sam. Your Shibari skills have greatly improved."

"That's because I have a good teacher." He went over to Kenai and gave her a deep kiss. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, but then again, I would be the one bearing his child. Master turned to me.

"Keep dancing for us, my lovely."

My breasts now strained against the rope, spilling out over it. My waist had been cinched down at least an inch. I had to take shorter breaths. Now that my upper body was captive, I had to use my lower body to dance. I continued doing hip bumps and circles. I looked seductively at them over my veil. I knelt before my master. He had loosened his tie and opened three buttons on his shirt.

"You look so divine, my little one. So sexy!" He grabbed my hips. The coins on my belt clinked as I moved.

"You have me so fucking hard, Aniyah!" He removed his jacket and his shirt and tie. Kenai came up behind me. She had taken off her skirt and nose. She had beautiful, nicely shaped legs. She knelt behind me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I jumped when she felt my breasts. She softly kissed the back of my neck. Master was right. Her touch was softer than any man's. She reached under my tip. She expertly felt my nipples.

"You have beautiful breasts," she whispered. "Perfect to breastfeed a baby and please a man." She tipped my face to her. She moved my veil aside and kissed my gagged mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm,"

I moaned.

"I know who you are and why you are here. You are a deliciously sexy woman and writer. I am also a fan of your work. Tonight, let me and Sam enjoy you." She kissed me again.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm," I said.

Master freed his hard dick from his pants.

"Come and ride me," he said. I straddled him and lowered myself down. He grabbed my hips. Kenai kept working my breasts.

"Come on baby! Dance on my dick!"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I grunted. I rolled my torso in a circle. Kenai kissed my neck and kept rubbing my breasts.

"Come for me hard!" Master said. He worked my clit with his thumb.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" An earth quaking orgasm overtook me.

"Aw shit! Shit!" Master filled me with his hot seed. He began to pant.

"Kenai, clean her pussy!"

"With pleasure," she said. Kenai laid me on the floor, hiked my skirt up and dove under it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squealed when I felt her tongue on my wet folds. I had never been eaten out by a woman! It felt good. Master pulled Kenai's panties down.

"Don't stop licking her! I'm gonna fuck you now!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!" I heard Kenai frown as Master slid his dick into her. She didn't miss a beat with that tongue! She kept on licking and sucking me. I thrust my pelvis into her face. Master slapped her on the ass.

"Make her come all over your face!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Come, Aniyah Grace! Come for your master!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! I squeezed my hands. I chomped hard on my panties in my mouth. Kenai wrapped her hands around me. I locked her face between my legs. I came a second time. Master grunted. He pulled out of Kenai and exploded on her back. She came out from under my skirt.

"Did you enjoy that," she said breathlessly.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I nodded. She kissed me again. Her face was wet with my juices.

"You have a delicious pussy. Now you have had your female cherry busted."

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I moaned.

"I will see you again, Aniyah. I am a nurse midwife. I will be caring for you and your baby, among other things." She gave me one last kiss.

"Sam, I need to clean up."

"Help yourself, my dear." Master gestured to the stairs. Once she was gone, he untied me. He unwound the gag, took out my panties and pulled me into his arms for a lengthy kiss.

"You my dear," he said when he released me, "were absolutely wonderful."

"Thank you, Master."

I looked down.

"No," he tipped my chin up at him, "look at me." I did.

"Aniyah, I love you. You are more than just my slave. I have been in love with you for a long time. I want to make you happy. I will still of course, be tying you up and gagging you every day, but I want more from you."

"More, Master?"

He shook his head.

"Only call me that if you really want to. My name is Sam."

"I would like that."

"You have proven yourself worthy of all my love." He kissed me. "When Kenai leaves, I am going to give you a lavender bath and put you to bed."

I smiled and nodded.

That night, Sam carried me upstairs to his suite. He filled his sunken tub with bubbles and laid me inside. He lovingly washed my hair and body. Then he climbed in beside me. It was nice to kiss him without the restraints. I knew in my heart that something had changed.

In the morning, when I woke up, I was not alone. He was right beside me. I knew then that I belonged to him, mind, body, and soul.