Becoming a Unicorn?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not offended in the least," I said, smiling and placing my hand on her arm in reassurance. "I think it's a possibility but I'd like to talk a little more about what you have in mind. Perhaps I can proposition you too: how about just you and me getting together one afternoon?"

We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment or two and I released my grasp on her arm to gently stroke it.

"This is so wonderful and I think it is a very smart way forward," she said. "I would love to get together with you. I can hardly wait."

All that was left was to arrange a place and time. My apartment was the obvious place and we tentatively decided on the coming Wednesday afternoon.

Back in the function room, looking for Lydia and James, I was approached by a couple who asked if I might be free but I declined as graciously as I could, explaining that I was new and needed time to assess things. I eventually located Lydia who was talking to a handsome looking man and quickly interrupted them to explain why I was leaving.

Back at home, I recalled people saying that everything happens for a reason and I'd always thought the idea didn't hold water. Perhaps there was something in it after all, I reflected.

*

In the following days, I kept Lydia informed and, in turn, she told me that the handsome guy I had seen her talking with eventually joined James and herself at their home. It seemed that the evening had worked out well for everyone and I thought to myself that Lydia was certainly getting around.

I attended to a few "hygiene" matters, like a waxing, and I hung a painting over my bed. It was something I'd had done by an artist when I was living and working in Rio de Janeiro. It was in a cubist style with dramatic colours and it portrayed two women, one blond, the other dark, in a very intimate juxtaposition. It was meant to represent myself and my blond Brazilian girlfriend of that time and I thought Hanna might see herself in it.

It goes without saying that Wednesday seemed to take an age to arrive during which my anticipation had almost overtaken everything else that I was involved in. To say that I was distracted would be an understatement. My thoughts were of a new lover, a new body to explore and wondering how she would respond to my touch. It was a great relief that nothing unforeseen occurred and Hanna duly arrived as planned.

We engaged in an embrace and what started as a brushing kiss on the lips quickly became a meshing of tongues and roaming hands.

"You don't know how much I've thought about this for the last 4 days," she said, taking a breath.

"I think I do," I responded. "Would you like some wine?"

"Just a glass of water," she replied.

I brought her the water and she gulped down half the glass in one go.

"There's no reason to delay things, is there?" she asked.

"None at all," I replied and led the way to the bedroom.

I'd already closed the curtains and switched on a bedside light which gave the room a warm glow.

"Look at that," she said, pointing to the painting overhanging the bed. "It could be you and me."

"I think it soon will be," I said.

"Will we be inaugurating your bedroom?" she asked.

"You will be the very first to be joining me here," I replied, leaving out the "hopefully of many" that was in my mind.

Mutual desire that had been simmering for the previous few days had reached a level of urgency for the most intimate fulfilment. There is a time and place for prolonged and soft foreplay but this wasn't one of those times. We both peeled off our tops and released our bras, and stood kissing and kissing, breasts to breasts by the side of the bed. To the caress of my hand, her breasts felt taut but yielding and her nipples were distinctly swollen.

"I'd better get some towels," I said. "I'm already producing a lot and I don't want to mess the duvet cover."

"I'm the same," she said.

We pulled the duvet away and we both stripped out of our remaining clothing. I scampered to the bathroom and returned with towels that we spread over the bed. Her body was lightly tanned and the tan lines across her breasts and hips portrayed a naturally pale skin. I caught a glimpse of what seemed a very prominent clitoris beneath a patch of curly, light brown pubic hair. She was clearly comfortable in her nakedness which I took as confirmation that she was also comfortable with her sexuality.

The more people I have sex with, the more I realise it's not so much about the technicalities of what I do and receive but that the other person shows qualities and behaviours that I feel make them deserving of my care and attention. And that my caring is reciprocated. Physical attraction is non-negotiable for me and when it all comes together, that's when the magic happens. It was like that with Hanna.

As I lay back on the bed she straddled my hips, kissing my face and then, working down to my breasts, pressing and rocking her pussy against me as best she could. Beyond the sensual caresses of her lips and hands, it was her passion and desire for me that most inflamed my arousal. She continued for a while, fondling, caressing, kissing and licking. Her pussy continued humping against me wherever she could find an opportunity and I felt the urge to give it proper attention.

"Crawl up to me," I said, pulling a pillow down to support my head and neck. "I want you against my mouth."

I wasn't sure she got my intention so I pulled her forward and got her to widen her thighs and kneel so that she was over my face. My hands could caress her bum and my lips and my tongue could work on her pussy. It also gave me a very close up view of what was between her legs. Her outer lips were swollen and between them she was slick and slippery. But it was her clitoris that fascinated me. It wasn't a miniature penis but the tip that was protruding from under the hood was perhaps half as big as what I would consider average The stem looked thick and hard and it seemed to be on the outside of her outer lips rather than hidden between them. She responded instantly to my first licks and then to the sucking that her clit seemed to be demanding.

"That feels amazing," she said.

She had the flexibility to arch back and support herself with one arm reaching behind. It was a position that left her whole pussy open and exposed. With her free hand she was able to reach between her legs and, with a finger tip on each side, she rubbed the stem of her clit so that the tip protruded even more. We found a steady rhythm until her arousal reached tipping point and her movements became spasmodic. She screeched as she climaxed and there was a spurt of something that splashed my face. Her hand replaced my mouth and she pressed it hard into her pussy, then she fell forward in a series of tremors, quivers and groans.

I disentangled myself from her legs and moved to lie by her side in her post orgasmic daze. It moved and stirred me to have been part of such a powerful and intimate experience and I kissed and stroked her with all the affection I could find.

"Wow," she said, with a little laugh, "that was something else."

"You were perfectly beautiful," I told her, "and we've only just begun. It's going to take days and days to discover all of you and then I'm going to want to do it all over again."

"Your face is wet," she said as she turned to look at me. "Did I do that? I suppose I must have. I'm sorry but I didn't know."

"It's OK," I responded. "It happens."

She found a corner of one of the towels and wiped me dry then covered my face with kisses.

"That was so intense," she said, "and I desperately needed it. It couldn't have happened with anyone else but you and I wouldn't have wanted it to. I've never done anything quite like it before."

"Can you see how I happy I am," I responded with big smile.

"Well, it's your turn now," she said, stirring herself.

"I'm more than ready," I told her, "but stay close, just here, and use your fingers. I want to see your face."

"I will," she said, "but give me a moment or two. I'll be back."

With that she snaked down the bed and between my legs. I felt her spread my pussy and then her tongue licked its way around all that was there. She crawled back to be by my side and her hand moved slowly down, stopping to cup a breast and feel the nipple.

"You're super smooth and very wet and very swollen down there," she said.

"I'm not surprised," I said.

"And you taste just as delicious as you look," she went on.

Her hand moved lower tantalizingly over my tummy, onwards to feel the narrow patch of pubic hair and eventually to stroke my inner thighs and outer lips.

"How would you like to be touched?" she asked.

"Just do what you would do to yourself," I responded.

With a lovely light touch she began to explore all the folds and crevices from my bum to the top of my clit, dawdling here and there to tease and tickle. Eventually withdrawing her hand she put her fingers in her mouth to taste me again and then kissed me with our tongues dancing together. Her hand moved back down to fully cup my pussy and rock against it as the kisses continued. I responded by raising my hips to push back against her palm and I'm sure I was far from silent.

I'd stayed in the moment through it all, relishing her touches and her presence against me, but I wanted and needed the final release and she knew it. Her fingers gradually got busy on my clit, steadily building up the pace and pressure, circling and rubbing to which I murmured my appreciation and encouragement. As my orgasm was about to take me, I reached up to put my hand against her face and looked into her eyes, and then I was over the edge with the accompanying convulsions and spasms.

As I settled, she moved up higher against me so she could hold my face against her breast in the tenderest of gestures. Her nipples were a dark pink and looked as if they were intended for something larger than her small, rounded breasts, and they were all the more sexy for that. I intended to give them a lot of attention before too long.

"I felt your orgasm like it was mine," she said. "What an experience it has been in this short time."

We stayed side by side for a while until we were both moved with the same need for the bathroom. Together we went and she insisted that I go first. At times the release of a long gush of pee can border on blissful and Hanna giggled at my obvious relief. She took my place on the toilet and let go with her own stream with the same relief and giggles. When she had finished, we stood together and again embraced.

"Next time we should go slower," she said, "but I really needed that today. It couldn't have been better."

"I know," I said. "I hope there are lots of next times awaiting us."

"Me too," she responded. "I don't want to lose you."

"You won't," I said. "Let's go and have a glass of wine."

We dressed skimpily, just panties and the tops we had been wearing and went through to the kitchen. She stood at the window that stretched from floor to ceiling taking in the view over the South Atlantic. For me, I simply took in the view of her lovely legs and the hint of bum exposed beneath her panties.

"You have a superb place here," she said. "I wish it was mine."

"Most of it is thanks to you," I said.

I put out a few finger snacks and opened a bottle of Chenin Blanc and we sat at the table beside the windows.

"Here's to you and me," I said raising my wine glass.

"I'll certainly drink to that," she responded.

"Do you know what an amazing clitoris you have," I queried.

"Viktor says that as well but I think it looks a bit vulgar," she answered.

"It's certainly a little bigger than most but there's no way it's gross; it looks very erotic to me and it certainly seems to do its job for you," I said.

"I agree about it doing its job but I'll have to take your word for the way it looks," she said.

"So how many women have you been with before me, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked.

"Just three," she said. "There were a couple of girls when I was much younger but that was nothing much. Then the English girl in Mauritius that I told you about which was nice but nothing like what you just did to me."

Our conversation meandered a little but then she got to the point.

"Have you thought more about joining me and Viktor?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "but I'd like to know more, if that's OK with you."

"Of course," she said. "If you are not feeling comfortable then it won't work out."

"Well," I said, "some of this might seem naive but it's that I'm not so experienced with men. So, first of all, how big is he?"

"Well," she responded with a little laugh, "I can't give you measurements but, for me, he is just fine. When I was younger, I was quite promiscuous so from that experience I would say he is perhaps a little more than average but there's no way he is huge. I'm sure you will be OK. He's not going to ravage you, he's very smooth but he has a lot of stamina so if it gets too much and you want him to stop then you just say so and he can move on to me."

"OK," I said. "What I would not like, to put it bluntly, is that he is trying to push his cock into my mouth while you are going down on me or something of that kind."

"It won't be at all like that," she laughed. "We want to experience you but at the same time we want to please you. He can seem very dour and Swedish at times but he's really a lovely guy and he'll just hang back until he's wanted."

"What about you though?" I asked. "How are you going to feel about seeing him with me?"

"Don't worry about that," she replied. "First of all it will be very erotic for me to see. Then, I take the view that there is so much lovely pussy in this world that it would be most unreasonable of me to expect him to confine himself to mine. I'd just like to be there when it was someone else's."

"And what if I show affection to him?" I asked.

"Just be yourself, that's the most important thing," she answered. "If you show him affection I'm sure he will appreciate it and feel good about himself. The more he feels good about himself, the better it is for me."

"And how does he feel about it?" I asked.

"I don't think he's holding his breath on it actually happening," she said. "He likes you and I think he will take it as it comes."

"Well," I said, "I just don't want him to feel he is any kind of competition and he has to perform. I won't be evaluating him because I don't have much to compare with. What I would really like is that he just enjoys me."

"You are an amazing lady, Gill. I don't think there are many women on this planet that would think of that," she said.

"Look," I said, "I know I might sound silly about these things but I thought it was best to make sure I knew where I stood with you both."

"Not at all," she said. "You've obviously thought it through and I'm glad you did."

"One more thing," I said. "I take the contraceptive pill because my gynaecologist recommends it to keep my periods regular, so there's no problems about condoms unless he feels otherwise."

"I'm glad you mentioned that," she said. "You don't have to worry about Viktor either; he's super clean, I can assure you."

"Well then, when do you want me to join you?" I asked.

"Let me say that I'm really glad we've had this conversation," she said. "The most important thing for me is that you feel safe and secure. If you can't relax then you won't enjoy it. I will try to orchestrate things and you can trust me to look after you. You can just be your own lovely self and don't worry about anything."

"I'm OK with things," I said, "in fact I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too," she said, "and I'm so happy it is with you and not another couple."

We made a date for the following Saturday evening and Hanna gave me instructions for how to find their home. Our afternoon came to an end at that point with both of us planning to get together again on the following Wednesday afternoon. For me, being 'The Boss' meant that, within reason, I could arrange my diary pretty much as I pleased unless I had arrangements with clients, a crisis or a visitor from Head Office. For Hanna, it was pretty much the same since she worked for herself. Bar the unexpected, it was one more thing to look forward to.

*

I followed Hanna's directions to the northern suburbs of Cape Town and found the security complex where she stayed, just off the freeway. It was a new development, surrounded by high walls with and electrified fence at the top, consisting of perhaps 20 individual, single-story houses. At the entrance gate there was a security guard who found my name on his visitors' list and he directed me to Hanna's house. It was still early evening and I could see that the estate was all perfectly manicured and pristine.

As I parked in Hanna's driveway she was there to greet me with an exuberant hug, a kiss on the cheek and, after a brief pause, a delicate kiss on my lips. It was difficult to respond with a bottle of wine in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other; the best I could do was press against her.

"You found me," she said, excitedly. "I'm so glad you are here."

"It was easy, just as you explained," I responded.

"I love your car," she said.

As I had promised myself years before, I had finally bought myself a new, black Porsche 911 which went like the wind. I had also put myself through a week long advanced driving course, which included skid pans and a racetrack, so I felt competent to handle it.

"It's something I've been wanting for ages," I said, "and I finally treated myself."

She ushered me inside and what I saw was enough for my smile to turn into a chuckle. There were echoes of what she had done in the refurbishment of my apartment everywhere I looked.

"Let me get the flowers into some water and the wine in the fridge," she said, taking them from me, "and then I will show you around."

Viktor appeared and I greeted him by reaching up and briefly putting my arms around his neck. It was hardly the time to shake hands, I thought. He bent forward so that his face was against mine and he felt clean shaven and smooth, and he smelled very fresh with a slight hint of cologne.

"Good to see you again," I said.

"You too," he responded.

"You have a lovely place here," I said.

"It was a lot of work, but I think it was worth it," he said with a slight smile and a tilt of the head. "I think you only get what you are prepared to work for unless you get lucky."

His voice had a soft resonance, just as I remembered it, and there was that air of understated confidence about him. There was no doubt he was an attractive man and I reasoned that if he was good enough for Hanna then he would be good enough for me, at least for a casual though intimate encounter. For my part, I would do what I could to ensure a successful evening for us all.

Hanna joined us and offered to show me around. We walked through the house, tidy and uncluttered, and it was the main bedroom that caught my attention because it was almost a replica of what she had provided for me. There was a false ceiling which reduced the height of the room and gave a sense of intimacy, and that was enhanced by the dimmed downlights and the red glow from a bedside lamp. The bed covers had been removed and replaced by two large towels. It was a room that had been prepared for one thing only: the impending sex.

"I learned a lot doing all of this," she said, "and your place has all the benefits of that experience. Your bedroom will be the perfect sanctuary for whatever you want to do there."

"It already is," I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Perhaps we should have a glass of wine and take it from there," she said.

We rejoined Viktor and he gladly obliged her request to pour the drinks. We sat around the raised, bar-like kitchen breakfast island and I asked about the wine which was a red with an unusual nose.