Becoming A Vampire's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hungry Mya?" Monica said as she licked the tip of his cock.

"Hell yes! Wine is good but nothing beats drinking directly from the source." Mya replied as she laid opposite of Monica, straddling Oli's legs. Monica extended her fangs and bit into Oli's tip. Blood dripped down his shaft and Mya licked it off of his balls. Monica took him into her mouth and back out, swallowing lightly as she went. I got hard watching them feed off of his cock. Monica sat back for a moment and wiped some blood off of her lips and then sucked her finger. She bucked her hips as he continued pleasuring her from below.

Mya took his cock, licked from top to bottom and then deepthroated it. As she came up for air she swallowed a gulp of blood. Blood dripped from Monica's chin and onto her tits as she continued reveling in Oli's worshiping. After Monica bent back over him, Mya and Monica licked his cock in a synchronized motion together. He moaned into Monica's pussy, which made them both giggle at him.

"How do you like this Peter?" Mya taunted me as she waved her ass in the air in my direction, giving me full view of her dripping wet pussy. I was speechless. My cock felt like it would explode at any moment watching them pleasure him and drink his blood at the same time like that. They were brutal and sexy all at the same time. Something about Paula had repelled me on some level, despite my addiction, but these two could have whatever they wanted from me.

"Here. You've been a good pet. Have a taste." Mya said as she walked over to me and bent over, putting her pussy directly in my face. Desperately I worshipped her, even licking her asshole while I was at it. The high, the teasing, and even my jealousy compounded in my body in an exhilarating explosion. My cock spurted without any other stimulation like a volcano.

"Oh my! Can't say I've ever managed to make a man cum without touching his cock!" Mya exclaimed, turning around and kneeling to witness her handy work.

"Oh! Let me see!" Monica said, climbing off of Oli's face. They marveled at my cock as it continued to pulsate. I marveled at their perfect bodies displayed side by side in front of me. Monica walked up to me and bent over to put her tits closer to my face.

"You didn't make me cum. But you're certainly entertaining me, so I think you deserve to touch these. Just..not with your hands."

I strained against the straps that were holding me to the chair and licked both of her nipples. When she moved closer, I started worshiping every inch of her chest that I could reach, lapping at her like a dog. She laughed at me and stood back up to look back at Oli.

"Let's let Oli simmer for a while and play with your pet. He's fun!" She said. Mya had been staring at my cock while it dripped and broke her trance to look up at Monica.

"I'm ready for a 2nd course!" she said. Monica giggled and kneeled down next to her. Mya extended her fangs and went to bite my cock. I winced involuntarily. I was usually more intoxicated before I was fed on and I knew my cock was sensitive from having just cum. She stopped short and then gave me an evil grin.

"Are you scared of us?" She asked tauntingly.

"Yes, Mistress. But I like being scared of you." My cock hardened at hearing myself say the truth out loud. They frightened me but the fear made me horny. Even without as much of their essence in my system clouding my judgment, I found myself desiring them to have their way with me.

"Mmmm. Such a good pet." She said and bit down on my cock. My remaining high dwindled as the pain shot from my tip to the rest of my body. I closed my eyes tightly, groaned in pain, and strained against my confinement. Mya's tongue licking my tip immediately after surprisingly soothed my pain a little and Monica's mouth on my balls got my attention. I opened my eyes to see the two of them with their lips and tongues all over my cock and balls, taking sips of my blood as they pleasured me. The pain and the pleasure together was an extraordinary sensation.

While Mya took my cock down her throat, Monica pulled my hips closer to her and started licking beneath my balls. She made her way to my ass and started licking my asshole too. The pleasure outweighed the pain for a minute until Monica bit me right under my balls. I cried out as she took two small gulps of blood. I was starting to feel like I would pass out. Monica looked up at me in concern for a moment. She smiled sweetly at me, bit her lip and wiped the blood where she had bit me. The pain from her bite was instantly gone.

"Sorry, Peter," Monica said. "I got carried away."

"It's okay. I trust you both. I'm yours to drink as you like," I said.

"Aww Mya, he's so sweet! Makes me want to hurt him more!" Monica cooed. Mya smiled at her and then me. She bit her own lips and healed my tip. She continued licking me from top to bottom, taking in the blood that was left. Monica joined her, licking me on the other side. Without the pain countering it, the pleasure from their tongues was incredible. As I started to reach another climax, they both started rapidly licking my tip, sending me over the edge. After the first spurt, they both backed off and let my cock cum on their tits without further stimulation.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. "I've never had a better ruined orgasm!"

They didn't respond. When I came back to reality, they were making out on the floor and cleaning cum and blood off of each other. Oli was also finally sitting up and watching them too. Our eyes met for a moment and then switched back to the two naked women in the floor. Monica noticed we were watching and got up for a moment to unlatch my leather straps. My limbs were sore for a moment before I stretched them out.

"You two go shower, we'll join you," Monica said and got back to kissing Mya.

I got up, eager to get out of the chair and walked towards the bathroom. Oli followed me. I started the shower and the two of us awkwardly waited together for the water to get warm. As we stepped in, Oli's cock brushed against my leg.

"Sorry," Oli said.

"Oh. It's fine." I said. I blushed as I realized what I had just said. He looked surprised and then looked away again.

"I, uh, saw you looking at it before," he said, not quite looking at me. "Did..did you want to touch it?"

I hadn't ever considered that I could want another man. We were always encouraged to aspire to be with vampires. And I definitely wanted Mya and even Monica. Paula and her pet didn't interest me as much. But I couldn't deny that I wanted this man.

"Can I?" I asked, now looking him in the eye.

"Yeah. I want that."

I reached out and took his cock in my hand and started stroking it slowly. It grew to the point that I couldn't even wrap my fingers all the way around it. Oli moaned quietly. As water flowed over us, I felt compelled to kiss him. His beard tickled my face but his lips felt wonderful against mine. I kissed his chest and stomach and made my way to his cock. I licked him from his balls to his tip and then took him into my mouth. About halfway down his shaft, I started gagging. He looked down at me and chuckled.

"You're an 'all-in' kinda guy aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I replied. "Tell me, do you like serving Monica?"

I continued sucking him while I waited for his answer.

"Yeah. I mean, Monica lets me fuck her friends..like Mya," he said and started thrusting his cock into my throat, holding my head with both hands. Something about him seeming to like fucking Mya made me both jealous and turned on as he dominated me. I also wondered if Mya would ever let me fuck Monica.

As if summoned by my thoughts, Mya and Monica pulled the shower curtain open and gasped. At first, I was embarrassed but then I saw that Mya was smiling at us. Had she set this up on purpose?

"Looks like we gave them some ideas, Monica!" Mya joked.

"Mmmm, well why don't you two head back to the bed and finish what you started there?" Monica said.

"Yes, Mistress," Oli said with a smile.

We both walked back into the bedroom and I laid down on the bed. Oli laid across me and started stroking me. I got harder, seeing my cock in his big hands. He started sucking me and I laid my head back and closed my eyes, taking in the pleasure. His hands floated to my ass and squeezed it. Before I knew it, the women were back in the bedroom and watching us.

"Oli, do you want to fuck Peter?" Monica asked. He looked at me and back at Monica.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then, he's yours. Mya and I discussed it," Monica told him.

I was turned on by how she worded it. I was his, as if he were also my master. I wasn't asked for an opinion but I would accept it.

"So Oli will use your ass and Monica and I will take turns using your face," Mya said grinning at me. Somehow she knew exactly how I wanted to be treated. Not because I was conditioned to serve but because I loved it.

"Roll over," Oli ordered. I obeyed and got on my hands and knees. I scooted back to the edge of the bed where Oli was now standing. Mya laid down in front of me. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down forcefully between her legs. My ass was now in the air, giving Oli full view and access.

He gave my asshole several sloppy licks and then slowly pushed his cock into me. The high Mya gave me helped me let go and relax for him. As I loosened up, he started to pick up pace. I let the pleasure of his cock wash over me as I fixated my energy on Mya's clit. She was already pretty wet when I started, now she was gushing with the juices I was addicted to consuming. She bucked her hips at my mouth.

"Oh fuck! Oli, plow him into the fucking ground! That's so hot!" Mya screamed. Oli got rougher with me, squeezing my ass as he continued thrusting. Mya held my head in place as she bucked and squirmed, orgasming hard with my mouth.

After she caught her breath, she crawled out of bed. Monica took her place. A little more gently than Mya, she guided my head to its place between her thighs. I picked up where I left off with Mya, licking her clit, swallowing her juices, and getting high as a kite. The high enhanced the pleasure of Oli fucking my ass and I backed up on him as he thrusted. Every collision felt like an earthquake in my body.

"I love seeing you between my Oli and me, Peter," Monica said as I continued to worship her. She adjusted herself and pushed me further down to her ass. Some of her wetness had leaked there so I made sure to catch it as I redirected my focus to her asshole. She started playing with herself as I licked her ass and within a few minutes made herself cum too, though not as hard as Mya. She brought my head up and kissed me as Oli continued pumping my ass. Her gaze turned to Oli.

"How is he Oli?" She asked him.

"He's keeping me hard," Oli answered without letting up on me. "But I think I need your pussy to cum now. You've spoiled me Mistress."

"Ah. Well Mya, he fucks me everyday or more, do you want the honors?" Monica asked.

"Oh yes. I'll take more of his cock any day!" Mya responded. Oli pulled out of me. A little dazed, I sat back awkwardly. Mya caressed my face as she got on the bed.

"Lay down. I want you under me, pet," she said softly.

I laid back and she positioned herself over me on her hands and knees. Oli, still hard and massive, eagerly pushed his cock into her pussy inches from my face. Her belly bulged a little with his size as he started thrusting harder. She leaned forward, pushing her ass into the air, like she was being submissive for him. As unusual as it would be, maybe she was.

"Fuck! Lick me Peter!" Mya moaned as he pounded her.

I obeyed and started licking her clit as Oli continued filling her. His balls slapped my forehead and his hands wandered to her grabbing her tits right in front of me. My envy and lust mixed with the familiar euphoria of licking Mya's pussy in a flurry of passion. Another wave of pleasure hit me starting from my lower half. I soon realized Monica was rubbing her pussy on my cock. She just barely dipped it inside without really letting me fuck her. It was a deliciously tortuous tease. I started thrusting involuntarily, my cock begging to be inside her.

Above me, Oli was furiously fucking Mya with a tight grip on her hips. Moaning and grunting like an animal, he signaled that he was cumming. He looked down and through his heavy breathing flashed me a grin. Rather than cumming in Mya, he pulled out and surprisingly thrust his cock into my throat. It pulsated and throbbed until it finally shot thick streams of cum down my throat. I swallowed each sweet load as I watched Mya pull Oli into a kiss from behind.

"Oli, lay here. I think it's time for the final course of this meal." Monica said. Mya smiled at her and at Oli and climbed off the bed, ignoring me for now. Oli pulled his cock out of my throat and it dripped onto my face. I wiped my face off and sucked my fingers clean.

I scooted over as Oli laid next to me and Mya laid between us with her back to me. She wrapped her legs around him, no doubt letting her pussy touch him. Monica laid on the other side of him. They looked knowingly at each other and simultaneously extended their fangs to bite into his neck. His cock twitched and one more stream of cum escaped as they started sucking and gulping. It was hard to measure the time while being intoxicated but I watched them for what seemed like hours drinking him slowly before he passed out. They checked him to make sure he was still breathing and then they looked to me, giving me blood stained smiles.

"Your turn, pet. Are you ready?" Mya said as she rolled over and wrapped her legs around my side. Her pussy rubbed against my thigh and stirred my lingering high.

"Yes Mistress. Drain me, if you want. I want to be your meal. I think it's what I was made for." I said.

Monica got up and laid on the other side of me.

"You want us to drain you? To kill you?" Monica asked me half-smiling and furrowing her brow.

"Yes! If you want it." I answered.

"It is tempting to drink that much blood from a willing man." Monica said, trying to stifle her grin. "I don't kill though. I won't stop Mya if she wants to."

My heart raced as I watched Mya look at Monica and then me contemplating what she wanted to say.

"How about this.. we'll drink you as much as we can before it comes to that." Mya said. "Going too fast like Paula was would surely kill you. But if we go slow after you pass out and give you our blood after, we can almost drink you dry. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. You deserve to have as much of me as you want." I replied.

"Are you sure Mya? What if we lose control?" Monica asked.

"Then you lose control and I'll die happy." I answered for Mya.

I raised my head, attempting to give them better access. Practically begging them to bite me. Mya pushed my head back down, smiling down at me with her fangs out. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Peter. Thank you."

She bit into my neck harder than ever and Monica followed suit. Both their pussies rubbed up against me, sending my head further into space. They licked, sipped, and gulped, never letting up. I smiled as I lost consciousness once again, embracing whatever fate awaited.