Becoming a Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided that the best approach was to convince him that he was giving her pleasure. She shouted, "Don't stop, don't stop." This seemed to do the trick as he rammed his cock faster and deeper into her.

"You're the best fuck I've had in years. I don't think I can wait much longer" he gasped.

"I'm on the pill, you can come inside me" sealed the deal and he took her at her word.

She decided to pretend that he was one of the two men Bill had promised to introduce her to and said, "Shall I clean your cock for you?"

He accepted with enthusiasm, and she licked him clean and swallowed. Just then she heard a cough. Lou was at the door and said, "Telephone call for you downstairs. They said that they had got your telegram, and all was in order. They want you to call them back."

Jock said, "Thanks Angie." He handed Joanna an extra thirty pounds for the extras and went downstairs.

Joanna said to Lou, "You can have £4 of the twenty pounds I was paid for the basics. I negotiated the extras myself."

Lou looked at her, "So you are up for them not using a johnny and coming inside you. Is there anything you're not game for?"

Joanna felt that this was a challenge and said, "Bring it on. I doubt that anything they're up for will shock me."

As they got changed for the second part of the performance she checked in with Janet. Lionel had come almost at once, but Janet had aroused him for a second go after a matter of minutes and he had been generous with the tip. Janet had paid twenty per cent of the tip to Lou as well.

Lou came in and said, "I've spoken to the three fast bowlers. They are prepared to pay you £200 for an hour of role play. Have you ever heard of a film called Straw Dogs?"