Becoming a Slut

Story Info
Cory, a college freshman, acts like a slut at a gas station.
6.8k words
4.52
20.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----First time writing. Please tell me what you think. I plan on continuing the story. It will shift more into incest as Cory's story continues.----

*****

Cory was a college freshman. Eighteen years old and just finishing her first semester. It had been a whirlwind. She had always been excited to experience life away from home and she had loved every minute of college. The campus was beautiful, she liked her classes, the social life was so much fun and the boys...they never failed to keep her entertained.

Cory gave a half smile as she recalled the good times she had over the course of her first few months here at state.

"Fuck", she whispered under her breath as she felt a little tinge of horniness and frustration.

She shared her dorm room with her roommate Hannah. She was a total babe who Cory instantly clicked with. Both were lively and loved to go out together, and Hannah never shied away from bringing a friend back home after the bars closed. Too bad Cory was leaving for home this afternoon, she could go for a night of fun after finishing her finals, and her frustration was doubled by the fact that Hannah was already out drinking while she was stuck here. And so she mindlessly shuffled back and forth around her room packing her bags for winter break and letting her mind wander.

Her small rectangular dorm room had been good to her this semester. Two twins sat opposite each other against the side walls, high on their legs with a desk and a dresser under each respectively. Cory's side was neutral in color with a white comforter accented by beige and maroon pillows. Twinkle lights hung in an arc across her wall lighting her maroon, black and tan tapestry that was pinned up. As much fun as she liked to have, she always liked to keep herself and her things well put together. Her side stood in stark contrast to Hannah's. The bright colors attatcked the eyes. Bright blues and teals were prominent in Hannah's bedding with non-matching grey and yellow pillow cases. Her dresser and desk were cluttered underneath with makeup cases, clothes, underwear, books, and whatever else could be unloaded out of her hands as soon as she could walk through the door. Hannah was messy but it never came on Cory's side, much to her relief.

"Oh myyyy", Cory groaned as she continued to pack. It was taking forever and it was already going to be late by the time she got home. All her make up was packed. A quick check on her dresser; she snapped up her brush, dark brown hair hung from it, almost black in the dim lighting of the room. She hastily put her toiletries in her bag. Clothes half done, she reached to her bottom drawer to get her pairs of jeans. She grabbed her jeans and threw them in her bag. Just as she was going to close the drawer she saw a flash of rose gold.

"Idiot", she mumbled to herself. She had completely forgot about her vibrator. She picked it up and held it in her hand. Almost a foot long, her Hitachi style vibrator had more than earned its keep. She still almost couldn't believe she had actually bought it, but Hannah had convinced her of that. And, like all of Hannah's wild ideas, it was one she hadn't regretted. She debated on wether or not to bring it with her, she didn't have the privacy at home that she enjoyed here at school. If she was caught using it here in her dorm room, Hannah would just laugh at her and go about her business. If she was caught at home though, she would be screwed. As she looked at it in her hand she thought about how good it felt to use and again a little tinge of excitement build up in her.

The start to her time at college had been a whirlwind. Classes, socials, parties, boys. Non stop they all flooded her attention and time. Hannah, being a social butterfly, had only served as a catalyst to Cory's desire to have fun while she was away at college. By the end of their first weekend Hannah had already hooked up with a cute guy. After a few weeks she had regular hookups and Cory, who had always enjoyed the idea of sex, really began to want to explore herself.

"Just act like a slut." Hannah told her when Cory asked how she was always getting laid.

Cory determined to herself that she could do it. By the end of her first month at school her prospects had begun to come together. A boy who lived a few floors down started hanging out with her and Hannah at the bars and after a few nights out they had finally had sex. She loved every minute of it. She didn't tell him nor Hannah, but that was her first time. It was such a relief to break that social barrier. She had sex a few more times after that and She was hooked. Cory was excited for her and Hannah's future sexual exploits and yet somehow it didn't last. Her grades were dropping, so she doubled down and got them back up. All A's this semester, but good grades had it's price. Adding the dates up in her head, she figured it had been almost two and a half months since she last had sex, and even though she and Hannah had gotten new vibrators together, cumming with her vibe wasn't quite the same as cumming on a real dick. It had been a long time and Cory was becoming increasingly frustrated. She constantly found her mind drifting off to a sexual fantasy throughout her day to day. And ending all her nights alone were adding up. It didn't help that she had to endure Hannah hooking up right next to her sometimes too. Hannah always said she was welcome to join and a few times she was on the verge of doing just that. But she never could act on her desire and now she was regretting it. Hannah was always telling her to act more slutty. That she would enjoy it and to stop worrying. The more days that passed by without her having sex, the more slutty she wanted to act. It had been a long time as Cory was going crazy.

"Fuuuuuuuck", Cory whispered to herself again in frustration as she hid the vibrator under her clothes at the bottom of her bag. All done. Fully packed she grabbed her Heather grey backpack and slung it over her shoulder. With one hand she grabbed her black duffel laden with clothes and used the other to pick up her keys and phone. It buzzed as a new text appeared on the screen. Cory swiped it open and a picture of Hannah popped up, her blonde hair was flowing down just to the tip of her shoulders. Her blue eyes were bright in the flash, and her pink lips smirked in a cute little smile accented by a mole just above her top lip.

"Miss you already ho :*" the text read.

Cory held up a phone and snapped a selfie of her pursing her lips. They were faded pink and juicy. She liked her lips, Cory thought. Her grey/blue eyes were cool against the contrast of her dark brown hair, pulled up in a pony tail, her bangs cut strait across her forehead just above her brow. No makeup. Cory preferred to go without, though on nights out she might put inn a little. Cory knew she was attractive. Five foot six and athletic. She didn't lack for curves in the right places. Her breasts were more than full. And her ass did not lack for roundness.

She sent the picture back with the caption: "Don't fuck in my bed while I'm gone!!" Knowing it was probably a fruitless demand. With that she was off and out of the room. Cory turned to lock the door, the bronze plating of her room number glared at her, 417, and she stepped away toward the elevator. As she rode down, her mind drifted to the image of Hannah getting fucked in her bed. She didn't hate the idea of it. She could feel herself growing wet as the image of the steel elevator doors melded away into her quick fantasy. In her mind it was Michael, the hot guy from 402 who wouldn't talk to her all year that was with Hannah. Tall, tan and muscular he was behind her thrusting. Hannah had a great ass and it looked so good as she was getting fucked from behind. Michael slapped her right ass cheek as Hannah moaned for more.

"Ding!" The elevator doors pulled open as Cory lurched out of her daydream and into the lobby.

"Damn" she said aloud as she walked toward the desk.

The fluorescent light was pulsating above as she waved at Gene the Dorm moniter.

"Have a good break Gene!" Cory said warmly as Gene looked up and smiled.

"Yes, Mrs. Cory. You too!" He delivered back with a toothy grin, "and come on back quick so I don't have to go so long without seeing your pretty face".

Cory chuckled and nodded as she swiped out of the hall. Gene was an old black man. Out of shape with grey thin hair. His broad facial structure made him a strong looking man for his age but Cory knew he was far from powerful in his old age. Cory was no fool and she knew he looked at her as she walked in and out of the Dorm, lusting over her and Hannah. She didn't mind though as he was never less than friendly and inviting, and he even had made an appearance in one of her daydreams last week. Her frustration seemed to be growing endlessly. 'Act like a slut' Hannah's words rang in her head. Cory stopped and bent over the desk. Her cleavage was on full display as she leaned inn to kiss Gene on the corner of his mouth. She used just a little tongue with the kiss to add to the naughtiness. With a friendly smile she stepped out into the cool winter air.

A breeze blew across her face. She pulled her green and tan flannel across her chest as she walked across the parking lot. The wind cut right through the navy joggers that she was wearing. 'Poor choice there' she thought to herself and hurried to her car. It sat in the corner of the lot, right beneath a light pole. A white Tacoma, 1997. Her dad had given it to her on her 16th birthday and she hated it. Not quite the cute sports car she had wanted. Little did she know then how much she would come to love it. The biggest perk was the looks she would get stepping out of it around town. She knew the boys were impressed and she soaked it in.

She opened the door, tossed in her bags and hopped in. She immediately turned on the heat and checked herself in the mirror. Her two pronged bull nose ring glinted In the street light. Again, another one of Hannah's suggestions. She tucked it up into her nose. "Don't want daddy seeing that." She said allowed as she straightened her bangs and started down the road. If she made good time she would be home by eleven tonight.

It was a 5 hour ride. She set the radio on and started to cruise down the highway. Soon the cab became hot from the heat so she pulled off her flannel to just be in the white tank top she was wearing underneath. It was much cooler, and it ought to have been. It didn't cover much. It showed a generous amount of cleavage and her full breasts were without a bra to keep them held in. Still the airflow was a welcome respite.

A couple hours in, her phone buzzed and a text flashed on the screen, "Drive safe, going to bed, see you in the morning." From her mom. A little later she got another text, this time from Grayson. He was one of Hannah's past hookups. He wasn't all that tall but he was extremely fit, with no fat on his body. A little cleft chin and dark eyes made him super cute. Cory walked in once while He was going down on Hannah and he got a perfect view of his butt. And boy was it a good one.

"Where are you tonight?" It read.

"Well fuuuuuuck!", Cory said aloud.

She knew that text could only mean one thing. Grayson was looking to have a little fun and Cory was more than willing, too bad she was half way to Georgia. Her luck just kept running out. She would of loved to have fucked him, if only he had texted her a few hours earlier while she was still packing. Cory started imagining him standing in front of her in the dorm as she was packing. A loose Henley t shirt and jeans making him look so sexy. She started to feel herself getting very turned on. Her hands ran through his curly black hair as his arms wrapped around her. She was almost as tall as him and they leaned in to kiss. Their tongues touched and her hands were already moving south to feel the large bulge in his pants.

"Mmmm" she moaned aloud.

Her fantasy continued. His jeans became unbuttoned and she slid down to her knees pulling his pants and briefs down with her. She was level with his hard cock and she wasted no time letting her lips wrap around it. It pulsed in her mouth as she slid up and down his clean shaven shaft.

She cupped his balls and stroked his cock as her tongue swirled over his tip. He moaned and grabbed her shoulders, pulled her up onto the bed and yanked down her joggers. They dangled around her ankles on top of her white air force one's, his head leaned in between her thighs. Her blue thong was easily pulled aside to reveal her pink pussy. Her trimmed bush of dark brown hair faded around her pretty wet lips and she gasped as his tongue met her clit.

"Ahhhhhh" Cory moaned.

Her pussy was getting very wet. She moved her hand down in between her legs as she passed an exit lit up with a bright shopping center. She began pressing against her clit through her joggers and moved her fingers in a clockwise motion.

She drifted back into her fantasy. She rolled on top of Grayson and slid on top of his cock. 6 inches of hard dick filled her tight pussy. She began grinding back and forth. Cory imagined the sight of his sculpted chest and abs, and wanted to run her hands across them as she rode his dick. Up and down she bounced on his cock as her pussy became increasingly wet. His hands wrapped around her plump hips. Cory left one hand on his abs as she used the other to squeeze her left breast.

Her orgasm was rising. She began rubbing her clit faster through her jeans. "Oh my gooooddd!" She moaned to herself in her truck as she cruised down the highway.

Grayson then rolled her over onto her back. He propped himself up into a pushup position over her and guided his cock into her. She watched as every inch slid into her tight pussy. He humped faster and faster. Her legs wrapped around him and she reached around to squeeze his butt with both of her hands. She pulled him into her hard with every thrust. She moaned louder. She was going to cum on his dick as it thrust into her.

"Ding...Ding...Ding..." Her truck flashed a light across her panel as she snapped out of her sexy fantasy. Dazed she looked down and saw the low fuel light was on.

"FUCK!" she yelled aloud as her frustrations were compounded.

"Great, I don't get to fuck Grayson, and just when I'm about to cum thinking about him I run low on fuel!"

To add to her bad luck she realized she didn't know when the next town would be coming up. So she began looking for a gas station at every exit that passed.

A few exits came up within the next 5 miles but none had gas. She was desperately low and was beginning to stress as the miles racked up. Finally after another 15 minutes had passed she found an exit with a gas stop. She slowed and pulled off the highway. She took a quick right and her stomach turned a bit as she saw the station come into view. GUS'S GAS & GO was written in faded paint above the gas price sign. The lights were on and the price was high. Thirty cents more than it should of been. But Cory didn't care, she just needed some gas. She also had to pee. Really, really bad. She pulled up to the pump and saw a sign saying "PAY INSIDE". She jumped out of the truck and walked toward the door.

It was a dilapidated building. The glass was dirty and cigarette ads lined the windows. Wind blew across the lot and she shivered. Cory's skin prickled with chill bumps. She could feel her nipples hardening and knew they would be poking through her tank. Immediately she wished she had grabbed her flannel. She walked in and an overwhelming smell of smoke hit her. She looked across the store. A few small shelves lined the center of the floor.

In the left corner she saw an old woman sitting at a slot machine. She was the only one using the bank of three and she dangled a cigarette in her left hand. She paid no mind to Cory as she stepped forward through the store. Her right side was lit up with coolers filled with cool drinks. Cory made her way to the back of the store where the clerk was standing.

Cory approached the counter. Behind it, flanked by cigarette boxes and lotto tickets, stood a tall black man. He was young but still older than Cory. She guessed mid-twenties. His chocolate skin was smooth and he had a square jaw. His hair was trimmed close to his head and his amber colored eyes shown brightly as she reached him.

"Can I get ten dollars on pump two?" Cory asked and held out a ten.

""Number 2." The clerk responded and reached to take her bill.

Cory noticed how velvety his voice was and saw the contours of his muscular arm as he took the bill. It was just then that she looked at him in his entirety to appreciate just how attractive he was. She moved her eyes from his waist up to his chest and broad shoulders. His neck amd shoulders looked strong. 'I bet he has a big dick' Cory thought to herself. She was still horny from almost cumming in the truck. Her eyes finally reached his and she noticed that his amber eyes weren't looking at hers, but rather at her chest.

The clerk felt her gaze and jerked his eyes to meet hers.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself" he said smoothly with no hint of remorse. He cracked a smile and his white teeth shown bright.

"B-bathroom?" Cory stammered and the clerk pointed to her right.

"Thanks." She said and stepped away flushed.

'Wow' she thought as she walked to the bathroom. She couldn't believe how hot he was, and how casually he acted when she caught him staring at her tits. She knew he would be watching her as she walked away. 'Just act like a slut.' The words echoed. So she added a little extra sway to her wide hips so the clerk could see how good her ass looked in her joggers. She slowed down and reached back to her waist to casually 'fix' her waistline. While doing so she purposefully exposed the straps to her thong just to tease the clerk even more. She new she looked good and relished the idea of his growing erection as she reached for the door. But instead of opening it, she decided to bend at the waist to tie her shoe lace. Her ass was in plain view and now the top of her blue thong was on full display. She glanced back and saw the clerk staring right at her. She grinned and arched her back as she stood up. She was getting turned on by the tease she was giving.

Just as she grabbed the handle to open the bathroom she was bumped by what felt like a fridge. She looked up and to the left and towering over her was a behemoth of a man. At least six foot four, this man was older than the clerk. Old enough to be his father by the look of him. His oily teak skin was darker than the clerk's and it looked even darker against his baggy black shirt. He was barrel chested and must of been near three hundred pounds. His arms were huge and hands enormous. A shiver ran down Cory's spine as he smiled a sly grin. His salt and pepper beard wrapped around the bottom of his face. The top of his head was bald and his eyes were dark.

Again Cory noticed his eyes were locked straight to her chest. And she knew that he must've seen her walking seductively away from the clerk. Embarrassed, she knew he had seen everything that the clerk had seen. Her cheeks flushed. Her hips were still accented by her showing thong straps. Her nipples were hard as could be and her tank did little to hide any evidence of it. His loose sweatpants had a bulge in the middle of them that looked way to big to be his dick. The idea that it could be, and that his erection was caused by her excited her a bit. Cory crossed her arms across her chest. She looked back up and met his gaze.

"I'm sorry baby, Let me get that for you" the man said to her.

He reached out and opened the bathroom with one large hand, his other landed on the small of her back, tantalizingly close to her ass. Prickles ran across her body at his touch. Blushing Cory walked through the door without saying a word.

12