Becoming a Sorority "Brother"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that one way or another at least one more woman was seeing me naked today. So, we both replied that we'd love to have her join us, with me making the big assumption I'd be allowed to stay. I don't think either of us was ready to put our suits back on yet, and Judy was certainly not offended. When Judy had said "we" I assumed it was the whole auxiliary she'd invited to join her.

When I gave her a quizzical look, immediately responded with, "Leeann asked the three of us to come over today."

Judy pulled up another chair, spread her towel and took off her cove-up and laid on her back wearing a modest but chic white one-piece suit. She was probably 55-60 years old, with stylish graying-streaked hair and a medium build and long legs that I found very attractive.

She was very comfortable with our being nude, and after 10 minutes or so, she softly announced, "I think I'm more than a little overdressed for the new auxiliary dress code here." With that she slipped her suit straps off her shoulders and peeled her suit down to below her waist. I loved seeing her exposed breasts. With her suit now playfully rolled down to beyond her navel, her well-rounded tits took on more appeal like proverbial "forbidden fruit."

Again, I thought, if we were on a nude beach, neither of these women would have seemed unusual or caught my overt sexual attention. But now that I knew them and really liked them, this context on Leeann's deck made our shared nudity much more erotic and special. I knew I needed to lay down again with my back side up to hide my semi-erection.

When I did, Leeann offered to return the favor of applying lotion. Who could say "no" to a naked lady. She reciprocated with no less attention to detail. Her touch was amazingly sensual and put me into a relaxed but receptive mood. She moved my ankles apart to access my inner legs and needed no invitation to touch my sun-deprived areas. Sun protection soon was eclipsed by a degree of stimulation that lasted longer than needed for SPF requirements. My scrotum was made sunburn safe too. It seemed Leeann's fantasies went slightly beyond just nude sunbathing.

When she was done, she surprised me by asking Judy in a dramatic Mae West-like voice, "Why don't you come over here and make sure I didn't miss anything?"

I figured Judy would just blow her off bluster with some equally snarky remark, but instead she got up and took the lotion bottle in hand and doubled down on my sunscreen with gusto. Maybe they had an agenda for me this afternoon all along? The attention she paid me said she didn't want to be considered the "B-Team" in sunburn protection of sensitive parts. Her seeing me up-close and touching me had a real impact, and I was again glad I was laying on my belly.

It must have had an equal impact on her and her openness to our dress code, as she peeled her suit the rest of the way down and stepped out of it before lying down on her back. Her modest size, middle-aged-shapely breasts were amazingly sexy, and her alluring gray pubic hair was trimmed carefully to fit neatly within her swimsuit. Both these women defied the prosaic stereotypes of mature women. I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get up or roll over without embarrassing myself. I was amazed what beautiful gifts these mature women kept hidden beneath their ofttimes rather plain, unpretentious wrappings.

I couldn't stop myself from sharing these feelings with Judy too, and told her, "I can't believe I'm out here with two such lovely, sexy women who are willing to share their hidden treasures with me."

About that time, there was more commotion as Rita and Sarah arrived and didn't seem the slightest bit surprised to find the three of us naked together. Their arrival did cause my "stilt" to wilt, so I could stand to greet them. I had immediate visions of sunning naked with these four lovely women, but we were two lounge chairs short, so I suggested I bring two over from my cabin's deck and asked Leeann to help me.

Sarah quickly interrupted saying, "Why don't Rita and I get them since you three are naked."

"Frankly, we've all been getting quite a rush out of being naked out here, and a little streaking sounds like wicked fun to me right now," Leeann offered. "Its all part of Dave's initiation into our auxiliary," she added with a wink.

It felt like she was not too subtly inviting our newest arrivals to partake in our fun too. I gestured to Leeann and announced we'd get the chairs. When we got to my deck, we could see Rita and Sarah had peeled off their cover-ups, and Rita stood in a bright blue one-piece, and Sarah in fairly racy red two-piece suit.

We hauled the chairs across the lawn and out to Leeann's deck at a much slower than "streaking" pace and without any spectators seeing us as far as we knew. Once on the deck I was amazed to see Leeann's tempting of Rita and Sarah had worked and both had shed their swimsuits and were patiently waiting naked for their chairs.

I was impressed. Rita was probably in her early to mid-60s, and now, when naked looked at least ten years younger. Her small breasts were absolutely beautiful with pert light brown or tan nipples almost blending in with her natural skin tone, setting yet another template for mature women's beauty and appeal. I couldn't help wondering if women's nipples and areolas can lose pigment as they grow more mature.

Sarah was the youngest of the group, probably 50ish, with short dark hair above and below and dark brown nipples prominently displayed against her nicely conical and untanned breasts. With all these bright white tits and butts, it was obvious that all four women had not been sunning even half-naked any time recently. I discovered there's something extra sexy about seeing "virgin skin" that's being newly exposed especially for me to see.

Their tan lines indicated they had all protected their modesty, yet each of them was here on this deck naked together and with a man present. I was truly amazed and reveling in my luck to share in their shedding of inhibitions and swimsuits. Soon everyone was sunning in chairs placed to give everyone a little space from one another. I placed mine near the side of the deck at an angle where I could easily see all four women. Judy was on her stomach, the others face-up with their brightly lit breasts fully exposed to me.

It seemed these four women had somehow made a possibly unspoken agreement to play a convoluted version of "truth or dare" with me. And each had come to a truth that they would dare to get naked with me here today.

I was visually bingeing on the view, when Judy piped up with, "Hey, Dave, I could use a little lotion on my back too."

After having her lotion me, I figured she was wanting the same degree of coverage. So, I grabbed the lotion bottle and went over to Judy with Rita and Sarah's rapt attention on us. Again, I took my time massaging her back with less caution than I had used with Leeann. When I got past her waist, I proceeded to rub her inviting white bootie. With the bigger audience, she was quieter in acknowledging her pleasure from my touch, but feeling her muscles relax told me she welcomed it.

When I went to her feet, she too spread her legs to ease my access. Her labia were accented with short gray pubic hair and showed evidence of evolving arousal. Not knowing Sarah and Rita better, I didn't want to be obvious in touching Judy's most sensual parts, but she thrust her hips upward, toward me to make her butt cheeks and then her labia nearly swallow my fingers. I felt no guilt for then exploring her welcoming and moistening folds.

Sarah had been closest and was paying the most attention to us. She gave me a knowing smile, and said, "Hey, Dave, before you lie down again, why don't you do my back too?" I felt now like I was progressing through my makeshift, or possibly subtly scripted initiation to their informal "sorority." After watching me do Judy, she must have had no reservations about my touching her rather intimately. She turned over and spread her legs widely enough to give me an unobstructed view of everything that was surrounded by her darker, thicker pubic hair, and I proceeded to lotion it all. Her tightly puckered "starburst" welcomed my gentle and nonintrusive anal stimulation. My finger followed her fading episiotomy scar marking an intimate reminder of childbirth in an earlier era. This seemed like a good place to stop.

Rita wasn't ready to turn over yet, so I figured I was off duty on the lotion detail for a while at least. But she must have been saving the final challenge of my initiation rites until last. "Don't go away, Dave, you're not done yet, I need you to lotion me too." Since she made no effort to turn over, it was obvious she was asking me to do her front side. If this was my "hell week" ritual, bring it on.

With no pretext about not being able to reach her own front, she was overtly asking for me to touch her breasts and maybe more. To be honest, the others could have reached their own butts, and other than Leeann, the rest could have asked another woman to do their backs, or front in Rita's case. They were all having fun with me and using my "initiation" into the auxiliary as "cover" to justify their marginal, if not fully risqué behavior. I was amazed and impressed how together, these mature women could capture their elusive, ethereal fantasies, and crystallize them into gems of sexual adventure.

I was certainly not innocent, being a very willing co-conspirator, and there was no reason to stop now. Rita's small, shapely breasts with those inviting pale and pointed nipples were simply too much to resist. I covered my palms with lotion and went right to work. They were amazingly firm, yet malleable and warm to my touch which induced some sounds of tactile pleasure from her. It was easy to forget my expressed purpose of sunburn protection. When I'd more than amply covered her breasts with lotion, I worked my way lower on her torso, soon getting to the top of her sparce gray muff which provided unneeded cover for a now faint Caesarean scar. Having those nagging second thoughts, I worked around her pussy and did her legs and feet. Then, just like I'd heard before, she said wistfully, "I think you missed a spot."

I couldn't think of a prudent reply, so I just put more lotion on my hands and proceeded to pet her gray "fox." She moaned audibly and spread her legs further to beg my touching further down her swollen labia. I spread lotion literally just a hair's width from parts where the sun would literally never shine. Seeing her surprisingly small, throbbing vulva was too much of an irresistible temptation, and I slid my wiggling index finger into her snug, wet and warm vagina. Another of those pedestrian stereotypes of mature women was challenged.

Her receptive, if not enthusiastic pelvic thrusts told me I should probably stop right then, or we'd likely cross a risky line. As I started to withdraw my finger, Rita whispered between deep breaths, "Please. Don't. Stop. I really need this. I'll be quiet too." I could tell by the sweat droplets on her eyelids she desperately needed to finish in her state of arousal. From nearby, Leeann looked directly into my eyes and nodded permission on behalf of every woman present and I believed from one special to me who wasn't. She silently implored me to continue, "It's all OK, just do it," she mouthed silently.

That erased the line I'd considered not crossing and my fingertip found its target, 'spot-on," literally. As promised, she suppressed her verbal response, but I could feel the remarkable strength of her pulsating climax. Her friends all gave us lots of privacy. They clearly understood her needs as well or maybe more than she did.

Leeann and I went back to our chairs and let everyone calm down and cool-off despite the warm sun. Soon it was 3:30, and time for everyone get suits back on and leave to get ready for the group's dinner.

Before I returned the two chairs to our deck, I needed some guidance on how we'd each tell our spouses what we'd all done today. I wasn't sure how to honestly respond to those questions when Joan got back. I did remember Leeann saying the auxiliary members shared things their spouses didn't know, and today provided ample evidence of that.

I asked the group, "I don't want to lie to Joan, but I don't want to betray the confidences of my new sorority 'sisters' either. So, what do you say to your husbands about what you did today?"

Leeann spoke for them all, saying, "Look, we all have fantasies, and we've discovered there are some we can actually experience, like today and not violate any one's marriage vows. But we still don't want to share them with our spouses. This group is close emotionally, but not too close geographically, so we can share things among us and know it won't go with us to our lives back home. It's kind of like having a secret recessive gene for anonymity once we leave here. When I saw you sunning naked, it renewed a long-hidden fantasy with me. And it gave me courage to do something just for me. I shared this with our group, and it seems we all had similar dreams, and we wanted to include you into our auxiliary. Today this seemed like a good way to welcome you in."

Judy added, "We won't be sharing anything about being naked with you today with our spouses, because first, we aren't sure they wouldn't hold it against us; and second, we're not sure they wouldn't tell the other association members too. Who knows what judgements others could make? If you're 100% positive Joan would be OK with us sunning naked together, and not share it with our husbands, go ahead and tell her."

I could only assume she purposely didn't include the lotioning and touching, not to mention Rita's special need.

That was a lot to think about, and weigh before I saw Joan, because I knew she'd ask about my day immediately. I took our chairs back to our cottage, showered and poured a good tall drink as I sat on the deck now fully clothed. If it were just about me, I'd tell Joan about our sunning together today. But could I be sure she would not feel obligated to share that with the other husbands? That was a bell I sure couldn't un-ring.

When Joan got back, I asked about her meetings hoping it would delay her asking about my day. Talk about putting off the inevitable. After she gave me the abridged version, I volunteered to get us both a drink. Then she asked what I'd done all day.

I told her about seeing Leeann sunning topless, then naked and she knew only too well I was certainly nude too. I continued to describe her request for me to lotion her back, and while over there, the three other women showed up. I related all of this as their way of initiating me into the auxiliary. I glossed over the details of helping lotion butts and omitted the "front-work" with Rita all together. I ended with, "I don't think the women want their husbands to know about any of this. They don't think they'd be too amused with the idea of their wives sunning nude, especially with me present."

Joan laughed cynically, scoffing at my naivety, and added, "Maybe these women don't know their husbands half as well as they think they do. At our group's last business meeting in Fort Lauderdale, your four sorority sisters' husbands cajoled me, with copious flattery, into joining them for an afternoon trip to the clothing-optional section at Haulover Beach. And believe me I can assure you they're not averse to sunbathing nude, especially with a woman present."

"Maybe the men have a touch of a double standard when it comes to coed nudity; they wouldn't be the first to be territorial about their wives' bodies and permissive with their own," I offered judiciously. Pausing to think for a moment, I then asked, trying not to sound at all accusatory or judgmental, "Isn't this the first I've heard about the trip to Haulover?"

"Well, it's a little complicated," Joan said hesitantly. "Since they didn't want their wives to know, they didn't want me to tell you either, knowing you'd likely meet them, like now, and maybe 'bond' with their auxiliary group. That could lead to sharing the men's secrets."

Joan and I made some ground rules for our expanded sexual boundaries, and one of them was not to have those kinds of secrets between us. I reminded her of this agreement. She went on to add, "The complicating factor was that I didn't want to betray the confidences of my four colleagues." Wow, that hit home. It was like she took the words right out of my mouth when considering what to tell her. While I'd disclosed 75% of what went on with the wives, the unspoken 25% was a lot more intimate than just looking. Feeling guilty, I knew we didn't agree to full disclosure with an "except for...." clause.

"I get it," I said, "and I know what "complicated means too. The women didn't necessarily want me to tell you what we'd done either, for the very same reason."

"But you did, and that's admirable. I assume you know I'd respect our agreement and never tell the husbands things you'd promised the wives you wouldn't share. That has to be a condition of our full disclosure pact going forward, and it avoids any betrayal of confidence issues with other people.

I knew we'd both held back on our full disclosure agreement, but we'd now clarified our commitment to each other. It was time for me to come clean.

"Joan, I need to tell you how Leeann and I got to sunning together over there. Leeann asked me to help her by putting suntan lotion on her back. I did and she asked me not to stop at her waist. She later did my back and butt, and when the other women arrived, they needed the same lotion attention too."

Joan got the picture, and gave me a knowing look before saying, "At Haulover, none of their husbands came with any natural immunity to sunburn either, nor did I, and we all took care of getting and giving that protection too."

We'd both made our confessions and neither of us seemed to need to hear more details. But I knew I needed to confess to my contribution to Rita's orgasm. "Joan, when I was putting lotion on Rita, she was face up, and I lotioned her breasts, and worked my way down to her to her pussy. She was really into this and in the throes of reaching an orgasm. I put my finger in her to help her get off. I had second thoughts and started to withdraw. She asked, no she pleaded with me to continue. Leeann knew how much Rita was needing to finish and told me in no uncertain terms to do what she needed to help her. When I looked around at the other women, I knew Rita spoke for all of them, and I assumed you'd agree too. It didn't take much more for me to get her over the finish line."

Later that night we both took our wine glasses back out on the deck to sort out our thoughts on our last few days, my inclusion in the "auxiliary," our agreement on sexual boundaries, and lessons we learned at the Basin Harbor Club.

Joan started out and said, "I'm reminded that communicating honestly with each other about intimate behavior and relationships, together and with others is complicated. Full disclosure and having agreement on boundaries make it a lot less complicated. If each of our other couple friends had just communicated openly, imagine the fun they could have had together."

I thought for a few seconds and said, "Professional colleague groups can become good venues for sharing intimate personal issues or dreams. They are close relationships, but not too close geographically. They're safe, discreet, anonymous to friends at home and valued for it."

"I keep remembering, you're never too old to live out your dreams," Joan said pensively, "even those you harbored for years. Thinking that people our age or older don't do these kinds of things just leads to anger, frustration, and misplaced resentment."

Thinking of my "auxiliary sisters" and Joan too, I needed to say, "I was surprised and admired how separately and together, these mature women could identify and articulate their sexual fantasies and turn them into low-risk attainable adventures. You're very good at that too."