Becoming A Vampire's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well now that we all have our pets, I suppose we should have a 'play date'," Paula said.

"I want to give Oli a ride!" Mya practically squealed. This made me feel a strange twinge of jealousy. Men, of course, had no say over anything their owners did but it seemed unfair that another man would fuck her before I got a chance to. Nevertheless, I remained silent since I didn't want another shock to the balls and I didn't want to make Mya look bad. These women, especially Paula, seemed to have a contentious friendship with each other.

Our group of men and vampires walked to a dark hallway past the dart board men in the back of the club. Monica found a vacant private room and the 8 of us filed in. Inside, the walls were lined with mirrors and a bed was set up.

"Lay down here, Oli," Monica ordered as she herself laid on one side of the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," Oli replied as he climbed onto the bed and laid beside her. I got a good look at his cock. Even soft, it had to be twice my size. I wasn't sure Mya would ever want me to fuck her after this. She handed my leash to Kim who ignored me as she watched the scene. Mya slipped off her dress and climbed on top of Oli. His hands touched her all over as she kissed him. He quickly got hard enough for her to start riding him. I wanted to scream.

"Eric, get over here and fuck me before I turn you into a sack of bones!" Paula barked at her man. She bent over the bed, pulled her skirt up and Eric silently obeyed. His eyes were bloodshot and his smile was wide as he got higher than he already was from the skin contact with her pussy. She tightened her grip on his leash as he pumped her from behind. She flashed me a wretched smile when she caught me watching her tits bounce beneath her. She was that kind of attractive woman who had never heard the word "no" and frankly she scared me as much as she attracted me.

Kim leaned against a wall and pulled Benny by the leash to between her legs. I was the only man in the room not being used.

"Aww do you want some attention?" Kim asked as if she could read my mind. "Mya what's your pets name?"

"Peter!" Mya replied through heavy breaths as she bounced on Oli's cock.

"Come here, Peter. Come help Benny," she said. She gave me no choice but to obey as she yanked my leash and pulled me closer to her. When I finally got close enough to her, she pushed Benny and I's heads together and me onto my knees. He didn't miss a beat continuing to lick her and I couldn't resist joining him with her pussy so close to my face. The high started to hit me after the first two licks. At first, I gingerly avoided touching tongues with Benny but when my head started spin, I lost all my inhibitions. Our tongues not only touched but I found myself purposely licking his lips to get the juice that he had carelessly left.

"Oh! There! Right there!" Kim screamed and firmly aimed our faces at her clit. I was eager to do whatever she wanted as long as I got more of her essence. Benny seemed to be eager as well as our tongues collided in the same spot. She gripped my hair hard as she orgasmed.

"Here. Here!" She tried to direct me away from her pussy to her ass. I couldn't stop licking her pussy now that I had started.

"Hey!" She barked angrily at me. A full fifteen seconds of electric shock hit my balls and shot up my body. I doubled over the in the fetal position.

"Lick my ass, slave!"

Fear kicked in and I immediately got up and pressed my mouth as hard as I could into her asshole and started lapping it as if to save my life. Despite the shock or maybe because of it, my cock was rock hard. Even though it didn't have the drug-like qualities of her pussy, I liked worshiping her asshole once I was convinced to. Without the ever increasing high, I was able to appreciate the act I was performing more fully. My hard cock brushed Benny's cock between Kims legs as he was still on the other side of her, licking her pussy. I was enjoying myself so much, I didnt even mind. She grasped my hair and held my face firmly between her asscheeks for a few minutes.

"Enough." Kim said in a calmer tone as she released me. I gave her one last long lick, which she responded to with a raised eyebrow.

"You're an interesting one, Peter," she said.

"Isn't he? I've known him my whole life," Mya said. I looked over to find her watching me on the foot of the bed. Oli now had his face buried in Monica's pussy.

"Oh wow. Grooming a pet from an early age?" Paula chimed in. Eric had just cum inside her and was waiting for further instruction.

"No, we were actually best friends growing up!" Mya replied and then looked as if she wished she could take her words back.

"Friends? With a human? Honey, I like playing with my food as much as the next girl but that's quite the fantasy!" Paula said with a laugh.

"Maybe.." Mya said a little too sadly before catching herself. "But he does whatever I command now. He's nothing more than an obedient, pussy addicted pet isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. I could sense there was more to her feelings about me than she wanted to reveal to her friends but I would let it go for now.

"Care to put that to the test?" Paula asked her with an evil grin. "Do you think he would lick my juice off of Eric's cock?"

Mya looked a little panicked at me for a minute before putting on a determined face and looking back to Paula.

"Absolutely. Peter, you heard the woman. Do as she said!" Mya ordered me.

Unable to stand properly from the high, I crawled over to Eric and looked at his cock. It was even smaller than mine. He looked as humiliated as I felt being asked to do this. Before I had a chance to think, electricity hit my balls again.

"Do it!" Mya ordered. I doubled over, which put my face right in front of his dripping cock. I got closer to it and let the soft thing slide into my mouth. At the same time that I was tasting his cum, the leftovers from Paula's pussy invigorated my high and I found myself not minding the salty taste mixed in with my favorite drug. Suddenly I found myself actively sucking his cock. It hardened again in my mouth. I felt a hand gasp my hair pushing me go suck faster and harder. It was Paula.

"Oh my! Interesting indeed. Eric, fuck his face!" Paula said. Like a machine, Eric obeyed and started thrusting. Between his thrusting and Paula's pushing, my nose was pressed into his stomach and his balls slapped my chin. His tip repeatedly brushed the back of my tongue, which caused his little cock to spurt a more cum directly into my throat. Not thinking, I swallowed it and started to cough a little.

"Mmmm. Liked that huh?" Paula asked me sarcastically. "I have more here since you like Eric's cum so much."

She pulled me by the hair to between her legs. As she pressed my face into her crotch, some of Eric's creampie smeared on my face. Out of habit and conditioning, I started licking her. More of his cum slid into my mouth as I cleaned her. The high hit me with more force as she was wetter than the leftoevers on Eric's cock or even Kim's pussy. I noticed Mya was watching me and smiling. When she saw that I had noticed her gaze, she tried to hide her smile but she couldn't.

"Come here Eric!" Paula barked. Eric walked closer to her. She took her hands off of my head, pulled Eric in, and bit his neck. Eric groaned as she sucked his blood.

"Mmmm, it's that time!" Kim cooed. I heard her fangs break Benny's skin out of sight and Monica bit into Oli as well. I continued consuming as much of Paula's juice as I could but Mya and I watched each other the whole time. After a while, Mya's face shifted from smiling to something else that I couldn't place. She took my leash and yanked me away from Paula, who was too distracted by drinking Eric to care that I was no longer pleasuring her. She sat back down on the bed laying just off of the bed to give me better access to her.

"Here. See if you like Oli's cum too, pet," Mya said harshly. I wondered if she eventually got as jealous of me as I was of her. If that were the case, then what was she smiling at when I was eating Paula out? Maybe she was just enjoying my humiliation. This whole adventure was leaving me with so many questions.

I started licking her familiar pussy and swallowing cum as it gushed out of her. Truth be told, Oli came way more than Eric had and his cum tasted better. I caught myself wondering what his cum would feel like spurting in the back of my throat instead of Eric's tiny load. The thought hardened my cock but I pushed it away, focusing on Mya's sweet pussy instead. While I would've been happy getting high off of anyone's pussy, I was glad to be worshiping Mya again and to be away from Paula. I heard Paula behind me taking loud gulps of Eric's blood.

"Paula you're gonna kill another one if you're not careful!" Mya told her jokingly.

"Oh really? Maybe I'll drink yours up too, bitch!" Paula shot back. Mya and Paula's growing feud had finally boiled over. Before I could comprehend what she said, she ran and grabbed me by the neck, pushed me up against a wall and broke the mirror mounted to it. She bit into my shoulder and started gulping just like she had with Eric. I lost feeling in my arms and legs as they went limp. The only thing holding me up was Paula's hand around my neck. I could feel my life leaving me. This was happening quicker than when Mya had bit me.

"Peter, no!!" Mya screamed.

"You've gone too far Paula!" Monica admonished before joining Kim and Mya in pulling her off of me. When they pried her away, they pinned her down on the bed.

"Security!" Kim yelled out the door. Two more women in leather uniforms ran into the room and took Paula away thrashing. I collapsed on the floor and the last thing I saw was Mya running towards me in a panic.

--

When I woke up, once again I was in Mya's bed. She was laying next to me, staring at me. She was wearing new clothes now, something more professional looking. I could see the worry in her eyes leave when she realized I was awake.

"Oh thank god you're alive!" She said, wrapping her arms around me. "I wasn't sure if my blood would be enough."

"You gave me your blood?" I asked. Giving a human vampire blood to drink was forbidden. In a healthy man, it could give him strength that could rival a vampire's but it could also bring a man back from the brink of death. Most vampires would have no use for such a thing. That Mya had done this for me was a sign that I really did mean something to her, despite her toying with me.

"I did. You weren't hers to take. I-I wasn't done with you." She tried to fake a cool response. I knew better now. Something came over me and I kissed her. Her lips were softer than I could've imagined. Her tongue was magical wrapped around my own. As our lips brushed, she extended her fangs and bit me a little, not breaking skin. She backed off and looked away.

"Sorry..old habit from my internship," she said.

"Don't be. It's your nature to bite me. Maybe it's my nature to let you," I said. She kissed me again, harder this time. She held my face tightly as she kissed and bit my lips. Instinctively, I reached under her shirt and squeezed her tits. Under different circumstances, I could've been executed for such an act but instead she took off her shirt to give me better access. We kissed a while longer before she sat back and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You were jealous of Oli weren't you? I could see it in your eyes."

"Yes, Mistress."

She got up and finished taking off her clothes before jumping back on top of me. She nearly knocked the wind out of me, oblivious to her own strength.

"Want to see what you missed?" Mya asked me with that devilish grin. "I have to work in a few but I can give you a ride before I go.

"Please, Mistress!" I pleaded. I barely got the words out before she grabbed my cock and guided it inside her. Waves of incredible pleasure flowed from my cock to the rest of my body. They say that fucking a vampire is like entering heaven and I couldn't agree more. I moaned loudly as she started grinding her hips on me.

My hands wandered to her tits again as they bounced. In one motion, she effortlessly grabbed my hands away from her chest, forced them over my head and then kissed me again. She bit my lip and this time she broke skin. She licked the little bit of blood off of my lips, tilted her head back, and moaned. Her bouncing tits were now within reach of my mouth so I leaned forward as much as I could and started sucking them. With the full force of her body, she pushed me back onto the bed and put her weight on me. I thrusted furiously, meeting the motion of her hips.

With a fist full of my hair she roughly forced my head to the side, exposing my neck, and bit into me. It wasn't as harsh as the first time she bit me and definitely less intense than when Paula tried to drain me. I continued thrusting as she took little sips from my neck and held my head down. When she released me, I pulled her into a kiss. She still had blood on her lips and her tongue but I didn't care. She was a vampire and I was truly in love with her, blood and all. I would've let her drain me if she wanted to but somehow I knew she never would and I loved her for that too. This was the moment where I really came terms with my feelings for her after all these years.

As the chemical reaction made it's way up my body and to my head, I came hard. Between the orgasm and the high, I felt like I was on another world. Mya smiled at me. She licked my neck clean and then bit her own lips. She wiped her blood on the bite marks to heal them, another handy use for vampire blood. She pinned my arms above my head again as she shifted off of my cock and straddled my face.

"Now clean your mess, my pet," she said sweetly.

I didn't even hesitate. I vigorously worshiped her pussy, taking in her juices with my cum. I lost track of what I was doing as I succumbed to euphoria. I assume I continued licking her pussy but all I could think about is how beautiful Mya's body was and how lucky I was to be her pet. When she was satisfied with my level of stupor, she climbed off of me.

"I'll let you come down while I'm gone. When you're able to stand, clean yourself up and pick up my apartment. We have company tonight."

I laid there for what felt like ages thinking about Mya and her magical pussy, and trying to figure out what kind of company she would bring. When I started to feel more normal, I saw that an hour had passed. I got up and showered in her bathroom. I didn't know where she kept my clothes, if I still had any, so I just stayed naked after drying off. I did her dishes and picked up some trash. She was awfully messy for someone so pretty. I guessed this would be a regular part of my life now. After everything she had done for me and everything she made me feel, it felt worth it, even if she didn't feel the same way about me.

As I finished up, I heard voices outside. One was Mya's and the other sounded like Monica from the club. The door rattled and the two women along with Oli walked in. Unlike the night before, he was clothed with a tight button up shirt and slacks. Monica was dressed much like Mya in a professional looking blouse and pants. I felt a bit humiliated being the only naked person in the room. Oli took a glance at my cock and looked away. I wondered if his experiences last night had made him as curious as mine had made me. I kneeled in the floor to attempt to cover myself a little

"Bet you didn't know I met Monica working in government, did you?" Mya asked me.

"I honestly didn't even know where you worked, Mistress," I replied.

"Mmhmm! So we stopped by her place after work and picked up Oli," she continued.

"I wanted to apologize to you for how last night went, Peter," Monica said earnestly. "Some vampires are savages. I knew she was a bitch but I thought Paula was better than that. We used to be good friends and I introduced her to Mya. She'll face a trial for feeding on someone else's human without permission."

"You're welcome to eat me out, if that makes up for anything. Here," she said and stepped out of her dress pants. She pulled her white panties to the side. I wasn't going to argue. I knelt in front of her and licked her pussy for a few minutes, letting a new high wash over me. She tasted sweeter than Paula or Kim. Of course nothing compared to Mya.

"Let's sit down and relax," Mya said. "Peter, serve Monica and I some blood wine. It's in the cabinet."

Blood wine was blood from genetically altered men, bred specifically to bleed an especially intoxicating version of the blood vampires consume, which can last many years after it leaves the body. The practice was outlawed a few years ago but bottles still exist.

"How did you get your hands on that, Mya?" Monica asked her as I poured it into her glass.

"Government warehouse. They keep it for high level politicians and foreign diplomats. I 'redirected' a shipment to my house when I was arranging a conference," Mya replied.

"Those hypocrites! Such a shame for it to be wasted on thousand-year old vamps who probably can't even taste it! Glad you were able to get some out of their filthy hands," Monica said, and then took a slow sip. "Wow, that's good. I'm already feeling buzzed!"

"Isn't it great? One glass will get you drunk as hell!" Mya replied sipping on her own glass. "Peter, why don't you keep worshiping our guest and, if you don't mind, Monica, I'll let Oli lick me?"

"Strip for us first, Oli!" Monica cheered.

Oli had been quiet and unassuming, kneeling stoically beside Monica this whole time, but he let a smile pass his face as he stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt and pants. As he revealed his body, I couldn't help but notice his tight muscles, which were not in my focus the night before. Once again, I marveled at how big his cock was.

"Well don't you want to finish what you started Peter?" Monica asked, bringing my attention back to her. While I was watching Oli, she had taken off her shirt and I was stunned by how big her tits were. She never fully undressed the night before and I found myself torn between wanting to lick her pussy or suck on her tits.

"Tell you what, if you make me cum, maybe you can touch these. Okay?"

I nodded, kneeled down between her legs, and got to work on her. Beside me, Oli had already buried his face in Mya's pussy. The two women looked at each other for a moment, smiled and then kissed. Once again I felt the pang of envy. Being jealous of another vampire wasn't going to go well but the knot in my stomach wouldn't quit. I tried to focus on the high Monica was giving me but I couldn't stop staring at them kissing and feeling each other up.

Eventually, Mya noticed my stare and gave me a smile as she continued kissing Monica for another moment.

"Aww look my pet is jealous of you! Do you want to make him really jealous Monica?"

"Oh! Yeah!" Monica squealed. She pushed me away from her pussy and smirked at me and then looked back at Mya. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, somebody outside the Plasma gave me the idea. Let's head to the bedroom. Peter, bring a bar chair from the kitchen!"

I obeyed and brought a chair into the bedroom behind them.

"So Oli lays here.." Mya said. Oli promptly climbed into bed. "And Peter can sit in this chair here."

She put her wine down and rummaged through the closet, pulling out some leather straps. After I sat down, she pulled my hands through the back of the chair and fastened them with one of the straps. She used the remaining two straps to fasten my ankles to the chair as well. I was effectively immobile.

"Monica, you can sit on Oli's face and then I'll just lay across here," Mya said.

"I think I see where this is going." Monica said with a smile as she straddled him. She ground her hips into his face as he immediately started lapping between her thighs. She took his cock into her hand and started stroking it. His already huge cock got even bigger in her grip.