Becoming a Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Joanna takes the next step to stardom.
7.7k words
4.67
4.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in the UK in 1980 so no social media, no internet, no smartphones, less to no CCTV so characters can be more confident about not being found out. Social attitudes were very different then and this reflects that.

The idea is that the main character Joanna wants to become famous and is prepared to pay any price to achieve this. While she has some concern about the consequences of being found out, she is willing to take more risks than the characters in my other stories.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Joanna was standing in the billiard room of a large house near Leamington Spa dressed in a French Maid costume. She was sipping champagne and getting up the courage to go to the next stage of her performance in front of twenty-two people tonight on a wet Saturday night in January 1981.

This was her first and Janet's second performance as part of Maestro's Road Show for discerning gentlemen. The idea behind the roadshow was that the man who booked the road show would invite his friends to watch an attractive woman or two posing and dancing in lingerie and sexy outfits with the. The Maestro (AKA Monsieur Alphonse and Ernie) charged a minimum £200 for each show with an extra £20 for every attendee over ten with a maximum of twenty-five. If the host got more from the punters than that was his affair. She would be paid £40 and a 10% commission for goods sold which she modelled. Apparently normally enough customers bought the merchandise to make the commission worth an extra tenner or so for her.

She and Janet also had the opportunity to earn more money by way of tips for an excellent performance and extras. It had been made clear to her that non-optional extras included stripping down to their knickers and being felt up while performing. She told herself that this was the first step on her road to becoming a star. She knew that fame costs and tonight would involve stripping, having her breasts fondled and bum squeezed in public and probably more.

If she had told herself two months ago that she would be in this position she would have laughed in disbelief. However, since then Daddy had ended her allowance and she had decided that if she was going to spending three years at university in London reading Modern Languages she did not want to be dependent on daddy making up the maintenance grant to £1,000 (which was only 60% of the maintenance grant giving to those whose parents did not contribute) and working most of the summer and at weekends to survive let alone afford to have an enjoyable time. She would need another source of income.

She was confident that this year she would get the grades in History and German she needed to go to university. It helped that brother George was tutoring her in history. He felt he owed her for corrupting Elizabeth who was now happy to give him blow jobs at school and allowing him to have sex with her if he took her to the cinema or the pub. He had not even had to be the boyfriend. Elizabeth's "boyfriend" was now Joanna's ex-boyfriend David who was happy that Elizabeth indulged his desire to have a girlfriend who would have and tell him about her sexual adventures with other men. Hell, she had even let him watch her being taken by two of his friends at once. She wondered what she had unleased on the world. The woman seemed to be trying to be a character out of Maupassant, Zola, or Anais Nin. She knew some girls at George's school blamed her for corrupting the girl, but in reality Elizabeth had leapt open legged into promiscuity. She hadn't even been Joanna's main target at George's party.

Joanna wanted to be famous. She had always enjoyed being the centre of attention. She daydreamed of being a model or a dancer and ideally an actress. Father had not encouraged these ambitions. He had been happy that she had learnt ballroom dancing as that was in his view a good social skill. Performing in school productions of Gilbert and Sullivan operettas was fine but he had vetoed her joining an amateur dramatic society. Modelling had been a definite no-no and she had had to tell a few lies in how she spent her weekend afternoons when she had first compiled a portfolio. The local photographers who had taken the photographs were sleazy and uninspiring and she knew that any promises to help her career were more about getting her knickers off. One had got her into some clothing catalogues wearing jumpers and summer dresses in exchange for a hand job, but it was hardly the stuff of a brilliant career.

Anyway, when she went to London it should be easy to fit in some modelling. Her favoured option was to be a performer and be discovered. If that meant having sex with producers or photographers then that was a price she was prepared to pay. Besides which earlier this week she had watched a lawyer accepting that the only way she would get promoted was to pretend her boss was a great lover. She might as well go for the career she wanted now and not waste eight years studying and working hard before lying back and being fucked by her boss on the floor to even get a chance at a promotion she deserved on merit.

An older man called Bill knew two people who could help her modelling and performing career and Ernie grow his business. He had sat down with her and Ernie and said that he thought an introduction was on the cards for both of them. However, if Joanna wanted to make the most of the opportunity she would need to hone her act and get used to performing before an audience and if she wanted to be a performer she would need an Equity card.

There was no way daddy would pay for her to go to stage school, but stripping could eventually get her an equity card. Bill recognised that there was too much danger of being seen by people who would recognise her if she were a stripper in Brum, but if she were willing to travel thirty or forty miles that would not be a problem. Besides which the men whom he had promised to introduce her two had the clout to short circuit the process if they thought that she was a good prospect. Bill had said that with both men she would need to be willing to let them enjoy her body -- it also would not be enough to lie back and think of England. She would need to be a good fuck.

Bill pointed out that the road shows would give her some practice performing in all senses of the word. Ernie agreed with Bill's suggestion that they could incorporate singing and dancing into the road show if Joanna agreed to participate. Bill had then bent her over the counter and spanked her before penetrating her, made her suck off Ernie while fucking her from behind on the counter. To her shock she had enjoyed the roughness and the fact that he did not even seem to like her that much.

She also needed the cash to pay for acting lessons. Ernie refused to pay her for sex, mainly out of fear of his wife. The woman had no objection to him poking Joanna provided that it did not cost her money. The forty percent discount on clothes was break even for the business and so was OK with her. However, if Joanna joined the road shows he would pay her cash and she could earn commission and tips. The thought that she could practice performing in front of an audience, start to qualify for an equity card and earn money had made it a no brainer.

Last night she had decided with Ernie what songs she should dance to and what in his stock suited her and the songs best. She had also had an hour-long photographic session with her, and he had then taken her on the sofa bareback.

She had told the parents she was staying overnight with a friend. The friend had been told that she was bonking a new boyfriend who the parents would disapprove of and had agreed to cover for her if asked.

This meant that she needed to stay out all night. Ernie had booked them both into a cheap hotel. She would have to meet the cost of her room herself out of the money she earned as she was not willing to spend the whole night with Ernie without being paid. Janet and Lou would be travelling back tonight in Lou's car so she would travel back tomorrow with Ernie in the van.

She had driven up with Janet and Lou leaving work at 4.30 leaving Anna and Ernie's wife to close up. Ernie had driven down in the van earlier that afternoon with the merchandise and the sound system. Lou, who was three months pregnant and starting to show, had gone with them to show them the ropes and in effect pimp them out. It suited Lou for Joanna to fill in for her until next September when she would start university and Lou had got back her figure after giving birth in June or July. Lou was twenty-seven and had been working for Ernie for nine years doing the extras.

Joanna was five eight with blonde hair, long legs, and good-sized breasts. She made a good contrast with Janet who was dark haired and around five foot three with large breasts. Janet was about the same age as her and had left school at sixteen. She was getting married later this year and had a girl next door look which Lou said worked well with many of the punters. Joanne was told that she should play up the differences with Janet. They had listened to the football scores on the radio and there had been eight score draws. Janet had got six of them but not enough to win the life changing sum of money someone would be receiving.

The books she had read (including the one about Marilyn Monroe which Ernie had given her and a book called Hollywood Babylon) made it clear that without formal training she needed more than natural talent to get a break. She had decided that if she was going to have to rely on the casting couch to get to the top, she should be a sex specialist. She knew she needed more experience at pretending that the men who had sex with her were fantastic lovers and to know when they wanted to pretend that they were using an innocent young woman or having sex with an expert.

She also acknowledged to herself that even if the show business career did not immediately take off, being a high-class escort in London would be a better (or at least less time consuming) way of earning extra money than working in bars or shops. Now that she had had sex for favours she realised that she might as well be paid in cash.

Lou was not smoking or drinking herself tonight and would help the other two change. She also said that she would negotiate the tips for Joanna and Janet this time in exchange for 20 per cent. This did not include the basic ones, but only those involving sexual activity. This was to avoid them underselling themselves. Apparently Janet had been taken for a ride when she had done her first road show. Well, ridden on the cheap, at any rate.

They got to the hotel at around 6 PM and they went to the room which Ernie had booked for her. Both her and Janet showered and afterwards Lou helped them with their hair and make-up.

Janet looked enough like a woman called Sally James who presented a children's programme called TISWAS on a Saturday morning with Chris Tarrant for it to be worth emphasising the resemblance in the hairstyling. The woman was known to be the reason dads or older brothers would watch the programme with their children or siblings. Some of the clothes Janet would be (temporarily) wearing tonight had been chosen to play up to this resemblance.

Lou then briefed them about the do tonight. "This is one of Ernie's regulars. It's a social evening for a local village Cricket club, believe it or not. We last went here two years ago when there were seventeen attending. The host who likes to be called Jock told him that we are expecting twenty-two people tonight including seven women. That's two more women than last time so I'm guessing new girlfriends or wives. The three extra men are the host's son and two mates. That means there will be eight men potentially up for serious extras unless the wives and girlfriends are exceptionally understanding. Jock likes having his cock sucked and will pay one of you at least a fiver to do it in his bedroom wearing stockings with the lights on. Janet, no getting fobbed off with a couple of quid and letting the rest of them watch for free into the bargain."

Janet nodded. Apparently she had pleasured four men at once for a tenner the first time she had done the road show. To be fair it had only been fifteen minutes and involved sex with one, a blow job for a second and a hand job for the other two, but that was still fifteen pounds less than she should have charged according to Lou. This was her first road show in four months and Lou would be watching her like a mother hen tonight. Janet needed to avoid feeling that she had lost control. She did not mind being a tart but was frightened that she was a nympho. It suited Ernie and Lou for Janet to be in the game for the long term and so not to be panicked.

Lou continued, "Jock also likes to have sex after the show is over. Last time he paid me a tenner. The man is in decent shape and doesn't mind wearing a rubber johnny."

She looked at Joanna as if expecting her to object. "I wouldn't be here if I were not prepared to entertain the clients."

"I hope so. Ernie tells me that since just before Christmas you have dropped the sulky bitch act. Let's make it clear, we want them to have a fun time. With this lot it helps if you two seem to enjoy yourselves. No pretending to chew gum as they feel you up."

"I understand, Lou."

Joanna knew that Lou did not like her, and it was her fault. She had been a bitch when she had first started working there and in particular had been condescending to Lou and Ernie's wife. Still, it was in Lou's interests to make this arrangement work financially tonight.

Lou stared at her and then continued, "Right, names for tonight. Janet you are Sally so the young men can imagine you are the woman off the TV. Joanna, you are Susan -- Susan George counts for this audience as innocent looking posh totty who looks like she may be a bit of a goer underneath and the illusion should allow me to get more for you. I am Angie as in Angie Dickinson."

Joanna understood the reason for the names. It was to allow them to distance themselves from what they would be doing tonight.

Lou looked at them, "Do not give away anything for free beyond what I have discussed with you. The men must accept they are paying for extras. All the price they have paid Ernie so far covers is them being given an opportunity to buy sexy stuff for their wives, girlfriends, mistresses, or secretaries and judging how the garments look on attractive young women. They can touch the clothes, but not your breasts or cunts through them without further payment."

Just then the phone rang. Lou answered it, listened, and said, "Ok, we'll be there in twenty minutes."

She turned to them "Right. Time to go. They want the show to start at 8.30 on the dot."

Lou knew the way and drove down a drive to a huge house arrived at 8.00. There were six cars and a minibus parked at the front of the house. She parked at the back of the house next to Ernie's van as close to a set of French windows as she could. Ernie was waiting for them and came out with an umbrella to escort them into the house without getting wet.

He said to them, "I don't know why, but they are celebrating in style tonight. Angie, bear that in mind when you negotiate with them, but don't take the piss. Mein host has asked me to change the running order tonight and wants the French maid to pretend to be a poor innocent girl seduced by him into having her kit taken off. He also wants the stripping to start early but will pay the piper."

Joanne said "Sally, I'll do the French maid act. I can do the accent and even throw in the language." Janet (AKA Sally) nodded in agreement.

The host came in at 8.10 carrying a bottle of champagne. He inspected them and signalled his approval. He was about fifty and was in a dinner jacket. He said, "Call me Jock. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with, but I have told my guests not to be skinflints tonight. They can all afford it. I will set a fiver as the floor for them getting your tits out and playing with them in public."

He laughed to himself. Clearly something was amusing him. He then poured her and Janet a glass of champagne each.

"I've told them all no cameras are allowed tonight. This is as much for their protection as well as yours. None of us want hard evidence that we watched young women in lingerie, let alone anything else which might happen tonight."

Ernie nodded, "Thank you, Jock."

"The lad who'll be sitting next to me is my son Lionel. This is doubling as an eighteenth birthday party for him. I would be grateful if you could make him feel a man tonight. I will generously reward you if you do."

OK, it was clear that she was getting bonked tonight by either father or son and probably both.

He looked at Lou, "Congratulations, Angie. Is there any chance that our three fast bowlers can prevail on you to repeat your three-dick trick tonight? They'll pay more than they did last year."

Lou nodded, "That should be in order, Jock, if they don't mind the bump. Also, what about the spectators?"

"How about a five to ten-minute slot during the interval? I suspect most will want to watch so call it £50. The women may learn something, and it'll loosen everyone up."

"That'll do nicely."

"Good. Angie, could you check the measurements of the women now. Not your fault last time Maestro, but women will lie about their measurements to their men and then blame the merchandise."

Angie smiled, "All too true, Jock."

Jock looked back at her and Janet, "I'll give you five minutes warning when we look like being ready for you. Let me know if you want any more champagne."

The man left the room leaving the bottle behind. She and Lou looked at the label and saw that it was Moet & Chandon. This was the stuff that daddy kept for special occasions.

Lou said to Ernie. "Christ, I see what you mean about celebrating in style. Give me a few minutes with these two to prepare them."

Ernie left and Lou looked at the two of them. "This could be a profitable night for all of us. The host has basically given me the nod that the going rate is fifty percent more than last time. The commission could be good as well if the women are up for being accurately measured."

She paused and said to both of them, "How far are you prepared to take it tonight?"

Janet said, "I need all the money I can get for the wedding."

Joanna said, "Anything goes for enough money." Lou stared at her and then nodded.

"I'll try for £20 each for straight sex, but will you settle for fifteen?"

They looked at each other and said, "Yes."

Angie went out to measure the women and when she came back looked thoughtful and asked, "Are you up for kissing each other or the women guests?"

They looked at each other. Janet said, "No problem for me with Jo--Susan. Don't know about the guests."

"Happy to snog and feel up Sally. Young good-looking guests as well. Do you think it's likely?

"Can't rule it out. Women who attend these shows like to show that they are good sports, and their boyfriends and husbands encourage them to be a little wild. At least two of the four younger ones seem to be the type who like outdoing the other one. Besides which men like watching two women getting it on. I'll have a word with Jock and see how much he will pay for the two of you performing."

Janet said, "No problem doing anything I would do with the men in public with Susan."

She nodded and Lou continued. "Look, the last time I've had the vibe I'm getting tonight was five years ago when ten men paid a tenner each to have sex with me which was good money then. The fact that they are drinking real champagne and Jock thinks that they are all up for watching me wank and suck three men off is a dead giveaway. You should assume that you will be asked whether you are up to dealing with more than one man at a time or being watched. I'll help you get the right ackers if you are."