Becoming a Unicorn?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's an experimental blend from the Meerlust Estate," Viktor explained. "They have been playing with some new Italian vines and maybe that is what you are picking up."

As he twirled the glass, I again saw his angular hands and elegant fingers that I'd first noticed when I first met him. They were the kind of hands that I was content to have on my body and had my full approval. Discussing the wine was a mere and minimal diversion from the sexual tension.

"How did you get hold of it?" I asked.

"I did some design work for their new tasting room and got to know the wine-maker quite well," he said.

From the slight burn at the back of my throat, I could identify that the alcohol level was quite high and wondered if that was intentional. We soon emptied the glasses and Hanna stood up and took me by the hand.

"How about we move on," she said. "I think Gill might be waiting to experience our hospitality."

"Go ahead," Viktor chipped in with a smile, "I'll join you in a while."

"I hope that wasn't too abrupt," she said as we got to the bedroom, "but I was getting impatient for you."

"It was fine," I said. "I was getting a bit itchy too."

She quickly stripped off her top and skirt and kicked off her shoes leaving her with no bra and just a black thong. In the soft light and with her slender body, she looked the perfect nymph, belying 20 of her 40 years. I took her in my arms and as we kissed my hands roamed and caressed her smooth skin, relishing the feel of her and sensing her arousal from the tension in her body.

"I'm overdressed," I said and stripped just as she had done, removing my panties too.

I immediately knelt before her, took down and removed her thong, and there was that lovely clitoris before my eyes with its long stem covered by the hood and the tip brazenly exposing itself. It had to be licked so I grasped her bum with both hands and drew her to my mouth. At the first touch of my tongue, she quivered and moaned and grasped the back of my head. We stayed like that just for a short time before we got to the edge of the bed where she fell back and spread herself.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Viktor, naked and sitting on a corner chair. He clearly had an erection which he was gently stroking but it was no time for me to be distracted. Still on my knees, I continued to work on Hanna and, as she had done the last time, she moved her hands down to slowly rub her outer lips and the upper stem of her clit.

Gradually, her moans became louder and she was writhing rhythmically, and I felt she was close to the edge. I called and motioned Viktor to join us and he approached with his erection bobbing up and down as he walked. It would have been comical in other circumstances. I moved away to let him take my place and he moved Hanna a little further onto the bed.

"She's going to cum very soon," I told him. "Just take her."

Still standing, he fell forward between her legs taking his weight on his arms. His cock was very rigid and pointing upwards, and it went into her with one sure thrust. She gasped at the penetration and, within a minute or so of his fucking, she orgasmed with a familiar screech. It was incredibly erotic for me to watch and my pussy juices flowed down my thighs with the excitement.

When her tremors had calmed he withdrew from her, his cock still erect and glistening with her juices.

"After seeing that," I said to him, "I'm more than ready for you as well."

I moved to the middle of the bed, close to Hanna, and opened my legs. He knelt between my thighs and began to rub the tip of his cock through the folds of my open pussy.

"You look so inviting," he said.

"Wait a moment," I said. "Come up here. I want to see and feel what's going to be inside me."

I cupped his balls and stroked the shaft of his cock feeling its texture and weight; sticky from Hanna and solid and sturdy. From what I could judge there was no foreskin to speak of, just a bold, swollen head. I softly caressed the very tip between my finger tips and he trembled and twitched a little. For a while, it was now all going to be just for me.

"When you put it in, if you can, try to give me one long thrust all the way up, just as you did with Hanna," I said. "You can do it now, and please enjoy yourself."

I gave his cock one last squeeze before letting go and he moved back down, still kneeling, between my legs. I tilted my pelvis to give him easy access and I felt him place the head against my opening. With all my wetness I felt that he would have no problem penetrating me and, just as I had asked, he went into me with a thrust that took my breath away. There was nothing painful, just the feeling of being opened and filled, and the sense of being had.

"That looked so totally hot," said Hanna who was then kneeling by my side. She had one hand between her legs, gently humping herself against it, and with the other she seemed to be stroking Viktor's back.

He rocked slowly in and out of me for a short while, caressing my breasts with outstretched arms and those elegant fingers, which all felt good to me. The angle of his penetration meant that he was sliding against my G-spot which had woken up and I loved the stimulation. Just as much, it was the thought that this same cock had just fucked Hanna to an orgasm.

Gradually he changed his position so that he was more on top of me taking his weight on his arms and he picked up the pace. Hanna took hold of one of my legs to open me wider and I sensed the thrusting getting deeper. Unfortunately the angle changed and there was no more G-spot stimulation and no pressure on my clit to replace it so I had no expectation of an orgasm. Nevertheless I told him that it felt good and not to hold back. Very soon, his thrusting became more forceful and I felt his body tensing and his breathing getting heavier.

"I'm almost there," he said, and with that he began to tremble and his face grimaced.

The thrusts were spasmodic but still deep, and as he groaned and groaned, I realised that he must have been spurting into me, which was a very erotic thought in itself. He stayed inside me until I felt his body relax and he didn't so much withdraw as slide out.

"That felt wonderful," I said, reaching up to stroke his face. "There must be a lot of you inside me."

"I'm sure there is," he said.

Hanna knew full well that I hadn't climaxed but I was highly aroused and she settled by my side to finger my clit and kiss my face.

"Now at last, it's me that you've got," she said.

She knew exactly what to do and, just as I felt Viktor's semen oozing out of my vagina, a full-blown orgasm took me. The release felt incredible and it seemed to go on and on.

"Wow," Hanna said as I calmed, "I think you kind of enjoyed that."

"It was the whole thing," I said, noticing Viktor had disappeared.

"I can't believe you are as inexperienced as you say," she said. "You were so good with him in everything you did. I even picked up a few tips from you for myself."

"You can believe me," I said. "In fact I'm feeling a little sore at the entrance, probably because I'm not used to it. It's been a good few years since I was last with a man."

"He wasn't in you for very long," she said. "In fact for him, I'm surprised it was so quick. Should I check you?"

"Sure," I replied.

She went to turn up the lights, then, between my legs, she gently spread the lips and looked closely.

"I can see a couple of places where you are very red," she said, "and there's a lot of his cum that's getting sticky as well. I think he really did fill you up. When you're feeling ready you can use the shower and I'll give you some cream that will help soothe things. It's better that you put it on yourself, I think."

"Thank you," I said. "I'm sure it will pass soon enough."

"I didn't expect it to go like that at all," she said. "In my mind it was all going to be about you with me just helping things along."

"I know, that's what you talked about," I responded, "but when it comes to sex you just have to go with the flow."

"Well," she said, "the flow was perfect for me. I almost never climax from penetration but really it was you that got me so close to begin with."

We cuddled and caressed for a while and eventually had to move to the bathroom for the inevitable pee.

"Are you going to want to eat?" she asked.

"If it's not too much trouble for you, I'd love to." I replied.

"It's no problem at all. I've got something prepared and it will take just a few minutes to finish it off," she said.

After a body shower with Hanna, I delicately applied her cream and we got ourselves dressed again. I made myself as presentable as I could manage and we went through to the living area and kitchen where Viktor was waiting. He greeted me with a hug and lifted me from the floor, and I noticed Hanna had a big smile on her face.

"You can't imagine how exhilarating that was for me," he said. "I hope it was good for you too."

"I'm very glad to hear it," I replied. "It was lovely for me and I hope we can do it again sometime."

It was a noticeable change from his normal, somewhat reticent way of being and I liked him that way.

I joined Hanna in the kitchen, noticing a loaf of crusty-looking bread warming in the oven and a pot on the hob with some kind of cooking liquor beginning to simmer.

"It's going to be a typical Swedish dish of mussels in a sauce of diced pancetta, garlic, onion, beer and tarragon," she said. "The juices from the mussels will enhance the sauce and it will be ready in a flash."

Viktor was busy laying the table outside on the patio which overlooked their garden and my only contribution was to open the wine I had brought. It took just a few minutes for the mussels to open and then Hanna dished out into three bowls. I made a mental note of it as a perfect entertaining dish when I could get hold of fresh mussels.

We sat to eat, Viktor pouring the wine, and we raised our glasses in the customary fashion. Greedily, I dunked a chunk of bread into the sauce and took a first delicious taste. Removing the first mussel from its shell with a fork, I used the empty shell as if it was a pair of tweezers to remove another mussel and put it in my mouth. It was a technique I had learned during a short assignment in Holland. I noticed Hanna and Viktor watching me and they were eating the mussels in just the way that I was.

"You are the first South African that I have ever seen who knows how to eat mussels," Viktor said.

"I'm just fortunate that I was able to gain first-hand experience when I was in Amsterdam," l responded.

The meal was delicious and the tarragon gave it that certain something extra. We chatted for a while and the evening gradually came to an end. Hanna invited me to stay the night but I was quite fine to see myself home and I duly did so.

Epilogue

I got together often with Hanna after that weekend, our relationship developed well and the sex had been delightfully hot. However, arrangements for another threesome over the next few weekends didn't work out for a variety of reasons on my part. Viktor was aware that Hanna and I were seeing each other and Hanna said that he was feeling sidelined and not liking it. She told me that it was causing a lot of stress between them and he was talking about her choosing between him and me. It seemed that he was viewing me as competition and calling me some nasty names as a result. It wasn't at all the kind of behaviour that I would have expected from someone who had appeared so cool and assured.

To see if we could somehow retrieve the situation, Hanna and I had a long, mature talk about it. All the options had downsides for one or other of us, and most times both. From my point of view, I was not at all happy about getting together with a guy who was calling me a slut, albeit in a bad-tempered exchange with his wife. I certainly wouldn't be opening my legs for him again. Hanna wished she hadn't told me about that, but what was done was done.

The outcome of our deliberations, based mainly on a longer term view of our futures, was that we would have to stop seeing each other. For both of us, it was a very sad end to what could have been an ideal relationship. Perhaps Hanna and Viktor would resolve things between themselves, but it seemed to me that it was an open question as to whether Hanna would get over her resentment of him for his attitude and intervention. Hanna and I would get over losing each other and, in my view, it was Viktor who was the real loser.

Did I ever become a unicorn? No I didn't, because it seemed to me that there was far too much potential for it to create complications that I didn't need in my life.

Oh yes, my pussy recovered in just a few days.