Becoming a Wife and Mother

Story Info
Therapist helps hard-edged woman to soften and swell.
5k words
4.54
47.3k
86

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
434 Followers

Tanya was a skinny, hard-edged New Yorker. At 27 years old, she was mature and self-possessed but had cool to spare, from her edgy haircut to her black designer wardrobe. Thanks to a generous trust fund, she was able to work as a professional dabbler-- interning at a fashion magazine, assisting at photo shoots, collecting the latest designer fashions, hobnobbing at high society parties. Living her "dream."

But somehow, she wasn't happy. She went to her analyst regularly, who confirmed she had depression and anxiety. The high-priced shrink didn't seem to help though, even after years of weekly sessions and medications. None of it seemed to relieve Tanya's existential malaise.

Tanya found herself discussing her unhappiness with a New Age-y friend at work one day, who mentioned a holistic healer who was currently making waves in the integrated therapy community with an innovative new approach to energy healing. This woman, Dr. Clara, was supposed to work by connecting women to their sacred feminine power.

This healer was in constant demand, and very difficult to get an appointment with -- and it was tear-jerkingly expensive. This piqued Tanya's curiosity. She was curious, if skeptical, about these mystical New Age healing modalities. Through her connection with the fashion mag, she was able to get an "in" and to have an appointment in a mere six weeks. She looked forward to it with curiosity and a little anticipation.

This Dr. Clara's office was in a fashionable part of Brooklyn. Tanya entered the quiet waiting area, soft lighting complimenting the pink walls. She felt like she was in a womb. The door opened and the previous client exited Dr. Clara's office - a beautiful woman, heavily pregnant, her breasts on display in a plunging tight red dress. Her wide belly and hips were wrapped like a beautiful present, her long curling hair exuding a rich perfume as she walked by. She acknowledged Tanya with a small smile and Tanya looked down quickly. The woman made her uncomfortable somehow.

Dr. Clara's stepped out of the office. "You must be Tanya."

A soft, accented voice - Brazilian? Tanya stood up, nodded, followed her in, and sat in the soft purple arm chair that Dr. Clara offered her. She was statuesque, perfectly proportioned, with a soft pink chiffon dress that accentuated her curves and long dark curling hair that made her look a bit like a mermaid.

"How are you feeling today, Tanya? How can I help you?" Tanya explained her past diagnoses and her lack of fulfillment, her neurotic irritation.

Dr. Clara nodded understandingly. "It's a common problem in today's society, especially in cities. Society divorces us from our bodies, from our true selves." She met Tanya's eye.

"I work not by analyzing your pathologies, Tanya, but by connecting you to your sensuality- the pleasure of life. My practice is centered around the expression of the sacred feminine. If you become my client, I would like you to commit to at least six months of my guidance and observe the changes that occur in your life. I believe within a year that we can free you of the unpleasant feelings you say you experience each day."

Tanya raised her eyebrows. It sounded too good to be true, but Dr. Clara's gentle confidence encouraged her.

"Wow! Well-- Ok. I mean. Where do we begin?"

Dr. Clara led her through some relaxation exercises: deep breathing, visualizations, and the repetition of certain affirmations. Tanya felt very calm and open to suggestion. Toward the end of the session, Dr. Clara's tone shifted.

"Now Tanya, I have homework for you. Our initial focus is going to be on increasing sensuality in your life. The easiest way to begin this is with food."

Tanya began to explain her diet - gluten free, vegan, no sugar - when Dr. Clara interrupted her. "This assignment is about pleasure. I want you to find one pleasureful thing to eat each day, and to eat it without guilt. I want you to savor it, swim in its flavors and smells. Imagine going to an elegant cafe and ordering a delicious slice of cheesecake and slowly eating the whole thing, or even just a single chocolate truffle. You will do this each day, and you will write it down for me in this small book. I will review the book at each of our next four sessions. See you next week!"

Before Tanya could argue further, she was swept out of the office and was back on the street. She felt confused by the doctor's instructions - they seemed so petty against the scope of Tanya's broader problems. But she didn't question carrying out the instruction. She felt an unwavering confidence in this new doctor- she felt fully under her command.

That night, Tanya bought her favorite chocolate bar for the first time in months. After her spartan dinner of steamed broccoli and 4 oz of chicken breast, Tanya unwrapped the chocolate and allowed herself a small square. She felt electrified by its flavor. The rich, decadent explosion of sweetness and buttery, toasted cocoa beans. The chocolate had more flavor than she could ever remember before. She allowed herself one more small piece and again closed her eyes in pleasure. Did she just moan? She found herself finishing the entire bar before she wrote it down in the small book.

The next week was full of similar revelations. At brunch with her catty friends, she ordered stuffed French toast and finished it down to the last crumb as her friends quaffed mimosas and eyed her empty plate uncomfortably. "Aren't you worried about CALORIES?" Jeannette asked. "I thought you were gluten free!" spat Miriam. "I know," Tanya said calmly, "but it's this new therapist I'm working with. Adjusting my diet is part of her modality. I'm giving it a shot for now." The others shook their heads and Tanya felt a little out of place. She didn't feel the guilt and horror they seemed to feel- almost as if they were threatened by the pleasure of decadent foods.

Each week, Dr. Clara reviewed Tanya's small notebook approvingly. "Very nice choices, very pleasureful, yes?" She asked. Tanya nodded. She had branched out from desserts, and had begun enjoying fried chicken, fois gras, and cheese boards. The pleasure shown on her face, which looked relaxed and a little softer and fuller. Tanya's brow knit uncertainly.

"Any concerns so far about the treatment?" Dr. Clara asked.

"Yes," Tanya started. "I'm a little unhappy about the effect of all this on my figure. I've worked hard to look good in designer clothes. I can't lose my size 0. Lately some of my clothes have been getting a little tight."

Dr. Clara nodded. "Yes, this is a common concern. Now we move to the next stage. I am going to work with you a little on our affirmations." She brought out a beautiful crystal pendant. "Focus on this crystal, Tanya, and repeat after me." The session passed quickly, and Tanya felt a comforting certainty when she stood to leave.

"Now, your new homework. For the next four weeks, we are going to focus on the sensuality of clothing. I want you to buy one new dress each week and to wear it at least one day a week. I want each dress you buy to celebrate your body-- show it off, invite attention to it. I want you to select colors that you identify with sexual excitement, flirtation, mystery! Select fabrics that are soft and comfortable. Allow these dresses to be an expression of your sensual adventure. I look forward to seeing you in our next session."

Tanya left the office a little dazed. Eating and shopping had never been part of her past therapist's conversations. She felt confused but excited. She spent the next few days hitting her favorite shops, looking for the right kind of fabric and cut. But she was disappointed that she couldn't seem to find what she was looking for in the edgy, streamlined minimalism of her favorite boutiques. They hardly sold dresses, much less the kind she had in mind now.

A little discouraged, she hit a consignment shop on her way home and rifled idly through the racks. Suddenly she saw it- a rich magenta velvet minidress with a deep sweetheart neckline and a flared skirt, just her size. It tucked in just under the breasts but was loose around the waist. As she looked at the label, she realized it was a maternity dress. "Oh well, still exactly what I was thinking of."

She went to try it on. Her angular figure had softened recently, and she was pleased that she had some subtle cleavage. The short skirt highlighted the slight curve of her thighs. She felt sexy, and most importantly- very free. Without any constrictions on her waist, she felt like dancing, and the skirt flared playfully as she turned around. This was the one!

Forgetting about her concerns about her size, Tanya spent the next four weeks excitedly shopping more, and buying up more of her new favorite brands online. Her once austere closet now was bursting with velvet and lace, minidresses, strappy bustier tops with flirty skirts. She found herself wearing her new dresses every day, not just on the days she went to see Dr. Clara.

One afternoon, she was at a cafe near her work clad in a bustier silk dress in a bubblegum pink floral print with a short, billowy skirt. Her growing cleavage was spilling out of the top a little as she sat lustily tucking into a crème brûlée. She was up a few sizes already and a little weight was showing in her soft arms and rounding cheeks. A work colleague recognized her.

"Tanya, is that you?" She looked up. It was Terese, a bleached blonde with razor sharp hips and cheekbones who was wearing tiny round spectacles and baggy pants with masculine brogues.

"Oh hey, Terese! Yes it's me!" Tanya said nonchalantly as she licked the creamy dessert off of her fingers. "How are you?"

Terese gave her a puzzled and slightly horrified stare. "Oh, just fine. I've been on keto and paleo now since summer, and I've just got some pieces for Fashion week. Are you still at the magazine?"

Tanya nodded. "Oh yes! You haven't seen me lately because I'm working on the concept for a new maternity spotlight! You know, some of the biggest names right now are working on maternity design. I'm actually wearing one of the pieces now, and I'm not even pregnant!" She smiled brightly, gesturing to the silky flared skirt.

"Well -You look great! Cheers!" said Terese awkwardly before she hurried away. Tanya returned nonchalantly to the rich dessert. It surprised her how much topics like maternity and motherhood made some of her colleagues uncomfortable, but it was an important part of life for a woman. It was a sacred expression of women's power, after all.

During the next few months, Dr. Clara continued to address different aspects of Tanya's life.

Tanya began to wear more flattering make-up and to have her nails and waxing done regularly. She purchased an array of new underwear sets, and developed an affinity for Belgian lingerie that enhanced her growing breasts - in her new push-up bras, they now looked huge! She canceled her sadistic personal trainer and took up gentle yoga and belly dancing-- "sensual" exercises, according to Dr. Clara. She got off her antidepressant and anti anxiety medications and birth control and started taking new vitamins and herbal supplements that Dr. Clara said would support her immune, hormonal and reproductive systems - systems all interrelated and that needed lots of nutrients. She grew out her hair and began letting it curl and wave naturally. Her natural chestnut blonde made her look like a flirty princess in her sexy, short dresses.

Her weight gain continued, and she was up to a size 10 before long, but it didn't bother her in the least. She enjoyed feeling like she had real breasts for once in her life, and she enjoyed the attention she began to receive from men. It was almost constant- the wolf whistles and cat calls, especially if the wind caught her short skirts and show off her now-chubby thighs and widening behind.

She found herself complaining about the unwanted male attention to Dr. Clara.

"Why do you not enjoy it, Tanya, this attention from men? When is the last time you had a man in your life?"

"Three years...?" Tanya offered sheepishly.

Dr. Clara nodded. "You need male energy in your life, Tanya, to complement your growing female energy. The contrast will enhance and empower you. Strong male energy is extremely positive when it is met by strong female energy. It's when the female tries to assume male power that things go wrong. Why don't we work with the crystal now?"

She led Tanya through more relaxations and affirmations with the crystal as a focus. Before Tanya knew it, she was back on the street feeling calm and collected, sashaying her cute behind a little as she walked to the subway.

She passed a construction site and heard a voice call out.

"Hey Mamacita! What you doing tonight, baby?"

She looked up and saw a dark eyed man in a hard hat grinning at her from the scaffolding. She stopped and smiled flirtatiously at him. "I'm all yours, handsome, if you can give me a good meal and a good time!" He grinned even wider. "Oh really baby? When can I pick you up? Give me your number!" She approached him and they exchanged numbers. His hand brushed her slightly as she waved goodbye. She had a date!

That night, she picked out one of her sexiest and most powerful dresses to wear for her date, Diego. She had selected a red velvet mini dress that left very little to the imagination. She could tell he had strong male energy and that she needed to bring her strongest female energy to meet his.

He picked her up and they went to a "sauce joint" in the neighborhood, the kind of shmaltzy Italian place her "cool" past self would never have patronized. She and Diego shared a bottle of red, and he watched her with smoldering eyes as she gobbled up every bit of her saucy, cheesy chicken parmigiana. He leaned forward and caressed her hand sensually.

"I love a woman with a good appetite. Appetite for food, appetite for life - appetite for love." He smiled flirtatiously and she blushed deeply. Her tight red dress was showing off her sumptuous chest. Her chubby arms were bare and he could see that his touch gave her goosebumps. "Let's go back to my place for dessert, Mamacita. I can make you a panna cotta that will make you cry out in pleasure." She blushed deeper as he added, "and I want to hear your pleasure tonight. All of it."

As they walked to his apartment, he insinuated his arm around her waist. Her waistline had thickened a little and he seemed to enjoy kneading her soft chubby rolls as he leaned over and gently smelled her hair. When they got to his apartment, he sat her down on the couch and he wrapped his arms around her. He caressed her full breasts and brought his hands down to her belly, rubbing its soft roundness gently and with delight.

"Mm, beautiful lady, I can tell you need a little more to eat. Stay here and sip this Porto. I have a sweet treat to make you." She leaned back and sipped the glass of sweet wine while he bustled about in the kitchen. When he returned, he had a decadent caramel and cream dessert. She was surprised as he spooned it into her mouth, but she took it greedily. He continued spoon feeding her, his hand returning to her soft belly, pressing gently into her, massaging her very womb.

After spooning one particularly large bite of sweet cream between her lips, he leaned in and kissed her, sharing the dessert between their two mouths. "This is what I want to feel you with, Mama. To share my sweetness with you." Her eyes lowered and she nodded, and they continued kissing.

He caressed her breasts, lovingly removing her bra and roughly gripping each large breast in his hand. "Nice and juicy, mama" he growled in her ear. "I want to make you juicier still. I want to see you big and milky, Mama. I want your sexy body to feed my baby."

Tanya was shocked but she was so turned on, she couldn't stop him if she wanted to. He kissed her deeply, his tongue plunging assertively down her throat--taking what he wanted, what he needed.

Her pussy responded in kind by swelling and juicing profusely, readying her to mate with this confident male. He reached under her dress as he tongued her mouth, his strong hands kneading and gripping her big bottom and thighs. He growled in pleasure. "Mmm Gordita," he murmured in her ear as he sucked on her earlobe.

A little drunkenly, she fumbled for his zipper. He stopped her. "No, no. Let me take care of you, mami," he whispered between kisses. She felt him pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. The room was clean and pleasant, darkened and inviting. He laid her down and she felt him gently tug her panties down, and now she was completely naked. He removed his clothing and brought her under the blanket.

He continued kissing her as he continued exploring her lower parts. His strong fingers brushed up against her puffy pussy lips, and he felt her rich nectar juicing out. She heard him inhale sharply as his fingers dipped in between her legs, feeling the hot wet folds of her womanhood.

My female power, she thought. And she knew she needed to meet his manly power in order to fulfill her needs as a woman. He lowered his mouth to inhale and suck her pussy, and she started to moan as he brought her to ecstasy.

Her mind was playing the affirmations she had learned, as her body rocketed toward an orgasmic release. This is a strong man, I need this man to make me a woman. I need his body inside me to complete me. I need his cum deep inside of me to make me complete.

She cried out and Diego's cock grew even harder as he felt her release against his mouth and lips, her pussy spasming in pleasure - driving him to bring his thick member up to her puffy pussy lips and gently push forward. Her slick folds made it easy- he thrust one, two times and he was fully seated inside of her, mating her. Her pussy stretched wide around his base, taking in the rutting heat of this fertile male. It lubricated furiously to allow his entry, his potent thrusts carrying her deeper into ecstasy.

"He's not wearing a condom," she realized abruptly as she felt the warm heat of his naked cock thrusting int her. It felt so good, so right. The sensuality of enfolding him within her-- it reminded her of the rich desserts, the sensual fabrics, the soft and gentle changes she had made to her life in the last few months. She realized this natural, hot, slippery sex was the next stage in her training with Dr. Clara --that this was the next expression of her female power.

She bore down on his cock, squeezing passionately each time he thrust deep, willing herself to come on him and to invite his cum as deep as possible into her body. She raised her legs and wrapped them around him, trapping him. His hot thrusts grew more passionate as he realized what her body was communicating: that she wanted to be seeded, to be bred, to receive his cum as deeply as possible.

His heavy breathing peaked as he grunted and a warm wet flood entered Tanya's tight cunt, her body seizing up as she felt the tide break, and she came again and again with his slippery semen deep inside her, dripping sensuously out in a white cream between her pink, engorged pussy lips. They kissed passionately as they caught their breath, then Tanya motioned for him to look between her legs at the obscene cream pie. She took her finger and collected a scoop of his oozing cum, and brought it to her lips and sucked it in.

"You were right, I did need more dessert," she said huskily as they continued kissing and began once again to make love.

***

Tanya was excited about her next week's appointment with Dr. Clara. She felt on some level that she had fulfilled the doctor's expectations of her -- that she had connected with and embodied her female power, and was now reaping the rewards: a healthy body image, a healthy appetite, a playful femininity, an exciting and highly sexual new relationship.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
434 Followers
12