Becoming a Sissy Ch. 07

Story Info
Haylee earns her way.
1.6k words
4.75
3.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Dani had approved of my housework I headed for the shower. I removed my 4" pumps and sat on my bed. My toes were sore. Cramming them into those shoes was definitely starting to get to me but I loved walking around like that so much it was an acceptable trade off. I had learned to walk in them like a pro. basically it's like walking around on your tiptoes and it makes you taller so it's quite sexy to me. And since it is like walking on your tiptoes, your legs are always looking very sexy, accentuating your calves, thighs and butt.

I ran the water for my shower and stepped out of my black thong and threw it in the hamper. I was looking forward to the hot water on my body after a hard days work cleaning the house. I stood under the water for what seemed like forever enjoying the feeling of it massaging my head and shoulders. I could see my reflection in the mirror on the wall across from the shower. I certainly was proud and excited of my new sexy girly body. I loved my soft smooth skin, my small waist and curvy hips and butt. I felt a twinge down below. I looked down and my she-cock was hard. I didn't think I was supposed to think about sex all the time anymore but I still did and my cock still responded likewise although somewhat smaller. My balls were pretty much non-exsistent. I thought it looked sexy though. Dani had told me I could grow a little hair above my pussy as long as it looked sexy. I had gone for the little Triangular patch with the point of it about an inch above my she-cock. It was getting a little thicker and I was admiring it as I dried myself. It was definitely small enough that it would be hidden in a thong. I dried off and headed for Dani's bedroom.

'Hi Mistress." I called out as I knocked on her door.

"Come in Haylee." I entered. "Hi sissy." she said "Let me look you over."

She looked at my naked body and smiled. "Your body looks fantastic I might need a turn fucking you. Perhaps tonight if your lucky. You bush looks good. Make sure you keep it trim. Did you moisturize after the shower?"

"Yes Mistress. Just like you taught me."

"Excellent, your skin looks amazing! So with the guys coming over I want to make sure you look your best so I'm going to help you today with your make up. And I will blow dry your hair, pick out your clothes and accessorize you.. but in return you will pay me $1000 cash. This will be a monthly fee that you will pay me to help you get ready for your dates. And not from our money this is money you're gonna have to earn on your own. If you want, I will suggest some ways to help you get that money."

"Oh mistress thank you. I really want to look my best for the boys. The last time they saw me I was covered in their cum I really want to impress them with how girly I can look. So yes I would love your suggestions."

"Well first of all, you know, men will pay for anything. especially if it involves their cocks. So you could charge them just for a handjob or a blowjob or for them to fuck you. You don't have to do it for free. I think if you played your cards right, you could make a business out of this and probably earn $5,000 to $10,000 a week cash just by performing things that you want to do to these guys anyhow. It would be a win-win situation. You would both be getting what you want and we would be getting richer."

"Oh do you think it would be that easy? I could charge for doing something I want to do anyhow? And did you say we?"

"Oh yes, in addition to the monthly fee you will also give me 50% of everything you earn. Guys think with there Dicks. You used to be a guy so you already know this. This is a no brainer. I'll tell you what I will handle it today and get you your $1,000 fee which you will pay to me for services rendered.

'Oh Dani... I mean Mistress I would love that if you would help me."

"OK let's get you ready then my dear."

I won't bore you with the details of me getting ready but I will tell you I looked absolutely stunning. My make up and hair were impeccable. I had two fake 3" hoop silver earrings, a black choker necklace. 4" stilettos. I am braless with a black thong and I'm wearing a see through black spaghetti strap slip dress. I feel like a movie star and I really can't believe that it's me in here.

Dani had originally planned for me to fuck and suck my way to the $1,000 but after seeing me she said. "No fucking way! You look way too good to be getting down on your knees or bending over These guys will pay big bucks to take you out and show you off. You will have to go home with them and fuck them later but I'm gonna get you money for dates out with these guys today. And you know what you look so fucking good you don't have to wait on them when they come I will do that for you. I will be your bitch today."

I was blown away. I knew I looked good, but having Dani tell me she was going to switch roles with me for the day just made me feel so damn good. "Mistress thank you so much!" I babbled.

"Haylee you do not have to call me mistress today. You are one sexy bitch and I am very proud to call you my sissy husband. I got you girl!"

One by one the boys showed up looking much different in their stylish clothes than their swimming trunks. All handsome fit and tall. All of them were over six foot so I was pretty much able to look each one of them in the eye with my stilettos on. They all fawned over me telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. Flirting with and kissing me like I was some famous chick. Noah said I looked like Charlize Theron while Bruno said I looked like a young Nicole Kidmann. Either way I was completely flattered by their sweet comments.

Dani kept us supplied with refreshments and drinks and minutes turned into hours as I was having the time of my life. I had never felt so sexy in all of my life and I thought this really is what I want and have secretly yearned for. Here it was all coming true.

After everybody had had a few drinks and were feeling relaxed, Dani said she had an announcement to make.

"I can tell that you guys are all enamored with Haylee as you should be. She is turning into quite the sexy girl and as my sissy, I only want the best for her. By a show of hands how many of you would like to go on a date with her?" All four men raised their hands. Dani smiled. One by one they took turns saying they would love to go on a date with me. I probably was blushing, but I didn't care. My she-cock was fully erect beneath my dress and thong. I hoped nobody noticed.

"OK then" Dani said "First of all I have arranged for Haylee to be made available to all of you at your disposal anytime, any day. She will give you a hand job for a $100 a blow job for $250 and you can fuck her for $500. These will all have a time limit attached to them. For example a hand job is 15 minutes, a blow job is 30 minutes and Fucking her is 1 hour. Anything over those time limits will cost extra. If however, you would like to take her out on a date and have her stay with you overnight that will cost $1,000 and you are free to do with her what you like as many times as you like in that time frame. An entire weekend from Friday afternoon to Monday morning will be $2,500. Same rules apply." she knew they were all very wealthy and money would not be an issue for them.

"Are you all ok with this arrangement?" After a few questions (Like... Can I just stop by during the day and get a blowjob on my lunch break?) were asked and answered and they all agreed. "So today I am allowing Haylee to enjoy her moment with you. No hand jobs or blowjobs will happen today. How you see her today is how she will dress and behave for you. Like a proper woman albeit a somewhat slutty dresser if I may say so myself." All the guys laughed. " Now what I would like to know are any of you are interested in taking her out on a date tomorrow or the following weekend?"

They all wanted the date for tomorrow night so in the end Dani said she would decide. She said " First of all. Thank you for all making Haylee feel so lovely and wanted."

But before she had a chance to decide one of the guys said "Dani I'll give you $1,500 to have the date with Haylee tomorrow tonight."

"I like a man who knows what he wants and says what he wants. OK done deal you get the date Bruno."

So it was all set. Bruno was picking me up tomorrow and I would be spending the night at his place. I went to bed excited knowing that I would finally be the little spoon.