My New Black Daddy

Story Info
Aaron's new black boyfriend teaches him his place.
7k words
4.73
98.5k
248

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,437 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

This has some offensive words in so be warned.

My name is Aaron, I turned 18 a few weeks ago. Much to my annoyance, my mum invited her new boyfriend over to celebrate at my party.

There wasn't anything personal against him, I haven't even met him! But since my mum left my dad, I didn't like anyone that she dated. What was worse was that she said things were serious with this guy! All I knew was his name, Paul.

Sitting on the sofa in our living room, my girlfriend Tasha sitting beside me with her hand on my thigh. We have only been dating for a few months, but I really like her. She is beautiful, one of the most popular girls in school, we are a perfect fit. I am captain of the rugby team and she is captain of the cheerleaders.

The only issue is that she is making me wait to have sex with her! On my birthday she gave me my first blowjob which was fucking amazing! But since then it's been nothing.

Just having her hand on my thigh right now was driving me crazy! So, I leant into her ear and whispered.

"I want you alone, right now."

Tasha nearly spat out her drink, turning her head to me her eyes were wide open.

"Aaron, your family are here!" She whispered back to me.

"Sorry, I just want you." I said with a smile, hoping she won't make me wait too much longer.

I suddenly can hear people greeting someone at the door, looking over, there is a man I don't recognise. He is quite tall and went built, most shockingly, he is black! Not that I have anything against black people, I just don't know any.

That was when my mum walked over with him and introduced us.

"Aaron, this is Paul."

For fuck sake! I don't want to spend any more time with this guy than I have to, so I just grunt in response.

"Don't be rude Aaron! Shake his hand." My mum moaned at me.

Standing up, I extend my hand and we shake. Now, at school I am one of the biggest guys, but this Paul's hand completely dwarfed mine! His black skin covered mine and I felt like he was going to crush me.

"Nice to meet you, Aaron." He said with a smile.

I can't believe my mum never told me she was dating a black guy! How does that not come up.

"You too." I grunted out trying to pry my hand away.

Sitting back down, my mum gives an annoyed huff and turns to walk away. Looking up, Paul is smiling at me before he follows my mum.

"What's your problem with him?" Tasha asks me.

"I just don't like my mum dating anyone." I tell her honestly.

"Give him a chance," Tasha says putting her hand on my thigh, "Don't you want your mum to be happy?"

"I guess." I moaned back, knowing she was right but not being able to help my feelings.

The rest of the party wasn't anything too exciting. I chatted with family, every time I tried to get a beer my mum would take it away from me, being the protective mother that she always is.

It's now 9pm and I am getting bored, a few people have gone and I have a great idea.

Grabbing Tasha's hand, I pull her close and whisper.

"Follow me."

With a grin on her face, I make sure no one is looking as I guide her upstairs to my room.

Shutting the door, I turn around and pull her in for a kiss. Making out with her, having her tongue running against mine is driving me crazy. I push her up against the wall and grind my hard cock against her. God how I want to fuck her!

I reach up and cup one of her boobs, they aren't the biggest but better than any others I have felt. Moaning into my mouth, I whisper to her.

"How about another birthday blowjob?"

"Do you think we have time?" She whispers back with a little moan, obviously our little bit of fun has gotten her excited.

"No one will notice, come on." I whisper, squeezing her tit once more knowing that really turns her on.

"Okay but be quick!" She says and I pull her over to the bed.

Sitting down, I watch as my beautiful girlfriend gets onto her knees. Pulling her hair back and tying it behind her head, her hands come to my trousers and slowly pulls them down.

In a second, my 6 inch hard cock is bouncing out in front of her and I am desperate to feel her warm mouth around it.

Looking up at me one last time, I stare into her deep green eyes as she gives me a wicked smile. Licking her lips, I watch as her head lowers down and I get the familiar feeling of her lips wrapping around my cock.

"Mmmm, I needed this." I moaned as she slowly bobs up and down.

I know I have a good sized cock so I'm not too annoyed that she can only take a bit into her mouth. Just feeling her lips bob up and down on the head of my cock feels fucking amazing!

"Mmmm." She moans back, taking a little bit more into her mouth before gagging.

I close my eyes and rest one of my hands onto her soft, blonde hair. If this is how good a blowjob feels, I wonder how good sex is?

Suddenly, the door flies open and the light from the hall pours into my room.

"Shit!" I shout standing up, Tasha quickly follows and I see my mum and Paul stood there.

"What do you think you are doing?!" She shouts at me.

As quick as I can, I pull my trousers up, not too happy with having my mum catch me in this position. Looking at Tasha her face is beet red and I can see her slightly shaking.

"You have a house full of family downstairs for your birthday and you're up here doing this?!" She shouts again.

"Mum, I'm sorry!" I say back to her, looking at her Paul. Weirdly, Paul is smiling back at me and I give him a dirty look back.

"Mrs Smith, I'm so sorry." Tasha managed to stutter out.

"I think you should leave." My mum said.

"Mum!" I try to protest before she interrupted me.

"Don't Aaron! I will deal with you later." She moaned.

"I'm sorry." Tasha said walking past my mum and Paul and disappearing downstairs.

Staring at my mum, although I am embarrassed and feel bad about what just happened, I can't help but feel incredibly horny after only getting half a blowjob!

"Get downstairs now. We will talk about this tomorrow." My mum firmly said to me.

Knowing better than to argue, I walk past them both and go downstairs.

I spend the rest of the night chatting to family and every time I see my mum she is giving me a glaring stare.

It's 11pm and my uncle and aunt are getting ready to leave, being the last guests it was now just soon going to be just me, my mum and Paul in the house.

"Go to your room now. Tomorrow we are going to discuss your actions." My mum said.

I suddenly realise that Paul does not appear to be getting ready to leave.

"He's not staying, is he?" I say to mum, not caring that Paul is stood right there.

"Do not speak to me like that!" She shouts back.

"I can't have Tasha stay but he can?!" I shout back in anger.

"You obviously are still a child, do not question me in my own house!" She shouts back.

Fuck this! I storm upstairs and slam my bedroom door. Sitting on my bed I am filled with anger. How can my mum be letting him stay over! If I hear any sort of noises coming from their room I am going to kick off!

Getting into bed, it's useless trying to get to sleep, both with anger about my mum and with my horniness.

Hoping it would distract me from my anger, I load up some lesbian porn. After a few minutes, I take off my bottoms and start to wank my rock hard cock.

A few minutes of really getting into it, my cock is leaking precum and I know I'm close to cumming when the door slowly starts to creek open.

Not wanting my mum to catch me wanking, I thrown my phone down and fake being asleep.

Except, I hear someone walk in and then I hear the door close. Is my mum just watching me sleep?

When I feel a hand on my leg and I realise it's not my mum's small hand but a larger and firmer hand, my eyes jump open in shock. Sitting up, although the room is dark I can see Paul is stood next to me smiling.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shout at him.

"I think we should talk." He said, his grin from ear to ear.

"Get the fuck out of my room or I'll call my mum!" I shout at him.

"Oh, she's taking your uncle and aunt home. It's just us two." He said, returning his big, black hand to my leg and squeezing it.

"What do you want?" I ask moving back but his hand remained firmly on me.

"You don't seem to like me?" He asked calmly.

"Surprised you figured that out." I said with a laugh trying to annoy him.

"You don't even know me." He said moving closer.

"I don't need to." I said back.

"Well, you are going to learn one thing." He said in a deep, slow tone. Then he took another step closer, he was now towering over me.

"W-what's that?" I asked, now afraid. This man is a lot bigger than me and for all I know he was crazy and was about to beat me up.

"I am going to be around a lot, and you are going to learn your place and treat me with respect." He said.

"Never going to happen." I shouted back at him.

Then suddenly, his big hand covered my mouth and he leant in close. Fear was taking over my body, feeling him so close to me, his skin on mine. Shaking, I don't know what to do.

"Since your dad didn't teach you any manners, I guess I will have to." He said, inches away from my face.

With his hand over my mouth I couldn't speak. I just stare into his dark eyes as he smiles back at me.

When he let's go, my body is frozen with fear as I watch him stand back up straight. His hands go to his trousers, and I watch as he started to unbuckle his belt.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask.

"Teaching you your new place." He said back to me firmly, pulling his trousers down so he is now only in his boxers and t-shirt.

"What the fuck!!" I shout out of fear.

"Shut up you little brat! I am going to show you how to act around me!" He said back, his tone wasn't loud, but still scary.

"H-how's that?" I stutter back.

I watch as his hand wraps around the rim of his boxers, slowly he begins to pull them down and says to me.

"You're going to suck my cock like a good bitch."

"What?!" I shout back, not believing what I just heard, "I'm not fucking doing that you sicko!"

"You don't have a choice." Paul bluntly said, then his boxers were pulled down.

Not being able to help it, my eyes divert down and I witness his cock. I have seen the other rugby players cocks and I knew mine was a good size, but FUCK! His cock was HUGE!

It was a lot bigger than mine and as dark as the night sky. I can't take my eyes off of it, pointing directly at me.

"You seem to like it." He said with a slight laugh.

"I... I... I...." But no words came to my head.

"Most white boys have that reaction. Come here." He said firmly.

"Please don't." I whisper, my body still frozen in shock and not being able to take my eyes from his cock.

Then his big hand grabbed my wrist and he pulled me to sit up, his cock now only inches from my face.

"I do not like having to repeat myself!" He said angrily.

Sitting up, his body was towering over me as his cock was slightly moving. I could see the slight glisten of precum coming from the head.

"Now, touch it." Paul ordered.

"Please don't make me." I weakly whispered.

"You aren't getting out of this boy. You can't even take your eyes off of it, you want this as much as I do." He whispered back to me.

I don't know what's going on. My mind is screaming for me to run, fight, do anything! But my body wasn't listening.

I could feel my hand rising up, it was as though I was watching someone else doing it. This wasn't me, I'm not gay, I don't like men at all.

Then I felt it, I have his cock in my hand. It's so warm, so big, so black. I can't even wrap my fingers fully around it it's that big.

"There you go, good slut." Paul said in approval.

Did he just call me a slut? What is going on.

I can't move, my hand just remains tightly around his big, black cock. The feeling was surreal, it was so smooth and beautiful. Beautiful? Really? Did I just think that?

Without instruction, I instinctively move my hand slightly back and forth. Watching the skin on his cock moving as my hand moves it.

I know it would take two hands to fully hold this beast as my hand is very slowly moving.

"Let's put that mouth to good use for once." Paul whispered.

I know what he wants.

"I... I can't." I whisper, still not moving my eyes from his cock.

"Oh, you can, and you will." He said in a firm tone, "Now, put my black cock in your mouth."

I don't know what it is, but I feel compelled to do what he tells me. No one has ever taking such a firm tone with me, my dad was always a push over and my mum tries to shout at me but she is too kind for me to take it too seriously.

However, Paul, something about this is making me obey.

I lick my lips, spreading a slight bit of spit around them and my mind is set. I'm doing this.

I open my mouth, holding his cock in my right hand I aim it directly at me and I slowly move forward.

Then, I feel the head of his cock hitting my lips. It's so big. Opening my mouth a little wider, I can feel the warmth of his cock passing my lips until it is placed against my wet tongue. Without thinking, I close my mouth and my lips are now firmly wrapped around this giant, amazing cock.

"There you go cocksucker." Paul moaned.

I can't believe he just called me a cocksucker, but I guess, right now I am.

I can't explain it, I have never thought about anything like this before. Hell only a few hours ago I had Tasha's mouth around my cock. Except something about this felt right, it felt natural, as if, why haven't I done this before?

Without meaning to, my tongue lifted up and I ran it along the head of his cock, tasting his precum. Oh god how delicious it is.

"Mmmmm." Without meaning to I let out a little moan.

Looking up I can see Paul smiling back down at me.

"Good boy, finally you are learning the new order around here." He moans.

I can barely listen to him, my mind is just filled with lust with this dick in my mouth.

I open my mouth slightly and push a little deeper, feeling his cock slide down my tongue as I keep my lips firmly around his cock.

"Ooohh yeah, that's a good little bitch." Paul moaned.

Fuck why is this turning me on so much! I can feel my own cock rock hard between my legs.

With his cock deeper into my mouth, I start to massage the head with my tongue. Swirling it all over the head, making sure my spit is covering it and getting as much of his juicy precum as possible.

Feeling more relaxed, I start to move my mouth up and down the thick cock. I have to stretch my jaw wide open to fit Paul's black cock in as I slowly bob up and down on it.

In a world of my own, I am now bobbing up and down getting just past the head in my mouth. I can't believe I am willingly sucking on this black dick but I am and I am loving it.

"Mmmmm." I moan around the dick sending vibrations through it.

Lifting my hand up I start to wank the shaft that I can't fit into my mouth. My own horniness was going crazy and I start sucking him faster and faster.

"Good slut. I knew you would love my black cock in your cocksucker mouth." Paul moaned.

"Mmmm." I moan in response, loving every moment of it.

"I'm going to use your mouth all the time you little slut. You aren't going to be happy without my cock in your mouth." Paul moaned which just enhanced my pleasure.

I start trying to take more and more into my mouth. Feeling his warm cock on my tongue is amazing and I want it as much as possible.

Suddenly, I feel Paul's big, black hands on the back of my head. He grips me hard and starts to push my head further down.

"Gllllggg." I moan around the cock as it goes even deeper than before.

When I feel it hit my throat I can't stop myself from gagging. But Paul doesn't care, he holds his cock lodged in me.

"Fuuuck yes you dirty little cock whore!" He moans loudly.

Again he pushes me deeper, my gag reflex proving hard to control as I feel my throat wrap around his cock, inch by inch he is sliding down my throat and I can feel every ridge and vein as he goes deeper and deeper.

"Can you take the whole thing you fucking slut?!" Paul shouts out.

"GLLLLLGGGGGG!!!" I gag as I can't possibly take any more, I can feel his cock down my throat.

When he lets go of my head I pull back, spit pours down my chin and I have to gasp for air.

"Fuck!" I pant, feeling spit drip down my chin, I feel like such a slut right now.

Looking up, Paul is smiling at me. His cock is shining with my spit and I can't believe how fucking horny I am!

Without saying a word, I pull myself back up and grab his black meat. Instantly I force my mouth onto it. No longer slowly sucking it, I am fucking my own mouth with his cock now and fucking loving it!

Pushing myself deeper and deeper, I purposely hit his cock against my throat over and over. Feeling spit pour down my chin as I suck this magnificent cock.

"Oh yeah, you love it don't you you fucking slut!" Paul moaned.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned back in agreement.

"Lick my balls gay boy!" Paul ordered.

As though under his control, I take his black cock from my mouth and lift it up. It's completely covered in my spit and I stare at his big, smooth balls for a moment.

Then I bury my face in them, sticking out my tongue I'm like an animal licking them all over, spreading my spit around. Taking one into my mouth I suck on it and massage it with my tongue as my hand wanks his big cock.

"Fuck yes, you dirty fucking whore." Paul moans with his hands in my hair.

He pulls my head away and I give him a disappointing stare.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked with a wicked smile.

Although I hate what I am going to say, nothing can stop me.

"Yes." I whisper.

"Tell me!" He orders loudly.

"I want to suck you cock!" I moan.

"You want to suck my big black cock like the cocksucker you are?!" He says again.

"Yes sir. I want to be a good cocksucker and take your big, black dick down my throat!" I shout.

Sir? Did I just call him sir?

"No, you call me Daddy you dirty slut!" Paul orders.

Oh fuck! My cock is twitching in my pants as I moan back to him.

"Yes Daddy! Please let me suck your cock!"

Then he releases my head and I wrap my wet lips back around him.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were a secret faggot when I saw you!" Paul moaned as I bobbed up and down. Giving him a sloppy blowjob.

"I saw you come upstairs with your girlfriend and I knew I could get you into trouble with your mum! You're going to be my personal fuck toy whenever I want!" Paul moaned.

"Mmmmm." I moaned, loving having this amazing man dominant me.

"Your real dad is too much of a bitch to tame you, so your new black Daddy is going to put you in your place!" Paul moaned.

Over and over, I fucked my throat with his cock. Pushing it deeper and deeper down my throat every time.

"I'm going to cum soon faggot, you better swallow it all like a good whore!" Paul moaned.

If his precum was so delicious I couldn't wait to taste his actual cum.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned in agreement.

"Fuuuuckk yess!!!" He almost screamed in a moan.

I feel his balls tighten and his cock expand in my mouth and suddenly I am rewarded with his cum.

Load after load flooded my mouth and it was fucking amazing!! So thick and delicious, I greedily swallowed down every drop, swirling my tongue around my mouth to savour the taste.

I keep sucking Paul's cock over and over, making sure to milk every last drop whilst he goes soft in my mouth.

"Fuck, that was good for a first time." Paul said taking a step away.

I just stare at him, his cum filling my senses and my hard cock desperate to be touched.

"Don't fucking think about telling your mother about this." Paul said in a menacing tone.

"I won't." I whispered back.

"Good boy." He said, pulling his trousers back up and then I watch as he leaves my room.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,437 Followers
12