Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gazed around the single bathroom in horror. A single toilet sat at the far end. The toilet was stained and looked years from it's last cleaning, which matched the rest of the tiny bathroom. The mirror had graffiti on it, two of the four light bulbs above it were out and the sink matched the off white stain color of the toilet. The walls were in the same style as the mirror. Graffiti. The bathroom could not have been in worse condition. She carefully stepped towards the toilet as to not get anything on her clean sneakers. She pulled down her joggers and blue thong. She could tell how wet she had been as she pulled them down. She sat and started to pee. Just then she noticed the hole in the wall. Circular and about three feet off the ground. Beyond it, was nothing but darkness. She gaped at it in confusion. She wondered if someone was watching her. The clerk perhaps with his amber eyes and milk chocolate skin. She felt herself getting turned on again thinking about him and imagining what it would feel like to have him inside of her. She finished peeing and reached over to grab the toilet paper when her jaw dropped.

The hole had disappeared. No longer was there a hole in the wall of the gas station bathroom. Where the hole once was now protruded a black dick, fully erect. And it was big. It strained in it's hardness. Cory figured it must've been at least nine inches long and it was thick. Two large balls hung below it. They dangled against the wall peppered with flecks of gray hair. She was dumbstruck. She stared at the penis. Still sitting, the toilet paper fell from her hand. She had no idea what to do. She slowly stood up and pulled on her pants. She never took her eyes off of the dick that stood frozen like a statue. From above Cory could see so much more detail. A large vein snaked from just below the head down the shaft. It pulsed as the erect dick stood at attention. It had a big wide head that gleaned in the light. The circumcised dick was mesmerizing.

Cory stepped forward and stood in front of the penis that jutted out of the wall. Her mind was racing. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. It felt like her whole body was standing next to a bonfire; heat flushed through her whole body. She swallowed hard pass a lump that had built in her throat. Above all sensations, her pussy was begging for the dick that stood before her. She knew she was getting wet and her body ached to feel a penis inside of her. Slowly she fell down to her knees. Now level with the big black cock right in front of her face. The darkness of the skin and the grey flecks of hair told her it must belong to the big man that she ran into outside of the door. She didn't care. The dick looked so good right now. Her mouth began to salivate. She begam imagining what it would taste like inside her mouth.

Cory was trying to build up the courage to wrap her lips around this beautiful hard cock that stood inches from her face but she couldn't move. She thought about Hannah and what she would do. How she would already have it in the back of her throat. That was what Cory wanted. To have this big dick in her mouth, in her pussy, just inside of her in any way possible. More than anything though, she wanted the courage to make it happen. 'Just act like a slut.' She breathed in and leaned forward. Cory's tongue licked her juicy lips and she was now less than four inches from having this cock in her mouth. Her lips parted and she exhaled. She saw the black cock twitch at the sensation of her warm breath. That was all the encouragement that she needed.

She licked her lips and moved to wrap them around the big dick in front of her. Just as her lips were about to touch the head she saw a little drop off liquid build at the tip.

'No you can't be cumming already!!' Cory thought to herself as she leaned her head back. A few dribbles of clear liquid fell from the tip and she realized that this dick wasn't cumming.

"Whaa-" Cory started to say before she was cut off.

The dribble of clear liquid gave way to a stream of golden piss. It forked as it exploded from the black cock. The top fork hit Cory right in the face. Warm golden piss ran down her face and into her mouth. She pursed her lips and spit as more hit her in the face. As she pulled back the top fork sprayed high and into her hair. The bottom fork meanwhile had done the real damage. Her chest was soaked. Piss continued to stream out of the cock and hit her right in the chest. It ran down around her tits and soaked her tank. Her joggers were getting sprayed as well and she realized that she was drenched.

The warm liquid washed over her and her mouth tasted of this strange man's urine. It kept coming, hitting her hair and soaking her clothes. She panicked and lunged forward. Her lips wrapped around the big black cock. Her mouth was filled with the flavor of his cock and her cheeks swelled with his urine. Her tongue flicked back in forth in front of the stream that was coming out of his cock and still it never slowed. It began leaking from the seams her lips made around the cock. She closed her eyes and swallowed. Gulp after gulp she downed the salty liquid. After four full swallows the stream slowed. Another swallow and it seemed that the stream came to a full stop. She pulled off the dick and exhaled.

Suddenly The cock twitched and two more spurts of piss came lunging from the tip to hit her in the face. Then finally it was over. A few dribbles fell from the tip.

Cory sat back on her sneakers. Her hair was soaked. Her tank was drenched. Her joggers covered in this man's piss. It dripped from her cheek. She stared at the glistening cock that still stood hard in front of her. And she tried to take in what had just happened. She could only imagine what this scene looked like.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Cory exclaimed, half expecting the dick to respond, half expecting a voice to come from the wall.

She got neither. She sat in silence as the piss cooled on her skin. She found herself licking her lips, then stopped suddenly when she realized what she was doing. She stood and looked in the mirror. She looked like a slut. Covered in piss, her hair was a wreck, and her nipples shown through her wet white tank. Her joggers were stained with piss. She was speechless. She turned back around. The cock was still there. Hard as a steel rod. Slightly curving upward the teak black dick ached in the air. Cory could see it throbbing. Her pussy still ached. She hated it. How could she be this horny, in this nasty bathroom, after she just got peed on by a stranger.

"Fuck!" She said aloud in frustration.

The dick was there taunting her. She had been craving to have a dick inside of her for months. And now here it was. So what if she had to be covered in piss to get it. She could shower it off later. She needed to have an orgasm on that dick and all she had to do to have it was take it.

"Fuck." She said aloud again.

This time in acceptance not frustration. She reached down and grabbed the end of her tank. She pulled it up over her head. Her two D-cup breasts fell out. They hung high and firm. She dropped to her knees and wasted no time. Her left hand grabbed the black cock at its base. Her lips opened and her mouth filled with the salty taste of the stranger's cock. She went down immediately as far as she could, which wasn't even half way down. She retreated off the dick and went back down. This time holding it in her mouth. Letting her tongue lick around the head in a clockwise motion.

Cory let out a muffled moan, "mmmmmm"

She worked the hard dick. Her left hand was pumping up and down. From the shaft to her lips. She had her right hand buried between her legs working on her clit.

She pulled off the big black dick to take a breath. She spit out her mouthful of saliva onto it and kept stroking. Her pussy was soaking wet, a mix of her juices and the remnants of his piss. She furiously rubbed her clit bringing her closer to orgasming. She rocked up and down as she stroked the dick and rubbed herself.

"Ohhhhhhh" Cory moaned.

She dove back down on the black cock in front of her. It felt so good rock hard in her mouth. Her tongue rapidly flicked around the head. She pressed hard into her clit as she was getting closer to her orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned longingly on the dick. She backed off again and gave a loud moan as she exhaled.

"Ahhhhh," Cory moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

She sucked harder as the waves of her orgasm began to build. She stroked faster and faster until finally she climaxed.

"Oh shit I'm cumming!" Cory exclaimed

She jerked back off the cock. She squeezed it so tight she thought it might pop as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed over her. She sat back in a haze of orgasms. She was covered in piss and had just made herself cum while sucking a strangers cock.

"Wow" she sighed.

Her pussy was throbbing in pleasure and there was only one thing on her mind. She stood up and dropped her piss and cum soaked joggers and panties. They sat at her ankles in a puddle of piss as she turned around. It did not matter. Only one thing was on her mind. She spit in her hand and reached behind her to lube up the big cock. Then she bent over and leaned back as the cock headed pressed against the opening of her wet vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Cory moaned out.

She felt the head of the cock press into her from behind.

"Easy big boy, your so big. You're gonna have to go slow." She said to the wall.

She wondered if anyone could hear her. She eased back some more allowing the big cock to fill her tight pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Cory let out as her Pussy was spread open.

Half way back on the cock ahe began to rock back and forth. She had one hand on the edge of the sink sticking out of the opposite wall. Her other hand reached down to balance her on the ground. She looked back between her legs to see the two large balls swinging against her as she started to fuck the mystery cock. She was absolutely enthralled by the sensation that was surging through her as the big cock was stretching her pussy. Her juicy ass was starting to touch the wall with each time she leaned back in the cock. Deeper and deeper it probed inside of her. Finally she leaned forward and squeezed her breast in her left hand and rocked all the way back on the dick.

"Ah fuuuuuuck!" She screamed, "Give it to me! Fuck me like a dirty slut!"

Her ass pressed fully against the wall. She arched her back and held herself there. She could feel the cock throbbing inside of her. She was wet. So, so wet. Her pussy was loving this and so she kept rocking back on every inch of the hard cock. She felt Her orgasm rising. This was it. She had been craving this orgasm for months and finally it was coming.

"I'm gonna cum on your big cock baby" she moaned.

She thrust herself back against the dick sticking out of the wall. Harder and faster she rocked. Her hand pinched her nipple as her climax neared.

"Oh baby here I cum!" Cory screamed in pleasure as her pussy quivered. "That's it. Just like that!"

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" She screamed.

She was loud enough to be heard through the entire store. Her knees buckled and she fell off of the black cock to the floor. Her hands splashed in a puddle of piss and she continued to shake as the waves of her orgasm crashed through her body. She was in a true orgasmic state. Her world faded and all she could feel was the orgasm surging through her.

"Knock!"

Cory jumped up. She looked around her frantically. Her heart pounding. Suddenly she was all too aware of what condition she was in. She couldn't tell where the knock came from. It didn't sound like the door. How could she be so stupid. 'Just look at myself,' she thought, 'What is wrong with you cor?'

"Knock!" It came again.

This time she was certain it hadn't come from the door and her panic slowed. She turned back to the wall with the protruding black cock.

"Knock, Knock!" Again it came.

She looked at the dick in bewilderment. Then she saw the bead of pre cum on the tip of the dick. Suddenly she realized that it wanted to cum. Cory dropped back to her knees and used her tongue to lick up the drop of precum.

"Mmmmm" she moaned.

She did enjoy the taste of cum. And she slid the dick back in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down maybe ten times before she heard the knock again.

Suddenly the dick tensed up. It became even harder, which Cory didn't think was possible. Then it pulsed and a stream of warm sticky fluid ran down her tongue and hit the back of her mouth. Cory gagged in reflex, but held her mouth on the dick. Spurt after spurt shot out into her mouth. The taste was overwhelming. So salty yet so sweet. She began to swallow it all. After about six shots of cum, she finally had it all swallowed. She slid her lips off the dick and licked her lips. Then she gave the tip of the black cock a kiss and chuckeld.

She sat back. Her juicy ass settled in the remnants of the stranger's piss on the floor. She didn't care. She was exhausted. The big black cock began to grow limp and it curved downward. Oddly, it almost looked better like this than before Cory thought. She leaned forward and scooped up the dick with her mouth and shoved it down her throat. With it in this state she was able to make it all the way down to base and her nose pressed against the wall. She pulled back and exhaled as a line of spit was suspended from her mouth to the shaft. It stretched as she pulled away until finally it snapped and dropped to the floor.

Then the beautiful black cock retreated from the hole and was replaced by the black empty circle of before. Cory was in a drunken state. She had no idea what just happened. Here pussy was throbbing. She reeked of sex and piss and cum. Still, she felt amazing. She had acted like a total slut. She stood up and looked in the mirror. Her nose ring and turned down and her bangs were frayed. She a a speck of cum on her chin, and she licked it up with her tongue. She did love the taste of cum. She turned on the water to the dirty sink and cupped her hands under the faucet. She splashed her face with warm water. She reached down and picked up her pee soaked tank. It was cold and wet as she pulled it on. She could clearly see both of her nipples through the wet shirt. They were hard and were outlined by her half dollar sized areolas. She pulled up her panties and joggers and looked herself over in the mirror.

"What a slut," she said to herself with a kiss, "Hannah would be proud."

She tried to figure out how she was going to get out of this store with any dignity. She crossed her arms to cover her tits. And turned to the door. She swung it opened and walked out. Half expecting the big black man to be standing there. He wasnt. Nobody was. She looked over to the counter and the clerk was still there. He looked at her and smiled. Cory quickly averted her gaze and made her way to the door. There was no sign of big man. As she reached to the door she looked over and the same woman was smoking and playing the slot machine. Again she didn't even glance her way.

Cory pushed open the door and stepped into the chilly December air. The cold was doubled by the wetness of her clothes as she walked toward her truck. 'Fuck I still have to pump gas.' she thought. She reached her truck, grabbed the pump, unscrewed that cap and started pumping. She looked up and around the empty gas station. That's when she spotted the big black man leaning next to an ice machine smoking a cigarette. Cory finished pumping and went to open her door.

"Goodnight Baby!" The man called from across the lot.

He had a wide grin as he puffed his smoke. Cory hopped in and cranked the truck. She pulled out of the station and got back on the highway headed for home. 'Damn,' she thought, 'that was good.' Cory spent the rest of her drive remembering the big black cock, and the taste of its cum. She fantasized about how she might get more good dick while she was on break. One thing was for sure; she wasn't going to wait nearly as long for her next fuck.

12