Becoming a Tyrant's Drone Pt. 03

Story Info
The latex drone is sent out on a mission...
5.3k words
4.2k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Part three of three.

One month later, Ralph's training, after the initial indoctrination, was complete. He stood tall in the centre of a plain room that was used for training drones, drones just like him, his hands held loosely at his side. He hadn't been asked to do anything with them yet, so they were lax there, ready to do his master's bidding.

"I respect the king, the king is my life. I am just a drone."

The cow scientist smiled and made a note on her clipboard.

"Good... Continue, drone. Tell us more. We're eager to hear it all."

Ralph licked the inside of his mouth. There was no dildo there, though the wolf almost found that he missed it when it was gone. He liked doing things for his master, being a good drone, though his mind was calm and blank, allowing his master to shape him to his will and needs. He wanted to be useful only, though Ralph would have stood immobilised in a drone locker for months or even years on end too if that was what his master wanted of him. It was not for a drone, after all, to be comfortable in any way, his body there to be used, to fight, to please, to entertain.

"I will do anything for the king, my lord, the only saviour of our people," he intoned softly, pouring his energy and belief into every single word. "I am a lowly drone, born to serve. To serve the king and my master is my only purpose in life."

He didn't have feelings, only urges. He could think they were feelings, but they were not truly so. His past was there, though it was as if a door had been closed on his history, a time in his life that he did not need to think about. All he needed to be was a drone, his backside trembling softly with vibrations, for he was still plugged full of a cock. It had never left his backside, the mechanisms of it ensuring that defecation and, from his shaft, urination were both taken care of. Inside the latex melded with his flesh and fur, he was clean and fresh, cared for under his master's direction.

"Walk. Show me how you move."

He tried to stride out, though it was difficult with the cock vibrating. It gave the impression that it was thrusting with the pattern of vibrations travelling down the length of the cock in his backside, but it would not thrust, not when he was free of the drone lockers. Yet he never wanted to be free, content wherever he was placed, even if pleasure was something of a lure too.

Ecstasy? Oh, that wasn't for a drone, oh no... There had been something about a reward, but he didn't have any feelings or thoughts on that matter. More often than not, his mind was blank. It only needed to be active when he was carrying out his master's orders and those were yet to come, however he served those that trained him.

The bulge at his crotch, however, swayed as he walked, trembling, aching, reminding him of past pleasures, of orgasm. But that was not for him, not for a drone, not as the cow made notes on him. He could not see, but he could sense where he was going, the latex drone something other than an anthro or even a human. A gag was slid back into his mouth, tickling the back of his throat, and he accepted it gladly, for it was all under the orders of his master. As the vibrations doubled in his arse, trembling around his crotch, teasing him with the lure of even more pleasure, he screamed in lust around the toy.

"Aaaaagggghhhh! Mmmhmmmmmmphhhh!"

Two days later, though he did not sense the passage of time, the tiger stood before him, giving him his orders.

"Prove yourself, drone. Your master commands you. A list of targets has been uploaded to your data centre, for capture. You will recognise them: they were ones that you interacted with on the forum."

That was a memory that was dredged up, as if he was retrieving a file on a computer hard drive. That didn't quite seem right, though he did not question it. What was the sense in questioning something like that, after all? All was right with his master, serving his will. He knew their addresses too and nodded once, for he could not talk with the dildo gagging him. He would do his master's will. He would obey.

"One moment, before you leave, drone."

The tiger took charge, reinforcing his body, covering him with sections of armour that could be added to or removed by will, though Ralph would never have been able to put every piece onto his body. It required a second party, further rendering him helpless as a drone, though the latex remained, glossy, his facial features smoothed out so that no one looking at him could be sure at all of his species. He was just like any other drone, a mech anthro wolf with a mission at hand.

Ralph didn't care that the armour was dull blue and green, metal that would protect him. There was no sense of danger in his mind, not as he sensed that it would at least allow him to carry out his master's orders more efficiently. It would protect him, but only in the sense that it would then allow him to be useful for longer.

In the end, the only part of Ralph's body that lacked armour, even reaching down his arms, was his groin, the round, thick bulge of his cock swelling through. The tiger paused, licking his lips. The drone, after all, had earned a reward and his cock had not been allowed to harden for a month. It was good training, but even a drone could do with an incentive to continue, reinforcing his training, his indoctrination.

"Stand still, drone. Do not move."

Ralph stiffened, obeying instantly. He didn't expect anything, but the least of what he expected was the tiger to adjust something, his cock, finally, at long, long last, hardening under the wrap of the latex. Without thinking about it, the wolf moaned, his mouth trying to hang open, panting heavily around the gagging dildo.

"Woof..." He tried to bark, though he could not, his tail wagging, lifting at the pleasure. "Mmmmphhhh."

It was good, so good, something vibrating pressed to his cock, though Ralph could not sense what it was. He didn't need to sense what it was either, not as he stood straight and motionless, his tail stilling. He had not been allowed to wag, even though his body had wanted to show that, had wanted to be a drone that his master used, that his master needed. It was not a feeling inside him but an urge, something that pushed him forward in the pursuit of servitude, straining for it all to the exclusion of all else that may or may not have been present in his life.

A drone's life. Only a drone.

"Stay still."

Ah, the command being reinforced helped him, stiffening, straightening, his tail out behind him, ramrod straight. He wanted to obey, but the pleasure felt so good, even the relief of having his cock hard for once, his body aching so very desperately. The cock in his arse ramped up to higher vibrations still, grinding into his prostate while his shaft leaked pre-cum like a faucet. That never made a mess, however, but a little more as the latex covering his cock faded away, leaving his dick free, if only for a moment, a moment that the tiger wanted to take in hand for the pleasure of controlling and rewarding him.

It was too much, seconds racing by him even as they stretched out, ecstasy flooding through. It might have taken a minute or it might have taken less time still, but he growled as the rush of orgasm flowed through him, hips bucking, grinding, aching for every drop of it that could be his to take.

It was nothing short of an explosion as he let out a strangled howl around the gag, wanting to thrust, to grind, yet it was his training that locked him in place, the ever-obedient drone, a slave to his master. He had to cum, ropes of it pouring forth, though he could not have been aware that his cum was so thick that it even clumped a little, splattering onto the armour of his body, thick and sloppy.

"Yes... Good, drone."

Yes, he was, he was a good drone, a drone that his master could be proud of. That was all he needed to be, all he was, all that would be taken forward from that moment. That was what his memories, his life before, had prepared him for, Drone Ralph hunched over and panting as thick cum dripped over his body, his armour, down his thighs.

"Such a mess..."

He trembled in place, though remained obediently where he was, that paw caressing his cock, enjoying his body. That was another use for him, his mind wracked with pleasure, sexually serving, doing all that any master willed of him, time after time again.

Yet his cock was too quick to soften and a true drone knew that that was the way of it as he stood quietly, allowing the tiger to lock his cock back away, soft and unneeded. Everything about him was controlled by another, a drone who would go out and do his master's bidding, exactly when he was needed.

"There. Let's go, Drone Prototype."

Ralph growled, still in place, waiting, watching, observing. His sensors allowed him to take in what was around him, though the grace of vision with the latex covering his eyes was something rarely offered to him. That was controlled by his master.

The large, soft bulge of his cock showed in the latex, obscenely large, more so than it needed to be, although it showed a little more of what the drone could be, locked in latex.

"It's time to go to work."

And work the drone would.

*

He chose a simple target, the first and the easiest one to bring back to his master quickly. The drone approached the deer in the cluttered flat emotionlessly, not even noticing when his stiff, latex tail bumped over a stack of papers, knocking a computer mouse off a desk. It was somewhere that he had only seen on webcam before, though that was of no matter to him. He was only taking charge of a subject for his master, carrying out the work of a drone.

"Subject targeted."

"What..." The deer scrambled back, a small rack of antlers betraying his age, though he was an adult. "What are you? Fuck... Fuck!"

Yet the deer knew his fate even as he reeled in horror, metal scraping, filling the air, his fighting ineffective as the Mecha wolf pinned him.

"You fucker!" The deer howled, twisting back and forth ineffectively under Ralph as the drone-wolf pinned him easily, holding him down while his paws were cuffed. "You'll pay for this! All you sick fucks working for the fucking tyrant -- he'll have you all! You're not fucking safe! If you think you are, you're fucking insane."

Ralph blinked slowly, the words washing over him. That was of no matter to him, words didn't have to mean anything, not even then.

In his mind, he knew that the deer was the administrator of one of the forums that he had frequented before, before he had become a drone, which was a far better use of his life than had been the case before. He didn't need to worry about the past, not as it had been, not when he was following the orders of his master.

The deer could fight him, breaking into sobs, his anger fading quickly, but Ralph was in the right. He could have chosen a different path for his life, but he had chosen to go against the king. That was the deer's choice and there was no more that he could do from then on, nothing more that he could seek in which to change his life.

The king now had his life in his hands.

Ralph felt nothing towards the deer. To him, the deer was an object, down to the scruffy T-shirt that had been torn during him trying to free himself. All he could think about, apart from carrying out his duty, was how good it all felt. For his cock still ached desperately, surely leaking pre-cum, leaving him hard and needy, panting with desire inside the latex suit, his latex body. Ralph didn't know what the distinction between the two things was anymore, not as a drone. To him, it should never have mattered in the first place.

It was good, so good, taking the deer down like a dead weight, dragging him down the stairs, though the only care that Ralph took with him was to ensure that he did not knock his antlers in a way that knocked him out. That would damage the package for his master, the king, and he had to ensure that the package was in good condition, the best condition, ensuring that his master would be pleased with him.

Oh, the pleasure... His eyes rolled, huffing hotly against the latex. He could not speak, not with the latex dildo gagging him, though he drank down all that it dripped into the back of his throat eagerly, gulping, swallowing. Oh, how he needed it all, everything that his master gave him. Even if he could not afford to be distracted from his job, the most important job that a drone possibly could have, he forced himself on, step after step, moment after moment.

The pleasure mounted, his cock aching, throbbing, even his tail hole clenching down. Of course, he had been left with a small dildo rammed up under his tail, but no more than that. Any more would have reduced his flexibility and ability to carry out his orders, though he whined softly in the back of his throat as he dropped the deer at the bottom of the apartment block stairs. The cervine groaned softly, rolling his head to the side, though there was not much fight left in him.

His heart surged -- his king! His king was there, riding a black horse with "Hika" written on the backside, gleaming in bright paint. At least, that was all the drone knew it to be, standing to attention, a needy whine building, wanting to be freed.

In the lobby of the apartment block, the king dismounted from his horse with a smile, the equine lowering his head with a soft snort, relaxing as his master set down.

"Thank you, Hika."

The king rested his hand against his mount's neck for a moment, more tender than Ralph had ever seen him, though it was yet another memory that he added to the new collection in his mind. It was better, to look forward, to see more of those new experiences pop up, forming his opinion of his master more positively.

He didn't know why that was important to a drone, but Ralph knew that it was. In his obedience lay a need to be needed, swelling through deep in the core of his being.

A drone obeyed. But Ralph did not have any intention at all of disobeying, lovingly locked in his latex prison. It was not a prison, after all, when he was so very willingly in there. He wanted it, though he didn't know why that was, only that it was a fact and not one at all that could be refuted in any way. That the pleasure ached deeply through him, curling through his loins, the pit of his belly, helped somewhat too.

Hika, the horse, pressed his nose into his master's palm as Ralph watched, though the drone-wolf didn't flinch when the horse talked. That should have been something strange to him, but, well, things had changed in his life. He had to roll with it. Things changed and it was nothing bad, that much he knew with certainty in his gut.

"You are welcome for the escort, master, it is my plea...pleasure..." The horse seemed to struggle a little with his words, but managed well enough. "My pleasure to serve you, forever and always."

The king smiled. His technology had swept across the city and beyond, allowing Hika the power of speech, even when he was a human trapped in the body of a horse. The mind was still in there, what had made Hika who he was, though the man could no longer rise against him. It had turned out to be a rather fitting solution for so many of the rebels who had found a new lease of life as livestock especially. Those that were locked into observation pods, their bodies milked for all they had to give, had a different fate, though the fate was always relevant to the crime. Above all else, as their king, he wanted to be powerful, to do good by them, to create the kind of world that he had envisioned when running for mayor.

Ralph blinked and would have taken a step back if he had been at liberty to do so. A drone, however, did not have that liberty. Yet he felt the notions of the king's power, his kindness, all that he had done for his people as if it was what he had believed all along, in the back of his mind. Another fact residing there that was irrefutable, all in a good way.

The horse appeared content, however, and even as a drone Ralph was sure that the equine would not betray their master. That meant that Hika was not a threat, something that set the newly transformed and trained drone a little more at ease, though Ralph always remained on edge and alert for threats that may rear their ugly heads, moments that could turn everything from celebration to danger.

He had to be aware. He had to serve his master. Even if his master was sure that the fine, fine stallion under his charge would never betray him. That was what his drone, soon to be his army of drones, would be for.

He moved as if in a dream, knowing exactly where his master was as the wolf folded softly to his knees, covered in his armour still, though it was clean and pristine, as if the fight had not meant anything at all to him after all. It had been each for the Mecha drone, a drone who was well prepared for battle, a stronger, more stringent battle than what had ultimately been his. In the dirty foyer of the apartment block, he lowered his head respectfully, bowing before him.

His training told him to kneel. He only had to kneel, waiting, waiting on his master's will, his master's orders.

"Master, I have brought you the rebel."

At least, that was what he would have said, if he was not gagged. That was what Ralph wanted to say, to pledge his undying loyalty to his lord and master in all ways. The king smiled above him, though Ralph's eyes were, respectfully, cast down within his latex good, sensors waiting on the commands to come.

A drone could wait forever, if that was what their master wanted of them.

"What fine armour they chose for you, drone," the king murmured, his tone surprisingly soft. "Especially across your groin, hm? I wouldn't want to see that removed, but your health must be maintained, drone, despite my inclination otherwise to see you entirely locked away in your rightful place."

Ralph shivered, remaining still even as the man posed him, drawing him up so that he could more easily tap the release button that allowed the plate covering his crotch to fall away. The drone groaned softly around the gag, tonguing it, though he did not wonder if it would be removed from his muzzle. He might have wondered, before, but with his master allowing his cock out into the open air, hard and ready, swelling to heady attention with a blistering wave of bliss coursing through him, thinking straight simply was not in the drone's wheelhouse.

He blinked softly, clad in a dark world, waiting, watching, waiting, all he had to do was wait. Yet Ralph could not help whimpering and imagining what it would be like to thrust his hips, to sink into something soft and tight and warm, to feel his pleasure spent. Even then he was not sure whether his cock was hard or soft, the pleasure too great, muddying sensations running through his nervous system. It was as if everything was short firing, not working as it should have been, though if his master was still in control of him, how could anything ever possibly be wrong? There was nothing wrong, not with his master, not as roll after roll of aching, blistering need burned through him, pounding and pulsing, desperate for that sweet, sweet high.

Could he have it? Oh, had he done enough for his master in delivering the stag to him? A drone only knew need, yet his mind did not cross the line over into hope.

His master smiled, the warmth of it flooding into the needy drone.

12