Becoming a Sorority "Brother"

Story Info
Husband bonds with wife's colleagues' wives for sensual fun.
7.3k words
4.57
8.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
268 Followers

Some time ago, my wife, Joan had a business meeting at the Basin Harbor Club in Vergennes, Vermont. She worked for a trade association of nonprofit organizations and her counterparts from some 20-25 states were holding their annual conference there. She'd been a member for several years and had gotten to be very close friends with a number of her colleagues. They got together twice a year, once for serious work, and once to do some business, but also have some fun and include spouses if they wished.

This was the first time I'd gone along. Joan had told me there were 4 or 5 wives who came along regularly to the "fun" meetings and had formed a close friendship. While their husbands had unofficially dubbed the group the "auxiliary," Joan said it seemed more like a sorority to her, since the group was as close as many sisters. She hadn't thought I'd necessarily want to join them, assuming men might not even be welcomed into the intimate group of all women. Given the history and reputation of the resort, we decided I should still come to make a small vacation out of her business meeting. There would be plenty of enjoyable things for me to do on my own.

The Club is a classic old New England resort dating from the early 1900s, I'd suspect, with most rooms being in the larger lodges, but there also were a fair number of free-standing cottages. Since I was planning to come along, we'd chosen one of the cottages, and planned to stay several days after to enjoy the area, along with the early fall weather and trees starting to turn lovely reds and golds. We'd requested a unit with a spacious deck facing west looking out on Lake Champlain.

We flew into Burlington late on Sunday since Joan's meetings began on Monday at noon. Sunday night we had dinner on the way to Vergennes. After having traveled most of the day we called it a night once we checked in.

In the morning we explored the resort and grounds, getting familiar with the facilities and the amenities. By 11:00 we went back to our cottage so Joan could get ready for her meeting, starting with lunch. I walked over to the main building with her and got a sandwich to go and went back to eat on our deck. It was an unseasonably warm and absolutely beautiful day, so after I ate, I decided to lay in the sun and read the book I was enjoying.

After a half hour or so I was feeling comfortable with my surroundings and a little daring, so I took off my shorts to work on my all-over tan. I'd seen no one on the decks of our two neighboring cottages to offend and felt pretty safe stripping down. The warm sun and gentle, autumn-scented breeze were intoxicating, and my nudity had me feeling very "one-with-nature."

After reading a while, I noticed a woman coming out on the deck next door to the south. She looked to be probably in her early to mid-50s or so and wore a fairly conservative pink and white gingham two-piece swimsuit. With her back to me she spread her towel on her lounge chair, put on some lotion and then laid face-up to read a book also. I'm not sure she had looked my way at all. She certainly gave no sign she recognized that I was sunning naked. It seemed as though she really didn't want to call any attention to herself.

After a while I needed to stand to go get something to drink, and my neighbor now looked my way and was visibly startled by my naturist attire. When I came back out, she looked again, longer this time and I made eye contact with her. To my surprise she smiled brightly and waved to me, so I returned the gestures. While I was now standing in full view, she didn't seem at all annoyed or offended as she willingly took in my nudity, so I didn't feel any pressure to put my suit back on. Our cottages were only about 20-25 feet apart and the deck railings had thin spindles, so we were quite visible to each other if you chose to look. I adjusted my lounge chair to better face the sun and was now at a 45-degree angle to her and could see her very well. She was still laying perpendicular to the cottage and without much effort could turn to see me too.

After a while I needed to put more lotion on, and my movement again caught her eye as she watched more intently while I applied the sunscreen, paying particular attention to my parts not usually seeing the sun. When I was done and had relaxed for maybe a half hour, I noticed that my neighbor had taken off her top and was exposing her very lovely bare and quite untanned breasts. They clearly hadn't seen the sun much if any at all. She was no more exposed than hundreds of women I'd seen on any number of clothing-optional beaches in Florida, California, and St. Martin, but this was a staid and time-honored resort in Vermont, and the context was quite different. She both figuratively and literally exuded that exceptional "girl-next-door" appeal. It was her middle-aged, likely grandmother status with its expected regular body shape that made her bare breasts so exceptionally and surprisingly appealing. She was stunningly more beautiful even half undressed.

I didn't want to show too much recognition of her being topless, for fear it would make her self-conscious and possibly send her inside or at least lead her to putting the top back on. I hoped my nudity would be a good role model for her to remain topless. It did, and she soon was putting more lotion on her breasts. This was a good sign she was planning to be in the sun for a while.

I appreciated every minute of my view. While again thinking of the times Joan and I had spent on clothing-optional beaches, there's something so much more erotic in seeing a woman even half-naked in her regular surroundings. By 4:00 she went inside, giving me a coy smile as she went by, still top-free. I decided I'd had enough sun too. Joan was due back any time and we needed to get ready for dinner with her colleagues and any spouses accompanying them.

When Joan returned, we each took a glass of wine out on our deck, and she told me about her day and asked what I'd done all afternoon. I told her I'd laid in the sun and read most of the time, leaving out my lack of attire and the lovely attraction next door. She told me about the group dinner coming up tonight and warned me I'd be on my own all day tomorrow while she was in meetings. No problem, I assured her, as I thought about another day in the sun, and maybe with our neighbor getting even more uninhibited. We showered and got dressed for the group dinner.

When we got to the main building, we were escorted to our private dining room, and the 4 or 5 spouses were being introduced as we mingled about. Joan caught her counterpart from Illinois, Randy with his wife and I was speechless as he introduced me to Leeann who I knew immediately as my sunbathing neighbor. As we said our "hellos" I half expected her to say something snarky about not recognizing me with clothes on. But with our spouses and others present, neither of us likely wanted to admit to seeing each other in some stage of undress. Given we were in neighboring cottages; we certainly couldn't likely deny having seen each other during the day.

We acknowledged each other from being on our decks, and conversation moved on as others in the group arrived and joined in the introductions. It seemed all the other spouses present were women, reflecting the fact most of Joan's colleagues were men, and the spouses of the other women rarely, if ever attended. Leeann had joined the three other women spouses and they clearly knew each other very well, which really didn't surprise me. They must have constituted the group of spouses affectionately known as the "auxiliary." As the four talked they seemed to be very discreet, suppressing occasional chuckles while looking in my direction. I feared the nature of my sunbathing attire had been shared with Leeann's "sorority sisters."

At the end of the evening, we were all saying our good nights, and Leann said to me with a subtle wink, "I do hope to see you again tomorrow." I replied, "That would be nice." Joan clearly knew Randy well from previous meetings and seemed to have a close personal relationship with him.

Back in our cottage, Joan asked me if I'd met Leeann earlier today, and I told her we'd both been outside on our decks reading and acknowledged each other but had no idea we were both spouses of their association members. Joan just said, "Maybe you two can do something together tomorrow."

I replied, "Yes, maybe we can, but she may be getting together with the other wives, plus

I've had a good time just lying in the sun and reading on the deck." She seemed to accept that as an open-to-all-suggestions response.

In the morning, Joan left early for her meetings, and I went outside to have coffee on our deck. Leeann soon came out with her cup and called to me that the four wives were going to Burlington today to shop, sightsee, and have lunch, and they'd love to have me join them. I really had no good reason to say "no," and there was something appealing about Leeann, as well as the three other women. So, we agreed to leave in an hour, and I volunteered to drive.

We used the drive-time to get to know each other, and learn about our families, careers, and interests. Each of us wanted to see the University of Vermont campus, shop in that area and find a fun collegiate place for a leisurely lunch. We had a great time and I found myself liking each of them, and bonding as a group. They were fun, intelligent, and independent feminist women; and each had a provocative if not outright sexual playfulness about them. I loved their company. The day sped by, and we all joined the full group for dinner.

On Wednesday, the auxiliary agreed to go to Montpelier to see the state capitol at my suggestion. They all were interested in history, politics, and geography, all of which I loved, so I found myself easily fitting into their group dynamics. That night we had another group dinner, and steered our spouses into sitting at the same table so we could continue our coalescing. We didn't make any plans for the spouses' group on Thursday, which would give me some welcomed sunning and reading time on our deck.

Thursday morning, Joan went to her meetings at 8:00, and I took my time having breakfast in our cabin and getting ready for my day. I went out to sun again mid-morning, and hoped I'd see Leeann on her deck again. I was pleasantly surprised when she came out in her two-piece suit, clearly planning to sunbathe. She paused to look at me, saw my nudity, and broke into a playful smile and almost seemed like she was blushing before lying down. Before long she looked my way and hesitated before taking off her top and took her time lotioning-up her breasts. This looked like well more massaging than needed for sun protection alone. At least I was hoping this was the case.

Maybe 15 minutes later, she stood to face me, gave a slight shrug, a shy smile, and to my surprise took off her suit bottom allowing me a great view of her fully naked body. I found myself again admiring this middle-aged, every day, mature-proportioned woman, who now that I knew her had gotten incredibly more captivating. While men are indoctrinated to think a woman's perfectly "flat stomach" is the gold standard for sexual appeal, Leeann's more angular and shapelier figure was incredibly arousing. I was viscerally reminded that there is definitely more than one template for sexual attractiveness. I was really learning to recognize and admire the loveliness and allure of mature women.

She now laid down to sun her backside and soon must have felt the warm sun working on her unprotected skin. She stood again, came over leaned on the railing, giving me a magnificent view of her breasts projected downward to show their provocative and pointed shape. After a few seconds, she said playfully, "Hey, Dave, could you come over and help me out by putting some lotion on my back?" She obviously was no longer embarrassed at all with my seeing her totally naked, and now open to my touching her too.

"Just a second, let me get my shorts on," I replied.

"Oh, don't be a spoilsport, just 'streak' on over here, it won't take but a few minutes; there's no one else around to see you," she challenged.

"It's my lucky day," I thought to myself, as I peeked outside and saw no one as she predicted. I jogged quickly to her front door and let myself in and walked through to the deck. Leeann was again lying naked, backside up with a bottle of lotion beside her. Suddenly I felt a wave of caution come over me. While I felt I was unexpectedly being treated to the highlight of the trip so far, I wondered what her motivation for sunning naked was, when she definitely did not do it very often if ever. And now we were moving beyond just seeing each other naked and having physical contact, likely with some very personal areas of her body.

I carefully started with her shoulders and gently massaged the lotion into her now very warm and supple skin. She had strawberry blond hair and a fair complexion with some lovely freckles begging for protection from the sun. She responded to the tactile sensations from my touch with tenuous murmurs which continued as I worked my way lower on her back. I was absolutely loving the view and feel of her skin; even more when she moved her arms above her head to entice me to lotion the now exposed sides of her breasts.

As I approached the more sensitive, untanned area south of her waistline, I had second thoughts, and some impure ones too. So, I stopped and went directly to lotion her fetching bare feet. No doubt she liked that too and the sighs of contentment continued more audibly when my kneading moved up her legs. She parted them wide enough that I could easily reach all of her skin that could possibly be exposed to the sun. My eyes were again focused on her seductive naked bottom and the now conspicuously parted cleft below framed with fine light reddish-gray hair. I was again amazed how lovely I found her to be. She was one of those women, like my wife, who I just know gets better looking every year. When my hands got close to those nether regions above her thighs, my better angels spoke again and I gently took her shapely ankles and slid her legs together and announced, "How's that?"

"Uh, Dave, I believe you missed the area that needs protection from the sun the most," she said quite matter-of-factually.

"I'm not sure if Randy or Joan would think much of that idea," I replied cautiously.

"Oh, Dave, what's to think about? I'm sponsoring you for membership in our little sorority; so, consider yourself one of us 'girls' and this is just one of your 'pledge duties.' You've already seen me naked so just put the lotion on me and don't make a big deal of it," she chastised with a hint of dismay. It almost seemed as if she couldn't imagine I'd possibly be having sexual thoughts about her lovely, and seductively inviting naked derriere. I wanted to tell her I'd crossed that line when I first came over. So, I did exactly as I was told and didn't leave a speck of her most vulnerable skin "un-lotioned." I felt like one lucky man and considered having my hands "bronzed."

I was surprised by her reaction to my touching her most intimate parts. While her more dramatic audible response caught my attention, the absence of any reflex or recoil to my caressing touch was both surprising and reassuring that I hadn't crossed the line between doing her a simple favor and her feeling I had violated her trust or boundaries.

When I was done, I told her, "Leeann, you are one beautiful woman, I can't tell you how much I love seeing you naked."

As I looked and talked, I was afraid and embarrassed that she'd see my cock at half-mast and rising and would have to concede that I wasn't just "one of the girls." I told her I should probably head back to my cottage.

"Please don't go yet, pull up one of the other chairs and let's talk for a while. There's another towel on the table," she almost pleaded.

"OK," I said, "I'm just not sure I should be here like this if Joan and Randy's meetings break for lunch."

"Not a problem, they always have lunch at their day-long meetings," she assured me. "They won't be back before 4:30, trust me."

"Have you told Randy you've been sunning topless?" I asked.

"No, I haven't, it's not something he'd ever expect of me and its certainly not something he'd ever consider asking me to do. Honestly, I don't know how he'd react, especially if he thought another man was able to see me. And, even more honestly, I'm not sure if he'd think my naked body would still excite another man," she said holding back tears.

"I'm here to tell you I'm more than excited with the privilege of seeing you naked," I softly said and almost offered to demonstrate anatomically. I wanted to be gentle and sincere, so she knew I wasn't just trying to curry her favor. I continued to tell her how absolutely beautiful and sexually attractive she was.

She looked at me a little apprehensively, and softly said, "Thank you, you've made me feel good about myself, and that maybe I'm even still desirable. It's good to feel I'm still able to excite a man and have my body turn his head. I've had those feelings suppressed for a lot of years."

We both let her words sink in. She then asked, "Have you told Joan you're sunning naked out there?"

"No, not verbatim, but she knows I probably would if given half a chance," I replied.

"What would she think now that she knows I'm the woman right next door?" she said teasing me a little.

"If it was some anonymous woman who could see me, Joan wouldn't think twice about it. She'd just worry about me offending her and she then getting the resort management involved. If she knew it was you watching me sunning nude, her only concern would be if Randy and any of their other colleagues heard about it, they'd think less of me, and by extension her too."

"I can understand that completely. When I first saw you sunning naked, I was startled, but also curious and impressed by your openness and courage, and a bit aroused by your nudity. That and especially our anonymity gave me the courage to try something more daring than I've ever risked doing before."

She continued, "But today when I needed help putting on lotion, I would never have felt safe asking someone I didn't know to do that. Our group of wives, our husbands call the 'auxiliary' has gotten very close over the years, and we share some personal stories, dreams, and intimate secrets our husbands don't necessarily know about. I think our willingness to share our nudity served as my motivation to welcome you into our circle."

Suddenly we heard Leann's front door open and someone coming out to the deck. My first thought was it was her husband, Randy coming back from the meeting. I was ready for the worst, but I was surprised when I saw it was another of the spouses, Judy, who I'd also gotten to know, and she looked at Leeann and said, "Sorry I'm late." Seeing me and Leeann naked seemed to surprise her, but she recovered with, "Oops, did I interrupt something here."

Leeann quickly replied, "It's not what your dirty mind was thinking, we were just sunning on our separate decks, and I was kind of shocked to see Dave working on his all-over tan. He acted like it was obviously the most normal thing to do. That challenged me to engage in a fantasy I've had hidden for a lot of years."

"Your fantasy was just to sunbathe naked?" Judy asked. "That's not too scandalous a dream, wet or dry."

"Well, to me it was pushing my boundaries a lot, and seeing Dave gave me the courage to try."

Then to explain my presence, Leeann added, "And after a while, I needed help lotioning my back. Since none of the three of you were here, I had to 'deputize' Dave as a member of the auxiliary to help."

Judy laughed, looked at Leeann, then at me and simply said, "She asked if we'd like to lay in the sun with her today, and that we might get treated to a big surprise. I'm assuming you're the surprise," she asked, smiling at me. "So, does your offer still stand?" she said to Leeann.

JoandD
JoandD
268 Followers