All Comments on 'Becoming a Sissy Slut Pt. 01'

by Desire2beagurl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sissyjolie4usissyjolie4ualmost 3 years ago

What a nice start. I hope you continue.

tinalikesithardtinalikesithardalmost 3 years ago

Wish I had a guy like that. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great way to start a friendship and more!

sweetfairiesweetfairiealmost 3 years ago

Very sweet! I would have liked to have seen a little about that most wonderful feeling that we've all had when we first experience a real cock entering our mouths--that warm, slick head, and that wonderful velvety feeling of the shaft--and the delicious feeling of knowing that, as embarrassing as it might seem at first, this is a most wonderful feeling! You came very close to that--your little sissy is a very sweet gurl, and I hope to get to read more about her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You painted a beautiful picture of a couples first time and you made it a loving and caring example instead of the usual all rapey kind of thing.

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years ago

Sweet and caring. Wonderful "first-time" story. Truly, a sissy in the making.

horny4cum69horny4cum6913 days ago

Wife just left for church, I'm freshly showered, squeaky clean inside and out, fresh shaved from neck to thighs, high as a kite, naked, well, except for the incredibly slutty panties I have on! Pink mesh thong, flower petals strategically placed, smoking good bud, rubbing my "clitty" and playing with my nipples while sitting on a buttplug that is bumping my prostate and making me leak some hot, clear lip gloss and lube for my tight, clean hole! Love crossdressing but, as my wife is retired, too, I can't get as fully into it as I would like. So I'm gooning to Gay/Sissy/Goon porn, PMVs are my fave because I like a hot beat to stroke, pump and edge to, makes the 3-6 hr. edge session last and produces an incredible orgasm! Wanna see? Message me! I'm in Athens Ga, love to hear from fellow Pornosexuals!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesire2beagurl@Desire2beagurl
Living the life that I have I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if I had been able to take a different path then what happened

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES