Becoming a Whore 02

Story Info
What road are we heading down?
9.5k words
4.45
36.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is cuckold, loving wife (married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more) story. It's with my usual characters, but in an alternative timeline. Each series will stand on its own. It is (sadly) entirely fictional.

Hope you enjoy it, please do reach out should you have feedback or suggestions.

Becoming a Whore 02

"Hello Emily, do you remember me?"

"Errr yes" my wife nervously answered the strange indian voice. She was sitting at the kitchen table with the phone on the table on speaker.

"Good, I've been thinking a lot about you."

Emily looked at me as I sat back in the sofa, ready for wherever this was going. "Oh really?" she answered him, not quite a tease, but certainly a question.

"Oh yes, I'm excited about how my customers will like you."

"Oh really?" she answered again, this time a bit less sure of herself.

"Yes, you will make a fantastic prostitute for me." and we heard a snigger.

Emily replied with a gasp that seemed to shake her self resolve. "That will never happen."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not like that." and she looked up at me from the phone on the table, and smiled, reassuring me. Though she had no idea what was going on in my head, not yet.

"What do you mean, 'not like that'?" he was teasing her.

"I'm not that type of lady." and she looked back at the phone, or rather through the phone, with a distant look in her eyes.

"I think you are." no one said anything for a short while. "I think you're a beautiful woman with a very sexy body." I saw the slightest smirk on her face. She didn't look up at me.

"I think countless men would happily pay to have you suck their cock and to have a chance to fuck you."

She gasped "No".

"Yes" he quickly continued, "I can picture you having just had your pussy stuffed and used by one Jon in an alley then walking back to be with your friends ready for the next one, just minutes later."

"No" she said as she shifted in the chair.

He must have picked up on something via the lack of her replies, as he started pushing her buttons more. "You could make me a lot of money as one of my whores." again a short gasp "I think it's only a matter of time.".

"No" she replied a little clearer this time.

"No what?" he asked her.

She visibly shook a little and looked up at me. "I could never have sex with a stranger. I could never betray my husband. I could never have sex in an alley. Yukkk." and she shook her head at me.

I smiled, she didn't know that I had a raging hard on. I wonder what she'd think if she knew.

"You have a job, yes?"

"Errr what's that got to do with anything?" she answered.

"So after your day job is finished, you'll come straight to me at my hotel to change and"

She quickly cut him off "and I could never meet someone for sex in a hotel."

He laughed loudly down the phone before carrying on "Oh that's certainly right. My new whores have to work on the street for years before they can start entertaining. You'd be one of my street whores love." and he laughed again.

That irritated her and it appeared that she wanted to know more "Entertaining?"

He stopped laughing "My very best" he paused "classiest ladies" he paused again "they entertain at the highest level with creme da la creme of society."

"I'm more classy than.." she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Than what?" he teased her, knowing where it was going.

"Than those other prostitutes." she spat out.

He laughs again, "Everyone and I mean everyone starts at the bottom. On the streets, learning the trade."

She looked back at the phone, almost cross and was about to say something when he continued, "You'll need to get used to taking all sorts of different sized cocks in that tight little cunt of yours."

She gasped loudly.

"You'll get used to bringing a man off quickly with your mouth and cunt. You'll have to take dirty, smelly cocks of fat old men, you'll also have to get good at eating snatch.".

She gasped loudly again and looked up at me. I decided this was the time. And locking eye contact with her I took my cock out. She looked at it and saw that it was throbbing and hard as iron and smiled at her.

"And yup you'd be surprised how nasty some of our female clients may be. You'll be a hit with them, I already know." a chuckle from him "You'll have to get good at condom skills." he paused to think as if he didn't know if he wanted to offer this bit up "If you decided to use condoms." it sounded like a question.

She raised an eyebrow at me and asked him "If I decide to use condoms?"

"Yes, you don't have to."

"Well of course I will." she replied to him. What she hadn't picked up on, was that she'd just implied that she was going to do this. My cock had picked up on it. What the hell. Even if that was an accident or her subconscious, it was mind-blowing. I wonder if he picked up on it? I felt my dick swell and twitch and she watched it.

"Some of my girls like to taste the cum."

She gasped loudly, she didn't swallow my cum.

"You get paid extra for that." and he laughed continuing "And of course taking a Jon bareback in your pussy and begging him to fill your womb."

"Ohhh gawd" she moaned down the phone while watching my cock throb and twitch, I smiled at her.

He heard and understood that sound "Yes, some girls are happy with the risk and enjoy the feeling."

She gasped again and replied with a "No"

"Ummm I think you're one of those dirty girls aren't you Emily?"

"No" she almost moaned down the phone while looking at me.

"I think you are. You'll going to take a lot of cum directly into your whore cunt aren't you?"

"No" she didn't sound convincing at all.

"I think you'll love feeling the cum of one man running down your leg. Wiping it clean before the next one gets ready to put more into you." he then tricked her, trying to get her to answer something personal "You like to be cum in don't you?".

It worked "Yes" she meekly answered. My turn to gasp out loud and she looked shocked at me, realising what she'd just said.

"So you will be one of my dirties girls?" she didn't reply so he continued, "Will you be a whore for me?"

I expected her no again, but locking eyes with me she said nothing. He waited and didn't push it, quickly moving on again "Are you fixed or on the pill?"

"No" she answered clearer.

"You'll want to go on the pill then." he chuckled "However there are other benefits of a pregnant whore." he almost said to himself.

"What?" Emily almost whispered and slowly turned her head back to the phone.

"Well you wont be on the rag for a while and those huge tits of yours will get even bigger." he giggled like a child "You will be popular." a short paused "You'll probably go on the pill though?"

She looked back at me and for some reason she continued this line of conversation with him. The No's were gone "I can't go on the pill".

"Oh that will be exciting. Yes, you will be a fantastic whore for me." you could almost hear him thinking of the money.

She looked back at the phone and inexplicably asked him "A hotel whore, an entertainer?"

His laugh bellowed "No" and he continued laughing, "A pregnant street whore is where you'll start my lovely."

She looked deflated. How the hell was she even having this conversation with him. It was hot as hell but seriously. She wan't considering this was she? Was she?

"I can't wait to get to see your huge milkers again." and we heard him sigh "And when they're full, well."

Did he just say again, so he'd seen them before? When she'd changed, he watched? She spotted that I'd picked up on that and blushed, looking down at the phone.

"Emily, tell me the truth right now. Are those huge nipples on your massive jugs throbbing as we talk about you being a whore?"

She didn't answer, but I could see the answer. It was a yes.

"Emily tell me now, is this exciting you like it did last week?" he left it quite a moment, "Are your nipples hard as I get you ready for this?"

She meekly whispered "Yes" and didn't look up to me.

"Pardon?" he asked

"Yes" she replied just a little louder.

"Yes what?" I could hear his grin down the phone.

"Yes my nipples are throbbing."

"Why?"

"Because this is wrong"

"What is wrong?"

"This talking?"

"What are we talking about?"

"Me" she paused "becoming a" she paused again "a whore" and she looked up at me. Watching me stroking my cock slowly.

"Say it again" he teased her

"My becoming a whore." and she panted, breathing heavily, her chest heaving.

"Good" he chuckled "I knew you'd be good for this. I'm very excited for us both." a moment of silence before he continued, "You're excited about being paid for sex aren't you?"

"Yes" she moaned down the phone while still watching me.

"Did you get excited about the thought of those dirty old men spurting their dangerous semen into your married fertile womb?" oh god just the thought of that.

She just moaned down the phone and I watched one of her hands reach for her breast and squeeze it hard. She looked down at the phone, now unable to keep eye contact with me, clearly embarrassed at this turn of events.

"What will you do if you get pregnant?" was his next good question. She couldn't answer, "You know it will happen if you don't protect yourself." She still didn't answer. "Maybe you like that idea?" I heard a deep intake of breath from her, but still no answer. "You cannot imagine how excited some of our customers will be to fuck a pregnant whore." that wasn't a question more of a statement. I couldn't really imagine it. "Can you picture yourself like that?"

I heard her gasp, I guess that was as yes.

"Emily?" but she didn't respond, I mean, how could she?

After a few seconds of just hearing her breathing "What will you wear for me?" was his next direction.

"I" she was almost sobbing, "I don't know.".

"You will have a uniform similar to what you wore for me before." I instantly pictured that outfit again. "Whore's have uniforms, you know?"

"Yes" she mumbled, her head now in her hands.

"Do you remember what I told you before?"

Shaking her head "No"

"I bet you do, try." he was coaxing her now. I was loving this, she was so uncomfortable, the pure eroticisms of it all.

"That my body was built for sex." she almost whispered, clearly ashamed.

"Hahahahahah" he laughed loudly, it even made the speakers on her phone crackle. "I said that huge tits like yours should be displayed. Do you remember what else I said about them?"

"That I shouldn't ever put them in a bra." I had to agree.

"That's right, let access to them be quick and easy."

"But they're.." she couldn't say it. I knew what she was thinking, I'd dared to tell her how much I loved this.

He helped her "They're very big, heavy, full and hang low. That is fine on a sexy woman like you." He then very quickly continued "I also said that your legs were made for displaying and delivering your body. That they should always be shown. Do you remember this?"

"Yes" and I watched her visible shiver. Yup I was still with my cock out and she still had her head in her hands.

"So you will dress to display everything. And yes I did say that your body was built for sex." he paused a few seconds "Because it is. Think about that Emily." another pause "Do you know what I mean?"

Crystal clear she answered "Yes", hang on. She was suddenly answering a stranger that she had a sexy body. Where'd that come from, I'd spend years telling her this and she never accepted it.

"You're built to share your body. Women are built for multiple partners. You understand that?"

Again crystal clear "Yes" and she lifted her head from her hands but didn't look my way.

"So will you be a whore for me?" a direct question, loud and clear.

Something in her clicked, "But this is ridiculous. No" she was back in the room with me, in normality. She laughed. "No of course not."

He laughed with her and she continued "Goodbye" and her hand went for the phone.

"Wait" he quickly yelled.

Her hand hovered, finger a cm or two away from the screen.

"May I call you again please, Emily?"

She looked at me, at my cock and at my face "Why?" her finger still hovering.

"Because I love talking to you." the finger hovering. "And you are an amazing sexy woman."

She smirked at me, then looking back at the phone. "Yes"

And just as her finger was heading down we just about made out "And I looking forward to you being my wh".

She picked up her phone, looked at me, slanted her eyes "Put your cock away Chris it's the middle of the day." She stood up and walked back to the garden as if nothing had happened.

-----------------

Over the next 11 days we both went to work as normal, we made love once as normal, we interacted with Claire as normal, we watched TV together in the evenings as normal. Everything was normal except that Emily spent a little longer in the gym each day. Just a little that was enough to notice, 10mins extra work here, an extra mile there.

She was putting more effort in for him, I was sure of it. And I didn't like it. It was a worrying trend.

Every time I tried to talk to her about anything remotely sexual or about this Casba man, she glared and shut me down with a variation of "Chris, I'm not a whore I'm your wife and Claire's mother, stop." So I did. That meant that I had no idea what that meant for us. I mean, I did as everything was carrying on exactly as it had. There was no arrest, no weird conversation, nothing. I'd even tried to find her whore clothes but she'd burned them or something.

Then on Thursday evening, I was fiddling on my laptop and she had some crap on the TV. Another normal evening, both sitting a few feet from each other, Claire was in her room as usual. We'd likely not see her till morning. Emily's mobile rang, she picked it up, almost jumped and hit the answer button putting the phone on the spare seat, speakerphone active, in-between us both, muting the TV.

"Hello Casba" she greeted him.

"Good evening my whore."

And she reached over and hung up on him just like that. Then turned back to the TV and un-muted it. I laughed, she ignored me.

Her phone rang again. TV on mute and she answered it. Leaving it on the sofa still.

"Hello Casba" she greeted him again.

"Good evening my hooker to be."

Same again, hang up, TV volume back on. I closed my laptop wondering how long this game was going to go on for. And sure enough her mobile rang again.

"Hello Casba" she greeted him.

"Good evening my" this time he paused she looked at me, we made eye contact. "Beautiful" he paused "sexy" another pause "big titted" another pause from him and an eyebrow raise from her "friend." He'd nailed it, I guess she was in the mood for facts and flattery at this point.

"Hello my indian friend." she replied to him and visibably she relaxed in her seat.

A happy sounding man on the end of the phone started talking "Is now a good time to talk beautiful Emily?"

"Yes, it may be." and she turned back to the screen. "What do you want?"

He chose his words carefully "I want to chat with you, see how you are, check that you're feeling good."

"Ok, yes I'm great thanks."

"Still as sexy as ever?"

"Maybe" she smirked to herself.

"Ohhh why maybe?"

"Maybe I'm sexier." oh god what game was this she was about to play.

"I'm sorry but that cannot be possible." he charmed back at her.

She liked that "Maybe it is though."

"Go on Emily tell me."

She turned to look at me "I've lost a few pounds from extra work in the gym."

"Oh no please don't do that." he pleaded "You are already perfect." geezz I was supposed to say that, but he was right she was already perfect.

"Really?" she was taken back.

"Your curves are amazing and you are filled out perfectly." he pleaded.

"Why thank you.."

He cut her off "Please tell me that your juggs haven't shrunk?"

"Bah" she sighed "No they're still here."

"Oh good, as when you're one of my hookers, those massive fun bags will be very useful for you.".

"No" she quickly replied. I actually expected her to hang up on him.

He pretended not to hear that "I've been talking to the girls about you."

"Why?" she looked down at the phone puzzled.

"I've been telling them about how amazing you are so that they can start telling the Jons about you." he paused and she froze, saying nothing. "There are already pre-orders for your pussy." he laughed, loudly.

I froze, and looked upstairs making Emily aware that we needed to remember that Claire was above us. She noted my look but ignored me.

"Really, well that's silly."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not a hooker."

Again he ignored her negativity, "There are a number of our regulars that can't wait to bareback the new whore." he paused "You" he paused again "They can't wait to unload into you."

She gasped and told him "No.".

"One of my girls said that she can't wait to try you out as well."

"What?" I was wondering that also.

"Sometimes we have a girl that will willingly clean the others up." he sniggered.

"What?" my wife asked again.

This time he sighed "Sometimes we have a whore that's into cum so much that the other girls use her to eat them out between Jons." silence as he let that sink in "We've not had that for a long time. But I've told them and I think you're special.".

"No" she moaned.

"You are special Emily aren't you?".

She looked up at me and quietly said "Yes".

"And you can't go on the pill can you?".

"No I can't." she sighed.

"And you love the feel of a man cuming inside you?"

"Yes" she answered sheepishly. Though again I don't know why she's sharing stuff like this with him.

"Have you ever eaten another pussy?".

"No"

"Do you want to?"

"No"

"When you're a street walker with the other girls, will you clean their cunts for them?"

Surely, a no was incoming, clear as a bell. But instead she closed her eyes and said nothing. WHAT

"You'll be a good cunt licker for them? I knew you would." he laughed "We've not had a dirty whore like that in a few years. They'll be very happy. I'll make sure that they know that the new whore, the one with the huge tits, will happily clean their sloppy cunts between jobs."

And with that Emily almost juddered slightly, she let out an audible sigh. Did she just cum? Oh my god.

He picked up on it somehow "You can picture that can't you Emily?".

She opened her eyes and looked directly at me "Yes".

"You can picture and almost taste their cum filled pussies can't you?".

"Yes" she moaned loudly. It sounded so loud in our quiet house. I looked upstairs.

"Good girl." she almost swooned at his praise. Who was this woman infront of me.

"Will you come to me tomorrow after your day job?" he pushed.

That was the trigger she needed to snap out of it "No" she clearly answered and almost shook herself down.

"Ummm, when will you start?"

"I will not." and followed it loudly with a "I am not a hooker, I will not become one." Ok that was very loud.

"Ummm" I could almost see his confused face. "Will you let me take you out for a meal?".

"No".

"Why not?" he was trying hard to chip away again.

"Because I'm a happily married woman." we both smiled to each other.

"Does your hubby know that we've chatted like that and are talking now?".

She answered very quickly a clear "No" a very clear lie. He had no way of knowing, but I wonder why she didn't just say yes.

"Ummm, just because your married doesn't mean that you can't come out with me as friends?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because you're a pimp." she reminded him triumphantly.

"Ummm" you could hear the cogs turning again.

Then he shared a new plan "We'll go out to a nice restaurant and just have some dinner. No whores or hookers to be discussed. Just some fine dining and wine with a friend.".