Becoming a Stallion

Story Info
Faced with a new equine, one man's life changes forever...
2k words
3.75
32.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Equine Transformation

Becoming a Stallion

The stables had always been a place of relaxation for me, somewhere where all the worries and outside dramas of the waking world could slip away as if they never existed. The musty, warming scent of horse filled the air as I stepped into the barn, kicking a stray pink water bucket to the side. The stable girls -- younger ladies that had, somehow, been roped into the equine world, were neither in sight or earshot, for which I was grateful. As a lone male on the yard, sometimes it was nice to not be constantly accosted by those who were really of an age to be a sister rather than a girlfriend.

The horses made up for the rambling attention, however, and I made my way down the centre aisle, greeting every horse I knew in turn. Susanne, the barn owner, had said there was a new horse in for me to try, a dressage superstar that had been out winning every competition this side of the border, but I held back from going to meet him, heart pounding as familiar faces quested for carrots.

I could have afforded any horse -- well, off the back of my parents -- and yet I quailed from the thought of a new one, one that could take me places that the regular old, sweet-hearted nags could not. But their lack of je ne sais quoi didn't make them any less lovable to me and I smiled as Jenny pushed her soft, grey nose into my hand, my regular ride. The mare was the kindest I'd ever had the good fortune to know, but it was time for her to show another newbie the ropes of the dressage arena and let them whet their appetite for the competitive world, the sweet, sweet allure for working in partnership with one another.

I wished she could have stayed with me, but on loan wasn't too bad either. I'd be able to, at the very least, keep an eye on my darling girl.

Sooner or later, however, I had to face the music and see just what my potential new mount had on offer. And there was only one new horse in the barn that he could have been. And that horse was, at that very moment, trying to kick a hole in the wooden boards of his stable wall.

Tentatively, I crept down the aisle, afraid to disturb the demon that Susanne had apparently brought down for me to try. A creature drawn from the pits of hell, the black stallion screamed and bared his teeth at me, head snaking out over the door as his chest slammed into it. I jumped back as the bolt rattled, yet the barrier held firm as the horse that was supposed to be my new partner battered every inch of his stable.

And yet he was glorious, in his own, demonic way. His dark eyes shone with life and he flagged his tail as he snorted at the water buckets, pawing up shavings and then spinning about to demolish and pull down the carefully crafted banks.

"Easy there, boy," I murmured, standing back from his stable, which was right at the end of the barn to separate him at least a little, to get a better look at him. "No one's going to hurt you here."

The black stallion took no notice of me, wheeling around and up onto his back legs, pawing at the air. I frowned, lips twisting. If he kept that up, he'd be climbing the walls. I'd never seen a new horse in such a state! It wasn't as if there was anything terribly exciting going on at the barn, after all, nothing that could have riled him up to such an extent.

I had to do something.

Bravely stepping up to the stable, I held out my hand, a lone treat cupped in the palm of it. It seemed innocuous enough, but the horse lunged for it with his teeth bared, though they did not make contact with my skin. He knocked it from my hand and whipped away, a ball of energy that could not be contained and yet still was, trapped within the confines of a stable that should never have been built to contain such a power as he.

But, with that touch, something thrummed through me, a thrill of energy shooting through my veins as if I had touched an electrical point. Shaking my hand, I stumbled back as the stallion -- I didn't even know his name -- reversed rapidly until his backside hit the wall of the stable, where he stood, snorting as if at a lion.

And then everything changed.

Swaying drunkenly, I put my hands to my head and rubbed my temples, but the slow, soothing circles did nothing to quell the sudden pounding there. Had I been taken ill? I hadn't had that much to eat earlier that morning, so it could have just been faintness...

Only, it wasn't. Too sudden and shrill, a cry burst from my lips and I tipped forward, crashing onto all fours as my palms rang with pain from the impact onto the cold, hard concrete. Dimly, I was aware of the stallion snorting and puffing, craning over the door of his stall, but I couldn't take notice of him as wave after wave of nausea crashed over me, each threatening my stomach with greater heaves. My back arched and then, suddenly, it pushed out, rushing to my rear as if to give me a new body shape entirely that, in no way, shape or form, could have possibly ever been human.

Dust clouded my nostrils and I hacked a cough, eyes streaming and yet no amount of blinking could clear my vision, a blurry expanse of barn aisle rolling out before me as I fought for my senses. I couldn't take stock of what was happening -- it was all too swift! My face bulged, nose stretching forward until it pressed to the concrete, bones cracking as they rearranged themselves without human intervention. My body was no longer my own and I groaned, though it was a broken, strangled sound, as I seemed to grow, every part of my body swelling with muscle and an insulating layer of fat that I simply had not had as a lean rider.

The blurriness finally cleared from my eyes and I blinked rapidly down at my hands, which were no longer my hands at all. Before my very eyes, my fingers came together into what I could only recognise as hooves, turning grey and solid as fingernail took over what had once been flesh. I tried to scream, but found my voice did not work that way anymore, a hoarse kind of groan rolling from my lips instead as my nostrils grew larger on the end of my nose and flared.

Slowly, slowly: my body changed without my consent. My legs grew longer, arms stretching out at the same rate, and I pushed up onto my toes, feeling those come together in the same way that I only presumed my hands had. My backside went up and up and, shakily, I rocked on four legs, not my hands and knees, into a new form, a prickling coating of bay hair racing across what had previously been pink, human skin.

But I was not human anymore. That much I knew, but that didn't stop me from trying to be like a human, pushing up onto what had become my hind legs as I staggered and crashed back down like a landed seal, a creature not of the land that was, at that very moment, being told to walk.

And yet I could not, even though I'd seen them do it nearly every day of my life. Flinging my forelegs out in front of me, I snorted, rolling my eyes and staggered back upright, but with the distinct threat of falling at any point. Down my arms, where my wrists had been, my new legs darkened and I recognised the black markings of a... No. I was not like that, not a...

The sentence would not complete itself, not even in the sanctity of my own mind, and I huffed, great sides heaving and lathered with sweat that cooled rapidly on my hide. Something tickled the back of my neck and a slew of dark hair cascaded down, barely visible as I craned my head to see back into the blind spot of vision. When had my eyes moved? Everything had changed! No longer could I see directly in front of me and I'd never been able to see behind, but the increased range of vision seemed to calm me somewhat, showing only friendly, equine faces and curiously quivering noses.

Perhaps a human would not have been so calmed, but a horse was. Every part of me was formed differently to how it had been and the transformation completed itself with a smattering of hair shooting out from my tailbone, extending into a long, flowing tail that flicked lazily against my back legs. My maleness, of course, had not been spared either, drawing back into my body as other parts became larger, a dip of soft flesh where my hind legs joined my body betraying my gender even in a new body.

For I knew what I had become.

Taking my first breath as a full equine, I shuddered and panted, taking in quick breaths through my nostrils as my mouth gaped. I wove back and forth across the centre aisle, whinnying and prancing as my new body vibrated with raw energy, wanting to move and yet finding nowhere to go.

Spinning, I kicked out and slammed my hooves into the stallion's door as the considerably calmer equine peered curiously over the top at me. The whites of my eyes were surely showing as I slammed my hooves into the concrete and showed him my teeth, an open challenge to one who had already won the battle of wills.

Snorting heavily, I pawed at the concrete, kicking up a storm as I tried and failed to make sense of everything.

"What's the racket going on in here?"

I wheeled to see who it was and, even as a horse, I recognised Susanne, a frown on her lips as her brown hair tried to escape the tight bun atop her head. When she saw, me she stopped head, her lower jaw dropping slightly to turn her mouth into a large, round 'O' of surprise. I couldn't blame her -- I would have been surprised to find a strange horse out of the stalls too.

But, even as I recognised her, she grabbed a bundle of straps and rope from the wall and I snorted distrustfully from her, skittering away as my hooves slipped on the concrete.

"Easy there..."

Much as I had done for the black stallion, she rustled a mint wrapper in her pocket and I pricked my ears, feeling those new, larger things on top of my head swivel to catch the noise. And, so calmly that it was as if nothing at all out of the ordinary had happened, I went to her with a low nicker, hooves clip-clopping softly.

"Come now, boy," she said soothingly, slipping a head collar over my nose. "Let's get you in a stable. Just where have you come from then? Must be a new client... Would be nice if they told me they were bringing a stallion in, but there you are then..."

She led me to a stable -- I didn't pay attention to who was next to me -- as I crunched up the mint, head bobbing and low lip drooping contentedly. I knew I was where I belonged, the place that had always taken the edge of worry off my heart and made my days worth living, worth carrying on to the next and the next and then the next still. It didn't matter that I wasn't quite the same, but I knew, somehow, that it was indeed going to be okay.

Maybe I'd become a dressage stallion one day too.