Becoming a Whore 03

Story Info
Closer and closer.
11.1k words
4.16
27.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is cuckold, loving wife (married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more) story. It's with my usual characters, but in an alternative timeline. Each series will stand on its own. It is (sadly) entirely fictional.

Hope you enjoy it, please do reach out should you have feedback or suggestions.

Becoming a Whore 03

I had trouble sleeping last night. My wife of 20 years appears to be ready to embrace becoming a whore. I am not.

I sort of passed out in the study after wanking off to the evening's events. Woke up some hours later and stumbled up to bed through a dark and quiet house. Emily was naked in bed, something she has never done before. She was lying on her side with that dildo absently still between her legs. It almost looked like she had fallen asleep with it inside her and it had worked it way out of her. I remember shaking my head as I climbed into bed next to her and tried to sleep.

In the end at around 5am I wondered back downstairs. I have been staring out at the garden going through tea wondering what was going on in my life. My emotions are mixed.

Worried for my marriage and my wife whom I love. Worried for what this means for me, does she still love me?

Excited and turned on because I can't deny that somehow I'm finding this kink appealing to me.

Scared at how alien this is to our current lives. Scared of the diseases. Scared of the type of people involved. Scared of the laws being broken. Scared of what our daughter will think or how we'll keep it secret from her.

But somehow I keep getting turned on by it, and that appears to be the overriding emotion. Or at least the strongest one that is threatening to overrule all the others. I'm lost with no one to talk to, and Emily is the closest person I have that I usually share everything with.

I hear footsteps and a loo flushing upstairs. Then my wife's footsteps on the stairs as she heads down. I notice that it's nearly 8am, early for both of us for a Saturday.

I'm not sure what emotion to portray here, so I continue to look out the window with a cold tea in my hand even as I hear her footsteps behind me.

I feel my wifes loving arms wrap around me and hug me tightly, kissing me on the neck. "Good morning love" and she takes a seat next to me at 90 degrees so sort of facing me. She smiles at me lovingly. She's in her usual PJ's that hide and cover everything, I'm was half expecting her to be naked.

"Good morning babes." and I smile back.

"Beautiful morning, do you want to do something together today?"

"Yup sounds lovely." I have to at least try so "Can we please talk about last night?"

She pauses and looks at me, I can hear the cogs wiring. "Can we do it later please?"

Ok that's progress. She's putting me off, but I know not to push, though I really want to. "Do you still love me?"

She answers instantly, "God yes 100%, more than ever." and she leans forward and takes one of my hands. It feels sincere, I can feel the love. My heart bounces and I forget all my worries and troubles.

"Phew" and I grin back at her.

***

We plough through the day and have a lovely time. A nice day as a married couple. She dressed as normal, smart, sort of classy, maybe frumpy. The previous night's fun wasn't bought up by either of us, I'd wait until she was ready or at least my until patience runs out.

Then at just after we arrived home and sat down with a cuppa she started crying. I instantly hugged her and asked if she was ok. "Love what's wrong?"

"I don't know" was her quick reply through the sobbing.

"Is this about last night?"

"Yes"

"About your ..." I couldn't say it.

"Say it" she cried into my shoulder.

"Lesbian thing" I managed to get out.

She cried more but answered a "No" that surprised me.

"The drugs?"

Another "No"

I had to think a moment, "the whore thing?"

She wailed "Yesssss".

I gave her a moment before, "Why are you upset about that?"

She instantly responded "I don't want to be a whore." and then a few moments later "but I want to be a whore."

Oh surprise there, she doesn't know what she wants. I think I already knew why she didn't want to be whore so I'd work on the other one "But why do you want to be a whore?"

She stopped sobbing and leaned back so that we were face to face and then very crossly "No I don't. I don't want to be a whore."

Confused even more, "Ok

Continue and don't forget the video

***

Sunday evening he called. Claire was just going out as Emily answered, so I didn't hear the beginning of the call.

Emily put the phone on speakerphone when the coast was clear.

"You need to leave me alone." then she added "please".

"Why?" came Casba's response. First time I'd hear his voice since Friday evening, when he'd drugged my wife and made her ...

"Because I don't want to do this."

"Lier"

"No I really don't want to do this."

"Lier again."

A moment of silence between them before he continued, "When we first met why did you change your clothes for me?"

She scrunched her face "I was drunk and drugged".

"And on Friday why did you do it again?"

"I was drugged."

"So it wasn't your fault. It was out of your control?" I didn't like where this was heading.

"Exactly"

"What if I told you I had information about you that I could blackmail you about." I fecking knew it, bullshit and what the hell at the same time.

However, Emily saw it a different way "Oh". No no no Emily this is silly, just hang up. I caught her attention and shook my head no, twice.

"I think you should do as I say." she didn't reply "tomorrow after work my car will pick you up.".

"No" she replied to him while watching me, I nodded and smiled.

"Yes, we'll go slow don't worry and your hubby can check that you are safe."

She didn't respond, in fact she showed no emotion at all. I was panicking again.

"We'll pick you up after work and just say hi. We'll drop you back as soon as you want."

Again she didn't respond.

"It's agreed. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'll text you some info for your husband. See you tomorrow."

And he hung up. I laughed "What a joke."

She smirked back at me, "I know as if."

And that was it, our evening carried on as normal as did our night, morning and work day. Until around 3pm I received a text from Emily 'Casba sent this to me - Tell hubby he can pop by 12 Gratham Street, NG1 8HH any time from 7pm. Knock the glass door on the side and tell them Casba sent you.'

I replied to her 'Why did you send that?'

She texted back 'The cheek of him, don't worry I'm not going. xx Love you, see you later.'.

My heart fluttered 'Love you too.', oh that felt good.

That was it, until around 5pm when she texted 'I'll be 30mins late tonight, don't worry, only picking up dinner.'.

I replied 'k' and thought nothing of it. That would mean that she'd be back by 6.30pm.

However as 6pm came I started to think about it a bit more and wonder. She wouldn't would she? 6.30pm came and no sign of her, I texted 'Love, all ok?' and no reply.

7pm came and I found myself in the car on the way to NG1 8HH. No real idea why, as she was only some 30 minutes late, but something told me I'd lost. I needed to save her and get her back.

I arrived at around 7.20pm, parked my car as close as I could, some half a mile away. On shaky legs I started to walk towards the exact location looking for this glass door. I soon found myself in a very different part of the city that I'm really not familiar with. When I turned onto what I expected was the last corner I really turned into a different world.

It was a street with a hotel, a couple of mobile phone shops, a bar or two and at least 8 hookers wandering around. The road was busy with the odd car and it wasn't quite dark out yet but would be shortly. There were a few people walking around, mostly drunk or high on something. The women looked so trashy, nearly showing everything off. Some looked spaced out, one tried to get my attention as I walked past. I couldn't see Emily anywhere which was good.

My phone told me I was here but I couldn't see any glass door so I carried on walking. Near an alleyway there was a big bloke standing, watching everyone, I nodded to politely as I walked past. Looking down the alleyway I could see a woman and a man walking back up it hand in hand. I guessed that she had just performed for him. I stumbled past, almost embarrassed for having looked. Again no sign of Emily. I nearly reached the end of the street and checked my phone for the location again. Yup I was in the right place, I was starting to get worried. I called Emily's phone, it rang but no answer. What was I going to to now. It's was nearly 8pm and dark was setting in.

I decided to head back the way I came up the street again, past everyone. Trying not to make eye contact was tricky whilst looking for this blooming door. This time as I approached the alleyway from the other direction, I noticed the door. It was sort of behind where the man was standing. I almost breathed a sign of relief until I saw man and woman approach him just ahead of me. A conversation was had, the strange man handing the door man something, I guess money. And he walked walked down the alleyway with the woman. I had two steps to go to get to the door, when it opened infront of me and another strange man walked out. He smiled at me and let the door swing shut behind him.

Pulling the door I found it locked and went to search for a buzzer. But before I could do that, alleyway man leaned towards me "What are you doing man?".

I looked at his crooked teeth and mean eyes, and with a quivering voice told me I was here to see Casba.

"Really? Why?" he asked me and he squared up a little.

"Errr her told me to ask for him at the glass door." and I nodded to it.

"Why?" he asked moving closer.

So my only answer to get through this scary door would be to say that I'm looking for my wife. Here. Next to an alley where hookers perform. I can't say that, but I have to say something.

He then laughed "Hahah don't panic dude" well I was "head on up he's expecting you. Top of the stairs first door on the right, it'll be open." and I heard the door, click and buzz.

Reaching for it and pulling it open I smiled a thank you at him, but he'd already turned back to the street, to keep an eye on the ladies. As I entered the corridor a woman was coming down it with a grin on her face. From her clothes I'd say she was heading to or back out to the street to find the next cock to please.

She stopped as we met each other. "Hi Honey can I help you?" oh maybe she was reception or something, I don't know how this place works.

"I'm here to see Casba."

"Hah, men like you don't usually go to see Casba." she smirked and looked me up and down. Sizing me up then made eye contact for a few seconds before "Your her husband aren't you?"

I looked at her blanky, how could she suss that out from looking at me. And maybe she didn't mean, my her.

"Her?" I quizzed.

"Dunno her name, massive rack, loves a juicy cream pie." and she wiggled her hips a little and rolled her eyes to indicate enjoyment.

I squirmed. "Errr" not really sure I wanted to be known at the cream pie husband or something like that.

She grinned at my obvious discomfort "You need to relax honey." and she reached out to touch my arm. "She just did an amazing job on me. I loved it, she definitely loved it. I hope to be back later for another clean out." and she giggled. Gave me a squeeze and whispered "Thank you" as she moved on down the corridor to the door.

Geezz Emily, how could you. Did you really just eat out another dirty hookers pussy. Where the hell had this come from. I thought you weren't going to do this. Now I was even more determined to get her home as quick as possible.

As walked the remainder of the corridor towards the stairs I was aware of two things. I could hear the sounds of sex, the moaning, the female encouragement to go with it and the fact that I was walking past doors to tiny rooms with nothing but mattress on the floor. This really was a dirty place to come for quick sex. It worried me even more. When I reached the stairs I couldn't help but look into the room on my left that the sex was happening in.

There was a skinny black dude, laying on his back, straddled by a short tubby lady. She was still pretty much dressed and they were clearly busy enjoying themselves. Neither of them noticed me. I headed up the stairs to save my wife form a similar fate.

At the top of the stairs you had to turn back on yourself to a shorter corridor. There were two closed doors with lavatory signs on them the left and two open doors to the right. There were voices coming from the furthest room. I headed there. The first door on the right was the same as the ones downstairs, small with a mattress on the floor.

I was not expecting the other room to look like this. It was darkly office, with a huge set of sofa's at one end and a desk at the other. A very large room that could have easily held 40 people, it currently occupied 3. They spotted me right away.

A man near a desk at the end of the room smiled when he saw me "Good get Willow up here." he instantly instructed the other man in the room. I recognised the voice of that of Casbas. The other man swiftly pushed past me to do his bidding. Casba continued "I told you he'd come, it's settled." and he grinned hugely at my wife sitting on the sofa.

She looked shocked to see me and extremely disappointed. Great, I've come to save her and have fucked up, somehow. She was still in her usual work clothes, her day job ones. I was very please to see that, hoping I was in time to save us.

I opened my mouth to greet them and take control of whatever this situation was when Casba's phone blipped and he lifted his hand up to stop me. "Emily, next one is coming in, go for it girl.".

My wife stood and locking eyes with me walked towards me. When she reached me, she kissed me on the cheek and looked saddened.

I grabbed her arm, "Lets go." However she put her hand over mine and pushed it away firmly. Not saying a word she walked past me.

I turned to follow her, but Casba was suddenly at my side. "Come in a take a seat, she'll only be a few minutes." and he grinned. I didn't like the sound or look of that.

I heard what I guessed was Emilys footsteps behind me in the corridor, it didn't sound like she was going downstairs. I then heard a distant door clanging, the front one, followed by some voices. Casba took my arm and led me to the huge windows that overlooked the street and alleyway. I was suddenly struck by how much you could see from here. We were standing at the corner of the building with clear glass floor to ceiling, allowing us to see right down through the whole of the short alleyway and through the street. You could easily see all the goings on, this was his lookout, his safety net for his girls. I had to admit, it was an impressively setup.

"Emily is helping me out, tonight."

"She's not your whore I'm taking her home." I'd found my spine.

He chuckled "Yup she's not my whore." I almost heard him say yet "And yup you can take her home whenever you're both ready. I'm not stopping anything." and he held his hands up in surrender. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, heals, then in the corridor. Then voices.

He noticed my slight head turn towards to the sound. "You can go check if you want?"

It was a challenge. Do you want to see what's happening out there or do you want to stay here? The choice was mine. It wasn't a challenge, more of a test, what kind of man are you. I stood straight and turned walking to the door. I'd show him.

As I took the few steps towards the voices and what I guessed was Emily I could hear them.

"Oh baby I've been looking forward to trying you out. It's Emily isn't it?" the strange female voice asked her.

Then I heard the recognisable voice of my wife with a giggle "Yup, do you want to straddle me or do you want to lie?" I stopped dead in my tracks just through the doorway to the corridor.

"Ohhh I'm going to ride your tongue baby." and she giggled "And let gravity help a bit, quick I'm leaking." and more of a giggle.

I took a slow step towards them, it sounded like they were in the room next to me at the top of the stairs, the one with the single mattress.

I heard the sound of people shuffling and the strange female voice "So I hear you'll be joining us?"

To which my wifes slightly muffled reply "Ummmfffff, apparently so."

"Oohh goody."

And I reached the door just as there was "ummmm" sound from the new voice. I braced myself by holding the door frame and slowly looked round.

I was greeted with the sight of my wife laying on the mattress with her head towards me at the door, I could see the top of her face, as the other woman was straddling her head and had her pussy tightly against my wifes mouth. Emily was moaning and sucking and licking. The woman was enjoying it, eyes closed grating a little and another "ummmm" from her.

The other woman suddenly opened her eyes and caught my gaze. She smiled at me, I had no clue if she knew who I was but she knew her job was to tease and please men and she couldn't help herself. "Ummm god Emily you sure know how to lick pussy."

My wife's hands then moved to the hookers hips for more contact. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The hooker continued, whilst looking at me "God you're soo nasty. Ummm, soothing my sore used pussy, cleaning all that nasty jissum up." and she winked. "And we have a peeping tom, ummm."

I nearly scooted back behind the door but it was too late. Emily's eyes popped open and she tilted her head to see who it was and locked eyes with me. Emily struggled to move, to get up. But the hooker grabbed her hands and leaning forward held them to the mattress above her head. "Ohhh no you don't, keep going I'm nearly there."

To which Emily moaned loudly something that we couldn't understand "Uugghyylklyjff" both sets of eyes locked onto me. The hooker with an evil grin and Emily, supprised, shocked and alive.

She suddenly wriggled her wrists and starting moaning more, as if she was cumming also. She was, Emily was cumming. "Oooh you like being restrained like this do you? You really are a dirty woman. You're going to fit ...oohh, arrrgggg yess ... there ...arggghhhhhh" and she started to cum at the same time.

Both women were getting each other off, it was amazing, and soo wrong. So so wrong that my wife was doing this.

I turned and left them to it, adjusting my hard cock as I did. Yup this was turning me on, I couldn't deny it. Before I even reached the other room I could hear them behind me. "Thanks Emily, god that was good. Umm see you later." As I stepped into the room Casba was by his big windows looking back towards me he smiled watching me adjusting my cock still. I walked slowly, really slowly towards him. Had he won, was I defeated. I had no idea.

I head steps behind me and turned slightly to see Emily walking in with her head held high and her face glistening. She swiftly walked past me and sat on the sofa again.

"Good girl Emily, it sounded like you both enjoyed that." Casba chuckled, I wasn't sure if he meant me and her or the hooker and her.

Then from the doorway behind me the other hookers voice "I think she likes or needs or wants a bit of the old handcuffs." and she giggled as she headed down the stairs.

"Is that so?" Casba asked neither of us. "Emily do you like to be restrained?" he was looking back and forth between the both of us. Emily bowed her head. "Interesting" was all he added.

There was then a commotion downstairs and he perked up. Turning to me "So Emily and I had a bet. I said to her that I knew you'd come here and that if you did she had to join the girls." I was about to protest but he quickly continued "Don't worry she wont be whoring." again I heard a yet there. "So in a minute she'll be getting ready and will then be joining her new workmates there." And he indicated beyond the windows. "Or you can both go home right now."