Becoming a Sissy Ch. 06

Story Info
Haylee gets some great training.
1.2k words
4.7
3.6k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since Roger and Heidi's party and I couldn't stop thinking about how much fun it had been. Once I had gotten over the surprise of the party and who was there and finding out that Roger had told the guys previously that a sissy in training (Me) was coming to the party I was ready to mingle. Dani had told me only a few days prior to the party that I needed to start gaining experience with men (besides Roger) and here was the party and my chance. After the pool volleyball game Dani pulled me aside and mentioned that since all the men were already aware of my desire to become a sissy this would be great training for me and that I should make the most of it.

"Just remember you told us you have always wanted to be a girl and now your wish is coming true. And as my sissy if the chance comes your way you had better fuck and suck like you mean it. Do not disappoint or embarrass me!" I told her I would make her proud. "Good sissy." she said as she patted my head.

After we had played the dare game (chapters 4 & 5) all the guys were very friendly towards me. They were definitely treating me like one of the girls. We played flip cup and the drinks continued to flow. I was flirting with the guys and touching them playfully. They would rub into me and grab my tits and smack my butt. I was like OMG this must be what it feels like to be a sexy girl. I was loving it!

At one point I'd gone to the bathroom in the cabana. Going into the men's side out of habit. Tommy, Kevin and Hugo were soon to follow. Things got a little out of control. In a good way.

I had just sat down to pee. I had removed my slingshot bikini so I could pee freely and had began tinkling when they walked in. I could hear one of them urinating at the only urinal. Then the door to the stall opened and Tommy was standing there. "Oops, sorry Haylee, I've got to go and I can't hold it any longer..." and with that he pulled out his dick and started pissing aiming for in between my legs. It was going into the toilet but then he changed the aim upwards spraying my stomach and now my chest. "Just cleaning off your dried up cum." he said.

"Thank you." I managed to say.

At this point I noticed the other two men peering in the stall watching this all unfold. " Damm Haylee your a mess." one of them said. "Let's get you to the shower so you can clean up."

Tom picked me up and carried me over his shoulder to the shower and set me down. He turned on the water and told me to clean all the piss and dried cum off my body. After a minute he stepped in to clean himself off and we started kissing. He pressed his body up against mine and I could feel his manhood. His hard throbbing cock pressing into my stomach. With both hands I tugged at his trunks and his mammoth boner popped out. I forcefully grabbed it and began jerking him off, squeezing and pulling harder than I ever had before. I loved the feeling of his veiny dick in my hands.

I felt hands on my tits, massaging and squeezing my now erect nipples while another set of hands was playing with my erect she-cock. I was in heaven.

Sadly it was interrupted with. "Lets head to the Lanai and get more comfortable." as Tom threw me a towel. Again he picked me up and carried me out to the Lanai. He told me to get up on the lounge chair and get on all fours, I eagerly obeyed. He rubbed some lube on my ass and inserted a finger. OMG that felt amazing! Slowly he worked up to two and then three and then four fingers each time it felt better and better! He finally Grabbed his hard schlong and entered me from behind. His hard cock sliding nicely into my hole. He grabbed me by the sides and starting pumping. With each thrust my tiny bubble butt shook and bounced.

"What are you waiting for boys? Get your suits off!" I yelled to the other two. "I want your cocks too!"

Within seconds they were naked and shoving their manhood in to my face. I grabbed Hugo's swollen member and started sucking on it with gusto. I then tossed it aside and grabbed Kevin's cock and spit on it before devouring it. I timed it so when Tommy was pounding against my ass, my body and head would spring forward. This way I would deep throat the cock in my mouth. In unison the three of us looked like a well oiled machine. Tommy could take it no more and pulled out shooting an amazing load of creamy cum onto my back. He withdrew and Hugo inserted his prick picking up where they had left off. Hardly missing a beat.

We continued for a few minutes then Kevin yelled. "Turnover and lay your head back!" He wanted me on my back so he would have better access to my mouth. I laid my head over the side of the lounge chair so my mouth was vertical to the ground. He pushed in slowly until his eight glorious inches were all the way in and his balls were touching my nose. I gagged slightly. He slowly withdrew and laid his cock and balls on my mouth. I eagerly licked the length of his shaft and then his massive ball sac stroking him at the same time. He grabbed his manhood and slowly re-inserted it into my inviting mouth until his balls smacked my nose. He pulled out again and re-entered. In and out, in and out going a little faster each time. Each time his balls smacking my nose.

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" I panted in unison with his thrusts. He pulled out to let me catch my breath. We were both breathing heavily. Once more I licked his shaft and then he was back in. Thrusting his cock deep into my throat. "Glock, glock, glock, glock glock, glock" as I gagged on his pulsing penis. Kevin had heard those sounds before, and just like every other single time, put him over the edge and before he could warn me he was shooting ropes of thick, warm gooey cum down my throat. I swallowed it all with surprising ease. Hugo was still thrusting away into my man pussy. And witnessing up close what was going on in my mouth had turned him on to the point his balls and cock could hold out no longer. With a loud cry he orgasmed into my willing ass filling me with his seed. I lay there catching my breath cum leaking from both orifices. I knew Dani would be so proud of me.

Dani woke me from my thoughts. "Hey you. I am talking to you!" as she snapped her fingers in my face.

"Oh sorry Mistress. (I had begun calling her by her new name. A lesson she taught me a day ago.) "I was just daydreaming."

"Ok well your day dreaming is over. You have chores to do. Once they are done I want you to shower and shave and come see me in my room. We have to get you looking your prettiest. Some of the guys are coming over this afternoon."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." as I scurried out of the room.