Becoming a Wife and Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers

"I didn't know you...had a family, Rachel!" Rich stammered. He felt worse than ever about firing her.

Rachel laughed merrily, a pretty sound. "Oh no, Melly and James aren't mine. I'm their nanny! They've been my little dumplings for about six months now. I'm just taking them for a walk while their Mommy's at home taking care of their new baby sister." She lifted Melanie to the ground, shooing her off to go play on the nearby swings.

Rich gestured to the bench. "Would you like to sit down for a bit?"

Rachel beamed and nodded. "Yes, it's time for James' bottle anyway." She sat down next to Rich, and pulled the younger child into her arms, found his bottle and began gently feeding him. She did it all so naturally. Rich was captivated, watching her. It was so unexpected to meet her like this.

"I, um, I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday," Rich began awkwardly. "I took a lot of tongue-lashing at the office as soon as everyone got the news. I didn't realize you had such a large fan club."

Rachel looked up from the cooing baby and smiled modestly at him. "Oh, I wouldn't say that. I was part of a great team. I'm sorry I got so emotional. It just caught me by surprise. I have been going through some changes these last few months and I didn't-- well, I didn't realize it might cost me my job."

Rich inclined his head toward her. He wondered what she meant by "changes." He had vaguely noticed her putting on weight, but she looked better than ever to him. He liked the way she was filling out the snugly fitting pink dress she wore right now. He could smell her perfume again, and see the subtle red tints in her long brown hair. Her large blue eyes caught his; and she smiled. She'd noticed him checking her out.

He cleared his throat. "Changes? You mean, as in, that new federal project at work?"

Rachel smiled and shook her head. "No, no, changes like...my values have changed. I used to think my job was a ladder I needed to climb to get somewhere, that I was headed toward something. But lately I've realized my priorities are to care about people, to be there for people. To start a family eventually and become a mother." Her eyes were soft. Rich was transfixed. "I haven't found the right guy yet, but I know he's just around the corner."

She smiled and met Rich's eye. They were silent for a moment while the baby continued to nurse softly at the bottle.

They sat in a comfortable silence. Rachel had not met Rich socially before, and she was surprised by how relaxed she felt around him. At work, he was strictly business. But now she noticed small details about him. The manly veins on his forearms, set off against his glinting watch. The greying temples over the square jaw. His tasteful clothes, expensive and high-quality, but worn-in and not trendy. His whole demeanor communicated one word to Rachel: "provider." She almost licked her lips.

She looked up, startled, and realized he had caught her checking him out. She blushed, sat up straight and called out. "Come on, Melly, say goodbye to Mr. Rich! We better be heading back." Rachel stood up. Rich stood up too. He had been surprised to share that moment with her, and he wasn't quite ready for her to leave.

"Say, can - can I get you coffee or dinner some time? I know I haven't made a good impression because of what happened yesterday, but I'd--I'd like to spend more time talking." He was awkward. He knew he shouldn't be asking her out, but he couldn't help it. He was intrigued by her.

Rachel nodded happily. "Yeah, for sure. Give me your number. Let's get together tomorrow night, I'm not on nanny duty. Have you been to Luigi's around the corner? It's one of my favorites. Maybe 7?" She smiled, collected the two children, and pushed the stroller away, sashaying her broad hips as she walked. He watched, mesmerized by her big rear and thighs as she slowly walked away. Rich could have sworn she gave him a little wink as she turned to go.

His heart was throwing off sparks. He hadn't even realized the chemistry he had with this girl- just yesterday, his coworker- and he was grateful and mystified that she didn't seem to hold her termination against him. In fact, she'd been downright flirtatious! It was hard to admit, but those things she said about parenthood and family were like music to his ears. It was so hard, especially in the city, to find women who weren't on the fast track. He went home whistling, thinking happy thoughts of how Rachel had filled out that dress.

***

Dr. Clara took the news of Rachel's upcoming date very calmly. "You say there's an age difference, but Rachel, this man sounds like a good provider. You're looking for a provider. You need a man who will provide. A man must give to you. It is a woman's role to receive." They had been discussing the loss of the job, and this sudden turn of events. Any misgivings Rachel had were easily cleared away as Dr. Clara spoke.

"Let's do some work with the crystal now, Rachel. I want you to focus on the opportunity to receive this new man in your life, where formerly your career had been. It may be that this is the role you have been seeking, and we need to open ourselves to exploring it. Please take a deep breath."

An hour later, Rachel was stumbling out of the office, a dopey smile pasted on her face. She had to get ready for her date that night. She was so excited! She had never realized what a catch Rich was when they worked together. Thank goodness she hadn't missed her chance! And if she hadn't been fired, none of this would have happened. She began to feel grateful that things worked out the way they did.

She got home to her apartment to start getting ready for her date. Some boxes of giveaway clothes were by the door--mostly workout and athletic gear that no longer fit her. She never used that stuff now, her gym membership long ago cancelled. She did some light yoga each morning but otherwise had embraced the softening of her figure. She mostly wore loose, stretchy dresses now, and only noticed her weight gain when she kept having to buy new bras and panties. She was up to a DD cup now, though she had started the year in a C. She sighed. The lacy lingerie sets she loved were expensive. But she wasn't bothered at all by her thick new body. She had so many other things to think about!

Her chubby legs were waxed, and her pudgy feet perfectly manicured. She showered and dried her long hair, it had grown out so much since the spring! It was now down her back. She tied it up in a messy braid, the pieces of hair poking out flirtatiously in all directions.

She rooted through her closet and found the perfect red minidress to wear. This would send the right message to Rich. It was one of those Dr.Clara had encouraged her to buy. It was expensive. Some designer. But it was actually a maternity dress - the plunging neckline showed off her new assets up top, but the loose middle hid her soft belly rolls. In fact, the way it was cut even suggested the hint of a baby belly. She liked that, she decided. It would give Rich something to think about.

When 7 pm rolled around, she was waiting outside as he walked up to greet her. He took her hand and kissed both her cheeks, and they went in. A glass of red, some antipasto and then he was watching her in wonder as she tucked into a veal parmegiana. "Their's is the best," she declared. "I've been trying to master this recipe at home. I've almost got it."

Rich smiled. "You like to cook?"

Rachel nodded enthusiastically, a little sauce dripping from her lip. "I make EVERYTHING at home! It just comes naturally. I love to cook, I'm just not happy unless there's something in the oven. Cookies, a roast, you name it."

Rich smiled. He liked seeing such a sexy woman eating heartily, and celebrating food so enthusiastically. There was something different about her. She was so comfortable in her body. He reached across the table and tentatively touched her hand.

"I really want to apologize, you know, for what happened. But honestly, I'm glad that things worked out this way. I mean, that we can meet socially in this way." He was gazing into her eyes. She blushed.

"I know, me too. I was thinking about it, and a job's a job, I can find that anywhere. But a real connection -- with someone special..." she let her voice trail off. She hardly knew Rich, yet she had worked with him for years. She realized now she had always found him handsome, but that side of her had been so repressed. Expressing her attraction to him had never even been an option. "I always thought you were so handsome, you know?" She smiled flirtatiously.

He stammered. "Oh-oh really? I'm glad I didn't notice. I would have had to fire you a lot sooner." They smiled at each other. Beneath the table, their knees touched. "Why don't we get out of here soon?" She breathed. "I've got a tiramisu all made up at my house, I'd love for you to try some." Rich felt his heart do a somersault.

They walked slowly back to her place; stopping to gaze at the moonlight. Their fingers touched as they walked, then easily slid against each other. They were holding hands. He told her about growing up near the salt marshes north of Boston, and she told him about her childhood in Texas. Their chemistry was so natural.

When they got to her apartment, she shepherded Rich to the most comfortable seat and poured him a scotch from a small bar. She poured herself a small brandy, and they toasted ceremoniously. "To new beginnings!" Rachel said confidently. Rich smiled. "You're all set up for company!" he noticed, eyeing her large dining room table and sideboard. "Oh, I love to entertain!" she beamed. "You're my first solo guest in a while." She winked and got up to busy herself in the kitchen while he unwound.

Presently, she rejoined him on the couch, plopping down close to him. "Here, try this," she said bringing a bite of tiramisu to his mouth. He smiled and nodded. "Oh..this is good! You made this?" Rachel beamed. "Ok, your turn."

Rich took the spoon and began feeding Rachel. As he did he let his fingers trail down her shoulders to her big breasts. He could see her nipples swollen and prominent under the thin fabric of her dress and bra. He let his fingers dance around them, then ran his thumbs and hands under the full heavy orb of each breast, lifting and weighing them in appreciation.

Rachel sighed, her eyes closed, her mouth full of dessert. Rich brought his lips to hers and kissed her greedily. She tasted so sweet and sexy.

He sat back and gazed at her. Was he really going to make a move on this girl? He hardly knew her, she was half his age AND he'd just given her a pink slip. Could she just be toying with him to later punish him for the termination?

The thought vexed him but it didn't ring true. The lusty look in Rachel's eyes was too genuine, her lips parted softly, her breathing heavy. He knew if he let his hands wander between her legs, her sweet honeypot would be juicy and wet for him. If he touched her there, it was all over. He hadn't gotten laid in years, and once he got started he knew he wasn't leaving until morning.

He sat back closer to her and threaded his fingers through hers. He had to be the voice of reason.

"Rachel, this has been a beautiful evening, and I have enjoyed it immensely. But I probably should get on my way. You know, work in the morning." He stopped, gauging her reaction. She didn't look in the least discouraged.

"Whatever you like, Rich," she said, bringing her face closer to his. She kissed his lips gently. "I'll be here when you're ready." She flicked her tongue in his mouth. He caught his breath and his tongue met hers. He felt her hands easing from his shoulders to his waist, then below and then - there it was - she was groping his stiff cock through his pants, her confident fingers suggestively dancing along the growing shaft. Rich groaned.

"Whatever...you...want," she said again between wet, deep kisses. He was silent, considering. Then he decided. He put his arms around her as his tongue penetrated her mouth deeply, and he reached around to unhook her bra. Her soft flesh felt like velvet to him and for what felt like hours they kissed and massaged each other's bodies.

Once he started kissing and sucking her big naked breasts, he knew he had to have her. Her nipples were big, prominent, perfect for feeding a baby. The heavy orbs jiggled fatly as he nibbled and suckled her, and he felt his cock rising as his mind was picturing her breastfeeding, how much bigger these big bouncing titties might get, how heavy and pendulous as she tenderly mothered a sweet newborn. He had never had these thoughts about another woman, but the incident in the park had given him so many new fantasies to consider.

They continued kissing and Rich let himself feel between her parted legs, his fingers slipping easily into her as her pussy juiced wetly and eagerly for him. Her breathing grew louder as his fingers fumbled inside of her, and little moans were escaping from her. It was so wet. She was so needy -- she was in heat!

He brought his mouth to her wet, puffy pussy lips and licked hungrily. Rachel's moans took on real volume as he nibbled and tasted the sweet puffy labia spread before him, her well-manicured little snatch overflowing with sweet syrup, his mouth lapping her contentedly. He was rock hard, enjoying her sweet flavor. He let his fingers and tongue bring her to her new heights, but he didn't let her come. He wanted to be inside her now.

He brought his bare cock against her glistening cunt lips. He kissed her and their noses touched as he said, "honey, is this ok?" Rachel was nodding desperately. "I don't have a rubber," Rich warned. Rachel was panting in need. Her cunt was inching toward him, trying to enfold the swollen member she could feel just kissing the entrance to her heaven. "I'm not on birth control," Rachel stammered suddenly. "But I--I---I need you Rich. Please just give it to me." Rich exhaled, closing his eyes. "I'll pull out," he said reassuringly.

Then his large cock head was teasing apart her swollen lips, her slobbering pussy so wet that he slid in easily, stretching her as he settled firmly inside of her, all the way to the base. They both moaned as he filled her completely and began his well-paced thrusts.

Rachel's cunt was on fire, and she started coming just from feeling his swollen member thrusting inside her. "OhHhhhhhh," she cried as Rich kept thrusting. Their mouths met, tongues entangled, their faces sweating with lust and exertion as he continued his steady, rhythmic pace. He lifted her full ass as he fucked her, feeling how big and womanly she was, enjoying the generous flesh meeting his hands as he impaled her on his cock. Rachel was in ecstasy, spreading wide and angling herself to take him as deeply as possible.

Suddenly his thrusts grew in intensity, his pace shortened. He was fucking into her with a goal, and Rachel's body knew what it was. She wrapped her legs around him and held him to her. "Oh come inside me, Rich! Give me your seed! Knock me up! Make me a mommy!" She cried raggedly.

Rich groaned. His willpower left him and he felt himself cresting even harder with her unexpected invitation. His cum flooded her deeply, and as she felt the warm wet cream splash into her body, her own orgasm took over again and she came passionately, her pussy squeezing and milking every drop from her lover's spurting cock.

They collapsed in sweaty release, his fingers tangled in her hair, their lips gently kissing. Moments passed.

"I think I love you, Rachel," Rich said softly. Rachel kissed him, nodding. They began to make love again.

***

Rich was late to the office the next morning. He had come straight from Rachel's apartment, unable to pull himself away from her beautiful body even after inseminating her twice that morning alone.

Bill glanced at the unkempt CFO. "Late night, Rich?" He asked wryly. Rich looked up with a huge grin on his face. "New love interest?" Bill probed. Rich just kept smiling. "Oh my God, you're in love! Better screw your head on straight bud, we've got the board committee meeting this afternoon." He patted Rich's back warmly. It was nice to see his pitbull finance officer looking happy for once.

***

Dr. Clara was very encouraging of Rachel's new love interest. Rachel and Rich were soon an established item, and very few days passed when she wasn't staying over at his house. She practically lived with him when she wasn't working as a nanny. He was deeply comforted to have a woman's touch in his lonely bachelor pad. They cooked together, laughed together and when they made love he always finished inside of her.

Several months passed in this way, when one day Rich came home a little later than usual. He found Rachel in a light pink dress, a few stray locks of hair undone from her chignon as she was tidying the house. A warm cinnamon smell suggested she had been doing some baking. Rich kissed her tenderly. "Honey, let's go out tonight. I have something special I want to share with you."

They dressed up and went to an elegant classic French restaurant. After canapes, escargots, caviar and champagne, Rich brought a small velvet box out of his pocket.

"Rachel, I have something to ask you." Her eyes were softly alight as he opened the box to reveal a glittering diamond ring. She gasped. He spoke, "Rachel will you marry --" "Oh Rich!" She cried, interrupting him. "Yes! Yes!" She brought her hands to her cheeks, wiping away happy tears. He brought his mouth to hers in a shared kiss.

She leaned back, her mascara a little smeary and wet. She smiled. "Now," she said. "I have something to tell you."

She brought her hand to her belly. "I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby. Rich, you're going to be a daddy!"

Now it was his turn to wipe away tears. They kissed again, passionately.

***

A few months later, ornate wedding invitations were sent out to all the people at the office. When Hilary saw the names on the invitation, she gasped: Rich and Rachel? Those two? Together? Tongues were wagging for weeks about how and when it all might have occurred.

Those same tongues wagged even more furiously after the wedding day. The historic church setting was traditional and elegant. The decor was tasteful, the wedding party full of attractive bridesmaids and groomsmen.

What caused a furor was the appearance of the bride on her entrance. Beneath her gorgeous white veil and satin gown, her enormously bulging baby bump sent hushed murmurs throughout the crowd. She lovingly rested her hand on her belly throughout the service, and when the groom kissed the bride he too brought his hand to her thickly swollen middle. The people from the office were astounded. They had not seen Rachel in many months. No one even knew the pair had been dating!

Hilary recognized Dr. Clara at the reception, and approached her with curiosity. "So nice to see you again! I've heard so much about your practice. It seems like you've got quite a following."

Dr. Clara eyed her serenely. Her thick accent was musical, her tone ingratiating. "Yes, my darling, I have been privileged to help many women embrace their sacred female power. It is my life's work." She gestured to Rachel, the glowing bride and mother-to-be. "If you would like sometime, my pet, to visit my office, I have no doubt you would have similar success."

Hilary smiled and shook her head. "Your brand of medicine might be a little too strong for me. I'll stick with my Reiki sessions for now. But congratulations on a job well done!"

***

Tanya Hernandez, mother of three, had been worried that when Rachel announced her engagement that she and her little ones might be losing their beloved nanny. When Tanya learned that her own womb would once again soon be swelling with her fourth baby, she begged Rachel to stay on and help the family.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers