Becoming a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, the slut woke up." Markus announced. "I'll bet that poor Brad would really like to cum right now. Unfortunately, I really think that his mommy is too worn out to help him. Perhaps we should just let her go to bed for the night. We can keep entertaining ourselves with Brad for the next few hours. I'm sure that his mommy will be rested enough by morning to finally be able to get him off."

I could see the tears begin forming in Bradley's eyes. I couldn't imagine the torture that he would be under by being sexually teased by the girls over hours and not being able to find release. Fuck this. I was supposed to be the one that they vented on. I needed to protect my son.

"No. I'm fine and ready to go. Please, just let him cum, and I will do whatever you want." I shouted.

"OK. Give him a titty fuck, then we are going to fuck you every way possible."

It seemed that a big part of their humiliation of us was that I would be the only one to make Bradley cum. Resigned to our fate, I got up and walked over to Bradley's chair. Rose handed me a bottle of vegetable oil that she had purloined from the kitchen. Sally and Donna insisted on being the ones to lube up my tits. They spent far more time than necessary massaging the oil in and pinching my nipples. Again, every caress and pinch sent electrical jolts straight down to my pussy.

I leaned forward and wrapped my huge tits around Bradley's cock. Jolts of pleasure shot though me from the contact and my own hands squeezing my tits together. As I was moving my tits up and down his shaft, my nipples would rub against his stomach. There was no touching or vibrators going for me this time. Our 'guests' simply sat around and watched. No, they weren't silent. There were numerous comments thrown our way. 'What a slut', 'Look at that loser boning his own mom's tits', 'Loo, she's getting off on having her own son's cock between her tits', 'This just proves that they are both disgusting perverts'. And those were the politest ones. I don't know what Bradley was thinking of it, but every verbal degradation of me sent fresh jolts to my pussy. I have no idea why, but I was getting off on being humiliated.

I continued to rub my tits up and down Bradley's cock. In the beginning, I was just trying to speed things up and get it over with, but, as my nipples continued to rub against my son and the drug began to take effect, lust took over. I would lean forward and suck on a nipple. Occasionally, at the bottom of a down-stroke, I would take the head of his cock between my lips and lick it. Eventually, I just stuck out my tongue and swirled it around his cock head. The cock ceased belonging to my son. I became another cock for me to worship and enjoy. My pussy was drooling at this point. My brain began screaming at me to finish this cock so I could be filled with more cocks.

"Swallow it all, Slut. We don't want to wait whole you clean up afterwards." I heard someone command.

As I sensed him getting close, I bowed my head down and took as much of his cock as I could in his mouth. As the jets of semen began filling my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could. The taste was sort of bland, yet just a bit salty. I found that it combined with the texture to be something that I really liked. The last dribble came out, and I continued to suck and lick to get the last few drops. I had held the last mouthful. Pulling off his cock, I leaned back and opened my mouth to show him. Locking my eyes with Bradley, I deliberately closed my mouth and made a show of swallowing.

"OK." Markus announced. One more final thing here before we get to the main event tonight. Move Brad over beside the back of the couch, so he gets a prime viewing of me taking his mom's last virginity." I really didn't like the sound of that.

They had me bend over the back of the couch, just as I had for my caning. Bradley was moved beside me, so he was facing me beside my right hip. He watched as my butt plug was removed, then Jane began using three fingers to lube up my ass. As that was going on, Rose began lubing up Markus's cock. Markus leaned over me and lined his cock up with my virgin rosebud. He moved his lips beside my ear and whispered, "When I'm done with you, you will crave having someone fucking your ass."

My asshole was already loosened from the hours of wearing the butt plug and the lubing up from Jane. It didn't take much force for his cockhead to penetrate my sphincter. Once he was in, he paused to allow me to adjust. There was a burning pain, bit it quickly dissipated to a feeling of fullness. A minute later, he pushed in another couple of inches. This was the procedure he used. Every couple of minutes, he would push in a little farther, then pause. Eventually, he had all 9-inches inside me. I felt completely stuffed. When he felt that I had adjusted enough, he began slowly sliding back out, until only about an inch remained inside. Slowly back in again. He kept up the slow rhythm for a few minutes.

I felt something building inside me, but I couldn't tell what it was. It was far different than anything that I had felt previously. Markus began speeding up. The pressure I felt also increased. It took a few more minutes before he was seriously pounding his cock into my ass. After about 10-minutes, I could feel the pressure inside me getting to the breaking point. Markus's cock began to swell inside my ass. That's when he reached around and began stroking my clitty. A second later, and I could feel the pulses of his cock and his seed filling my ass. The pressure broke. I heard a sound that I couldn't comprehend. It was animalistic and wailing. I felt my mouth opened and my vocal cords vibrating. My hips were bucking back into him. Shockwaves flowed through my body. My ass and pussy clamped down in contractions. It occurred to me that the animalistic wailing was coming from me in the throes of orgasm.

Markus waited until my orgasm had passed before pulling out. I could feel his semen dribbling out of my distended asshole. I just laid there over the couch without the energy to stand up. Holy Shit! That was new. My first anal orgasm. Deep down, and I couldn't even admit this to myself at the time, I knew that it wouldn't be my last one.

Change of venue. We all moved to my bedroom with the king-sized bed. I'm not stupid; I figured what this meant. It was apparently gang-bang time. I had no idea what new humiliations awaited me there. Bradley had been untied at this point. We were informed that I was the main entertainment for the rest of the night, and Bradley was to be the butler. At least he wasn't going to become the maid. It was Bradley's job to refresh drinks and bring snacks as I was getting fucked. We were told that if Bradley behaved and did a good job, he would be rewarded. If not, the deal that we had made where the guys left him alone would be void. He was given an apron and a notepad for orders. When he wasn't busy with his tasks, he was to stand in the corner and watch my ravishment.

How can I describe the next four hours? There are some words; 'Airtight' consumed a lot of the time. After all, there were eight of them and only one of me. 'Cream-pie' is another word that I learned. No, I wasn't the only one getting fucked. A few times, the guys were fucking their girlfriends while I was otherwise occupied. I was tasked with cleaning out the girlfriends afterwards. All eight of them did every hole I had, some multiple times. All four guys also had at least one titty fuck from me.

Bradley did get rewarded. In fact, this became a semi-regular occurrence over the weekend. They made a game of it. When they had decided that he had earned a reward, they gave him a coin to flip. If he flipped heads, he got to chose to either fuck my mouth or tits. Tails, he could choose pussy or ass. By Sunday night, he had fucked every available option.

I lost count of the orgasms I had. Every once in a while, I would be handed either a glass of water from the pitcher that they had set on the nightstand, or a glass of wine that one of them had gotten for me. Strangely, Bradley was never asked to get my drinks. My strongest orgasms were when I had a cock in all three holes, and they all orgasmed together. There was one time when two of the girls were using strap-ons on me, as I was eating out a third girl. At some point, I simply passed out from exhaustion.

I woke to the smell of coffee in the morning. It took me a minute to realize where I was. There was something different that I couldn't immediately place. It was when I tried to move that it hit me. Damn, I was sore. There were also a couple of arms and legs touching me. This was not how I normally woke up. That's when the memories of last nigh came back. Shit! I began dreading what today was going to bring. I guess that when I shifted, it woke up the two people that I was entwined with.

I looked to the right and saw Markus. He yawned and stretched for a minute before addressing me.

"Damn. Morning already?" He mumbled. Then he looked at me and gave his orders. "We have a long day ahead of us. You have 45-minutes to shower and fix breakfast for us. You can wear an apron while you cook. Tell Brad that he can wear shorts while serving us. We don't want to look at his junk while we eat."

Moving as fast as I could, it still took 50-minutes before the food was set on the table. When I got downstairs to the kitchen, Donna and Sally were already there with coffee going and the juice already out. I was handed a glass of juice and a fresh cup of coffee. Toast, eggs, bacon, and hash browns. There was also coffee, juice, and milk to drink. This time, there was no place for Bradley to sit. He played waiter as I was the waitress. We were allowed to eat quickly before cleaning up after they were done.

After everything was cleaned up from breakfast, Bradley and I were standing in front of Markus in the livingroom.

"You were 5-minutes late with breakfast this morning. That calls for a punishment. Since you were both at fault for being late, you both deserve to be punished. What I've decided to do, is to punish Bradley by having him whip you. You are going to get two strikes for every minute. That means that Bradley has to whip you 10-times. Five will be on your ass, and five will be on your tits. To make sure that he doesn't go easy on you, there will be a reward for proper whipping and a punishment for going too easy. The reward is that Bradley will be allowed to flip the coin and fuck you as indicated. The punishment will be five extra strokes on your pussy as well as 10 on Brads ass delivered by me. I guarantee you; you do NOT want that to happen."

It seems that Bradley took that to heart. It was the ninth stroke. The second to last one on my tits. Bradley made a direct strike across both nipples when I broke. The last stroke also hit my nipples. If the one before it sent me into the stratosphere, the last one launched me into full orbit. It took 10-minutes for me to recover from that orgasm.

Once I recovered, the first order of business was for me to suck off all four cocks, then eat all four pussies. I was getting much better at both tasks. Lord knows, I had gotten plenty of practice at it last night.

It was after that when Markus decided to add another humiliation to us. I was sat on the couch with Bradley kneeling in front of me. Yeah, you can see where this is going. Although it was intended as a humiliation for us, I prefer to look at it as them giving Bradley a skill that he can use later in life when he gets a girlfriend and future wife. Jane and Sally were kneeling beside him, giving Bradley advice as they had him licking my pussy. While it wasn't a huge orgasm, he did manage to get me off after about 20-minutes. I'm also glad that they had him do it first thing in the morning. It would have been beyond humiliating for him if I had their cum in my pussy that he would have licked out.

Both Saturday and Sunday were long days for both Bradley and me. I was used almost constantly, except for the couple of times where I passed out and was allowed to rest. Lunch and dinner found me under the table servicing them as they ate. Bradley was relegated to butler duty and watching as I was degraded further and further. I was constantly kept aroused by them. My begging to be fucked became the theme to the weekend. They turned me into a depraved slut. There were even a couple of times when I begged them to let me fuck my own son when they were resting.

Sunday evening concluded with all eight of them taking turns making me air-tight. When one would orgasm, another immediately took their place. Around and around it went, until every one of them had taken multiple turns with me. They got dressed and left me a pile of jelly in the middle of the livingroom. Bradley somehow managed to get me upstairs and bathed before laying me in bed.

Epilogue:

True to their word, all the harassment and bullying of Bradley stopped. There were even a couple of times when someone else tried to pick on him when Markus stepped up and put a stop to it. Personally, I became a lot less conservative with clothes around the house. I justified it to myself by thinking that it didn't make sense to lock the barn door after the horses have already escaped. Basically, Bradley had already seen everything, so what did it matter? Secretly, I was hoping that he would just throw me over the couch and fuck the shit out of me.

Sometime, either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, I had been broken. My libido had been shifted into overdrive with the accelerator on the floor. I was constantly horney and kept dreaming of being taken by a group of people and used. I kept looking at my son with lust filled eyes. Yes, I remembered the few times that they had him fuck my pussy and ass. I had to go online and order several more toys. Even a couple pair of nipple clamps. I paid through the nose for overnight delivery, too.

It was a Friday afternoon, two months after the event. I was naked except for a pair of 6-inch open toed CFM pumps when Bradley walked in the door.

"Damn, mom. Can you put some clothes on?" He said.

"Uuummm, Bradley? Do you remember the specifics of the deal we made with Markus?" I asked.

"Of course, mom. We put up with the weekend from hell, and he leaves us alone forever. He's upheld his part of the deal. In fact, he's even stopped other people from trying to bully me. What about it?"

'Weeelllllll, there was another small part of it that he said."

"What do you mean? I thought that after that horrible weekend, that was the last of it." Bradley questioned.

"Not exactly." I replied. "He said that once we completed that weekend, he would stop harassing you and never contact us again.

"Yeah. So?" He was really confused then.

"Uuuuuuummmmmm. Do you recall him also saying that he wouldn't stop us from contacting him?"

"Mom! What are you saying?"

"Bradley, please go shower, change into some nice clothes and set the table for dinner. We have eight guests coming over for the weekend."

THE END

OK. So this may not be the end. If I get to it, I may continue this where Emma is turned into a gang-bang whore and rented out, then becomes the Company whore for Markus's father. I have a few ideas, but not a lot of time right now to get to them.