Becoming His Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Deciding to gain a friend with benefits goes much further.
12.6k words
4.67
135k
252

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction regarding consenting adults, group sex, sexual enslavement and other erotic things along those lines. If you do not like those topics please move along.

Thank you.

*****

There are points in time in your life that make you wonder how you got to where you were. This moment was definitely one of them! I was lying face down on a bed wearing a black fake leather waist cincher, back seamed stockings and thigh high black boots. That may not seem out of the ordinary for some women, but add to that fact I had cum seeping from my ass, and pussy, as well as a belly full of it. Cum was also drying on my face, chest, ass and inner thighs. My tits were sore from being mauled and my ass was definitely bright red from being spanked. Where did all this cum come from? From the 5 guys who had left the room not too long ago. It was an intimate bachelor party, I'd arrived in a gigantic fake cake and spent the last 4 or so hours being put to use by all of them! So how did I get here? It started out simply enough over 6 months ago. I'd been without a lover for a while and was feeling a bit needy in the cock department. For the longest time I'd been friends with Jimmy, he was a bit arrogant and cocky, not entirely my type but I'd also heard he had a bigger than average beast in his pants. Who better to break me out of my dry spell right? I'd made the first move by calling him and setting up a date. My outfit was classy, simple yet sexy. The classic little black dress, clingy and off the shoulder I looked really good in it. I added a pair of 4" heels, also classic black, and a sexy little black thong to go with it. When the doorbell rang, I bounded down the stairs to answer it.

"Well you look absolutely amazing!" Jimmy said as I opened the door.

"I'm so glad you like it," I replied with my warmest smile, "I just need to grab my purse and I'm all set."

"Sounds good to me!" He answered as I turned to grab my purse.

Jimmy was a true gentleman, taking me by the arm and leading me to his full-size truck. He opened the door then held my arm while I stepped up on the running board to get in. It wasn't that his truck was lifted or anything, I'm barely 5'4" tall while Jimmy is closer to 6'6". When we got to the restaurant, he helped me out of the truck as well. Thankfully, my dress was barely a couple inches above my knees because, as I slid out of the truck the hem slid halfway up my thighs almost revealing my thong! Jimmy was kind enough to stand in front of me, blocking other's eyes, as I adjusted my dress.

"Thank you for that." I said as he took my arm again.

"Well, you are mine tonight," he replied with an air of cocky possession, "so I have to protect you."

The feeling his words gave me were warm but there was also a twinge in my stomach. Dinner was wonderful, he was smart and sexy in conversation. I could see why he was rarely without a woman on his arm. After the meal we went to the bar and had a nice drink. He even asked me to the dancefloor, I felt like a doll in his arms. He worked out regularly, his chest was huge as were his arms. Then I felt something else equally huge pressing against my lower abdomen. What I'd heard hadn't been wrong! In a couple words, he was fucking HUGE! His hand moved to the upper part of my ass as he leaned down to kiss me. I all but melted into him as his tongue penetrated my mouth.

"I want you." I said breathlessly as our lips parted.

"Then we should go," he replied with a wry smirk, "because I want you too!"

He led me by my arm to his truck, making me almost run in my heels to keep up with him. This time he opened the passenger side door, then gripped my ass with both hands, lifting me off the ground as his tongue invaded my mouth again. This time when our kiss broke, I was sitting sideways in his truck with my legs on either side of his body. My dress had slid upward as well.

"I see you matched all the way through." He said with a smiled as I blushed at him checking out my undies.

"A girl has to look good right?" I said trying to brush off my embarrassment.

Jimmy moved my legs somewhat forcefully inside the cab before closing the door. After he got in and started the truck his hand found its way to my thigh. By then I'd readjusted my dress but, his hand slid upward until his pinky rested against my black lace covered mound. He left his hand there the entire ride while I lightly stroked his arm. Pulling into the parking lot he removed his hand long enough to put the truck in park then turned to me, turning my face with his left hand so I was staring into his eyes.

"Do you really want to come up?" He asked while staring into what felt like my soul. "If you do come up," he continued, "I'm taking you to bed and showing you the time of your life."

I gulped at his words, not only because I knew he meant them but also because, based on the size of his cock, I knew he could do it!

"Yes!" I couldn't hide the desperation in my voice as I answered him. "I want to come up, and be in your bed."

"Wait there." He said as he quickly slid out of the driver's side.

He opened the passenger side door, taking my legs and turning me to face him before stepping between them again. This time when he helped me to my feet his hands remained on my legs, slowly sliding upward as he lowered me until his hands gripped my bare ass with the hem trapped by his wrists. Leaning in he kissed me again, hard, taking my breath away. His hands held me to his body, if anything his cock had only grown in size and hardness against me! Even in my heels I was on my toes because he wouldn't lower me anymore than he already had. His hands finally moved, lifting my dress a bit more, as my heels finally touched the ground.

"You won't need these then," he said hooking his thumbs into the waistband of my thong slipping them downward with amazing ease, "leave them in the truck."

I was shocked by his words. He was about to take me upstairs, why couldn't I take them off in his apartment? His hands pushed them past my hips to my thighs, soon they were falling around my knees. It seemed easier to take them off now I guessed. It wasn't like I could walk into his place with my thong around my knees after all. What would people think? I leaned to one side, hooking them with my thumb so I could push them to my ankles. I couldn't move much as his hands still held me tightly to him. Stepping out with one foot I lifted my foot long enough to be able to remove the unwanted bottoms. Brazenly I tossed them over my shoulder into the truck cab behind me. I was rewarded with a big grin and another deep kiss that sent chills down my spine to my bare pussy! Without a word he took my wrist leading me to his building somehow shutting the truck door when I was clear of it. Not only could I barely keep up but I now had to adjust my dress to cover my bare ass and pussy as I attempted not to fall! He led me down the sidewalk to an older apartment building I'd driven past a hundred times. The downstairs was a convenience store on one side and a restaurant on the other. Thankfully the outer door, which he held open for me, was unlocked, leading us to a wide set of tall stairs. As I walked up the stairs, he was hot on my heels, his hands found my thighs lifting my dress again. I held it with one hand in the front but I could feel the cool air on my bare ass.

"You do have the most magnificent ass!" He said from behind me causing me to sway my hips a bit more as I walked.

"Thank you." I replied over my shoulder looking back at his lust filled eyes.

He guided me to the right at the top of the stairs, then to a door just to our right again. Stopping in front of the door his right arm slipped across my body underneath my arms and right under my breasts. His body pressed into mine making it difficult to fix my dress. At this point I assumed we were at his apartment; did I really need to fix my dress? I stopped trying as he handed me a set of keys.

"Go ahead and get the door." He said pushing them into my hand.

"Which one is it?" I asked holding a ring with 5 or 6 keys on it.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," he whispered in my ears before his lips descended to my neck, "you're a smart girl."

I was a smart girl; I was also a very horny and distracted girl as well! His right hand now cupped my left breast, his lips, tongue and teeth worked my neck to the point my knees felt weak. Finally, I found a key that fit! As I turned it in the knob, I felt the back of my dress being unzipped. A simple hook and eye at the top of the zipper would be all that was keeping it in place, then that was gone as well. Turning the knob, I pushed the door open.

"Get me inside and you can do what you want with me!" I hissed.

"Lift your arms." He replied.

I didn't have time to react or much of a choice, in a flash my dress was over my head! Wearing nothing but a pair of black heels he walked me into the apartment. I heard the door close behind us, my dress was now gone as both his hands were roaming my body like he owned it! I reached behind me, grasping his cock and gasped! My mind raced, there was no way that thing was fitting into any of my orifices! He walked me through a small living room to a bedroom. Turning me quickly to face him, lifting me with both hands by my ass, his tongue invaded my mouth again.

"Have a seat." He said cooly as the backs of my legs reached a bed.

He positioned his legs between mine, standing with his legs beyond his shoulder width apart my legs were splayed out before him. Was I still wearing my heels? I couldn't focus. Reaching up I unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it free from his pants. He slid the shirt off his shoulders tossing it aside. My hands trembled at his belt.

"Go ahead." He coaxed. "You're going to want him inside you a lot!"

I swallowed hard as I undid his belt. Then the button of his jeans. And finally the zipper. Pulling his jeans and boxers down I couldn't help myself.

"Holy shit!" I blurted much to his delight.

He was stepping out of his sneakers as I stared in amazement at the biggest cock I'd ever seen in person! It was easily 10" long, with a round head and a very prominent ridge. My hands gravitated toward it; I could feel him smiling down at me as I became mesmerized by his rock-hard cock.

"Go ahead and kiss it," he coaxed as he wiggled out of his jeans, "it won't hurt you, much."

My pussy quivered at his words; I could feel the wetness pouring out of me as my lips tentatively moved toward him. It wasn't warm, it was hot! Burning hot and seemingly vibrating as my lips touched it. The head was soft, with salty yet delicious precum starting to ooze from it. I began to lavish the head of his anaconda with my tongue and mouth. Slithering my tongue along the underside of his shaft from the tip to his balls and back I heard him let out a slight moan. I could barely get more than the head and maybe an inch or two beyond it into my mouth before I gagged.

"Sorry!" I coughed trying to catch my breath.

"Don't worry," he said calmly, "it'll get easier the next time."

The next time I thought? Impressive manhood or not I was here for a few orgasms and a good time, something just beyond a quickie that would make both of us feel a lot better. I doubted there would be a next time.

"Lay back." He said softly as he leaned forward, letting his mouth find my lips again. "It'll be easier if you are on top, so you can control how deep he goes."

With him on top of me he grabbed me in his massive arms rolling us onto his back. I could feel the underside of his shaft pressing against my swollen clit. He pushed me upward, moving my legs under me, I was soon sitting on the underside of his shaft as it lay on his body. My pussy was soaked making it easy to grind my soft flesh against his. Looking down his eyes still burned into me, his hands on my hips, his mouth open as I slid up and down his prone shaft. I knew this wouldn't be enough for either of us, I now felt the overwhelming need to have him inside me. Placing my left hand on his chest, I cupped the head of his cock in my right palm lifting and guiding the now throbbing head into my pussy.

"Oh God!" I groaned as his bulbous head penetrated me. "How do you even deal with this thing?"

"Well," he said as he put his hands behind his head and smiled like the Cheshire cat, "it makes going to the beach interesting."

My body had become a faucet as I fed more and more of him into me. I kept having to raise my body almost until he was falling out of me before slowly lowering myself again. I'd dated guys who'd boasted with male bravado about "splitting girls in two" but now I wondered if it would actually happen! This was the biggest, fattest and longest thing I'd ever had inside me! Finally, I bottomed out, my body still a good two inches from resting against his. I hooked my feet on his thighs for a bit of relief. Was I still wearing my heels? Honestly, I couldn't tell, my entire existence now revolved around the monster stretching and invading my insides.

"Go slow," he coached, "you don't want to hurt yourself."

He was only partially right. I went slow but soon I did want him to hurt me, I wanted to feel his beast thrusting inside me violently. Jackhammering my body and denting my soul! I wanted him to possess me physically and mentally at this point! My first orgasm took only minutes to achieve. Collapsing on his chest, half his cock still inside me, I wondered how I would ever sit tomorrow. Looking over I noticed his alarm clock showing the time, it was 11:00. He rolled us again, now with me on my back, he slowly plunged into me. I had to time my breathing with my thrusts as I felt as if he were pushing against my diaphragm! After each orgasm he'd let me recover a bit then would adjust my position. By the third he'd lifted my legs so the backs of my legs were against his chest. That's when I realized I did actually still have my heels on! I always hated porn where the women were naked but had heels on, I had an excuse though, his cock was now rearranging my internal organs to better suit his needs! We changed positions three more times; I'd lost count of how many times I'd cum but I knew it was a lot!

"Are you ready?" He asked as he lay on his elbows on top of me.

"Oh Jesus," I blurted, "ready for what?"

"I'm going to set your body on fire!" He replied, his eyes widening as he said he last word.

"Fire?" I replied shuddering all over. "If I'm not on fire now," I gulped, "then what the hell have we been doing?"

"Foreplay!" He replied as he slid off me.

I felt a chill run throughout my entire being at him calling what we'd been doing foreplay! At this point I'd lost count of my orgasms; I just knew it was more than ten! I'd barely managed ten in a day once never mind ten in one session! He was moving me now; I couldn't muster the energy to say no and wasn't completely sure that I wanted to at this point. Eventually I found myself on all fours near the foot of his bed, my knees almost falling off the edge of the mattress. Soon I didn't have to worry about sliding off the bed as he was pushing his cock into my aching pussy. All I could do was groan as he entered me.

"That is a magnificent ass!" He said giving my left cheek a playful spank causing me to groan louder. "Oh," he said almost triumphantly, "it sounded like somebody enjoyed that!"

"It's tough not to enjoy anything," I panted as he continued to snake inside me, "with that fat cock of yours!"

"So, you're blaming your enjoyment of my spanking your ass," he said as he spanked me again causing me to groan louder, "on the fact my cock is inside you?" I couldn't answer. I was beginning to wonder if the head would start to come out of my mouth! "Then I guess I'll just need to keep him inside you a lot then!"

"Oh FUCK!" I groaned as he thrust the last few inches of his cock inside me.

His hips were now resting against my ass. He held my hips tightly with both hands as I tried in vain to escape him. Every move I made seemed to excite the both of us more, I heard him practically laughing behind me.

"Fuck!" I growled.

I rarely swore and I certainly wasn't one of those dirty talkers in bed. It wasn't that I was a prude but, it just wasn't something that came naturally to me. Now I'd blurted out two back to back F-bombs and thought nothing of it. He softened his grip on my hips allowing me to move forward a couple inches.

"That's not fair!" I panted feeling my heart pounding in my chest like never before.

"What's not fair?" He had a chuckle in his voice as he asked the question.

"I don't swear during sex," I tried to explain, "I'm a good girl"

"You are a very good girl," he said leaning forward and gathering some of my long auburn hair, "but now we're going to see how much of a slut you can be!"

I should have been reviled by the word he used. I'd known girls who were labeled sluts in high school and college, that wasn't me. Again, I wasn't a prude, I enjoyed sex but I

was faithful to a couple long term boyfriends. It was only in my senior year of college that I'd learned what a fuck buddy was, and I'd only had one of them! I wanted to say something but the moment, and now all regular brain function, was gone.

"Ohhhh GOD!" I screamed as he rammed his cock inside me pulling me back by my hair. "YES!"

"Like that?" He said slapping my ass with his free hand.

"YES!" I cried out feeling the stinging pain which paled in comparison to his cock slamming into my cervix. "FUCK YES!"

He pulled me back, holding me in place, impaling me on his magnificent beast of a cock. I whimpered and squirmed as he held me tight.

"What is it you want my slut?" his words dripped like honey in spite of how vile I may have found his name for me. I could only groan and try to move. "Tell me," he said swaying his hips back and forth sending his beast pressing against my walls, "tell me what it is you want my slut?"

"Mmmmm," I cried, "I want you to fuck me!" I could hear and feel my desperation.

"Fuck you like what?" he taunted.

I shook my head as best as I could only to be rewarded with a spank and more moving of his hips. I was desperate not to let those words pass my lips, but, try as I might, I couldn't help but bend to his will. A couple more spanks and a circular movement of his hips brought me to the breaking point. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his clock, it was well after 12 now. He'd been inside me for over an hour. At first, I'd wondered how I could fit him inside me, then I wondered how I'd sit tomorrow, now I wondered how I would live without him fucking me regularly!

"Fuck your slut!" I finally bellowed. "Fuck me like the slut I am! Possess me and bend me to your will!"

With a loud slap he pulled back and rammed into me again and again! I was rocketed from one orgasm to another without him slowing down for an instant. He said things behind me, called me names, made me answer questions that I could barely comprehend. Whatever the question was the answer was YES! I heard him groan, felt him tense and if possible felt his cock swell even more inside me.

"Oh GOD YES CUM INSIDE YOUR SLUT!" I screamed.

He did just that. Holding me tightly with both hands on my hips, his first hot jets filled me, searching for whatever crevice there was that wasn't already occupied by this throbbing beast. The second powerful spurt sent his cum spilling out of me, I was too spent to try to clench and hold it inside me. Much to my shock Jimmy let got of me, letting me fall to the bed face first. He moved quickly, sitting on my thighs which were now clamped together by his. His slick shaft pressed between my butt cheeks, like an oversized hotdog in a miniature bun, then slid up and down several times letting the pulsating underside of his cock rub against my tight hole. I felt his cum shoot up my back and surely into my hair. I'd never had someone do that to me before and wasn't sure if I loved or hated it. Bracing himself with his left hand on my left hip, he stroked and rubbed the head of his cock between my ass cheeks milking the last of his hot seed out of his shaft. I trembled as an aftershock ripped through me, highlighted by the head of his cock pressing against my asshole.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers