The Futanari Sisterhood

Story Info
Brian is in for a surprise at his sister's sorority house.
8.4k words
4.7
135.6k
498

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In three days, eighteen year old Brian Jackson would be moving out of his parents house and into the Árbol de la Vida dormitory at the University of Arizona. This morning, a dry, hot, sunny morning in late August, he was sitting at the breakfast table eating cereal with his older sister, Julie. For the moment they were both quiet while they chewed their corn flakes, but they had spent most of the morning discussing the campus map canvased across the table between them.

Julie was three years older than Brian, and about to start her senior year at UA. She was a member of the Zeta Zeta Kappa sorority, and actively involved with campus life. She had dedicated this morning to teaching her younger brother the fastest ways to get around on campus, the best places to eat, and the quietest libraries to study in, among any other college tips she could think of.

She swallowed her last bite of cereal and pushed the bowl of milk to the side. "Here is the sorority house, where I live," Julie said, tapping the tip of her finger on a small neighborhood road that twisted away from the campus through a patch of green on the map. The street came to a dead end at Julie's finger nail. "If you ever need any help, little brother, you can probably find me there, if I'm not in class."

Brian nodded and skimmed over the rest of the map. He looked up at Julie and smiled. As his big sister, she had always been a bit overprotective of him.

Like him she had light brown hair, and today it was pulled up into a bun behind her head. She had ran track in high school, and still maintained a slender, athletic build. Back then she had always been tan, but a few years of scholarly pursuits and running on a treadmill had returned her skin to its natural pale complexion. In addition to being older than Brian, she was also taller, so when she referred to him as "little brother" there was always a hint to a double meaning.

The strange thing was that before she had gone off to college, he had actually been a little taller than her. She liked to joke that she had hit a second puberty, and Brian could believe it. Not only was she taller but she seemed to be even more fit than when she was a high school athlete.

"You're going to invite me to your parties, right?" He asked. Brian had been a bit of an introvert and nerd in high school, and was hoping to break out of his shell and forge of a new version of himself at university.

Julie grinned slyly, then bit her lip as though she was seriously pondering something. "We'll see. You should come over on Saturday after rush week and meet my sisters and the new pledges. If they like you, and I'm sure they will, you'll be invited to all of our parties."

Brian's eyes bulged at the prospect. He had met a couple of Julie's sisters when they visited over the summer. Like Julie they were naturally athletic, beautiful, and a couple inches taller than him. He wondered what they were feeding girls in that sorority. Getting to spend his first weekend at college hanging out with a sorority house full of hot girls was more than he could have hoped for.

When Brian arrived at the Zeta house on Saturday the sun was already low, casting long shadows down the quiet neighborhood. He was stunned by how large and beautiful the house was. It was an old brick mansion, boxy and tall, with round, white columns lined up across the concrete porch. Black shudders flanked every window, and thick blackout curtains hung between, blotting out the intense Arizona sunlight. From the outside, he couldn't even tell if there was a light on.

As he approached the front steps he noticed a octagonal security sign staked into earth that read, "VIDEO SURVEILLANCE ON PROPERTY." He took the steps two at a time and pressed the doorbell. A low, church-bell like chime echoed through the house. He could hear movement on the other side of the door before it suddenly swung open. A tall Latina girl with shoulder length, raven black hair stood on the other side of the threshold. She was wearing thin gray shorts that clung to her thighs, and a white tank top that revealed just enough cleavage to tantalize Brian's imagination.

"You must be Brian," she said. "Welcome to our humble abode. My name's Lauren."

Brian nodded. "You visited Julie over the summer, I remember." In his own mind he was thinking how could I forget?! Lauren was over six feet tall, incredibly fit, and had the biggest yet shapeliest ass he had ever seen.

She turned to one side and spread her arm in a welcoming gesture, as though presenting the house to him. Brian noticed that the waistband of her thong arched ever-so-slightly above that of her shorts, and he fought back his natural instinct to stare.

He stepped inside and felt instant relief as a wave of air conditioned coldness crashed over him. He slipped his backpack off his shoulders and leaned it against the wall next to the door, the cold air hitting his sweaty back. He was in a large, formal living room, full of nice furniture that looked like it had never been sat in.

At the opposite end of the room was an enormous wooden staircase with wrought iron railing that spiraled upstairs. On either side of the living room was an arched doorway. Through the one on the left he could see a modern looking kitchen with white cabinets and quartz counter tops, and through the other was a cozy sitting room. Brian could hear a television playing inside the room, and saw several girls sitting on a couch with their back to him.

Lauren lead him through the right hand door and into the room with the girls. The room was bigger than he expected, stretching from the back of the house to the front. It was dotted with plush leather arm chairs, sofas, and ottomans. Several TV's were spaced throughout the room, though all the girls were currently arranged around the largest TV Brian had ever seen. Two girls sat in the floor with their backs to a dark wood coffee table, each of them holding a controller. They were playing some kind of racing game, and by the sounds of it, it was pretty heated.

One girl had curly red hair that fell halfway down her back, and the other had her platinum blond hair pulled into a pony tail. Brian was actually kind of relieved to see they were both short and petite. He was starting to think the entire sisterhood would be composed of intimidating amazon women.

He saw Julie off to the side in a plush recliner, pretending to read, when in reality she was deeply invested in the race. The person driving a red Viper crossed the finish line first, and Julie jumped up, pumping her fist. "Ha, I knew Erin would win."

The red haired girl, who must have been Erin, stood up and high-fived Julie. Julie turned to sit and noticed Brian had arrived. "Hey, little brother, I see you found your way here."

"Everyone," she said, turning to the other seven girls, "This is my little brother, Brian. He's a freshman, and I thought we could help break him into college life." The girls laughed, but Brian wasn't sure what was so funny about being a freshman.

"It's good to meet everyone," he said, with a wave.

Julie began introducing the girls. "You've met Lauren," she said, nodding towards the girl who had led him in. "She also visited me over the summer, with Alice," she indicated a tall girl sitting in another easy chair, who had auburn hair parted in the center so that it fell on either side of a pair of black-rimmed reading glasses. To Brian she looked like a sexy librarian, if that librarian was also an Olympic athlete.

Alice gave him a little wave that caused the cleavage nestled behind her loose, low-buttoned shirt to wobble. Again, he couldn't have forgotten her if he tried.

"The three girls on the sofa are Kelly, Mary, and Gabi." Brian turned to them, tearing his eyes away from Alice.

Kelly was an African-American girl with long hair that was split into a huge number of tiny braids. They bounced around her face as she nodded at him. She was also on the smaller side, but Brian could tell she was very fit by the lean, muscular arms that strained the straps of her pink tank top.

Mary was East Asian, and had straight black hair that came almost down to her butt, while Gabi was Middle Eastern with a pixie cut that accentuated how small she was. Mary was average height and build, but Brian couldn't help but notice how large her breasts were. They pressed out tightly against her purple t-shirt, and Brian thought that one more ounce of pressure would split it open.

"Finally," Julie said, "The blond loser of the race is Gwen."

Gwen rolled her eyes and stood up. She was also average height and build, about 5'4", and Brian was struck by how pale her skin was. It almost gleamed in the sunlight that trickled through the windows, and caused her dark green eyes to jump out in contrast.

"I bet I could beat Brian," She said, winking at him. He felt butterflies light up in his stomach. All the girls in the room, including his sister, were very attractive, but Gwen gave him that feeling like he couldn't quite catch his breath.

Luckily he was a pretty competitive person, so it didn't take him long to recover. "I have no idea what game this is, but you're on," he said. He sat down in the floor and took Erin's controller. Gwen sat next him, so close that her shoulder touched his, and he suddenly felt like a stone had formed in his chest.

It turned out that Gwen really could beat him, and it wasn't even close.

"I couldn't even keep my car on the track," he complained.

"It takes practice, it's a pretty realistic simulation," Gwen replied. "You'll have to come over and practice until you get good." She smiled at him.

Brian didn't really know what to say. He wasn't bad looking, and was in pretty good shape, but a girl had never outright flirted with him that obviously before.

"Yeah, that sounds really fun." He wasn't sure what else to say.

He and the girls took turns racing for the rest of the afternoon until the sun dipped behind the trees and evening sat in. When they were all sufficiently hungry, they ordered a pizza and switched over to watching a movie. It was a scary movie about a supposedly real haunting, which Brian had never heard of.

He had ended up sitting in the middle of the sofa, Gwen on one side, Lauren on the other. They had turned the lights off to watch the movie, which Brian really disliked. He wasn't a fan of scary movies. Jump scares always worked annoyingly well on him - he always jumped. He bent his mind and willpower towards not jumping, or at least moving as little as possible. Julie knew he hated these kinds of movies, and he would bet money she had picked it out to embarrass him. He would have to get back at her later, somehow.

As though she could sense his tension, Gwen slipped her hand inside of his and squeezed. She leaned over his shoulder and breathed words into his ear, "If you don't like the movie, we can go hang out in my room." Her breath was warm, and her mouth so close to his ear that he could feel the wetness of it. His pants almost instantly tented as he felt his cock harden. He nodded his head.

She rose from the couch quietly and tugged on his hand, taking him with her. As they rounded the couch and made their way towards the entrance hall, he glanced over his shoulder. All of the girls had a knowing smile on their face, and Julie even flashed him a thumbs up. Maybe his big sister really was looking out for him after all.

They climbed the spiral stairs without saying anything. He noticed as he followed her up the stairs that her butt was surprisingly round and bubbly for such a small girl. Gwen's ballet style flats tapped lightly as she danced up the steps, and Brian did his best to not trip in excitement. At the second floor she lead him to the right and down a dark hallway. Her room was the last one on the left, across the hall from what looked like a social lounge that was filled with plush chairs, sofas, and a single ottoman in the middle of the room. After they entered, she quietly clicked the door closed behind them.

Brian stood in the middle of her room. It was a regular, college campus style bedroom, except a bit larger. A queen size bed was tucked against the left wall, covered with a pale pink comforter, and a nice antique desk was pressed up against the right. The middle of the room was occupied by a blue throw rug, a couple of chairs, a round coffee table, and a huge bean bag. A TV, which was blank other than a small glowing red dot at the top, was mounted to the wall across from the foot of the bed.

With the door closed the room was dark, except for a few beams of moonlight that filtered through her white curtains. Brian frowned at them. From the outside he would have sworn that the entire house had black blackout curtains.

Gwen turned away from the door and stepped into the light. Her platinum hair and skin were frosted by the moon rays, and her dark green eyes glowed like emeralds. She pushed him backwards towards the bed, and he sat down on it without resistance, forgetting all about curtains. She turned on a small lamp on her night stand, which cast just enough light to illuminate the bed.

She sat down on his lap, her knees on either side of his hips and her butt resting on his thighs. He was taken aback by how close her face was to his. It filled up his entire field of view, and he noticed the little beautiful features of her face. Pink lips, almond shaped eyes, a few freckles, high cheek bones, and a jaw that curved gently towards her ears.

She felt light on his lap, as though she weighed nothing at all, and when she wrapped her petite arms around his neck and pulled him in close, he eagerly met her lips and they kissed. Her tongue danced across his mouth for a moment before it entered, and his tongue met hers and they ran against each other, dancing and pressing in an attempt to be as close as possible.

Without breaking the kiss she unhooked her strapless bra and pulled it out from under her shirt. Brian ran his hands up and down the length of her back, savoring how warm she was, and how small she felt underneath his hands. She pulled away from his mouth and ran her tongue around her lips as she hooked both hands under her shirt and yanked it over her head.

Brian let out a quick breath as he took in her topless form. Her breasts were small but perky, two little handfuls that hung from her chest and jiggled slightly when she moved. He ran his hand over her stomach, feeling the smooth, taught skin and the outlines of her abs. He cupped a breast in each hand and gently squeezed them. Gwen groaned and let her head fall backwards as she savored the massage.

"Take your clothes off," she said suddenly, her gaze snapping back up to meet his. She slid off his lap and stood before him, waiting. Brian fumbled with the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head and tossing it to the floor. He undid his belt and removed his pants and underwear at the same time, adding it to the pile. His socks and shoes were next, and finally he found himself sitting on Gwen's bed, completely naked, as she took in the view.

"Very nice," she said, her mouth a half smile. She was naked from the waist up, but still wore her jeans and flats. She dropped to her knees between Brian's legs and ran her finger tips over his balls. His cock, which was rock hard and pointing straight up, twitched of its own accord. Brian moaned as he watched her tease his package.

Gwen gently wrapped one hand around his length, so that her skin barely grazed against his. "You're so hard," she said, beginning to glide her hand up and down his penis. He noticed for a brief moment that she had a tiny tattoo on her hand, between the thumb and index finger, of a pentagram, but the thought was quickly driven from his mind. The sensation of the barely there friction was driving him wild, and his cock seemed to swell and get even harder, in an attempt to make better contact with her hand. She lowered her face to the head of his dick, which had become dark purple with need, and slowly traced a circle around it with her tongue.

Brian gasped. Her tongue was so wet and soft, and he could feel her warm breath rolling over his cock. Precum beaded on the tip, and she quickly used her hand to smear it over the head and down the length. Brian's hips came off the bed slightly with the sudden increase in contact. Gwen took the opportunity to drop her mouth over his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she slurped on the first few inches of it.

"Oh god..." Brian trailed off. Gwen began bobbing her head up and down, taking most of his five inches every time she descended. He could feel the sensitive head rubbing against the back of her mouth, and the warmth of the friction against her tongue and cheeks was overwhelming. It was his first blow job, and he couldn't imagine anything ever feeling as good again in his life.

He looked down at Gwen, and her eyes met his. She smiled around his cock, which caused her eyes to squint slightly. She pulled him out of her mouth, a thick strand of saliva connecting her lip to the tip of his cock. Using her hand she smeared the wetness up and down his length vigorously. The wet squelching sounds of her administrations filled the small room, and she used her other hand to fondle his testicles.

"I like when they get all soft and hang low like this," she said, cupping his balls in the palm of her hand and letting the individual testes roll between her fingers. She wrapped her thumb and index finger around his sack and pulled it away from his body slightly. The skin stretched taught over his balls, just enough to be slightly uncomfortable. She let go of his cock with her other hand, and it swayed slightly, jutting up from above his captured balls like a wet, red, throbbing spike.

Brian gripped the sheets and let out a low moan. It felt uncomfortable, but in a really good way. Something about this petite, blonde girl literally having him by the balls was a huge turn on, and his dick seemed to grow even harder in response, like it was trying to reach back into her grasp.

Her pale, pink lips puckered, and she planted a kiss on his balls. "Lay back on the bed," she said. Brian obliged, leaning back until he was completely horizontal. He heard a wet sucking sound coming from Gwen, just before she lifted his balls and he felt a wet finger massaging the area between his balls and his anus.

"Have you ever done butt stuff before?" She asked. Her voice was smooth and confident, like she was asking out of curiosity instead of permission, as though it was going to happen regardless of what he said. Brian shook his head "no." He wanted to protest and stop her, but the solid way she was massaging his perineum, and how she still had his balls locked in her grip, made him feel like he was in her control. And his dick was so hard. It throbbed with every heartbeat, and he wasn't thinking clearly. If it meant she would put it back in her mouth he'd let her finger his ass.

"I'll go slow, then, at first," she said. She slipped a wet finger between his butt cheeks and pressed against his sphincter. He was happy to realize that she kept her nails trimmed short. She massaged the entrance gently for several seconds, working her fingertip all around the entrance to his butt. Just as he felt the muscles in that area begin to relax, she slipped her finger in. There was a slight burning sensation as his hole stretched and attempted to close, squeezing around her invading digit.

"You're so tight," she observed. She worked her finger in and out slowly, the knuckles of her slender finger stretching him more as they passed over his sphincter. "It takes a few minutes for your butt to tire out and get loose," she told him. She worked his ass like that for several minutes, curling her finger towards his stomach as she did, rubbing against a spot within him that caused warm, pulsing sensations to radiate through the tip of his cock, forcing waves of precum to leak down his length.