Becoming a Slut

Story Info
Gina's encounter with Mark makes here more of a slut.
1.8k words
4.24
21.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canam
Canam
31 Followers

Gina had been dating Jason for about six months now and she was about as restless as she has ever been. He drove her crazy. Gina was now 25 years old and far more experienced in life than this hunk of a 21 year old rugby player. At first she was enamored with his rugged good looks and lean muscular body. But now he acted like a foolish high school kid who could not give her a minute to herself. He was smothering her.

Gina was very frustrated on a Friday and got off work 11 PM from her support center job. As she pulled around the corner to go into the drive of her townhome, she noticed Jason's car in front of her place. Noticing this and how he seemed to always be around Gina made a quick turn around and headed to her friend Kim's house.

Kim was home and said "Screw him, let's go out to the bar!"

Gina was tired and was hoping for a night of rest but agreed anyway and headed to the bar with Kim.

When they arrived it was already midnight and the crowd was in full swing. The bar was packed and the music loud. Kim bought the two girls a couple of shot to get going and then grabbed two drinks and found a little high top table right off the dance floor. Gina was starting to loosen up a bit and made her way on the dance floor with Kim.

As Gina was dancing and feeling tipsy she felt someone's hands on her hips. She turned around and noticed it was Mark from work. He was a supervisor there. He had always been very nice to her, and she always had somewhat of a crush on him, but he was married. Now he had his hands on her hips dancing with her and was pressing his hips against her ass. She could feel Mark's hard on from under his pants pressing against her ass. In fact he made sure she could.

This was turning her on. With the effect of alcohol and her trying to blow off some steam, the moment kind of overtook her, she spun around and started to make out right in the middle of the dance floor with Mark. This was not especially something Gina would normally do, and for sure not in front of her best friend. Kim knowing this was out of the ordinary, grabbed her hand and tried to drag her off the dance floor.

Kim barked "he is married let's go!"

As Kim tried to drag Gina off the dance floor Mark grabbed your other hand and pulled her close and under the sound of the music he said "Meet me on the lounge side."

When Gina got back to the table with Kim, Kim said "Are you freaking crazy, he's married."

"I was just having fun and dancing right now."

"No you were making out with a guy right in the middle of the dance floor. And EVERYONE was watching!" Kim explained.

This for some strange and unknown reason turned Gina on. She said "I'm going to the restroom I'll be right back."

Kim replied "Don't do anything stupid."

Gina rolled her eyes and made her way towards the bathrooms. As she got to the hallway, she was yanked into the men's room. It was Mark. Mark grabbed Gina and pressed up against the wall and started the kiss her. He rubbed his hands up under has her shirt and started to caress her perfect boobs. Gina was extremely turned on and very wet. She kissed him back and without hesitation she reached down and unbuttoned Mark's pants. Gina was out of her mind with lust. She quickly tried to pull his pants down over his ass, which let Mark's cock spring to attention out of his trousers.

Gina grabbed it with her hand and started to stroke it as Mark continues to kiss her. His cock was very thick and long, she could feel the veins protruding out of his willing cock. Gina than fell to her knees to get a better look at his manhood. She noticed a bit of pre cum on the head and started to suck on Mark's cock. Mark leaned back against the countertop at the sink. His pants around his knees, and enjoyed the blowjob.

Gina was well aware of her head giving talents and could tell Mark was in heaven. He grabbed her hair with one hand and held on to the counter with the other. Somebody walked in, Gina was so caught up in what she was doing and didn't notice Mark motioned to the person to get out of there. He didn't want to spoil the moment they were having.

Mark said "My wife never does this."

Gina could've taken that as a mood killer but instead it kind of turned her on she was doing something to Mark that his wife would never do. Plus it was in a public restroom with the chance of getting caught, which she didn't realize she already had been. Without any warning Gina felt Mark's cock twitch and shoot a hot stream of come into her talented mouth. Gina was so turned on now, she just kept sucking Mark's cock.

At first it started to go soft. Gina needed more and was not going to let that happen. A minute later of sucking his cock, Mark immediately got hard again. As soon as this happened, Gina unbuckled her own pants and leaned her elbows on the counter and told Mark to fuck her. Mark wasted no time and quickly kicked off his pants from around his ankles and stuck his cock into Gina's dripping pussy. Mark was fucking Gina doggy style over the bathroom counter when two more guys came in.

"That dude wasn't lying" one remarked.

Gina noticed this time as she was looking in the mirror at them. Mark just kept fucking Gina and she was not objecting. The two guys stood in disbelief and watched. Gina was so wet and could not help herself. It was turning her on it she was being fucked and being watched the same time. She reach down between her legs and started to rub her clit as Mark's cock kept pounding in and out of her pussy. Just as Gina was about to achieve orgasm Mark pulled out and shot his second load on her ass. Gina just kept rubbing her pussy and came hard. The two guys stood there in disbelief as Gina pulled her pants up kissed Mark on the lips and went back to the table to have another drink with Kim.

When she got back to the table Kim immediately knew what had happened and said "You didn't?"

Gina said "yes I just did. I had sex with Mark in the bathroom. I even made him come twice in the time i was gone."

Kim just said to her "That's going to be trouble you have to work with him and he's married I hope you know what you're doing...... "

The following Monday Gina arrived at work. She was coming in the door Mark was leaving for the day. She smiled at him and he had a little bit of an uncomfortable look on his face. His wife was just pulling up to pick him up in the turn around. He turned to Gina and said sorry I will see you later.

Gina knew he was married so it wasn't that big of surprise but seeing him with his wife still stinging a little bit. Gina was now feeling guilty about not only having sex with a married man but she did it in a public place that made her feel dirty, even though it seemed very hot at the time. But she could not get out of her head the fact that she had sex in a public bathroom with two guys watching her.

The day drug on, finally 10 o'clock PM came and she left the building. The security guard was not down at his post, he must've been out on rounds. She walked outside there was Mark.

Mark said "Hey I have to talk to you."

Gina was still unsure how she was feeling about the whole situation but Mark had a way with her. Gina hopped into the front seat of the car. Mark drove around to the back of the building. It was dark and somewhat secluded in the back except for the streetlight that shed some light on the parking lot. There were a couple office windows on the backside but most of them are only in use during the day. Gina got outside the car and Mark grabbed her and without saying a word, he started to make out with her again.

This time he was a little more aggressive. He unbuckled Gina's pants slipped her out of them. She now has just the top on no bottoms at all. He placed her on the hood of his car. He grabbed a hold of his hard cock and rubbed it on her clit. She laid back, her pussy filled with moisture. He kept rubbing the tip of his cock on her clit. She was going crazy she wanted him inside so bad.

Gina saw a car coming, it was the security guard. She was worried she would get in trouble now, or maybe even worse yet everyone know what she was doing. But the security guard just kept driving. As he drove away Mark punched his cock inside her. The hood was keeping her ass warm in the cool night. As Mark stood at the side of the car held her legs straight up in the air and slammed her pussy for what felt like an eternity. Gina felt like she has ever been fucked this hard. Mark said he was about to cum and pulled Gina up, and put it on her knees and stroked his cock. He shot a hot stream of cum into Gina's waiting mouth.

After Mark came he spun Gina around and leaned her over the hood of his car. This time Mark bent down and started to tongue Gina's ass. As he was plunging his tongue in and out of Gina's asshole, he was fucking her pussy with his thumb hitting her G spot just right. As his tongue was probing Gina's ass, she felt overcome with a powerful sensation and squirted her orgasm all over Mark's hand and shoes on the way to the ground. Gina had never had a squirting orgasm before and this was the biggest rush she's ever had. She did not know she could come this much.

The Security guard then came driving one more time and said "Get home safe, I will see you tomorrow."

Canam
Canam
31 Followers