Becoming a Wife and Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had seen Diego almost every night since their first encounter, and their love making was indefatigable. They could go five times in one night. He marveled at her insatiable desire, and she worshipped his stamina and aggressive maleness-- it so fully complemented the passive and receiving femininity that she was cultivating in herself.

Dr. Clara smiled knowingly as Tanya entered the door. Tanya's perfume was a rich floral one that day, her now-large chest encased in a floral purple lace dress that skimmed her hips and flounced out, hiding her chubby belly and accentuating her juicy behind. She beamed at the doctor.

"My dear, I smell sex all over you. You have the appearance of a woman in love," the doctor said approvingly. Tanya blushed. She began to tell the doctor about Diego.

The doctor silenced her. "What's important now is not to analyze, but to celebrate and receive. You are growing your garden, and we must celebrate this moment and prepare your body and mind for its beautiful fruit."

She brought out the crystal as she said this, and Tanya was distracted instantly from questioning the doctor's statement. She followed the doctor in new deep breathing exercises, new visualizations, and affirmations that sounded strange and confusing-- about acting as a vessel, welcoming new life. Her homework for the next four weeks was to celebrate her love for the new man in her life, and to find ways to show gratitude and honor his strong male energy.

The session was over before she knew it, and she found herself walking home with excitement. She had another date with Diego tonight, and she couldn't wait to enfold him in her arms and tell him for the first time that she loved him. She dressed beautifully in her sexiest panties, and when he came to her door she had cooked an exquisite, rich meal. As they sat down to eat, she slipped into his lap and straddled him, her chubby body rubbing against his eagerly. "Diego baby, before we eat, can we- can we please make love?"

He chuckled and carried her to the bedroom where their eager tongues entangled. Her body was thoroughly his- he knew every inch of it now, and even her panting wet pussy was leaking cum from their previous night's tryst. He noted the stretch marks on her breasts and thighs where she had gained weight recently, and he kneaded her belly lovingly, observing that even in their first days of love that she had gained a little weight with the added seduction of rich meals and alcohol. He was intoxicated by her voluptuous beauty, and knew he wanted her in every way.

Tanya was orgasmic, and came on his fingers, on his mouth and of course on his dick. She panted "I love you, Diego" as she squeezed out her final orgasm in rhythm to his powerful ejacilation into her. They feel asleep for a short while, then resumed their loving dinner and evening in. Tanya cooked and cleaned that night, and for the next few nights after whether they stayed at his house or hers. She strove to show him in all ways that she was a devoted woman and capable housekeeper, showering attention and care on her male, her king.

The nights became weeks, and her sessions with Dr. Clara each week continued to incorporate new affirmations, always with the crystal there to calm and comfort her.

She always found herself more eager and more solicitous of Diego's comfort and approval after these sessions. She quickly learned to make all of his favorite meals, and was often at his house before him, his laundry done and a hot meal on the stove, as she there dressed up sexily and ready and eager to please him sexually as soon as he came home from work. The nights wore on as they made passionate love, her cries echoing in his bedroom as she came on his dick, he exploding hotly deep inside of her before kissing softly until they fell asleep.

Tanya was aware in this time that something was missing- she was distracted about something. She had gotten a promotion at work to lead the monthly maternity feature and was now a junior fashion editor. She had gone up two sizes since meeting Diego, but she was still wearing many of her old bras and dresses because she loved how tight they were, how her body overflowed them. She felt so sensual and so brimming with beauty and female power.

That was why it was a surprise when one morning she woke up next to Diego and ran straight for the toilet, wretching violently. He woke as well, and came up softly behind her. "Tanya, mi amor, when did you last bleed?" Wiping her mouth and her tearful eyes, she stopped to think. It had been a while.

She got out her work calendar. she sucked in her breath. "Seven weeks," she said uncertainly. Oh God, could it be true? Had she really gone this long with Diego and not even thought of the consequences? Could she really be pregnant? Had this been what she had wanted all along?

Diego held her softly. "Mami," he said gently. "Isn't this what you wanted? You seduce me every day with your beautiful body, your love. I am your man, and I thought you wanted me to be..." he hesitated, and looked down and touched her belly gently, "the father of your child."

Tanya cried against his neck, uncertain of herself. She nodded and straightened next to him. "I'm sorry Diego, I need to get a test and find out if it's true. And I need an emergency session with my therapist, this is just overwhelming for me right now." He looked at her, worried, but nodded. He was deeply in love with her, even if he was confused by her behavior.

That afternoon, Tanya rushed into Dr. Clara's office, furious and emotional. The doctor looked at her calmly. "Tanya, what is wrong? Why are you so upset?" Tanya gulped in her breath, sobbing as she spoke, "I'm- I'm...pregnant, Dr. Clara. Diego got me pregnant. I haven't been using birth control. I think I love him but I'm not - I'm not ready..." she broke off, crying.

Dr. Clara put a gentle arm around her shoulders. "I know it's an emotional time for you, my darling. I know. Let me help you. Here, let me help you relax." Out came the crystal. The doctor's soothing voice comforted Tanya. She began to feel calmer, safer. The minutes flew by as she repeated the doctor's calm affirmations.

When she left the office that afternoon, she hurried to Diego's house with something important to tell him. She made his favorite dish, and dressed up sexily as usual. Soon he arrived.

"Tanya! Mi amor! Mami, I'm so happy to see you. I worried for you all day." He enfolded her in his arms.

She kissed him. "Diego, I have something important to tell you." He waited patiently. "I took a test today; and I am pregnant. Diego, we're going to have a baby. You've made me a mommy and...I couldn't be happier! I love you!" And she rushed into his arms, her lips seeking his, kissing him deeply. His eyes sparkled.

"Ohhh I knew it! I knew you were! The way we love every night, mami, I knew you would have a fat belly soon." His hand reached down to rub her womb. "Mami, there might be twins in there as much love as we made together. Now I have something to tell you too."

He got down on one knee, and pulled a small box out of his pocket. Tanya gasped. "Mi amor, will you marry me? I am a hard-working man, but I want to be your husband! I want to be the father of your child." He kissed her hand reverently. A tear came to Tanya's eye. "Oh my love- there's nothing - nothing I want more than to be your wife and the mother of your child."

***

Two years later...

Ricki was a young account executive at a Wall Street firm. She felt tired of living life with her elbows out, always competing to keep up with male colleagues, and to stay competitive with other women she worked with--thin, smart, internationally educated financial wunderkinds. Her life was just too demanding.

She had heard about a new healing center in Dumbo, and when she entered the calming pink lobby her frayed nerves immediately felt calmer. More...receptive somehow. She almost bumped into a woman exiting the elevator.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The woman exclaimed. She was a "thick" woman with a lot of voluptuous curves. Her wavy chestnut hair fell sexily over one eye like Veronica Lake, her make-up perfectly applied to her soft chubby face. She was pushing a pink stroller and had on a low-cut silk magenta mini dress. As she passed, Ricki saw that she sported a big third trimester belly under her large swollen mammaries. The woman had a body like a goddess-- a fertility goddess!

The big, beautiful woman smiled at Ricki knowingly, and Ricki quickly averted her eyes. Something about her made Ricki feel slightly uncomfortable. She turned away, hurrying to her appointment. She looked forward to learning what Dr. Clara had in store for her.

12