Becoming a Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Gay sex at the gym.
2.1k words
4.47
13.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For days I walked around almost glowing and proud that I had sucked dick. Something I had secretly wanted to do for some time now. And not only did I suck a dick, but I also sucked a guy off, that I had a man crush on at the gym. I swear I could still taste his cum in my throat all the next day. I was practically walking around with a semi-hard on thinking about the experience. And even though it may have been a little less than a perfect romantic experience, I wouldn't have changed it for the world. It's probably what needed to be done, to get me moving forward with my passions and desires.

I had to miss the gym for about two weeks due to a schedule change at work, so when I finally got back onto my regular hours, I couldn't wait to go, work out, and see Tony and Mark. When I walked in, they were both there. They were on the bench press, each wearing their usual tight grey shorts and Dego-Tee shirts and manhandling the weights. I changed quickly and walked onto the floor, making my way toward them both.

"Hey Tony, look who is here," Mark spoke out.

"Hi guys," I babbled out. "Sorry I haven't been around; work was screwed up."

"Never miss a workout!" Tony growled at me.

"I know, I know," I agreed out loud, hanging my head down in embarrassment.

"Get on the fucking bench sissy." Mark barked at me after he rose from the machine.

The three of us worked out for the better part of two hours. And believe me, those two pushed me hard and beyond my strength level, I guess as punishment for not being there for a while. But as much as they pushed me out of my comfort zone and worked me out hard, I needed to grow and develop physically.

As we hit the showers at the end of the night, I was hoping to be the blow-job boy again, but each of them - myself included - each stepped into our shower stall and washed up. We all got dressed in the locker room and I was trying to get a good peek of Tony's cock again, but he kept his towel on until he slid his underwear on. But I must tell you, how turned on and how excited I was to be working out with them again. And to be changing in the locker room, seeing their very hard, very large bodies.

As we started to walk out, Tony said to me; "We're going for a bite sissy. Do you want to come?"

Not being quite sure where they were heading or eating. And not knowing either of them very well, I was a little leery. I felt my stomach get shaky and unsettled. But I figured what's the worst that could happen.

"Sure," I spouted out and we all walked towards Mark's truck.

Ends up, Mark drove this rather large Ford 4-door truck that had to be three feet off of the ground. I swear I felt like I needed a step ladder to climb into the back seat. Mark drove as Tony sat in the front passenger seat. They drove to this take-out restaurant and order a healthy chicken and rice meal. We all ate in the car after making me pay for all the dinners. I felt a bit used, but I took it as being the newbie and going through a hazing.

After we ate, Tony took all the garbage to a garbage can and when he came back to the truck, he shut the front passenger door and opened up the back one where I was sitting.

"Move over Sissy." He touted out implying I needed to slide over.

I moved over as he climbed in, slamming the door behind him.

"Just drive around Mark," he spoke aloud as he settled in his seat.

As soon as we started driving away, Mark spoke; "Ready for some most dessert sissy?

"Dessert?" I replied as I was confused.

"Yeah, some dessert" He spoke as he started to unzip his zipper.

My heart sank in my chest because I now knew what he meant by dessert. And as excited as I was about it, I was so tired and so full from eating that I didn't know if now was the right time for a blow job. But it seems I wasn't going to have much choice.

Mark lifted his hips slightly as he unbuttoned his pants, sliding them and his underwear down about halfway down his thighs. His big thick cock sat limply on top of his balls, just looking sexy and erotic.

When my eyes saw it, the soreness and tiredness left my body and I felt tingling in my stomach and my hormones raced.

Before I could even get situated, Tony grabbed me back the back of my head, pulling my face down onto his cock. I sat for a few seconds just staring at his thick, sexy cock, taking a mental picture of how it looked and how I was going to like giving him head again. I leaned down further getting ever closer, softly placing my lips on top of it, giving his dick a long soft kiss.

I could see he was starting to get harder, and I wanted to feel it get fully erect in my mouth. I pulled my hand from along my side and cupped his shaft starting to stand it upright, as I licked my lips and got ready to suck it. I slid his partially flaccid cock into my mouth, feeling his soft - almost dry - cock slide across my tongue.

I started bobbing my head up and down and as I did, Tony's cock got harder and harder, which was getting me more and more turned on. My mouth was soaking wet with saliva as his thickening cock was sliding in and out smoothly, getting full and plump. And I was fucking loving it.

I sucked, licked, and swirled my tongue around his shaft, trying to please him and learning how to suck cock better. My head slid up and down along it, feeling the erotic and sensual feeling of giving a blow job. My cock gradually got harder and harder in my pants as I was sucking him off. I could hear Tony moaning and grunting as I was sucking his cock. I was trying to please him. I wanted to be the one who gave him the best blow job he ever had. I wanted to be gay. I wanted to suck dick more and more. I wanted to get fucked. I wanted the world to know, how much I was loving sucking cock. But I still wasn't ready to come out.

My dick got so hard, that it pressed up against my pants and was starting to hurt. I opened my button and unzipped my pants, letting it pop free. The tip stuck out of my underwear, as I slid up onto my knees getting an even better angle to suck Tony off. Now and then, I would pull his cock from my mouth and stroke it with my hand using my saliva to slide up and down his shaft, then slamming it back into my mouth taking it all the way in and all the way out.

Tony's hand reached over me and he was rubbing my lower back and trying to reach down to grab my ass. I shifted up further towards him, bringing my body closer. His hand grabbed my ass cheek and was squeezing it as I continued sucking his cock. His big manly, rough firm hand grabbing my ass got me even hotter and in my mind the thought of him climbing in behind me, sliding his cock deep in my ass, which made my body quiver with excitement.

"Yah Suck that dick, Sissy!" Quietly slipped from his lips.

"Yeah, fucking suck that dick." Followed.

I got so excited hearing that and knowing I was getting him off, that my hormones went haywire. Just hearing his deep growly voice demanding I keep sucking it, made my cock so hard, that I thought I was going to cum.

I picked up my pace, and sucked harder, and deeper, as his hand continued squeezing my ass, while his breaths deepened and his low soft moans got more frequent.

"You're getting me close Sissy. Keep fucking sucking." Rumbled from his lips.

Hearing those words pushed me beyond excited and I reached down into my pants and started stroking my hard cock as my head was sliding up and down on his. I wanted us to cum together. I wanted to swallow him. I wanted his cock in my ass. I wanted to suck dick more and more. I was beyond aroused.

I stroked myself so hard that I was going to cum in seconds. I was whimpering so hard through my mouthful of cock, feeling ready to explode while bobbing up and down on him. Coupled with the excitement of having his hand grabbing my ass cheek, knowing he wanted to be fucking me, as we were being driven around in a car.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I started shooting my load all over the seat of Mark's truck, while I held Tony's big hard slippery soaking-wet cock in my mouth. His hand came to rest on the back of my head as I slowed, and he grabbed a handful of my hair and started ramming my face downwards, slamming his cock deep into my throat. My cock was still dripping cum, my legs were shaking and my ass was throbbing as he started moaning louder.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum." He groaned out.

Within seconds his hips started thrusting upwards as his hand kept ramming my head down when I felt the warm gooey liquid hit the back of my throat. I almost choked on his cum, but managed to slow my pace and just let his cock squirt all of his cum deep into my mouth. Eventually swallowing every drop drown as his muscles clinched and his cock throbbed and shook.

I kept my up and down motion going, but at a much slower pace, as he was still oozing more cum into my mouth. My lips were numb and my cock was still hard, my body shaking from the position I was in, and my ass begging to be filled.

When he finally finished cumming, I pulled his hard cock from my mouth and sat up straight, looking at him deep in the eyes.

His face was sweaty and flushed, as I'm sure mine was too. "Nice job sissy." He spoke out as he leaned further back into the seat.

Mark chimed up, "You both done yet?"

"Yeah, we are done," Tony replied.

I sat back in my seat, trying to adjust my cock and my pants back into a more comfortable position. Mark did the same minutes later pulling up his pants and getting himself set.

Within a few minutes we were back in the gym parking lot and I pointed out where my car was parked to Mark. As we pulled up, Tony leaned over and placed a soft kiss on the side of my face, which took me back, because I didn't think this was a romantic situation. But his kiss made me feel special and appreciated.

As I climbed out of the truck, Tony said; "Take a few days off Gary, we'll see you on Thursday."

I smiled and closed the door, walking to my car, feeling like both of their eyes were checking out my ass as I walked away.

Once I got in my car and they drove off, my heart rate finally came down and I was shaking like a leaf on a tree. I was so confused about things. As erotic and exciting as it was to be sucking this big man's dick, I wasn't sure I wanted to be the girl in this relationship. But yet I had wanted cock for so long that now that I had it, I was wanting more. But was he the man for me?

Later that night I decided I needed to see if it was him, the muscles, the manliness, or was it just cock in general that got me turned on. I got onto my computer and started watching gay porn. I soon figured out it was both. It was naked men and it was hard cock that got me aroused. And made me want more and more. And during my search I found sissy hypno videos and training and that sent me further into a feminine mode, opening my mind further.

I made a deal with myself that on Thursday, I wasn't going got let them call me sissy anymore. Although I did like the nickname. And I was going to have to have a heart-to-heart with Tony.

I tell you all about it in the next chapter.