Becoming A Sissy Bitch For An Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little while later, I felt stupid for not just heading to Kione but a quick messaged showed that she was busy at work. I should really find out her hours and what it is she does.

All day was aggravating. I now had a full drone mindset and the person I was a drone too wasn't around. There's got to be some way that helps us not go crazy when our mistress's are away. I hope Kione tells me tonight so I can keep my sanity in one piece when I have to go days without seeing her.

The day andI wanted the next event, the next part of my life, and it felt like I was stuck waiting for it. An advertisement on T.V. had a woman wink at me at that exact thought and I didn't appreciate how it seemed to be directed to that exact thought.

Finally, finally Kione was off work. There was no real self control here. I had been sending her messages all day and whatever she did, she was free to message back.

I met back at her house and was extremely confused that her front door was just, open. I closed it on my way in. I went to her bedroom, having been told to let myself in and saw Kione.

No, let me try that again.

I Saw Kione.

All this time, it had been fun. And it still was, but I don't think I had really stopped to think about the woman I was fucking, what was going on underneath. I had gotten emotions and vibes and wants from her. Clearly gentle, nice, restraining herself, dominant but in a nice way, liked cute things, liked me. And now, seeing her naked, standing there, with a look on her face that'd make a whore blush, I realized exactly what type of person Kione was.

She wanted to absolutely fuck me silly. To dress me up and really use me. To make me her cute little sex toy. To feminize me and own me. To make me her bitch. But not forcefully or with lies. She wanted me to say yes of my own free will, after she ordered me to do something. And now? Now she knew I was going to say yes and was done holding herself back. I felt a smile stretch across myself and knew it was time. I wasn't scared anymore.

"I want to be your drone."

Her answer was breathy, panting, lustful.

"Strip."

I removed my clothes as fast as I could and before long, I was naked and Kione was standing in front of me. I hadn't even seen her move. We were both fully naked and there'd be no dress up today it seemed.

The whole process was setting in and I was starting to feel kind of nervous. After all, I had no idea how you actually physically a drone. Was it painful?

"So what do I-"

"Bed. Bend over."

She was so horny her words were clipped. Her dick, her beautiful fucking cock, was practically throbbing. No, it throbbing. I found myself just staring down at it and clearly her lust was reaching a fever pitch because,

"Bed. Now."

I moved over to it quickly and bent over. As my position registered there was a mix in my brain. A part of me was scared, a part of me was shocked at what was about to happen, most of me was absolutely overjoyed and losing itself in that feeling and the creeping libido spreading throughout my whole body.

I thought I'd be getting slammed already but it was taking time and I looked back behind me. Kione was busy applying what looked like a amount of lube and seemed to have calmed down a tiny tiny amount. She caught me looking though, and that fire was still in her eyes.

"It won't hurt."

That was, very relieving actually.

Soon, I felt four arms on me. Two grabbed the sides of my hips and two grabbed my arms, pulling them and me back, while I felt something hard and huge press up against my ass. I was now, very very relieved Kione had said their would be no pain, otherwise I might be panicking.

There was a thrust, and I was moaning like a bitch. Like a whore.

It felt, there aren't words. It felt amazing. Forget long, hard, filling. It felt like a piece of a puzzle, a rod of pure ecstasy, had finally completed me and then completed me again, and again, and again. It was like a constant flow of orgasms. Like cumming, but it going on and on and on. At first I thought it was the feeling of turning into a drone, before I realized this was anal and my whoreish moans grew to fever pitch as my brain made a connection. That meant I'd get to feel this, possibly every night. Why on earth had I not experienced this before?! I had a perfect piece of heaven available to me all this time and ignored it?! I was a fool.

That thought was shattered, along with any other, as Kione fucked my ass raw. Those sensations I had dismissed before became everything, overbearing, and totally worth it. Filling, hot, hard. I was her little sex toy and she was My mind was going to break.

I felt myself cumming from the pleasure and barely cared. It was nothing compared to the pleasure my ass was sending me.

Minutes ticked by and I knew I had really lost it. It felt like I'd been blessed by every good thing possible on earth. I wasn't even conscious, I was just a blubbering drooling mess.

Then, there was a heighten and a gulf. Like for an instant, my mind became 100%, totally clear. Like all the effects of the crystal had completely vanished. Like I had gone back to how I was. I felt a choice. To be a drone. I appreciated it and gladly accepted.

I came back to myself and before I became lost in the sauce again, I felt my body change. It grew smaller, girlier. I knew, intrinsically, that I was now a very feminine man. I even shrunk by quite a bit, making Kione's cock all that more potent as it reamed me. That wasn't the only change. My mind became that of a drone's but I had already experienced that. Nothing new on that front, besides it now being absolutely permanent. The final change was my skin. I hadn't known that becoming a drone meant a race change but I could feel I wasn't really human anymore. My skin changed to the same light purple as Kione and I felt a connection. Nothing that could be said with words or anything like that. It was like, I knew who I belonged to. I was Kione's drone, her sex toy, her pleasure worker.

And then that pleasure washed over me again. I noticed a warmth spreading out of me and it took me a while before the part of me where thoughts usually resided realized it was cum. Kione had cum inside me and hadn't stopped fucking me for even a second. Hadn't even slowed down.

It could have been minutes or hour, I would never know, but eventually my body was dropped on top of the bed and the dick was pulled from me. A small geyser of cum poured out and I had no idea if I'd be sore for days or weeks after this. I really didn't care. My mind was broken by pleasure and it'd take a while for it to reform.

Still, I noticed as Kione held me close as we laid in bed and felt it as she slipped inside my ass, before falling asleep. I cast one last look at her closet, looking forward to wearing something pretty, before exhaustion took me.

Sometimes, all you needed in life was to be someone else's bitch.