All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (2)'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Double Standard

She can fuck anyone she wants, but he can't? Otherwise a solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
that why the story so stupid,what a man she marry

look if that alright with her writing and jpb rewriting her story fine.we don't have to like the crap.jpb you were on a roll with some good stories,why you stop?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 18 years ago
Still good...

Breakdown with the work trio was a good scene – sharing it over the phone a nice touch. The taboo about work relations pumps it a little higher and the promise of availability higher still. Good.

Personally, I think one-way street is a bit of a cop-out, but it makes the writing and the psychology a little easier. Throw in the possibility that he just hasn't gotten around to it (or told her about it) and it's tolerable. It is inevitable, no matter what his fetish is, that he will eventually see some and want some and fair-play issues come out.

Blah, blah, blah... beyond that, great story. Christina is a text-book "hot wife" MILF and following her adventures is rollicking good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Funny

What I really thought hilarious was the stating by this whore that she didn't want anyone to know about her behavior. The next morning after the worthless motherfucker was gangbanged, every male in the company knew it. how many times she was boned, how many times each guy had fucked her and been in what hole.

The stupid motherfucker couldn't really believe that she was along for any other purpose other than to fuck and suck cock. Any one that owned a place of business that would have some cunt like this one any higher in the company other than a secretary is a businessman i certainly wouldn't do business with.

The husband is one sick motherfucker too. Wonder who her children were sired by? Bet they aren't his except to support. They were probably all the result of an earlier train and gangbang. The audacity of the worthless piece of shit to refuse the neighbor groping her tits or she would tell was hilarious. This filthy motherfucker would have let him shit in her mouth and douched herself with battery acid, shes so fucking nasty.

As the old poem goes "Before I'd climb her scabby thighs and suck her greasy tits, I'd drink a gallon of drunkard's puke, and die of the drizzlin shits".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kinda Cute

The way you had the wimp sell his whore on trains and gangbangs but she wants anonimity when in 6 months she has fucked half the population of N.Y. as he cheers and eats her out.

Like a pathetic male humiliation bedtime story for wimps and those who write to excite them eh bobie.

Sad isn't it.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Can you imagine what a total asshole..............

JUST PLAIN BOB must be to be able to write this CRAP day in and day out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
No Double Standard Here

That's how most hotwife relationships work. And, BTW, I have not seen hubby sissyfied yet so why call him a wimp. If this is what he wanted and she's willing (why not) then it works for them. And they don't care what you think.

Good job, Bob. Keep them coming.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Story Gets hotter

ot story just keeps getting hotter. We love the light almost comic way Chris describes her adventurers and her observations.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Story Gets hotter

ot story just keeps getting hotter. We love the light almost comic way Chris describes her adventurers and her observations.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

More crap from Bob. Still panning for nuggets, but finding very few in the Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slut and hubby fuck like rabbits every weekend after First Friday fun except February and they both have to work on Saturday? I think your logic train jumped the track there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This whore would have all kinds of STDs floating around in her skanky cunt in real life. You don't fuck 15 to 20 guys a year and pull unprotected trains and gangbangs without catching multiple diseases. I find this whole story gross.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

So many self appointed morality monitors cracks me up! Writers want suggestions to improve their writing not insults by morons. Excellent job Bob wish I was there! 10 stars. Great job thanks. BTW women actually do those kinds of things!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Interesting. Thanks to Christina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...