All Comments on 'Becoming a Sponsor'

by WesBlock

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cpc703cpc703almost 3 years ago

Great story, nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the most compelling and gripping stories I've read here.

marquis999marquis999almost 3 years ago

A great story and one of my favorite types. Wouldn't mind a sequel or similar story where Terrell turns a straight guy, but finds out that He's the one getting so much pleasure from his new conquest that he just can't stop - decides not to charge him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing

eros991133eros991133almost 3 years ago

WOW, I'd give this 6 stars if I could, sooo hot! Seriously one of the sexiest stories I've read on here...

WesBlockWesBlockalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the positive response to the story and for the lovely comments, they really are much appreciated. I hadn't considered a sequel/expanding this story, the idea came as a standalone tale. But if something pops into my head for this next part of this story, or for any of these characters, then I'll I guess I'll be writing something more about Michael, Sean and/or Lucas. Thanks again everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude seriously story of the year. You have to do a sequel.

jmh1seattlejmh1seattlealmost 3 years ago

Awesome story...wishing I was the detective! Also hope there is a sequel but If not keep up the amazing work.

AllthingsTARLOSAllthingsTARLOSalmost 3 years ago

I wish I can give you 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More More More!!!!!!!! I need more stories of cops getting fucked, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg!!! Loved that story!!! Im a female and I only made it to the beginning of page 3 before exploding. 🤤

Dom_Faggot_TrainerDom_Faggot_Trainerover 2 years ago

DAMN! Fuck that was seriously HOT!

Joenoname1Joenoname1over 2 years ago

Please do another part. So many ways for this to go…The step son finding out…the wife finding out…or, my personal fave, the humiliation he’ll suffer when the hypersexual homophobes on the force find out what he’s been up to. Instantly became one of my favorite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This should ABSOLUTELY be in the Hall of Fame.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, it's amazingly exciting to read how someone can cum from anal only!

KRoyKRoy5 months ago

Absolutely perfect! Would loved to be turned like this. Hope I. Ever run out of savings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWesBlock@WesBlock
I'm a guy who doesn't believe in labels, only pleasure. All my stories start out as fantasies. Dreams that wake me up turned on in the middle of the night. Daydreams that distract me in the middle of the day. Until I write them down, I am obsessed by them. I hope you enjoy r...