Becoming a Tyrant's Drone Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Present yourself!"

His training snapped him to attention, yet the drone found himself, automatically, falling to the ground. On all fours, he arched his back to the limits of his flexibility, his backside pushing back, tail lifted as much as he could, just like a dog, a brute that didn't have a mind to work with. All he knew was pleasure, an aching, driving need, desire pulsating, calling him on.

His master held him there, teasing him, taunting him. Yet he would have stayed there forever if that was his offering, ever to remain his master's loyal drone, his loving servant. Anything his master wanted of him, he would do in a heartbeat.

He caught the slight sound of his master's lips parting, his lips clinging to each other for a moment with saliva before coming apart once more. His ears pricked, every nerve-ending on fire, his cock pulsating, blood pumping to all the right places. Without thinking about it, Ralph squeezed down, wanting more, the dildo in his arse not enough, nowhere near enough for him. But would he have been able to do his job properly for his master if he had an even bigger cock inside him? The drone was more than certainly willing to try, though it was not his choice to even voice it. He had no choice at all.

Heaving, panting, he rocked and ground, nothing more than a wolf-bitch in heat. His master's eyes glinted, pleased.

"Cum!"

He climaxed on command, moaning, grinding his hips back and forth. He had already been ejaculating before he'd realised what was happening, his mind catching up with the swathing sweeps of pleasure, how everything claimed him, again and again. Ropes of hot cum splattered the floor, splashing back up to mark his thighs, streaming forth, hot and ready.

"Mmmmm! Mmmhmmmm! Gnnnnghhhh!"

That was all the noise the wolf could make, lost in pleasure, in servitude, his mind simple, one with the drone mind. A sense of thanks rose through him, for his master was kind, so kind, so kind for allowing him to cum, the best lord, the best master, the best king that any drone like him could possibly hope for.

The stag stared on in horror, fighting, thrashing, though his attempts were weak, strength leaving his body in a moment of weakness. He whimpered and grunted, but Ralph was too lost in the moment to even glance at him, pumping his hips and grinding as if every moment was the best, most pleasurable moment in the world.

"Gnnnnggggffff..." He groaned, tonguing the dildo. "Mmmmmphhh."

Hika flicked his tail back and forth happily, though eyed the squirming deer with a roll of his eyes, pawing at the ground. Why did they do that? Didn't they know that they were safe with his master?

"People sh..." Hika, once again, struggled to find the words, his lips not working as they had as a man, though the horse was grateful to be able to talk at all. "People shouldn't...object to master...no. Master, human. Strange to object."

The king chuckled and shook his head. Sometimes, he wondered how much Hika remembered about leading the rebellion. But it was of no matter, not now that he had his loyal steed. Hika most certainly did not remember who had given the name on his back end, the painted words reminding everyone who he was, what he had been, what came of those that opposed the king. But that did not matter to the king, not when Hika's tail popped up high and proud, grateful only to serve his master.

The horse's head swung around suddenly, snorting and puffing in short bursts of breath, the sliding doors opening with the shift of his body. The scent... Mmm, there was something there, something that meant he even had to leave the drone there.

He followed the scent, his sheath plumping out, his master saying something that he did not catch, but all was lost when he caught sight of a mare pulling a carriage, his lip curling back to sift through her sweet scent.

"Come back, Hika! You have a race tomorrow!"

"Mm..." The horse pushed at the bit in his mouth. "M...Master... Sorry... Can't...resist..."

But his master was laughing even as Hika mumbled around the bit that all the mares in the city knew Hika anyway, that it wasn't a problem. He had bred most of them too and his tail flagged, cock spilling out fully in a hot swathe of flesh, a thick rod ready to breed them.

Someone had the presence of mind to unharness the mare from the posh carriage before he was on his back hooves for her, resting over her hind end as his cock jabbed and probed for entry. She nickered encouragement to him, yet another that the king had lovingly brought under his control, and braced willingly as his cock sunk deep, spreading out the tight tuck of her marehood.

Hika thrust wildly, no more than a beast, his pupils dilating, snorting and grunting hotly as he took her, bred her. He knew her, the mare with the soft, brown coat, a bay with a striking change between her mane and her coat, thrusting deep, harder and faster, though there was no one there to stop Hika from succumbing to instinct. It was one of many gifts that his master had given him, his pupils shifting to pure rectangles, though Hika was not to know. All he knew was pleasure, the succulent pull of the mare's sex around him as he thrust and thrust and thrust.

The king groaned, pressing his hand to his face, but he was good-natured about it: Hika could not help it, he was what the king had made him, after all, just like the drone waiting patiently for his next orders. There were no horse handlers around to take charge of Hika, so all he could do was wait less than patiently for the horse to cum, thrusting swiftly, though the good thing about that was that it didn't take long at all for a horse like him to spill his load.

A few minutes... The horse's squeal cut proudly through the air, tail hiked high, showing off the flexing pucker of his tail hole. Perhaps even only a few seconds. The king smirked, brushing his fingers along his jawline.

His fingers tapped his touch screen phone, a lioness' image appearing there, waiting on the horses to finish their business in the background. The lioness, Minerva, answered instantly, though her breathy cries and moans were almost overruled by the press of two "dogs" in the background, one that he had loaned to her and the other that she had taken under her wing. As Filo, a stunning wolf with red lines spiralling across his body, had been returned to the king, with the moving on of his former owner, Minerva had offered her home as a place for the trained "wolf-dog" to take her, along with the "lion-dog". They knew their place, at least, and fucked her well.

"Ah, Minerva, I trust all is going to plan?"

"Ah... Ohhhhh," she moaned. "Yes... Yes, my king, all gloriously so..."

"Would you like to meet for tea tomorrow at three? I think I have some time and it has been such a while since I had the pleasure of your company."

She moaned and he grinned at the sound, rocking back on his heels. Oh, how he missed those moans. The invitation, of course, was merely a formality: he requested the lioness' presence, with or without the "dogs" she had under her care. It sounded like she was making good use of them, at least, keeping Greyin, the white lion-dog well under control.

"Ah, yes! Yes, yes, yes! Don't stop!"

She agreed with the king to meet him, losing herself in her pleasure while he laughed and hung up, leaving her to it. Surely he would have to see her again, if only to watch her being taken from both ends by the creatures that had settled so well into their new roles in life, in the world. It was an example of how well he found places for those that opposed him, making their lives, once again, something that they could be proud of.

Minerva dropped her phone, unaware that the king had even hung up, crying out, her "pets" fucking her rampantly, one in her pussy and the other sliding between her breasts as she moaned for more. Her eyes rolled softly with pleasure, losing herself, but there would never be a shortage of that for her.

With the king, Hika slammed in hard, neighing loudly and proudly as his cock flared, spending his cream deep inside the willing mare. It took no time at all for him to slip back, having spent every drop there was to give, cream slopping messily from the mare's pussy in the wake of his cock, and the king approached with a smile, patting his neck.

"Feeling good?" The king asked, though he hardly expected an answer, mounting the horse in one smooth motion, still saddled. "Hurry back home now, it is dinnertime."

Hika snorted and bobbed his head, satisfied, warmth blossoming through him. His cock hung out, still soft.

"Feeling...home," he grunted, head up, ears pricked.

He broke into a smart trot on the tarmac, heading for the king's mansion, briskly snapping up his knees, putting on a show. Ralph, however, was left behind, as was only right for a drone, left with his orders, the stag to be dropped off at a holding facility while he had a list of others to bring in. Of course, he would follow them all with diligence, as was his duty, while the king went home with Hika to an extravagant meal and a night of indulgence.

As was fitting for a king.

Those under him had their places.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cherlyn Becomes Cherry Non-consensual reverse makeover and ENF...in Fetish
Re-birthed from a Dragoness' Womb A dragoness comes for a man to take him into her womb...in Non-Erotic
Cursed Obedience A jackal with an obedience collar is forced to obey...in Fetish
Sisterly Dominance: Hypnotised His sister transforms him and his gf into a cock and her cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Transformed A man is transformed into a dairy cow.in NonHuman
More Stories