Becoming a Sissy

Story Info
10/10 would Needle and Phalic Object Again.
6.8k words
4.32
7.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Mark blinked, shaking his head as he yelled at the two drones. "Stop this shit right now, I don't want to go into the machine. I don't want to become just some air headed bimbo slut. I don't want to be a girl or a boy girl or a girl with a dick. I want to be a dude and I want to be me."

He cried but the two drones ignored him, dragging him closer and closer to the machine. He couldn't wrap his head around how meaningless his kicks and struggles were. The drone's tight grip never wavered. The words he spewed falling on deaf ears.

The drones didn't care what Mark wanted, nor did they care who or what he was. The control unit had said to deposit him inside the large cylindrical machine and that was what they did. They didn't think or feel. They just did what they were told.

Mark's eyes grew wider and wider, his kicks more fervent as the machine loomed larger and larger. Spitting and twisting, all he managed to do was hurt himself. Until finally the threshold was right there and without warning the twin drones heaved him in. Throwing him with enough force to bounce off the other side of the chamber.

Collapsing onto the floor in a puddle of legs and arms. He watched as the door of the chamber slid closed. The interior of what he had heard others call a cocoon was chrome and reflective. There were no visible seams or defects in its smoothness once the door had closed. The seam of the door had even vanished leaving him completely disoriented.

Mark let out another breath, he supposed this was it. He wasn't going to escape, he was just going to be another dumb slut soon enough. He started to cry and whimper as he hugged himself. This wasn't what he wanted. He has never been into guys, he'd never even considered himself bisexual or even curious.

He knew what happened to those that came out of cocoons. It wasn't a secret. Hell he even used one or two of the former inhabitants in the redlight district. He had always followed a don't ask and don't worry policy. Though it wasn't like the former normies would have had a clue what really happened to them after having their brains scrambled.

The majority ended up some sort of bimbo, either with a dick or a pussy. It just depended. A few ended up as sissy's which were former guys that wanted to be as feminine as possible. They sported large chests most of the time and were slightly smarter than the bimbos.

The final incarnation was fembois; former girls or boys, that had taken on a more feminine male look. They tended to be the smartest of the bunch, they tended to look androgynous and were complete butt sluts. They were the most cock hungry of all the possible outcomes. Most of them ended up auctioned off or sold to high-ranking CEO's or officials.

Mark wasn't sure what the worst outcome was as he sat there hugging himself waiting for the process to start waiting for the rest of his life. Waiting for himself to be turned into something he wasn't.

The wait was the worst part Mark thought. Every phantom sound he heard caused him to jump or whimper. Quivering in the middle of the pod until it finally started to function. He didn't even have a chance to react as the bar quietly managed to maneuver behind him. The collar silently slipped around his neck. Trapping him and forcing him to stand.

Another arm coming from some unknown location making quick work of the slacks he wore. Then making even quicker work of the polo shirt he chose that day. The fabric fluttered to the floor much like his hopes and dreams had when he got the email he was selected. That had felt like decades in the past despite it having been less than an hour prior.

Trembling, he watched in the mirrored cylinder as his boxers were soon cutaway. The fabric leaving him and taking what little modesty he had with them. He watched on wondering what was in store. While he might have known what the machines could do no one talked about the process.

It was far too taboo to do such a thing in polite society, it was only understood that if you got the email that you were to be converted. Brought into society's underbelly and recreated into something more. There would be some that would say it was a great honor, those would be the ones whose family, friends, children, and themselves were exempt from such fates the upper echelon of society.

Mark was so lost in his own mind, his own worries. He had completely failed to notice the new arm that had manifested under him snaking between his legs. The tip was a long phallic shape with a slit in its tip. Completely oblivious to its existence, until that moment he felt it spit something on his taunt little backside.

Like a cobra spitting its venom at him Mark tensed and seized up. His body was rigid and anything but relaxed. He started to squirm moving around this way and rubbing the thick goopy substances between his cheeks coating his naughty little hole with it causing everything to go numb back there.

He panicked as he watched the tip vanish between his cheeks. Screaming and whimpering thrashing as he imagined what was happening. The quick acting numbing agent had left him with the weakest sense of what was going on. He felt his tight little hole stretching unpainfully open. His ring accepted the thick intruder as it slid deeper and deeper into him. Until it was snaking inside his bowels.

Unable to move as easily Mark started to hyperventilate the thick shaft inside him going rigid. Locking him into place he couldn't easily move any longer. The shaft wasn't finished with Mark. Soon he could feel a deluge of liquid being pumped into him going up his bowels he soon felt his stomach start to distend.

The cramping kept him from focusing on anything as he watched inch by inch his stomach bulge, his cock hanging limply between his legs in the chrome mirror of the cocoon.

That was why once again Mark was taken completely by surprise. The arm that had descended right in front of him took him completely by surprise as he yelled and hollered. The thick phallic shape squirting something into his mouth. That tasted oddly salty, sticky, and bitter. Numbing his throat as it descended.

Mark swore he should have started choking but instead he could breathe, as long as he didn't panic. Trying to remain calm was easier said than done. He felt this intruder inside his throat start to throb and pulse as it pumped more liquid into his distended tummy.

His eyes did tear as he wondered what was happening to him. He could feel the cramping in his bowels and stomach. His muscles started to burn, and it was becoming harder and harder to focus. The pain was tolerable and he thought that most of it was phantom. That his own anxiety about what was happening was to blame.

That didn't lessen it any, as he squirmed, wondering how much longer he must go through all this, how long before his torment would end. Though his journey had just started. His stomach continued to extend, growing bigger and bigger until he looked multiple months pregnant.

His anxiety working through every nerve, his cheeks tear stained, his eyes blurry and red he wondered what was next. Perhaps the cocoon had screwed up, he thought. Perhaps it would leave him some sort of misshapen freak, that was half converted. Though he had never seen a pregnant sissy or femboy. The female bimbos that could be knocked up didn't come out that way as far as he knew.

Watching Mark could barely make out another arm snaking from the wall about mid height. This one looked odd and strangely shaped. This one was phallic shaped like the others. This one looked more cylindrical and there was a point at the end that seemed to catch the light. Once it had gotten close enough, he could tell what it was.

This arm was a hypodermic needle, soon it found its way into his hip. The syringe filled with a pink glowing fluid. That was soon injected into the once more squirming and panicking Mark. There wasn't much more that could be done to him, yet he continued to panic at every opportunity. This time he managed to do less than before, causing his oversized and very distended belly to quiver and shake. The overhang crushing down on his cock and balls causing him to tear up a new and whimper around the thick phallus in his throat.

Once the needle had deposited its payload it quickly vanished back from which it had come. Leaving just a small red drop where it had penetrated Mark's hip. Though Mark could feel the burning from the injection.

While he was focused on that burning sensation, another arm on the other side had appeared. Quickly and effortlessly injecting mark on that side also leaving Mark whimpering and with both hips burning. He wondered if there would finally start to be changes. Would he finally find out his fate?

Mark wouldn't need to wait long to find out what the injections would do. His body started to become slick with sweat even in the cool cocoon. The fat and muscle in his thighs and hips started to ripple and undulate.

Watching in horror at the unnatural movement he feels the cramps inside his stomach and bowels worsen at the same time. His hips started to take on the first noticeable changes. They seemed to become thicker and fatter. He watched as they widened, and the muscle took on a new definition.

They looked far more feminine and brought forth a new set of tears, he was going to be a bimbo he just knew it. The only fate worse than that would have been becoming a sissy. Then a femboi was just as bad. There wasn't a fate that was better, he thought.

Ignoring what was going on he didn't notice as his thighs grew bigger, more feminine. Soft and push while giving him curves that most ladies would kill for. It wasn't until his tender sweet orbs that dangled under his cock were caught and crushed between them that he paid an ounce of attention.

Screaming, feeling like that time his little sister had kicked him there when he was growing up. She was upset at him about something he couldn't remember. It was so many years ago and for a moment. He wondered how she was doing, how her children were doing. A deep sadness overtook him. Then the pain returned, pulling him from his nostalgia. Until he felt a pop his balls pushed from between those new pillowy thighs to rest on top of them.

Breathing in a sigh of relief even if just for a moment. Mark looked over himself, blinking away the tears he had shed trying to clear his vision so he could see what might be coming while inspecting himself. Mark realized his hands had been free this entire time, he had been lost in so much fear, anxiety, and turmoil. He could easily have adjusted himself unsure of what to think or what to make of that.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Mark reached down running his fingertips over his newly expanded hips and thighs. He could feel how soft and plush they were. They were indeed a part of him. There was no illusion about that as he felt the sensation of his own touch. His skin felt so soft and sensitive. He squirmed jamming the phallic probe further up his ass causing him to gasp around the one in his throat.

The cocoon didn't sit idle for long, as more arms seemed to appear from nowhere surrounding Mark, each arm equipped with a hypodermic needle each showcasing a different color of the rainbow. Mark was worried but unlike before, he had given up hope of escape. His anxiety had quieted down. He only lightly cried as he watched those needles come closer.

He hardly even made a noise as they started to plunge into his soft flesh, poking and pricking him from head to toe. The injectors left him sensitive and numb somehow; such contrast. He was numb to the injections but could feel the fluid as it entered his body. Then before long he could feel an intense heat welling up inside him.

This was like a heat he never felt before, and he started sweating harder than he ever had. Thick droplets running down his flat chest and over his nipples. Small streams formed as they ran down his thighs between his ass cheeks. His entire body felt as though it was being cooked. Perhaps this had all been some joke, this was a giant oven.

The ogre he had always imagined under his bed was real, and now he was its next meal. That thought soon evaporated as the cramps and pain started anew. Mark felt like that ogre was twisting and turning, crushing and smashing his body. Rearranging his insides and compacting his bones.

Mark had the sense to look in the chrome mirror of the cocoon. He would have watched his body shrink, his 6-foot form growing shorter. His legs compacted on themselves as did the rest of him. Shorting to be about 5 foot 4 inches. He would never tower over anyone. He would always be looking up.

Mark looked more like a caricature drawn on the boardwalk by some inspiring artist. Perhaps a mimic at a fair drawn by someone that did funny portraits. His broad hips, thick thighs, and swollen belly did little for how he looked. Combined with his overly broad shoulders. Though his stomach had shrunk a good deal. He no longer looked as pregnant as before.

Opening his eyes blinking, he gasped, seeing the parody of himself for the first-time squirming, wishing he could more easily move his head. Instead of being locked in place. His throat and neck had started to truly hurt for the first time since this ordeal had begun.

Curious Mark wondered how long he had been in the cocoon, had it been hours or just minutes? He had lost all track of time waiting for the next thing to happen. That wait wasn't long though to Mark it felt like eons. There was no injection this time, just a tingling in his shoulders. He watched through red eyes as they started to shift. The skin and bones seem to be made of Jello rippling and shifting.

Mark could feel his shoulders pulling in, giving him a much more feminine and narrower frame. He was no longer so broad shouldered. He was far more feminine looking than he ever imagined seeing himself. Squinting, he would think he was looking at his sister in a mirror. Though a very twisted version of her, where she had a cock and balls. Perhaps she was shorter than average to boot.

Watching his shoulders change Mark noticed his belly shrinking even further. The bloating he felt was starting to subside. He wondered if it would stay stretched out. Perhaps he was given a little bit of a tummy. He saw plenty of bimbos with tummies on them. There were guys out there who loved to fuck a slut with a little extra jiggle.

That caused a fresh set of anxiety, he didn't want to be fucked by random guys. Taking their cocks all day and all night. That insatiable hunger that bimbos had. Yet he was sure he was ending up a bimbo. Least he would love cock he thought and least he wouldn't mind something jammed in his ass.

Though if he admitted it to himself. Having the phallic thing in there wasn't so bad. In a twisted way it had become comforting. Sorta a way to tell he was still himself at the moment. He didn't enjoy it. Which left him understanding that he was still Mark the heterosexual male he started out as.

What came next to interrupt Mark's musing was something different. Out of the wall one of the chrome panels popped free. Inching its way closer and closer. Until it wrapped itself around Mark's chest. Looking down as best he could he felt the cold tingle of steel against his flat breast. His nipples throbbing under the cold touch.

Then he felt the heat as something started to happen. His chest itched while his nipples throbbed. Gasping as he squirmed the sensation like nothing he felt so far. The most intense as suddenly it felt like there was ice being rubbed around his nipples. The peaks were painfully stiff. Building pressure behind them threatens to overwhelm him. Gasping around the thick member still lodged firmly in his throat. He tries to focus on other things.

Massaging, creasing, kneading the panel slowly starts to deform, becoming rounded as Mark's new breast starts to form. His body once more sweating as rivets of liquid run between his new cleavage fat cells multiplying, forming, as his cells are stimulated and teased to grow.

Soon Mark can feel the extra weight of his new chest, his stomach shrinking inch by inch as his chest begins to grow inch by inch. Until finally, much to Mark's relief and horror. The panel pulls away.

Blinking, looking down, unable to see past the twin mountains that now occupy his chest. He is simply stunned, had his mouth not been occupied he most likely looked like a fish. They are simply massive, comically big on his small frame. They look as if he had to guess to be closer to an E cup than a D. His new breast sagging ever so slightly towards the ground sported thick nipples that reminded him of small fingers protruding.

Once more the anxiety flared in Mark, a common recurring theme. He started to hyperventilate reminding himself to relax. He could feel the wiggle and bounce of his chest with every tortured breath. He could feel the anxiety of his predicament threatening to overwhelm him. He knew deep down it was futile, there was no escape, no amount of anxiety that would reverse what had been done. There was only going forward.

Forward the cocoon went with little regard to how Mark felt, another panel coming from the wall soon wrapped around Mark's waist. Mark waited wondering what this one might be doing when he felt the sudden pressure where it was wrapped. He felt his ribs and waist start to shrink. The unsettling sensation of organs shifting and moving as he squirmed.

The feeling of being impaled on the appendage that still occupied his backside was alarming in the way it was comforting and felt good. Mark could feel his stomach shrinking further. He would have even guessed it was closer to its original size than when he started.

Though he had no way to tell. Until the panel unwrapped pulling free. He was left blinking, staring at its aftermath. He had an hourglass shape now. There were no two ways about its thick fat hips, narrow waist, stomach, connected to massive tits and narrow shoulders.

Excluding his head, Mark thought very little of himself still looked like the old him. He still had his cock and balls for now. There was plenty of hair still covering his body. Including an unsightly patch between his tits. The rest of him looked very much female now. He could have even passed as a hairy hermaphrodite. This sent a shiver through him. He did not want to spend the rest of his existence caught between genders.

Mark need not worry about that; the cocoon was far from finished with him. In fact while Mark had been distracted looking at himself new arms and needles had appeared. Painfully injecting the bottom of both his flat ass cheeks. The third needle had been injected right below his tail bone. While the thick phallus inside him injected his prostate.

A burning sensation the likes of which he never felt completely overwhelmed him. Had he been free he would have doubled over in pain. The focus of that burning his prostate deep inside him as it started to grow fatter, thicker and more sensitive. The injection made sure that any penetration by tongue, cock, or toy would set him alight with pleasure.

Like most things pain came before pleasure, so he was left wiggling and jiggling, his body bouncing as he moved and danced wanting for that burn to go away and slowly it did abide but his dancing had other effects.

His cock which had been flaccid the entire time. grew hard and thick, the tip quickly becoming wet as he massaged and hit his prostate with that thick phallic shape inside him. Causing him to milk himself. His balls throbbing as he shot thick loads of musky cum onto the floor of the cocoon. Leaving it slick as it combined with the sweat from earlier.

Breathing hard Mark wondered what else was in store, having completely forgotten about the injections in his ass until he felt his ass start to inflate. His little tight hole that had been devastated by the fat thick phallus that had been stretching his taunt o ring this entire time grew tighter. His cheeks filling out even as they lifted rubbing across the shaft inside him as he whimpered. Wondering when the humiliation and pain might stop.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers
12