Becoming a Whore 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't answer, but I nodded at her. I don't know why but to me that was ok. Hang on why was it ok? Why did I just nod? Why did I just give her the ok? She didn't even ask for it. However it was too late "Ok" and she nodded back to me.

You could hear the joy in his voice "Great, tomorrow then. Shall I pick you up?"

"No"

"Ok" the cogs going again, "I could send a nice car for you. I wont be there, just a driver to pick you up and drop you back off afterwards."

Again I nodded as that sounded ok. Again why ... what "Ok" she quickly replied following my ok.

"In fact he can pick you up from your work." he quickly offered.

I didn't think about that and just shrugged my shoulders. She surprised me with a "No, I need to come home to change and".

He cut her off "You work in a office yes?".

"Yes" wondering where this was going after she's said no.

"Your office attire will be perfect. But please be in a skirt." I almost choked. He was telling her what to wear for an evening meal.

She noticed my discomfort and smirked at me "Ok" again she surprised me and then she took a deep breath "No naughty stuff, just a nice meal and friends.".

"Of course." you could almost hear the lie in his voice. God, that worried me. I now shook my head at her.

There was a moment of silence between them both, which he broke with "God I'm so looking forward to meeting you again.".

Then something appeared to pop into her head. "Did you drug me last time we met?"

Ohh now this was about to all blow up. Silence for a moment. He was considering the truth.

"Yes" why'd he tell her that he did. Surely, that was going to blow everything up ... good, I think.

Emily closed her eyes, her turn to think and worry. Finally, "Why?"

He rapidly answered her, "It helps girls enjoy themselves. Nothing nasty or worrying, nothing to get hooked on, just lets to relax and let go a little." was he trying to justify himself. He could get arrested for this. Well I suppose he could get arrested for being a pimp. He added more to it "I doubt we'd have met or be talking like this had I not." was that an apology or was that sales line?

With her eyes still closed, all she said was "I understand" and she sighed. "Please don't do that again.".

He didn't answer at first, but then he surprised me with an "Are you sure?" I think that surprised Emily too. There was a long silence, surely this was a simple answer from my wife, an 'Of course not, never drug me again..' was all that was needed. Why was she thinking about this?

The silence was long, I half expected the phone to cut off. She opened her eyes and looked directly at me. What was she doing, she slowly and quietly answered him "No"

This time his reply rapid again "Let me get this straight. There's a possibility that you'd like me to help you along?" Oh god, surely not. Obviously, that's not what she just asked for.

"Yes" and she reached over and hung up the phone. Picking it up and walking straight upstairs.

Leaving me alone sitting in front of the muted TV.

-----------------

It was around 4pm the next day when I received the text from her. It just had an address on it at and the time, 6pm. Some fancy restaurant and bar in the middle of Nottingham city, about 20mins from home. Why did she send me this? Did she want me to know where she was in case something went wrong? In case, she got arrested again? Or did she want me there?

Last night after the phone call she didn't talk about it at all. Again. So she's spoken to this man twice on the phone, that I know of. And she's been arrested because of him. He's a pimp and does something with drugs. We've not talked about any of it, in fact she's actively shut me down each time I've tried. Though it's clearly having an effect on her. A scary effect.

And in less than 2 hours she's meeting him again.

I tried to remember what she'd worn this morning to work. I was in a bit of a daze as she left and she almost sneaked out before I got to say anything. Yes she had a skirt on, she never wears skirts, this was bonkers.

God I had to be there to save her. To save us. I quickly arranged with Claire that we wouldn't be back till late. She was fine, of course, as she has no idea I was going to save her mum from a pimp.

I arrived at the bar at around 5.40pm having left work a little early. Parked around the back and found a decent table that I could sit at for the whatever was going to happen next. I didn't care if he knew who I was, in fact I didn't know what he looked like. There were a good 40 people in here and it was about half full, maybe. I had no plan. I didn't know if she expected me to join them at the same table, or to intercept her as she entered the building.

I tried to relax and work out if he was here. However, my troubles were quickly answered when I saw Emily enter the bar area, on his arm. They looked like a run-of-the-mill interracial couple. But this woman was married to me. She did a quick scan of the room as they entered, her vision quickly latched onto me. Said something to him and they headed straight to me. Ok so this was how it was going to go down then.

When they reach my table I saw him for the first time. He was of indian origin all right, had a full beared and had his hair in a mohawk. He looked finely dressed and has a single ear ring in, and some tattoo up his neck. He filled the suit out nicely, clearly someone not to be messed with, I imaged a muscle-bound body under that expensive suit.

Emily introduced me, "Casba, this is Chris, my husband." he nodded at me and smiled. "Come with us Chris" Emily then instructed me. And the three of us headed off to the restaurant side of the building, where we were seated.

I was the 3rd wheel at the table for four. I was basically invisible. For the next hour, we had some nice food and drunk some nice wine, Emily involved me from time to time but he 100% blanked me. It wasn't like he was being rude, it was just that I wasn't there.

Their conversation was easy and relaxed, covering everything from parents, jobs, hobbies, holidays. It was a very quick hour, even for me just sitting there watching. Not once did anything sexy, or untoward, come up until all the food was cleared away. And then he dropped it.

He casually placed two tablets on the table in front of Emily. "You had a half of one before." she looked at them "You can have a maxim of 3 in 24 hours but it's not advised as you don't remember much the next day." he picked up his phone. "Depending on what happens in the next few seconds I will send a different message. All will be fun, some will be more fun, a lot more fun." he now looked at me. I was suddenly there.

However, he again addressed my wife while looking at me "Take none, one or both. You pick the level of what happens next.". He then turned to look at Emily she was looking at the pills "What do you want to do?"

She quickly answered "I don't want to take any." I let out a sigh.

He turned to me "Chris how many do you want her to take?"

I quickly followed my wifes lead "I don't want her to take any either."

He smiled and turned back to Emily. "Emily I want you to become one of my sluts. One of my streetwalkers." I thought she was going to get up and leave. I felt my heart start to race. He continued "I want you to take the pills right now. I want you to take them both." he smiled at her and took one of her hands. He then opened her palm up and placed both pills in it. "I will not make you a whore tonight, but the journey will start right now.".

Her hand started to shake, he let go of it. He then offered her a glass of water. Everything stopped, time stood still. In slow motion, she took the glass from him in her other hand. She turned to look at me. "I'm sorry Chris, I don't understand this. I don't know why. I don't" she froze, afraid. I was afraid also. I should have stood up and taken her hand at that point.

With her eyes still locked onto mine he spurred her on "Emily you know deep down inside you're a natural whore. I bet you're a great cock sucker and that you want to please me. Start your new life right now." Her hand start to raise.

I had to do something "No Emily don't do it. You don't need to." was all I could muster.

Her hand continued to raise and he continued to taunt us both. "You will be just another streetwalking ho for me. Another cunt to be used.". Her hand with the pills in paused on route towards her mouth, maybe halfway between the table it's goal.

I reached out across the table and grabbed her wrist. "Emily you don't need to do this. Stop, lets go home. This is crazy." Our eyes locked, I was ready to leave.

Casba continued, enjoying this game clearly, "Chris, your wife Emily wants into this life. She wants to experience sex like never before. Hard raw sex. And a lot of it. Her tits will be used and bruised by countless people. Her married safe pussy will become a cunt. A very busy, well-used cunt, for years to come. She will no longer be yours."

The hand with the pills didn't move, it couldn't as I had hold of it. The other hand holding the glass was shaking. Emily closed her eyes and panted, I saw her chest rising and falling fast. She was excited by this, I was scared.

"If your cock is hard Chris let get of her hand, let her make the decision. It is her body, her mind, her life. Trust her and allow your cock to tell you what you really want and need." I was rock hard and I didn't understand why. I didn't like that he clearly knew this, I turned to face him but my hand didn't let go. I couldn't.

He then directed his attention back to Emily "Emily, imagine a strange man walking up to you. Looking at your body, telling you he wants to fuck you. You having no choice, him paying me money and you both walking to a mattress on the floor. Out in the open for anyone to watch. You're quickly laying on your back, legs wide open welcoming this strange onto your body. His big, fat, strange cock is suddenly pushing it's way into you." we both heard and saw Emily gasp, she was feeling it. I was picturing it.

I don't know how or why but my hand let go of her wrist. It was like I was defeated, she felt it and opened her eyes looking at me as he continued, "Can you feel this strange mans cock sliding inside your pussy. You don't even find him attractive. That doesn't matter." I then watched Casba's hand reach forward to Emily's boob. He lightly traced her visible nipple with a finger "This dirty, ugly man has paid to fuck you. He will be finished in a few moments having enjoyed your cunt and body." still tracing her nipple so slowly "He doesn't have a condom on does he? You've pictured this cock bare have't you?" and with that her hand raised up, both the pills both vanished into her mouth.

"No Emily, no." I called out a bit too loud. A gulp of water from her shaky hand quickly washed them down.

That was it, she was ready to start a new life.

He pressed some buttons on his phone and smiled. "God girl, good good girl." Jeesuz she was 42, probably old enough to be his mother. She closed her eyes at this point and there was a minute or so of silence between us all while he texted. Setting up the next fun, whatever this was to be. I was soo aroused, and confused, and sad, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Then as if nothing had changed, Emily opened her eyes and started to chat with him again. They chatted together as if nothing was going on. He asked about Claire, her work, me. Again I wasn't there for either of them. This happened for the next 10 minutes or so, it was surreal.

At some point I noticed that Emily's eyes kind of glazed over and she started to answer in shorter simpler tones. She was with us, but was more giggly. He noticed it as well and sent another text.

A few minutes later, a lady joined as at our table. I actually smelt her before I saw her, she simply smelt of sex. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, it was just powerful and caught my senses by surprise. She sat next to me and had a bag with her that she put on the floor. She very quickly appraised Emily and smiled. "Remember me honey?".

Emily looked her over "Yes, hi there" she clearly couldn't remember her name.

"It's Willow." she smiled at her deeply, "Boy have I been looking forward to meeting you again. I certainly remember you, honey." She reached out and grabbed one of Emilys hands. "Remember when I told you, you'd be eating my snatch out soon and bent over in an alley like the rest of us?"

In a dream like state Emily nodded at her. I looked this Willow up and down. She was side on to me so I could see her profile. She was generally thin, with little belly on her, no real boobs that you'd notice, not my kinda woman. She had some high heels, I guess 3 inches or so, what looked to be bare legs. A tight black dress that right now was showing pretty much all of her thigh to me. Sexy if a little slutty but not really what I'd call a whore's outfit. Even her lack of earrings and makeup made her look, dare I say it normal. She did have a pretty face, I guess early 30s maybe.

"Well tonight's your lucky night." and she stood up, picking her bag up at the same time. She then took Emily's hand. Emily looked over at Casba "Go with her and do as she says." and he started to text again on his phone. His job was done here, he was moving on already?

Emily stood and was led away by the other hooker. I watched as Willow strutted through the restaurant with my wife being led by the hand. I noticed a few people looking but no one really paid much attention. To women heading to the toilet, I guess.

-----------------

A few minutes later Willow re-appeared with her bag and in one hand and a bra in the other. She sat next to me, turning she asked "How many kids has she had?".

"One" I replied not sure why she needed to know.

Willow lifted the bra up and opened it up for us to all see "And only one has fed from those hooters ... geezus?". Yes she was holding it up as a trophy for everyone to look at. Now I'm very familiar with my wife's bras and I know they're big. In fact I buy them all for her and I always buy the sexiest I can. But even now as she held it up it looked bigger than normal. Somehow my wife's bra had grown and looked just huge. You could still see the bulge in the cups that had up until a few moments ago been filled with tit flesh. God I felt proud.

Right at that moment for some reason I was proud that everyone that could see my wifes bra. They could all check out the size of my wife's tits by virtue of this display. And yes she very probably had the biggest tits in this establishment and in my eyes that meant the best, of course.

The bra was quickly dropped onto the table when Casba asked her "Did she do it?".

"Ohhh yes" and Willow looked dreamy.

"Really?" Casba looked shocked. "And you were full?"

"God yes babe. I was over flowing." she smiled.

"And was she any good?"

Willow laughed "Not really." she laughed again "but boy did she enjoy it.".

"Seriously? I can't get over that." and he shook his head. He was almost disgusted. "What's she doing?".

"Finishing getting dressed." Willow looked at me smiling. "I told her not to wash up." and with that she stood up. Picking up her bag again, popping it on the table. Into her bag went my wifes bra and out came a big black dildo. The dildo was dumped on the table. Had these people no shame, just putting a sex toy on the table for all to see. Without another word she walked off with the bag. Almost in sync Emily appeared next to us.

Casba smiled, clearly pleased at what he saw "Ummm you look ravishing, Emily." and he took a pic on his mobile. "Take a seat." and she did.

She still looked spaced out, happy and relaxed, like she didn't care. She was now in hooker clothes. She looked hot, trashy hot, I couldn't believe she was just sat there like that. In public dressed like a whore. She had this cream blouse on that was see through, and a black bra on underneath. The bra or was it a bikini, I dunno, but it was too small for her, with tit flesh all over. I lean sideways to check, yup a pink mini skirt, black stockings and black heels. Dam she looked very trashy.

"Emily are you ok if I share this pic I just took of you with some friends?" Casba wasn't really asking.

Emily smiled at him and gave him a coy little nod.

"Are you ready to be a whore with my girls?" he asked her whilst I guess sending the picture via his phone.

After a short delay she managed to answer a "I ... I .... nooo".

He smiled and looked up at her. Putting his phone down he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. Leaning back in his chair he chuckled. "What did you and Willow just do?" and a quick follow up "What can I taste on your face?".

She looked down at her knees and said nothing.

He reached for her hands and placed them in his. "Look at me Emily." she looked up at him slowly. Her heavy spaced out eyes. "Spread your legs a little dear. You should be displaying the goods at all times." I noticed her body move above the table, I guess she'd done as asked straight away.

"Are you excited Emily?".

She didn't respond but kept looking at him.

"It's ok you know. Willow was once like you, shy and quiet. She was once a stuck up bore. Look at you now. You don't look like a boring right now. Everyone is looking at you. Looking at this exciting, sexy woman sitting at our table." he squeezed her hands. "It's good for people to look at you, you have an amazing body. You're going to enjoy getting fucked for money for me aren't you?"

She shook her head "No, I can't.".

Warmly he replied "Yes you can and you want to. Tell me what just happened in the bathroom. Why do you have different clothes on?".

"Willow made me change into this." and she looked down briefly at her body and then back up to make eye contact with him.

"What else did you do in there?"

Her eyes almost glazed over more. If that was possible. She entered a dream like state.

He changed tact a little "Do you know what Willow was doing just a few minutes ago."

Emily nodded.

"Tell us."

"She was having sex."

"How do you know that, did she tell you that?"

"I" she paused and just came out with it "I tasted it from her pussy.".

Even Casba looked shocked at how that just came out. I certainly was, I gasped, loudly at her revelation. Maybe that's just what she needed to hear as she smiled at him.

"I licked her and sucked her pussy." and my wife of 20 years licked her lips.

"Why did you do that?" he asked her.

"Because she asked me to help her." she paused a second "She has a client soon that doesn't want her too sloppy.".

My god, who was this woman infront of me. I couldn't help myself "Emily surely, no.".

"Tell us, did you enjoy it." he asked her.

She turned to me, for the first time in a while she looked at me nodding and replied "Yes".

"That's it look at your husband and tell me what you just did."

Then without breaking a beat, she started "I just cleaned a whore's pussy for her. She had cum in and now that's in my stomach." surprising us both "It was nasty but I loved doing it." then while still making eye contact with me she wriggled a hand free from Casba and reached for a boob. Grasping as much of herself as she could, she squeezed it hard. "I feel so nasty, I like it."

That drug was amazing. Bad but amazing. Whatever it was doing it had somehow opened her mind. She was a different person. She apparently now liked eating pussy and cum filled pussy at that.

Casba took this opportunity, he waved his hand to a waiter, handed him something and stood up. "Are you ready to be my whore Emily?" offering her his hand.

She looked up at him, you could see the confusion in her mind "No, I'm not a whore."

He smiled, "Take her home Chris and use this on her." he offered me the dildo. I reluctantly took it from him, mainly so that it was out in the open for all to see. "Trust me she'll want to use it. She'll need to get use to it." and he smirked at me.