Becoming a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,498 Followers

I offered drinks, and they all agreed to a nice red wine. Yeah, I know that they are too young, but what was I going to do? Besides, they weren't going to be driving again that night.

"I'll tell you what, Emma. Since you are being such a gracious host, how about if I open the wine while you help Bradley finish getting dinner on the table?" Markus offered.

Yeah, I believe that I've already mentioned a time or two that I'm a bit naïve. With that, I headed into the kitchen to show Markus where the wine and glasses were. Bradley was setting the table as I was finishing the last touches to the food.

"Here you go, Emma. I'm pretty sure that you could use a glass of wine to relax." Markus offered as he handed me a glass of wine. "Besides, it's your wine, and it would be pretty rude of me to not offer you some as well." He smiled.

I'm rather proud to say that I'm actually a pretty good cook. Dinner went very well. Everyone complimented me profusely on my cooking skills. Of course, while they were eating, I was busy serving. Yes, hands groped my ass, tits, and pussy as I refilled drinks and brought more food. Strangely, I was getting rather aroused as this was happening. My pussy was getting really wet, and my nipples were diamond hard. I mean, I was getting REALLY horney. Maybe it was the wine, or it could have been that my body was reacting to the humiliation of the situation. What I didn't know at the time was that Markus had spiked my glass of wine with a bit of Ecstasy. I didn't find that out until about a year later.

By the time desert was done, I was a flowing mess. Between the drug, the situation, and the teasing hands (everyone's hands except Bradley's) I would have fucked anyone in the center of Times Square on New Year's Eve.

"OK. Time to start the fun." Markus announced as he directed everyone into the livingroom.

Sam had brought one of the dining chairs and sat it next to one of the livingroom chairs. That's when things really got bad. The girls attacked Bradley, and, before he knew what happened, he was stripped and tied to the dining chair. HOLY SHIT! Remember the exception to Bradley not being very big that I mentioned earlier? Yeah. His cock was a good 8-inches long and thick. Damn! Where did THAT come from. Even the girls were impressed.

I was led over to stand directly in front of Bradley. There were two girls behind me and one on each side. The two behind me began massaging my tits, and the two beside me started gently tweaking my nipples. I mentioned that my nipples are rather sensitive. The truth is that playing with my nipples turns me into jelly, and I will practically anything you want. Combine that with the drug that was unknowingly flowing through me, and I was losing all semblance of control.

"First off, Brad." Markus began. "We want to see just how big of a slut your mom really is. I want to make her have an orgasm while you watch."

"OK, slut. Start talking. I want you to tell your son everything that we are doing to you. Describe everything that you are feeling. Be very descriptive." Rose whispered into my ear.

"Oh God, Bradley. The girls are massaging my tits and thumbing my nipples. It's like sparks flying to my pussy. Ooooohhh. Someone pulled and gently twisted my right nipple. It feels sooooooo gooooooood." I moaned. "Oh! A finger just stroked my pussy. What are those?" My eyes caught a glimpse of some sort of clamps.

"These are nipple clamps, slut. They'll make sure that your nipples are kept busy while we do other things to you." Sally explained.

"Oh Bradley. The clamps are biting down on my nipples. The shockwaves are tearing into my pussy. [HUFF] Aahhhh. Every time my titties bounce, more shockwaves follow. [MOAN] Now there is a finger entering my pussy."

And, here we are. Back to where this little tale began.

"Oh God, Bradley!" I cried out. "These nipple clamps are sending shockwaves to my pussy every time my titties move. Do you see what your tormenters are doing to mommy? Can you see them playing with mommy's titties and nipples? OhmyGod! They are making mommy soooo horney, baby. Ooohhh they have three fingers up mommy's pussy, baby. Their fingers are fucking mommy. Oh, God! Now one of them is sliding a second finger up my ass. Oh, baby. Mommy is so sorry, but I just can't help it. I am humping against their fingers as they play with my titties and nipples. Watch, baby. Watch as they make mommy cum right in front of you. They're going to make mommy cum. Mommy is going to cum for your bullies right in front of you. OH, FUCK! MOMMY IS CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO HARD! OOOOOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!"

I had never squirted before. Thank God that the four girls were surrounding me. If they hadn't held onto me, I would have collapsed onto the floor.

It took a couple of minutes for me to recuperate. I was guided onto my hands and knees, then turned around so my ass was facing my son. Ros then ordered me to put my face on the floor and stick my ass up as far as I could. That's when I felt something cold, hard, and smooth being slowly inserted into my ass.

"So, Emma, have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" Markus asked.

"No. Never. That's dirty and disgusting." I replied.

"Good thing that we decided to be nice and prepare you with this butt plug then." He laughed. "I should also probably mention that this particular plug has some extra features that you will learn about shortly."

Oh. My. God. I had never had anything up my ass before, well, except for the fingers a few moments ago. This thing felt HUGE! It felt like it was splitting me in half as they pushed and twisted it. I was just about to the point where I couldn't take any more, when I felt it suddenly slip in and my sphincter closed over it.

By that time, Markus had removed his pants and underwear and was sitting in the chair. I was led over and set on my knees in front of Markus.

"OK, Emma. Since you didn't get to eat that scrumptious dinner you prepared, we are going to feed you some protein. Show your son how good of a cocksucker you are, and I expect you to swallow every drop."

While I had sucked my husband's cock before, it was only briefly as foreplay. He had never actually cum in my mouth. Unfortunately, I was about to get a crash course in cocksucking. To make matters worse, Markus was HUGE! It looked to be about 9-inches long, and as thick as a beer bottle.

"I-I-I've never really done this before." I squeaked out.

"You've never sucked a cock before?" He asked incredulously.

"No. Not really. I mean, I've sucked my husband a bit, but never to orgasm, and I've never had anyone cum in my mouth before." I explained.

"Well, we will make sure that you get lots of practice at it this weekend. Just to give you an incentive, you will be given two strokes with the cane on your ass and thighs every time you let any cum escape your mouth."

With that, Sally pulled on the chain attached to my nipple clamps to lead me in. Resigned to my fate, I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in. I began with some suction and ran my tongue around the head of his cock for a bit. I began moving down, taking more of him into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. With that, I began slowly bobbing up and down on his shaft. As I moved, I created more saliva and continued to roam my tongue around the head and shaft. I heard a slight 'click' behind me, and I suddenly felt some rather delightful vibrations inside my ass. OH. Even though I had never heard of those things, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I was now impaled by a vibrating butt plug.

"Brad. Watch as your mom sucks my cock. Why do you think that we put you there? It was so you had a good view as we debase your beautiful mom in front of you. Who know, if you are a good boy, maybe we'll have her suck you off too. Damn. Your cock is hard. Are you getting off on watching us degrade your own mother? You're one sick freak." Markus was taunting my son as I was giving him a blow-job.

"Damn, slut. Don't you know how to deepthroat? Here, let me show you." Rose said before suddenly grabbing my head and shoving it down hard. I was quickly choking as his cock was forced down my throat until my nose was pressed into his pubic hair. I began struggling as she held me there for about 15-seconds. Finally, she released me and I pulled off, gasping for air.

"That's how you are supposed to do it, slut. Now get back to your blow-job."

I regained my air and went back to work. This time, I continued to go deeper on every bob. It took a few tries, but I finally managed to get his head in my throat. Several more bobs, and I managed to get it all in. After about 10-minutes, I felt his cock begin swelling. I wasn't completely prepared when my mouth started to fill with his cum. I tried to swallow as fast as I could, but it wasn't enough. Some of it spilled out and ran down my chin.

"Well, that's two strikes with the cane. Who's next?"

Over the next half hour, I sucked off all four guys. I should mention that as I was sucking the guys off, their girlfriends were kneeling behind me playing with my pussy and adjusting the settings on my plug. They weren't working me enough to get me off again, but they seemed intent on keeping me on edge. My count was now up to eight strikes with the cane. James was the last one, and, to my horror, Rose took his place, naked from the waist down.

"You really didn't think that we weren't going to have our turn, did you?" She asked.

"Uuumm..."

"Oh, you've never licked a girl's pussy before?" She asked.

"No. I'm not gay. I've never even thought about it before." I answered.

"Well, it turns out that I'm not gay either, but a tongue is a tongue. Having a girl lick my pussy doesn't make me gay. Licking a pussy, however, does make you at least bisexual. I really don't care if you are or aren't, but you ARE going to lick a lot of pussy this weekend. Now get to it."

I felt the vibrations in my ass increase a bit as I resigned myself to my fate and leaned forward. I could see that she was already wet, and I could smell her musky scent. Sticking out my tongue, I captured the first taste of her as I swiped the full length of her slit. Surprisingly, it actually tasted good. It was slightly musky, yes -- a hint fishy, but also sort of citrusy. Another tentative lick reaffirmed my initial discovery. I really didn't have much experience to draw on as far as oral sex with a woman is concerned. Brandon (my late husband) really didn't do that. I never minded, because I really never even thought about it. I decided to just use trial and error. I'm sure that I would be able to figure things out by her reactions.

I started off my licking around her outer lips for a bit to clean up the fluids that she had been leaking. There were also a few more long swipes right up the center. She seemed to like that more than what I was doing on the outside. I saw her clit peeking out, so I swirled my tongue around that a few times. That seemed to get a pretty favorable reaction. After a few more swirls and a direct lick across her clit, I clamped my mouth around her pussy and thrust my tongue in as deep as I could. Her pelvic thrust at that nearly knocked me over. It took about 10-minutes of experimenting before I figured out what worked best. That was when I began combining those things. I also began mixing things up a bit. Another 5-minutes, and I felt that she was getting close. I know that when I get close, I need to focus on my own clit, so that's what I did. I held her clit in my lips while lashing it with my tongue. A minute later, she cried out, clamped her thighs around my head, and flooded my mouth with her orgasm.

After recovering for a couple minutes, she was replaced with Donna. I tried the same things on her, and found that I was pretty successful. There were a few minor differences in what she liked, but I made the adjustments. When it was Sally's turn, Jane gave me some advice. Apparently, there is a comedian who did a monologue about giving oral sex to a woman. In the skit, he described spelling out the alphabet with your tongue. It actually works. She orgasmed at 'W'. I went through the entire alphabet on Jane, and ended up thrashing her clit to push her over the edge.

I really should mention here that I was a flowing mess at this point. With the stimulation to my titties and nipples, the vibrations in my ass, the teasing of my pussy, and, unknown to me, the drug running through my system, I was in desperate need of an orgasm.

"OK, slut." Markus announced. "I have a deal for you. Right now, you have earned eight strikes with the cane on your ass and thighs. I can also see that your son is hard as a rock and you are in desperate need of relief. So, here is what your choices are; First, you can suck off Brad and give his some relief, and I will add two cane stroked for being a bad girl and sucking off your own son, Second, one of the girls will fuck you with a strap-on and let you cum, earning two cane strokes for being an insatiable slut, Three, both and earn four additional strokes, Or, none of the above and just keep with the eight strokes.

OK, so I've never been caned before. I really had no idea what it was like, but I stupidly thought that it probably wouldn't be too bad. Oh, did I mention how badly I needed an orgasm at the time? I looked over at Bradley. I could tell that he really didn't want me to add anything else to my situation, but he also looked in distress about his need for relief. I justified my decision on the fact that I didn't know if this would be his only chance to cum. I couldn't let him suffer any more than necessary. Of course, that 8-inch tube steak sitting right in front of my lust addled eyes probably had something to do with it to.

"I'll take the strokes. Just fuck me as I'm sucking."

"No, mom...." Bradley stopped his complaint as the head of his cock passed the back of my mouth and into my throat.

As I was bobbing on Bradley's cock, I felt a pair of soft hands placed on my hips. I didn't bother to stop and look at which girl it was, but she suddenly thrust her plastic tree trunk inside me to the hilt. It took all my control to not bite down at the pain. Thankfully, I was lubed up enough that it didn't really do any damage. After a brief pause to regain my senses, I proceeded to bob, suck, and lick Bradley's gorgeous cock. Whoever it was behind me, thankfully, paused for a minute to let my pussy adjust to the massive invader.

"By the way," It was Donna that was fucking me and whispering in my ear. "If he cums before you do, that will be an additional three strokes."

Shit! Bradley was getting really close, and that first thrust killed the edge that I was on. I had to slow down my headwork a bit. That pained me, because I could tell how much discomfort Bradley was in. Thankfully, it didn't take Donna long to get up to speed and my orgasm to begin building again. It also helped that someone had turned on my butt vibe to high. I was rocking back and forth like a mad woman; taking Bradley all the way down on the forward stroke and meeting donna's thrust on the back stroke. My tits were swaying, and the nipple clamps were pulling. I felt like there was a freight train at full speed headed for a destroyed bridge over the Grand Canyon. A sharp slap to my ass sent the train over the cliff. My cry was muffled by the cock in my mouth. The vibrations from my throat sent Bradley over the edge. The first jet of his cum filling my mouth threw me into the stratosphere. As I was swallowing as fast as I could, Donna continued to pound into me. A second orgasm quickly followed the first. Then a third. I finally collapsed to the floor.

A few minutes later, I was sitting on the couch. Sam and James had picked me up and assisted me there. Sally handed me another glass of wine to help me recuperate. Yeah, you can probably figure that there was something other than wine in the glass by now. In fact, from this point on, you can pretty much assume that every drink I was given by them included something extra. While I was recuperating, the boys moved Bradley so he was facing the back of the couch.

Ten minutes later, I was bent over the back of the couch. My heels were on the floor spread shoulder width apart, and my hands were grasping the front of the seat. Bradley was still tied to the chair behind me. Also, they added a remote vibrating egg into my pussy.

"Alright. Twelve strikes with the cane. Since there are eight of us, we have decided that each girl will give you two strikes, and each guy will give you one. I'm quite sure that there will be several more opportunities over the weekend as well." Markus announced. "To make this more interesting, you will count each strike out loud. Failure to do that will mean that strike does not count and will be repeated. Also, you will not remove your hands from the front of the couch. Every time that happens, an additional strike will be added. Do you understand these rules?"

"Yes, Sir." I answered. Lord, what kind of predicament have I gotten myself into now?

[SWISH] [CRACK] "OHHOLYFUCK.............................one." Motherfucker! THAT FUCKING HURT!

[SWISH] [CRACK] "MOTHERFUCKER..................two." Two lines of hot lava were spread across my ass. I almost took my hands off the couch to rub my sore ass.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH............three" I whimpered.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK............four." Suddenly, there were rather strong vibrations in my pussy and ass.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Five." That blow wasn't quite as hard.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "Oooooooohhhhh,,,, Six." Something strange was happening. While the vibrations were building my arousal, the first five strikes broke it a bit. This one seemed to build it.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "Ooooooooooo.... Seven." Yep. Definitely increased horneyness on that one.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "Ahhhhhhh. Eight." That was more of a moan than cry.

"Did you guys see her actually push back into that one?" There were several giggles after Dave's comment.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "Uuuuuuhhhhhh, Nine." The fire was building.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "MMMMMMMMMHHHHHH......Ten." An inferno was beginning to rage. The vibrations in my pussy and ass were taking over.

[SWISH] [CRACK] "UUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH.........Eleven." The vibrators kicked into maximum overdrive. This was not going to be good.

[SWISH] [CRACK] Fireworks exploded in my brain. I lost complete control of my body as I began to thrash and buck as the orgasm overwhelmed me. The pain/pleasure encompassed my entire being.

My eyes opened. I was laying on the couch, and my ass felt like it was on fire. I also noticed that the nipple clamps had been removed. I couldn't see anyone, but I could hear voices. A head with long blonde hair and blue eyes appeared over the back of the couch.

"Finally awake?" asked Jane.

"How long have I been asleep?" It seemed like the most reasonable question to ask at the moment.

"About an hour. Don't worry about it. Bradley has been entertaining us since you passed out." She replied.

Oh, God. What have they been doing to him? I was supposed to be protecting him, and I failed. She must have seen the look in my eyes.

"Don't worry. The guys have been keeping their promise and not been doing anything too bad. Other than a little taunting by them about how big of a slut his mommy is, they really haven't done anything. Us girls, though? Well, we may have played a bit."

Jane helped me sit up so I could look over the back of the couch, and gave me a glass of water to drink. As I was dehydrated, I chugged it down as fast as I could. I saw the other girls stroking his cock, flicking his nipples, cupping his testicles, and kissing him. There were Hickes and bite marks on his chest and around his nipples. I could hear his whimpers as he begged for release.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,498 Followers