All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Rob'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Good story

Just shows Bob knows how to write when he feels like it.

LazylonerLazylonerover 17 years ago
Nice story

Great story of a wife who never thought about the effects of what she said. She knew her old best friend and her husband didn't get along, but rather than be honest with the best friend and allow that relationship to slowly die out she tried to keep it alive through lying about everything. Sadly the husband found out and not knowing what was happening believed that his wife really hated him.

Good story JPB, although the ending is a bit quick. I actually felt sorry for Rob because he never got a chance to give his side in the "divorce" although you made it clear that they were basically divorced long before, the filing was a formality.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
I DONT GET IT... this stry doesnt work at all

let me see if I have this right... the wife says -- apparently SEVERL TIMES that she really wnat her husband killed by a hit man

her friend beleived it and acted on it

he had her on tape and feared for his life

she ran over to him VERY worried that something Might happen

so when he tells her I have a bodyguard and had the house wired she gets upset?

this makes NO sense. It is Obvious that IF she was that worried... to confess in front of witnesses that a hit man had been hired to KILL her hsuabnd... if she was THAT worried.... she would have to take SOME responsibility for her actions and damning words

Her character makes NO sense. Either she is a whore and self absorbed or she is NOT. She might be angry yes but to walk out without her wedding ring...

It make no sense. The story falis because this contradiction is NOT set up and / or explained

really isnt it about time JPB changed his handle to Just Plain Stupid ???

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Lost It

Enjoyed the story BUT. I have to agree with Harry in VA, it makes no sense at the end. If she could fool her life long friend, face to face then the husband acted properly when faced with a recording - the wife is very irrational in her actions. He is actually better off without her.

LightontheSoundLightontheSoundover 17 years ago
The world must be ending - I agree w/Harry

I liked it as a fantasy up until the ending. In a chapter 2 maybe he'll wake up and realize it's a dream. Then in chap 3 he'll wake up and realize that Chap 2 is a dream. Still, all in all, it was amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stupid ending

JPB-just like most of your stories --you don't know how to write a good story--95% of your stories do not have a ending

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
about folks who agree with me

when I make a feedback post often times I am direct Intense and sometime Nasty.

some of it is an act. But MOST of the time I do have avlid point. I am sure that If I used a more calm approach more folks would give my ideas a more somber consideration

andywya Thanks for seeing my point

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What!!! No sequel!!!

No Sequel to make this story dumber...com'un guys...don't let JPB be the only dummy here...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Actually the story ...

makes sense. Audrey cared about her friend more than her husband. Even if you buy the fact that she was just telling Hillary what she wanted to hear that does not mean that Hillary would not discuss his shortcomings with others. Suppose that slut Hillary had actually hooked up with a guy with hit man connections. Then Rob would have ended up dead. As for Rob discussing the matter with Audrey how could she ever prove that she was innocent.

The truth was likely that Audrey did want his money and Rob gone but she did not have the guts to do anything about it. So when Hillary called her bluff she realized that (1)she would be the prime suspect and (2) life would be very uncertain for her with Rob gone. Once she realized that Rob believed what she had said her pride and humiliation forced her to leave him. After all, when dinner guests come over, do they share this story about how she really did not want him dead but her best friend believed what she told her?

Once Rob start fucking around on her the marriage was dead so this ending was appropriate. Anyway, no matter what she said in the future there would be this nagging voice in Rob's head saying "watch your back"!

Thanks for writing a good story!

SleeplessinMD

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
A little class.....leave Jesus and God out.

There are plenty of exclamations without the invoking of dieties. VW has a nice policy about porn and religion do not mix. You should learn the lesson.

The reason for the 00 rating is simple. You told the readers what happened in the first paragragh. Nothing which happened later was that interesting. In other words, if one paragraph told it all why waste pages on the same topic.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

I wasn't really impressed with the wife's denial or the husband's gullible reaction to it when he finally confronted her. I'm sorry, but if I overheard my SO talking about killing me, I'd naturally think that she meant exactly that. He can't be blamed for it. Still, it was an interesting story, and she more than earned being cheated on by hubby. After all, she came across as nothing but a murderess and gold-digger. I give it a 4 for an interesting idea and motive. I deduct a point for the sheer stupidity of her evident lie to cover up. That and her hypocritical righteous indignation that he suspected her were too much.

toesmantoesmanabout 17 years ago
Great short story

Actually, one of Bob's best in my opinion. Of course, I did have a little problem w/ hubby's reaction to finding out the "truth" (or was it the truth)? Why should he believe her now, rather than just a guilty conscience acting up. Did Aud in fact realize that if a hit man did off Rob, she would be the chief suspect, or what? And Rob's point that he believed her when Hillary did, because Hillary had known Aud far longer than him; Rob did not need to feel any guilt about what he did, except maybe kicking her ass to the curb, instead of waiting for her to do it. It would have been cheaper than paying for the P.I. protection.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Very nice

Great story built on the logical paradox of "I'm lying. Everything I tell you is a lie." Bob can write when he puts his mind to it and isn't fucking with your head just because he can. :)

be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
Felt sorry for the wife

I liked the story, but I felt bad for the wife. No doubt she was an idiot for saying shit like that to her friend (I don't think that even just joking about wanting to kill someone is funny under any circumstance), but her explanation that she was just telling Hillary what she wanted to hear made sense. Hillary not only doesn't like Rob, but she's probably really jealous of Audrey's rich lifestyle. It's easy to say that Audrey should just have let that friendship die, but it's hard to do that with old friends. So Audrey joins in the kvetching with her friend so that her relationship doesn't get tense with Hillary, and because especially with Rob gone all the time, she needs someone to talk to - especially to complain about the lack of love she's getting at home. So she phrases her frustration in comments like "And I can't even fuck him to death so I can inherit," even though that's not actually why she wants to make love with him.

As for her leaving him at the end - Look, let's say you happen to make some comment like, "ugh, I hate being in a relationship sometimes... it's such a pain just being stuck with one woman/man" to one of your friends (which is a thought that *every* person has had at least once in a relationship), just complaining for shit's sake like you do with friends, and your partner overhears you without you knowing. You don't think much of it, because it was just a moment of frustration, but your partner internalizes the comment, and without discussing anything with you, starts to treat you differently. The relationship slowly starts to atrophy and you have no idea what's going on or why... Then, after months of being in a practically dead relationship, you guys have some big fight where your partner finally bursts forth with, "Well, isn't this what you wanted? You didn't want to be in this relationship anyways! You think that being stuck with just me is a pain!" Wouldn't you feel awful? Even if you know that this all started from your stupid comment, the fact that your partner didn't trust/love/believe in you enough to confront you and actually ask you, "Hey, is this what you feel about the relationship?"... Look, your partner in this circumstance could say exactly what Rob did, that he/she believed that this was true because you were talking "honestly" to your friend. But the fact of the matter is that you don't/didn't feel that way about the relationship at all, and that you loved being with him/her. The fact that your partner not only believed your stupid comment and decided to act on it, but that he/she decided to basically torture you for months by letting your relationship atrophy slowly instead of just ending it quickly, is a very disturbing and betraying thought. There's almost no way that a relationship could come back from a place like that.

I'm not saying that Rob shouldn't have acted the way he did - given the nature of the conversation he had overheard, it would obviously have been difficult for him to confront her about it. But I don't think that people should characterize Audrey's final actions as unrealstic or unreasonable. I think that she acted just like any (innocent) person would have acted in that circumstance, and I feel bad for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
didn't mean it ?

wife says that to her friend, and does not mean it? wouldn't the husband and defending him come first? if friend didn't care for him, then tell her it doesn't matter what she thinks there? if wife says that when she does not mean it, then watch out when is not happy w him.

that may be disheartening for a moment, but relief for the long term

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
disappointing ending

Women!

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
He Went Too Far...

But then so did she. If she really loved him, no amount of time would have made her cheat on him. Unless, she knew about his cheating...but then nothing in this story leads a person to believe that she did. In the end, they will both be miserable. I ask you, what kind of ending is that?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
His wife is an arrogant idiot

She has been assassinating her husband's character for quite a while. That is grossly disrespectful to her husband and there is NO excuse for it. <br><br>

She then makes absolutely no effort to understand his position. She isn't just saying her husband is a jerk. She is plotting to kill him to get his money. That's very serious stuff. NO ONE that he shared this with considered that she might not be serious. Her girlfriend believed her. He has ever right to protect himself and confronting her could have been very dangerous.<br><br>

She did this to herself and accepts no responsibility for her actions. She says she loves him and yet has no forgiveness for him taking actions that, while difficult to accept, are understandable and are entirely the result of her own very bad actions. Love that is abandoned so capriciously and so quickly couldn't have been very solid to begin with. He's better off without her.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
JPB your slowly converting to a wimpy ass cuckold

this bitch was wrong from the begining of the story fuck her, put the pic of her and the two guys on the internet and keep fucking the sexy works chicks and move on. she has all ways been a slut and anyone that says other wise is a fucking moron.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!

Nice one!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OVER HEARD WORDS

and then a picture means disaster and freedom. TK U MLJ LV NV

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
She Was Serious

Her complaining to her GF that she wasn't getting enough sex and didn't care for him was in reality - real!

The Hit Man - maybe just talk but why would she constantly run down her husband and talk about the money and her wishes - that goes beyond just bitching.

Walking out because he had her watched - BS, if she really loved him she would have been concerned, maybe hurt but she would understand his need for self preservation.

Love, sending him the picture and note - she wanted freedom for random sex more than staying married - she is just trying to have the last word and make him feel bad. Love, she may have left but love would not send that picture.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
PS: She Was Serious

Left this out.

Very likely, very possible, she did have him watched and they discovered his surveillance and put the show on at the house!

What loving wife would leave him, all facts known of her conversations, refuse to talk to him and send him whore pictures...easy, the real slut looking to hurt him - she knew damn well he loved her!!!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
!!!

To hell with that slut! I don't often read stories that piss me off but I'd make sure that her picture counted as infidelity in court.

OscaritoOscaritoover 11 years ago
My Father Told Me...

You can't be honest with your wife.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
was he fair to her in the divorce?

Did he give her the $50K per year as per the prenup because he cheated on her?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Harry hated it - it MUST be good!

Well I liked it. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face, he sure accomplished that. I do find it hard to believe that she wouldn't or couldn't forgive him, given the level of disrespect she had shown him. Maybe it's a good thing that she left.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I figured out what was wrong with the ending.

It wasn't a JPB ending. Once she sent him the pictures, he should have called her up and made sure, one last time, that there was NO chance of saving their marriage. When she said No, he should have made copies of those pictures and sent them to every person they knew, including her friends and family, with a little note attached: "This is why we got divorced!" THAT'S how JPB finishes stories!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
Good story

I like that he ended it after the photos she sent. She showed her hand when she said that she only tells her BFF what she wants to hear. That means she does the same for hubby. It is perfectly clear that she meant what she said about not loving hubby, just his money. Her leaving him proves it. I don't believe she would leave with wanting nothing. She is a golddigger and a slut. I say Good riddens to the slut.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
the first problem

The first problem with Audrey is that she should be defending her husband when talking to her friend, not talking of how to get rid of him and keep the money.

By telling her friend what her friend the things she wanted to hear at her husbands detriment she is putting the friend before her husband.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Grim

Grim ending. However, she brought it on herself by maintaining a shitty friend like that after she was married.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
I Agree...

...with Overthefalls!!!

This woman was forgiven. She wanted to save him but, realizing he had been covering himself do to her conversations, she chose to use his self defense activity as an insult. so she decides to divorce him...huh? There was an ulterior motive here?

If she really loved him (not just worried that he would be killed because of her), she would have been hurt but realized she caused it and tried to work through the mess with him.

The picture with two guys fucking her...he would certainly now know what she was capable of, certainly no love!

Sleeping around, torment him with it - that's not love or even remorse - it is just a foolish slut or...maybe, she knew he was on to her, played the game and knew that she would always be watched and just maybe - she really didn't like sleeping with him - just the goodies?

Good story JPB.If shereally was an educated and intelligent woman then the ending is right - she did just marry him for money and knew that it would now take forever to get his money!!!

calflashcalflashalmost 10 years ago
quick ending

the ending was somewhat sudden but more complete than most JPB stories. For once, I didn't think it needed to go any further

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure who was dumber

Audrey or Rob? Everything he heard sounded real. Why wouldn't he suspect her of considering foul play? And if she really loved him so much, why wouldn't she be upset he was having her watched but still want to stay married to him? When she sends him the pictures how about he sends the tapes and the pictures to the Police and press charges? I wonder how seriously THEY would take her threats? I'd at least make sure all her friends and family got copies as a little kicker.

Tux_No_TieTux_No_Tieabout 9 years ago
Well done Bob

I had mixed emotions.. I kept waiting for you to bring them back together... one of your "all is well that ends well"... But i have to agree with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting story

But after she shits on him with the pictures of her cheating why not send her and her girlfriend to jail for conspiracy to commit murder. I think with his evidence and Hillary's testimony *she's sing like a birdie for a lessor sentence. that she believed that wifey wanted to hire a hit man, Audrey goes to jail. Since she doesn't want to be with him she can be with Big Bertha in prison. Good twist.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU PISS PEOPLE OFF FOR THE WRONG REASON

now its your turn at bat. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not unreasonable

When someone is overheard running you down non stop to their friends and saying that they hired a hitman to kill you, it's not unreasonable that you might believe it!

Stupid bitch. Better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The fact

That she walked away from the marriage without asking for a penny makes me lean towards believing her story. Still a stupid bitch, though, to say the things she did, inadvertently putting her husband in REAL danger.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Hey, it's a happy ending!

Audrey left without asking for anything. And Hillary is gone too. He can even get a buck or two by selling her wedding ring.

Sometimes things just end up working out for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid Bitch

He should of just divorced her to begin with, not play the games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You did it again.

You did it again. You ruined a good story with a bad ending.

You really need to learn how to write.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Incredibly stupid cunt

I would not want to be married to such a horrendously stupid slut.

Her love was worth shit. Hope she rots.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Be happy she is gone

Take the sweet divorce deal and move on. If she loved him she wouldn't talk trash about him and wouldn't let her friend put him down either. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice picture "from a loving wife".

The picture + the original conversation... married him for his money, no fun ~ not getting fucked enough shows she was a vengeful, vindictive, conniving cunt... NOT a loving wife. No loss letting that slut hit the bricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SOMETIMES NO

To me the big descriptive word for Just Plain Bob stories is VARIETY. From cuckold to vindictive Burn the Bitch, with lots of variations in between and twists ordinary folks don't think of. How else can he sustain a readership through over 800 stories? (Of course it's backed up with that straightforward, interesting writing style.). With that much variety and quantity, sometimes a story is just not going to work. That's what happened here. As Harry in Virginia pointed out, the story is internally inconsistent. If you put in a story that he loves his wife and also put in the story that he intentionally kills her, the story is inconsistent with itself (unless you explain it). In this story, she loves him enough to risk her marriage by divulging her lying. Then she does not love him enough to overlook his surveillance of her, thus intentionally ending the marriage she did not want to risk losing. Those facts are inconsistent, like saying water is not wet. So sometimes JPB comes up with an idea that just cannot be, just as boiling hot ice cannot be. A story with facts that cannot be facts. Well, with all his variety SOMETIMES, you just have to say NO to a JPB story. This story should be pulled. Sometimes you have to admit you goofed.

Paul in Oklahoma

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
What was she thinking

I think that this story was meant to drive home the point that Rob's plan for Audrey backfired on him, but to my way of thinking that is not how it turned out. What was Audrey thinking? Why would she be upset with Rob for believing that she could kill him? He did overhear her say the words afterall. Even her best friend Hillary believed her. What was he supposed to to do? Confront her. She would just deny it. What kind of loving wife talks trash about he husband anyway? She had a nice cushy life and all she had to do was be loyal to her husband. Besides, death threats are even beyond trash talking. Rob is better off without her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Another crazy wife...

...who can't empathize with her spouse? She almost gets him killed, then leaves him when he's bothered by it? Where is the wife who regrets a mistake and works to make amends?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Both ways

Rob should remind her that hit men can work both ways. He has enough money to get her and enough left for Hillary . I have never read of a Hillary who wasn't a bitch.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Should have left what was already dead rest in piece...

Great story all around.

One thing I simply do not understand, though (and, given the comments left here, I'm obviously not the only one): why Rob bothered trying to save his marriage with Audrey. Logically speaking, he spend three months distancing himself, both emotionally and physically, to the woman, on the very justifiable assumption that she was a gold-digger with murderous attempt. So, even after her confessions, he should have ended up loving her way less than he used to have before hearing her conversation with Hill. He barely acknowledge her existence for three months, for chrissake - does anyone seriously think he could just go "yo, I was wrong about you after all... 'guess I still love you!" afterward, as if nothing actually happened? In that sense, I get why Audrey walked up - at least she understood that her marriage was actually dead...

'Thing is, I doubt she'll ever understand how much she doomed it from the get-go. I do not know any relationship that can actually survive one of the spouses badmouthing the shit out of the other one constantly, even behind their back. By never being cleared to Hill that she was just messing with her when she bitched about Rob, Aubrey just kept poisoning her marriage, to the point that she not only pushed him in the arm of other women, but genuinely ended up putting his life in danger. Aubrey may not have thought that she was married to a man that didn't trust her, but Rob certainly didn't think he was in a relationship with a woman that tells all her friends she only wants his money and wish he would just drop dead. She can rationalize the whole thing all she wants, the fact remains: the bitch killed her marriage, and dummy should have been smart enough to leave it for dead.

Funniest undeniable nutget about this story: Rob truest soulmate, the one person he should have ever considered marrying was... Tim! 'SOB helped him made a fucking fortune for no other reason than, because he's a great friend! Yeah, sure, they're both straight (well probably - don't know much about Tim), but so what? What did lust and attraction end up giving Rob, except heartache, anger and confusion? He doesn't even have kids to show for after his relation with Aubrey was done - as if it didn't even happened! 'Might as well have wed someone as wealthy as he was and that he could actually trust. And, yes, he wouldn't even care if his buddy fuck outside the marriage or vice versa - hell, actual married people don't even have that much sex anyway, so...!

Yep, that last paragraph sounds about as silly as Aubrey's whole reasoning, at the end... She did Rob a huge favor by walking out of their union. If I were him, I would have sent her flowers with a 'thank you' card while "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)" played in the background. Lots of marriage aren't meant at all to last forever, and JPB definitely showed us one...

Once again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever story...

Well written, creative plot. I must say, though, that it made no sense for the husband to risk triggering the prenup, especially with workplace affairs that could easily be discovered. It wasn't necessary to the plot. In addition, the explanation Audrey gave for her comments to Hillary wasn't convincing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
He's Better Off Without Her

There's girl talks and there's GIRL TALK! There was no let up, none of the "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" that goes on when friends are kidding around. Her best friend, who knew her better than ANYONE believed her, so how can she blame him for believing her.

Now, he's free of a wife with a best friend that hates him, which NEVER works out well, and a bevy of willing bed partners, though he should probably wean himself off dipping his wick in the company well, before he finds himself facing a sexual harassment suit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best move he ever made - a divorce.

He got rid of her and it didn't cost him a dime in alimony or assets split. What a stupid cunt! She claims it was all "girl talk"? What idiot would believe that? Even Hillary believed her and hired a hit man! She's lying through her teeth. What he should have done is turn the entire matter over to the police and seen if he could put both women in jail for awhile. Failing that he should have sent copies of her pictures to every family member and friend she had and told them THAT was why they were divorced. She didn't love him. She loved the money. Bad, Bob, BAD!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Audrey was so convincing in her loathing for her husband that Hillary never doubted her for a second. It doesn't matter if the wife was telling the truth or not... any husband hearing that level of vitriol from their spouse is going to be devastated.

The only bad part of this story was Rob trying to reason with the psychotic bitch when she turned this all around on him.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Both Audrey and Rob were vile characters. She talked smack about him to Hillary that she wanted him dead but it was “talk” only. Rob on the other and cheated many times over and set his wife up to protect his money. So she sends him pics of her banging 2 dudes and his divorces her? His cheating doesn’t seem to be a problem for him. She is better off without the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'it's just a prank, bro'

of course he wont believe her.

she's got nothing. no one to blame but herself.

she cannot play the victim card....at all. imagine a role reversal. she's a successful ceo, and he's some gigaloo. he has a gigaloo friend she HATES, but he tells her to piss off, and keeps seeing his man-slut friend. she overhears a cono where they badmouth the wife as a lousy lay in bed, the hubby moans about wishing he could be slaying pussy like the good ol' days, and wishing she'd just DIE to collect her wealth.

go on. tell me everything about that isn't completely evil. i fucking dare you.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
agree with anon 11-10-19

Yep !

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. Nothing lost, just two idiots. At least he still has his money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
inconsistent characterisation

Strains SoD that Audrey would not want to stay in the marriage, her greatest fear was losing him, and she doesn't know about the cheating.

His argument that if Hillary believed her, why wouldn't he, was a good one.

Seems like she wasn't lying about wanting multiple guys, if she was so quick to be spit-roasted.

Rob dodged a bullet IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really dumb. You are MUCH better than this

So disappointed in this. Usually, your stories are worth the spending a few minutes to read. Not this one.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PERFECT!

He should play the tapes for the DA and get him to press charges. Just as a going away gift. To jail. For her. She repeats her desires for a hitman too many times for it to be a joke. Any jury in the land sends her up the river. Then he's free to find a woman that really loves him and not his money. Failing that, make sure all her family, friends and everyone she knows gets a copy of the picture she sent him to prove to them he wasn't the bad guy in the divorce. A picture??? Too funny for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And he took the pictures of her and posted them where everybody could see she was a whore. I didn't believe for a second she didn't want him dead. She got caught and paid the piper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why WOULDN'T he dump her? I didn't believe that she DIDN'T want to get him out of the way. She was guilty as hell. I would have sent the picture of her slutting around to everyone they knew.

GuikilegalGuikilegalabout 2 years ago

But what a stupid woman, what right does she have to be angry with him? Does she cheat and is offended by her Husband's lack of confidence in monitoring her? Since she also had a detective watching her husband, merely for the money, just wanting to catch him cheating to rip his pants off in the divorce. She wants her husband to come and talk to her and say "So honey, I heard you and your friend insulting me over and over on the phone, and you showed yourself to be married for financial interest to the point of considering murder to get my inheritance. But I want honesty, communication and trust, so I'll let you have a chance to clarify"? Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better off without her, duh! I suspect she won't be shoot her mouth off again to impress some imbecile friend. I guess they both learned a lesson. Thanks for the effort.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

He finds out she really does love him and proceeds to screw things up such that he loses her. What a dipshit.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Good story. Thanks for your writing.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

No loving wife would do such thing, best friend or not. She's really sick and he dodged a bullet (pun). Right timriv?

kirei8kirei810 months ago

She showed her true colors. He got off easy. But he still should entirely ruin her life for the two guy trick...and Hill's too. That would make an excellent sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good story, but if he REALLY wanted to talk to her, why not play the tapes for the cops and have her arrested? Or at least threaten to do that. Would she risk jail time not to talk to him? And I would have forwarded her "picture" to everyone of her relatives and friends just to show them all what kind of bitch she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why the fuck don’t people just communicate? This asshole is too clever for his own good. He deserves her leaving him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories