All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (3)'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
showguyshowguyover 17 years ago
not bad----but

The story wasn't bad but lacked the "HEAT" like the stories "Naughty High Class Mom" part 1&2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No

No Again to the 100th power

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

We have love the whole sreies but this chapter is great, There are many hot stories on this theme. This has been a great one. This chapter is the most original one ever. We love the humor and give and take in the E-mails.

Look forward to more tales of her whoring. When are you posting her past history?

Keep this series going with more nastier tals of Chri in very humiliating public displays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to the scheduled gangbang in Atlanta with Mike and the other two guys? I was looking forward to that and it was skipped over. I understand that the first time was described but hey, it’s still hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to the gangbang in Atlanta?? Pity she left that out even though she described the first one. It still would’ve been hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bob it’s been a long time since you posted about Chris. If she was a real person, did she really give up the slut life for good? It would be nice if you to post a 2 sentence update letting people know. I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters but the details of the encounters became less and less while the mundane conversations about other things became more and more. Overall, I was very interested in Chris’s story and I read every word. Like I said, an update would be nice. Thanks.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...