Becoming a Whore 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at me and then looked at Emily. She raised her head and also looked at me. But she didn't get up. I held out my hand to take her away but she didn't rise. There were footsteps on the stairs, again heels, another pussy cleaning job?

No one moved, the poker game was afoot. I was going to play my card "I love you Emily, please let us go home right now."

My wife looked at me "I love you to Chris." and then her eyes met the person at the door, I turned to see Willow with a large bag appear.

Casba took over "Good, get her ready quickly and get her helping. We already know what she's good at, but keep her cunt out of service today." was his instruction to Willow.

She didn't respond and marched over to Emily. "Ok honey, time is money, chop chop, get and up strip off, all of it right now."

Emily stood and maintaining eye contact with me, she smoothed down her skirt. I looked on in awe and part disgust. Was she really going to this, whatever this was. I tried one more time "Emily lets go, now." and I held my hand out. She kept eye contact with me and started to unbutton her blouse, whilst stepping out of her shoes. Not at word was spoken by anyone.

Part of me was ready to walk, to leave. But then her bra encased boobs came into view and I was hypnotised, as always happens. Willow was rummaging through her bag as Emily wriggled her skirt down her hips, stepped out of it. Swiftly and without any embarrassment removed her bra and her knickers. There has was standing completely naked infront of her pimp, a hooker and her husband. Two of which had probably never seen her naked before.

"God darn girl." came Willow first "You are built."

Then Casba "Gezzz better than I thought, you are going to make me a lot of money." Nooooo was all I could hear my head calling out. But they were right, she looked amazing. Her full heavy boobs hanging low on her chest, her neatly trimmed bush, wide hips, strong legs, beautiful face, she really was the perfect woman. Maybe that's why she was happy to be able to share it? God no, she was mine. I realised that my hand was still held out, doing nothing useful and clearly not about to be taken to run away. I bought it back to my side.

Willow quickly handed I guess tights. I was thinking where's the knickers? But Emily started to work them on and up over her hips in no time. They were sheer, black, with a seem up the back. "Turn around" Willow quickly instructed her and went about straightening the seems. Casba then appeared next to her and put some very high heals on the floor facing us. Willow indicated she was done with a tap on my wifes ass. She quickly turned around and started to step into the heels. Seeing her pussy through the tights was strange, exciting and different.

Casba collected her other clothes up and I thought he was going to hand them to me, but he instead put them in a binbag and threw them out of an open window into the alley. Willow then handed her a tiny piece of material. I didn't know what it was and it looked smaller than the tights were. However as Emily unravelled it I could see it was supposed to be a dress of some sort. She stepped into it and pulled it up her legs. It was tight going up her legs, then very tight over her hips, as she started it pull up further up her body I started to wonder about a bra. Surely see at least needed that? However it didn't appear to bother her as she hoisted her boobs into it. A bit of readjustment and the sheath dress thing was on. Boy was it tight, boy could you see everything. How on earth she was happy wearing this, when for the last 40 years she'd never even remotely worn anything even close to this. I looked deep into her yes to look for the glazed, given up look, the drugged look but it wasn't there. She looked excited.

Willow stood back a second, looking at her, she then stepped forward towards Emily and grabbed both of her boobs hunting for nipples. She then rolled, squeezed and pulled until they were well and truly on display. She stood back and turned to Casba "She's gonna get raped out there." and laughed.

He smiled back at her "Not today. You know what to do." And with that they both vanished. Emily didn't say a word to me. She just strutted off with her new hooker friend, to do god knows what.

"Please Emily no." I called after her but nothing changed. She'd gone. Headed to her new future for the next however long, doing who knows what.

Casba leaned over to me and said "Stay as long as you want. You can see everything from here." I turned to the windows and started looking out to find my wife appearing. "She's not going to do any whoring tonight, don't worry." I grunted. His phone bleeped, he sniffed. "Or at least that was the plan." God what did that even mean?

He pressed some buttons on his phone and lifted it to his ear. A few seconds later I heard his half of the call as I gazed out the windows trying to find my wife.

"Yer she's out there now."

"No, I'll let you work that out."

"Hah already, where are you?" At the same time I say Emily walking out to the street. There she was, a few feet away from me with the other hookers, streetwalking for customers.

Casba moved across the window "I see you" I followed his eye line to possibly a van on the opposite side of the street.

"I told her she wouldn't be whoring tonight just helping."

"I know but I'd like to keep my word."

"I understand." was someone telling him that he was going to pick my wife up. That he wanted her.

"I know she's the package."

"You know the rules, I let the girls decide that, but she's a special kinda freeky." was he talking condoms, protection?

"Cause she's eaten at least" he quickly counted "5 pies from my girls already." so 3 before I got here?

"Yup no lie. Sounds like she loves it." that was true from what I saw earlier.

"Yer seriously, no whoring tonight, just helping."

"Well that's what I told her. Yer I understand." he laughed, I didn't like that sound of that. "Yup it'll be her first time. £500, geezzz" he paused. I watched Emily and nothing for a few seconds, then "Go for it." I really didn't like the sound of that. "Yer don't push it if she says no. Got it?"

"Enjoy"

Nooooooooooooooo

"Oh and apparently she might like a bit of the old restraints." no don't tell him things like that. That's not real. Or is it?

"Maybe for another time then." he laughed and hung up.

I continued watching Emily on the street. It was weird, it was like I was watching a film not real life. There was my amazing wife, the love of my life, my best friend, walking with the whores, illegally. The other women appeared to acknowledge her and say hi. From way up here there didn't appear to be a bitchiness or competition going on.

She kept struggling with pulling her top up and her skirt down. The top was low down on her chest, covering her braless breasts. Yes they hung rather low down on her, it was very obvious from their movement that they were free. I thought they looked amazing, such a pendulous site, full and heavy. She hated them braless and would never do that for me, often stating that her heavy hangers were too big and gave her backache. But here she was with them well and truly on display. Would the customers like this, god we'd soon see.

Turning to me, Casba interrupted my voyeurs dream "You're a sport for letting this happen. Not many men could let their wife do this. Let alone one built like yours."

I sniffed at him, "I haven't let this happen. It's not happening." I dunno who I was kidding.

"Looks like we're about to see" and he nodded towards the van. I looked over and saw the door open and a huge man get out. He looked like a wrestler or weight lifter, had to be nearly 7 foot tall and though he had a big belly on him it looked like he rippled muscle. Watching him heading across the street towards all spread out ladies. I looked back towards were Emily was and I couldn't see her. Casba appeared to be hunting for her also.

I then spotted her with two men and another hooker next to the door man. The 3 men where quickly discussing something while the 2 ladies, one my wife, stood next to them waiting. They were arm in arm. Oh god, what was going down, what was about to happen.

"Hah he'll have to wait" Casba chuckled, I was unsure if he was talking about man mountain or the other two. But I quickly worked out it was man mountain as the three men appeared to have come to an arrangement, something was handed to door man, I guess money again. And the 2 couples walked a little down the ally. Emily was in the middle of two men with the other women on the left side. It was hard to tell from this angle but there appeared to be no nervousness on Emilys part.

"Don't worry they all know, Emily's not whoring tonight." Casba informed me. Though I don't know what planet he was on as clearly that's not what was happening right now. They were slightly out of sight now so we both moved to the other side window that had a very clear view. We were almost over the top of them and able to see everything.

They had stopped probably 40 feet down the ally, about half way. There was a weird setup there in the open. Three unoccupied mattresses on the floor for a few feet between each of them. Then a few cupboard like bin things lined up against the building wall about 6 foot wide and maybe 4 foot deep and about waist height. "Like our outdoor setup?" he asked me. "For dry nights like tonight some punters don't want to pay for indoor rate, don't have a vehicle and some just love the outdoor life." and he chuckled.

They were talking down there, but I couldn't work out what was being said. I don't think even if the windows were open, we'd be able to hear. They were just far enough that vision was perfect but the city background noise droned everything out. Maybe that was good for business.

The talk stopped, I guess the organisation was sorted. The hooker, got down on her knees and started to get access to man 1's cock. Man 2 very quickly stepped behind Emily and snuggling up close reached round and grabbed her boobs. She quickly put her hands over his and started to help him massage them. She leaned back talking to him and tilted her head, he leaned forward and they started to kiss.

Casba chuckled "This is great she has no idea. Hookers don't kiss." tell her that I was screaming inside. Checking out the other couple I could see that she had his cock out and was rolling a condom down him. All four of them were talking. The hooker then got up and took the 2 quick steps towards the bin things and leaned over them, her ass high. She looked back over her shoulder and spread her legs, beckoning the cock towards her, swaying her hips and tapping the top of the bin next to her. The man quickly closed the gap and at the same time Emily moved next to her on the bin and leaned forward so that they were both side by side.

The hooker took Emily's closest hand in hers and they shuffled closer. The man behind the hooker had lifted her skirt and was lining his cock up. The other man said something to them and kicked Emily's legs apart, similar to the hookers. However Emily's were now wider. This also caused her dress to ride up over her hips to her waist. So you could now see her ass, covered by the tights, her only modesty.

I guess the man with the hooker had found home as he was now thrusting and she was moving on the bin. She appeared to be enjoying it, he certainly was from the activity and speed of his movements.

The man behind my wife leaned forward, I guess talking to her. He placed one hand on her forehead and whilst pushing her ass into the bin hard he lifted her head and body up. His free hand then pulled her top down under the tits and they popped out and onto the bin lid. He let go of her head and grabbed a boob each and started mashing them whilst dry humping her. I really couldn't believe this. I was almost holding my breath as I watch it. I stepped forward so that I was right up against the glass. He was slow thrusting her while working on her boobs.

His friend however was going nuts ramming his cock into the hooker. Emily was starting to say something, they all appeared to like whatever it was as the fucker I guess came. He stopped moving and really pushed the hooker into the bin. Wow.

A few moments and I guess spurts later he pulled back and out. You could just make out the condom on his cock. Something was said by the hooker, maybe to Emily as the man behind her stepped back, she turned around and took something from the hookers skirt pocket and handed it to Emily. They all had a discussion, it was surreal, I could see a pair of tits, two pussies, an arse and a cock. The man that was yet to fuck snatched the condom from Emily and made to put start putting it on himself.

The one that was spent then stood behind Emily and pushed her back over the bin. Quite forcefully and said something to her. He then appeared to pull the condom off and put it on the bins between the two woman and resumed what the other man was doing. He put both hands on my wifes bare boobs and started to dry hump her. But this time there was a bare cock there only separated by simple tights material.

I noticed that the hooker had started moving in the same rhythmic fashion as she was getting fucked again. Conversations were happening and 4 people apparently enjoying themselves, a lot. The hooker took the condom from between them both and through the thrusting she appeared to be doing something with it. Emily shook her head and they all laughed. The spent man who's cum was being played with in the condom then appeared to pin Emily down and moved a hand from her boobs to her head. Both hands then twisted her face towards the hooker. Whilst doing this he was still gyrating his hips against her pussy and ass and the hooker was getting pounded hard.

The used condom was then bought to Emilys face. She closed her mouth and tried to shake her head no. The fucking man then said something and pointed up towards us. Emily opened her mouth and the cum as poured in. You could actually hear the three of them jeer and laugh. The hooker squeezing the condom to empty it into Emily mouth.

"Good god, are you seeing this." Casba asked me.

"Yes" I answered, acutely aware that my cock was throbbing like never before.

"I see a lot from up here." he shook his head "Over many years."

We then watched the 2nd man cumming into his condom. They were all catching their breath. Quickly he stood back and I guess telling the women well done, removed the condom, popped it onto the bins next to them both and both cocks were put away. The hooker quickly straighten herself up and stood smiling at the men. Emily stayed bent over the bin with her ass on display and her tits mashed against it.

I wasn't sure what was going on or why she was staying like that. The men wandered off, clearly very happy chaps. The hooker then leaned on the bin, on her elbows talking to Emily. She had pulled her own dress down and was relatively decent. Amazing after just being fucked twice, but I get that it showed that she was a professional. I can only imagine what the conversation was. The way she was gesturing, made me think it was about the condoms or their contents. They were both there between the two of them on the bin. The conversation continued for a while. Emily still with her tits out squashed against the bin and her ass on display as her skirt was still up, legs still spread wide.

I guess a conclusion was reached as Emily raised herself up a little bit and opened her mouth facing the other women. I couldn't believe what I was watching as the hooker then fed her the cum from the other condom. I don't know if Emily wanted to do that, if she was coerced into it or something else but it happened. I guess she swallowed it as she was soon stood up and putting herself back into order. Within seconds they were walking back up the ally from the way they came some 15 mins ago.

I watched the hooker pop the condoms into a bin near door man and move straight to the street, ready for more. Emily was by her side all the way until they reached the door man and we could see man mountain was there. I'd forgotten about him.

Casba must have seen him at exactly the same time as me "Good job she's been warmed up." he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked him but it was my turn to not get a reply.

We watch Emily get stopped by the two men. A quick conversation and Emily and man mountain headed off together. Towards his van.

I could just about hear a chorus of whoops and hollers from the other girls. It sounded like they were jeering her on. Emily's walk said that she was nervous, so I guess this was to try to help her. It worked and whatever they were saying to her as she appeared to straighten up and sway a little more. Man mountain then put his arm around her waist as they neared his van.

Then the side door opened, he helped her up, he followed her in and slide the door closed. I just stared at the van as if I was waiting for something.

Casba then answered my question "I'm sorry. I did genuinely plan for this to happen later at some point, when she was ready."

"This to happen?" I asked him, turning to him.

"Within the next few minutes if she accepts it, which she pretty much has already, as she's in his van." he took a deep breath. "Your wife is about to fuck her first customer."

I stumbled back a little. I don't know why I was shocked. It was obvious, really. We'd been heading here very quickly, but it had been black and white really. However was it about to be real.

All I could think about was her safety. "Will she be ok?"

He laughed "He's a gentle giant, one of my oldest friends." he put his arm on my shoulder "Did she use the dildo I give you?"

I blushed, dunno why, with all this going on "Yes" I nodded.

"Good, he's huge everywhere."

"Oh" was all I could answer. I turned back to the van as if I could see something through the walls.

"I wouldn't worry about waiting, I expect they'll be a good half hour or longer. Your x-ray vision wont develop between now and then." but what else was I suppose to do between now and then?

I sighed, maybe I should go home and pack and leave this mess. I still loved her, very much and my hard cock said something about this was exciting and turned me on. But I didn't understand it.

I staggered over to the sofa and sat down. Casba sat opposite me "What's your name anyway?"

I laughed, it sounded bonkers this far in "Chris"

"Well Chris, I'm not usually involved with a husband like this. It's new to me." he laughed "I'm not going anywhere till she comes out, wanna make sure my new girl is ok."

He saw the look of alarm on my face "Not physically, don't worry, honestly he'll be ace. In fact there couldn't be a better person to break her in." Then almost to himself "Pitty the other bit happened before it, or maybe not." he sighed then looked at me "I need to make sure she gets it."

"Get's it?" yup I was turning into a parrot.

"The first time being paid for sex sometimes, it well, it needs to be re-enforced, it needs to sink in correctly."

I raised an eyebrow at him, I think I know what he's talking about. I had to ask "Maybe I should be here to remind her she shouldn't be doing this."

He laughed "No problem if you want to. However the rabbit is out of the hat, that happened weeks ago when she first showed an interest. Good luck on putting it back." he paused a second waiting for me to argue, but I wasn't going to, I got that bit. "She needs to know that it's ok." again a pause for me. "That it's ok to do what she wants to do. Especially if she enjoys it."

I didn't need to hear this or maybe it was that I didn't want to. "How sure are you that she's having sex in there?" why'd I ask that?

"For sure, he was very excited to be her first. He has a thing for ladies, not girls and a serious thing for big boobs." I understood that last bit and smiled a little, I couldn't help it. I then started to picture that hulk of a man fucking my wife. I shook my head to clear that thought.