All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
sad

Same old overused sad shit story. Wimp and submissive, and wife doth protest too much. Third hand Cream pie at home, that's Bob's style. Fetish BDSM no loving wife just wimp and slut.

LustHoseLustHoseabout 18 years ago
I thought it was pretty Damn Good....

I could sense the fine editorial hand having been applied but as an unsolicited sex tale (tail?); it was entertaining as much of the other stuff on the site.

This gal has talents.

As for the other comment, to each his own and if it works for them, judge not lest you too be judged. This is a forum of expression, fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Wish

I hope both she and her wimpy husband die of aids. That way we won't have to read another installment of their fucked up life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice one JPB

JPB...shoulda gotten pictures and a phone number for us all....Why is it when "real" sluts write stories on here that they never give out pertinent information? Who better to get it going with besides a reader from here? We know how to be careful and not rock the boat..........OH.....yeah....she isn't real. Forgot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best "Becoming a Slut Wife" Story

Love your stories, Bob, and this is one of the best. The way Christina progressed sounded so real, I believed it all. Always glad to see one of your stories posted.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 18 years ago
Fantasy. Good fantasy at that.

Bob, this is where you excel. Throw caution to the wind, give a great build-up, then an over-the-top climax. It's a great story – it delivers a fantasy.

In real life, it wouldn't be the smartest thing on the planet. And, obviously, it pulls the jerkoffs (so to speak) out of the woodwork, but it's Just Plain Nice to see a story of celebratory sex instead of the non-erotic, pissed off revenge stories that cater to the limp dicks that can't keep their shit together in real life...

Not that I have any opinion on it or anything.

Well done, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

Excellent story. Wish my wife would do the same!

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Very hot Story

Great hot story. Very original play on the faithful wife to whore, to please her husband, theme. the non sex passages just add to it. hope this isn't the end of it. My very young gf(38) loved it. She hopes for more nastier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW JPB !!!

WOW JPB !!! You have a few "NASTY READERS !"

Funny thing?? They read the whole story, to "Get Their NUTS OFF?" Then they put down a "REALLY HOT STORY." Post a BIG "Fuck-Off For Them!" While I go in to see if my lady is in the mood to suck my cock?

Thanks for delivering her story. That's ONE HOT LADY! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best Story

One of the best I've read on this site Don't know if you wrote it or not or if it's true or not but it's great. I like most of your s except those where the women gets thrown out without a second chance, but I guess those are for a different audience.

Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Why have I not come across thisstory before? I loved every last minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish

OMG I wish I worked with her, I love Slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It seems your friend learned from you Bob

She didn't finish her story either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sliding

The slide down the slippery slope to perdition! Great story - very well told. 5 stars!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Holy crap

From reluctant to gangbang slut. She was worried about the one guy with no condom but lets a room full of men bareback her? I guess she must like living dangerously. 6 to 8 loads sounds like STDs to me. I wouldn't touch her without surgical gloves.

Erotic story though. 5

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
THAT is a punch line! :+))

You have some name-change confusion...Gary or Jerry?

Just before and after the Karen opening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Christina: Slut Wife Writer

It looks like Christina can write as well as she can fuck! My wife and I greatly enjoyed this story. It´s always exciting to watch an innocent wife´s, slow but steady, transformation into a slut wife. In our case, my wife was fairly promiscuous before I met her. But, she had cleaned up her act and was looking forward to becoming a faithful, traditional wife.

I told her that I knew she had been loose on campus and that was the real reason I wanted to marry her. At first, she was shocked, then perplexed and finally quite resistant to the idea of being a hot wife. However, my secret weapon was that I had intentionally been a poor lover with her from the very beginning.

During our lovemaking, I could make myself become impotent by imagining her to be ugly and fat. I could give myself premature ejaculations by imagining she was a hot stripper. But, most importantly, I made sure she never had an orgasm. I would always just rollover and go right to sleep after cumming.

About six months after we were married, she just caved in on a business trip and had a three-some with two of her co-workers. That was nearly 10 years ago and she has had dozens of lovers since then. She has resigned herself to the fact that her true nature is naughty wife and not faithful wife.

Again, we loved your story. It´s always great to see a good girl go bad! Keep writing “Christina”!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She did, indeed, get fucked.

Hubby packed her bags, put them in her car and sent her disease ridden cunt on down the road. Done. Marriage over. No conversation necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hubby packed her bags, put them in her car and sent her disease ridden cunt on down the road. Done. Marriage over. No conversation necessary.

you stated the facts correctly, Friend.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So bad

This is so bad that you've inspired the anonys to write their fictitious stories about their whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Will

That was hot. I hope you keep this up. My husband and I love to read these in bed. We role play sometime he likes for me to dress sexy and show off my body. I love it too.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
See

There's another one.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot story. Who wouldn't want a wife like that? That would try so hard just to please her hubby that she would pull a train for his pleasure or hers. My last wife would do it all also (#4) but NEVER had the courtesy to ever tell me anything. Just one lie after another! I couldn't handle that. Always found the truth and good communication works much better. 10 stars for J P Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story purports to be from a different author, but the writing error that plagues all of Just Plain Bob's work, is found throughout this piece, making it very plainly his writing.

Don't split a sentence with a colon and continue in another paragraph; it's incorrect, overly clinical, stops the flow, and is very annoying. It's also applied inconsistently: it's used in some paragraphs and not others.

Include the quote with the paragraph, or break off the sentence with the attribution separately in it's own paragraph.

Anica aimed south and said:

"I'll hit it from here."

Extremely annoying, but it's only done some paragraphs, and not others. If Anica is speaking, for example, separate her attribution with a comma, and put the quotation there. Don't start a new paragraph.

Anica aimed south and said, "I'll hit it from here."

Why is this only done with some sentences and paragraphs, and not others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, obviously one of the early ones. I love how she is slowly brought to the “ dark side “. I only dated waitresses and discovered early I love other men wanting to fuck her. I have a big tit fetish and the fact that other men get to see them makes me hot.

I love when she is talked into going out after work while I wait at home knowing she’s being used and he’ll send her home full of his cum. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And then he shot her in the head. The end.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

She does real well. Thank to her for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why always the argument for perfect grammer? Enjoy the story for the story not the grammer. If you can't do that, Dont Read Porn.

Good story, real or not I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...