Becoming a Wife and Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
Therapist brings father and daughter together to breed.
6.4k words
4.6
50.3k
70

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers

Rob sighed. He ran his hands through his dark hair. He didn't know what to do about his daughter, Bethany.

Ever since her Mom had passed, Bethany had been acting out. First cutting class. Then staying out late. Smoking, drinking, who knows what. Now she had just been expelled from that ungodly expensive private school. It was too much. She was too wild, too rebellious. Too spoiled.

Rob gazed at the picture he kept on his desk: Bethany as a little girl, all blonde pigtails and dimples. Now she was brash, model thin, with bleached hair and those slutty clothes she wore. He knew she had had a hard time these past few years, but for God's sake. She was 18 now and it was time to shape up.

The sleek office looked out over the twinkling cityscape. Rob was a successful property developer and had been able to give his family - that is, Bethany - every comfort and privilege. He had been too good to her. Now she was disobedient, self-centered, headstrong. A spoiled brat.

He buzzed his secretary. "Get Dr. Jacobs on the line."

"Your daughter's psychoanalyst?"

"Yes. I need to speak to him urgently."

Dr. Jacobs answered promptly. "Yes Rob, I knew you'd want to talk."

"Bethany's behavior is getting out of control," Rob sighed. "I just don't know what to do with her anymore. I'm wondering what can be done to help her get back on the right track. Do you have anything...ANYTHING... new to suggest?"

Dr. Jacobs was silent, musing. He wasn't sure if this referral was one that might come back to haunt him. "Well," he hesitated a moment. "There's a new integrative practices therapy..." he stopped.

Rob encouraged him. "Yes, go on?" Dr. Jacobs coughed.

"Currently only one therapist offers it, and she charges accordingly. It's very difficult to get on her caseload. If-- and I say IF-- she would agree to take on Bethany, I have no doubt that she could help her. But it would entail a total lifestyle change. You might not even recognize your daughter afterwards."

"I hardly recognize her now," Rob countered. "Can you get this therapist? How do we begin?"

They discussed the consultation with this Dr. Clara. It could happen next week, if all went well.

Rob felt relieved. He wasn't sure what Dr. Jacobs' hesitation had been, but he was ready to try anything to help his daughter.

Maybe all she needed was a good female therapist. A strong and positive woman role model. Someone to connect with, to fill the void her mother had left. He felt new hope for his daughter under Dr. Clara's guidance.

***

Bethany was aggressively thin. "Supermodel skinny" was the look she and all her wealthy party-girl friends favored. Her long blonde hair suggested hours at an expensive salon. Her blue eyes were heavily made up and cynical. Jaded. She was wearing a lime green designer minidress showing off her nonexistent tits and ass. An expensive handbag dangled from her shoulder as she stomped down the hall in her designer platform heels towards her first meeting with Dr. Clara.

Rob sat at the kitchen table sipping his coffee, watching her leave. She gave him a sarcastic, haughty little wave before slamming the door. With her skinny body, bleached hair and heavy make-up, he thought she looked like a reality TV star. A trashy party girl, desperate for the wrong kind of attention.

"Where did I go wrong?" Rob said aloud, resignedly. "We used to be so close." He turned toward his briefcase. Best to bury himself in work. He felt he had done all he could do for his out-of-control daughter. Now it was up to the therapist.

***

The driver dropped Bethany off at Dr. Clara's office. She entered the lobby and was surprised by the luminous pink walls. They reminded her of... bubblegum. Or strawberry taffy. Something sticky and pink and sweet. It was like the very color of sweetness itself.

She heard a woman's step in the corridor. She turned and saw a figure: a perfect hourglass, with shapely legs, stiletto heels. Long dark waves of hair were gathered over one shoulder. "Miss Carlisle?" a softly accented voice asked.

Bethany muttered under her breath. She didn't like this woman already. Of course Daddy would choose some South American tart.

The woman, Dr. Clara, led her to an office and sat her down in a large purple chair. "Thank you for coming in, Bethany. I'm going to assess you for my integrative practices therapy. Let's get to know each other a little today."

Bethany considered for a second, then her face hardened. "There's really nothing to know about me. This whole thing is just more of Rob's bullshit."

"I'm sorry?" said Dr. Clara. "Rob?" She checked her chart. "Your father, you mean?"

Bethany snorted. "Daddy. He wants me cleaned up and turned into some cookie-cutter sorority girl, another future Stepford wife. He's not interested in who I am or what I want to be."

Dr. Clara looked gently at her. "Who is it you want to be, my darling? Tell me a little bit about yourself."

A few moments passed. Bethany shifted uncomfortably. She wasn't ready to confide in this strange woman, and yet she couldn't help it somehow.

"I don't know. Daddy wants me to go to college, but I don't care about school at all." She licked her lips nervously. "I just want to feel loved, to feel important." Her face softened a little. "I'm always fighting with Daddy, but it's just because he never pays any real attention to me. All he cares about is business." Her face crinkled. She looked like she might start to cry.

Dr. Clara placed a hand on her shoulder and nodded sympathetically.

"Bethany, you're a little younger than the clients I typically work with. But I can see yours is a very significant case for me. I will take every step to help you fulfill your potential as a young woman, and particularly in your relationship with your father."

Bethany shrugged. "Sure thing. Whatever. At least it will shut Rob up for now." She looked away. The conversation was over.

Dr. Clara pursed her lips. This would be her greatest challenge yet. She was eager to take Bethany in hand.

***

On the day of her first session, Bethany was back on the large purple chair in Dr. Clara's office. She adjusted her crop top and mini skirt against her nearly concave abs. The doctor eyed her sweetly.

"Let's begin, my dear. The session always begins with time to check-in. Now how are you feeling today, my darling?"

Bethany snorted. "I'm just perfect!" she said flatly.

The truth was that after another ugly fight, Daddy had cut off her allowance just that morning. She would have no more pocket money until he saw "a substantial change" in Bethany's attitude. She was going to have to get some kind of part-time job. The very idea! It made her furious, and here she was talking to this nincompoop.

Dr. Clara was moving on. "Today, we are going to start simply with breath. I invite you to watch your breath. To be silent and observe ourselves as we breathe."

Bethany rolled her eyes, but found it easy to lean back and relax into the comfortable chair. She wasn't listening to her breath at all, but to the background music in the office. It sounded like Kenny G played nearly at a whisper. It was a hypnotic sound, going in and out of key. It sounded like one of those snake charmers. She could picture a cobra dancing to this song...

Dr. Clara had brought a small crystal out and placed it on her desk. They continued their silence as Bethany breathed, and now she did notice her breath. She noticed how ragged it was, how shallow. She began to breathe more deeply, to see how long she could extend her exhales. She felt calmer now as her eyes kept shifting to gaze at the crystal.

The remainder of the session passed quickly. Bethany shook her head. Had she fallen asleep? At the end, Dr. Clara smiled and said kindly, "Thank you, my pet, I will see you next week at this same time."

And Bethany was back on the street, then back in the car being chauffeured to the luxury townhouse she shared with her father. It felt like the session had been a waste of time, but at least Daddy would be happy she went.

***

That night she took a nice long bubble bath for the first time in a while. She listened to her breathing. She looked appraisingly at her thin arms, her flat chest, her sharp hips.

She felt suddenly that she wanted to be healthier, to feel better about herself. What would that look like?

The warm bubble bath was soothing. She let her mind drift. She thought idly about her father: how handsome he still was, how he had never remarried. She knew it was because she was the only woman in his life. She felt a flood of warmth thinking of her father's devotion. It was an unfamiliar feeling. She fell asleep thinking of her and her father together.

***

Now that his daughter was safely under the guidance of her new therapist, Rob was back out on the West Coast working on a big business deal. Bethany missed him, but was soon experiencing all that Dr. Clara had in store for her.

The first month of sessions passed quickly, each one spent mostly breathing. Bethany totally zoned out each time, but Dr. Clara assured her she was following instructions.

When her father called to check on her, Bethany couldn't help being a little combative about the new therapist. "You know, Daddy, that high-priced shrink just has me sit there and breathe each session!"

"Breathe?" Rob asked, surprised. "What do you mean? What else do you do?"

"Not much else. It's such a waste of time! I hope you'll drop this silly nonsense and just enroll me at Hawthorne like I asked you too. If you really loved me, Daddy, you would do like you promised!"

She clicked off, satisfied that she had given her father a piece of her mind. Suddenly she felt queasy. Her breathing changed. It was rapid and shallow. She felt panicked.

Oh God, what had she done? She'd never felt such a surge of fear after talking back to her father like that. What if he disowned her or stopped supporting her? She should be grateful he was still paying her way!

She sat down to quell the strange dizzy feeling. Could it have been just something she ate? She shook her head, vaguely nauseated. She must be more careful how she spoke to her father in the future.

***

The sessions with Dr. Clara became more intense. Bethany found herself sleeping and eating more after each appointment, as if she had had a challenging physical workout.

Her hunger and fatigue seemed to increase most of all whenever she was short-tempered or unkind. After a particularly bad tantrum with Rob, she binged on pizza and ice cream and slept for an entire day.

Although Bethany had been underweight prior to treatment, she now rapidly made up the difference. She was so sleepy and hungry, she couldn't resist constantly snacking and napping. Her appetite was insatiable.

Without exercise to take off the calories, Bethany experienced a dramatic transformation to her body. Her "supermodel skinny" days ended abruptly as the weight poured on.

Her bony hips soon became thick and fleshy. Her bottom filled out. Her now-tight pants showed bulging pantylines. Her flat chest took on real dimensions as her bust line increased and her bosom grew heavier. Her arms became round and chubby with cute babyfat. Her cheekbones were now hidden under her full, ruddy cheeks. She looked more relaxed and more innocent now. Sweetly overfed, a pleasingly plump girl whose clothes were too tight and who couldn't wait for her next meal.

The changes in her body necessitated a change in wardrobe. Bethany loved to shop and Daddy's credit card always got her whatever she needed. Now as she rapidly grew out of her designer party-girl wardrobe, she opted for soft yoga clothes, the stretchy fabrics accommodating her generous weight gain. Once painfully slim, she now seemed to love showing off her alluringly generous curves, the tight fabric stretched across her heavy rounded breasts and shapely wide rear. Her tasteful athleisure displayed deep cleavage in her sports bras and a growing booty and thighs to go with it.

While such changes would likely have horrified many teenage girls, Bethany embraced her expanding size. She felt truly sexy for the first time, like she was actually now a woman and not just a little girl. She loved her thick, juicy body and gave in to every appetite and whim, enjoying milkshakes, brownies, pasta and all manner of forbidden pleasures.

As her figure swelled and softened, her attitude seemed to soften as well. She found herself being very careful how she spoke to those around her. She became patient, almost timid with people she met. Deferential. She knew she would be violently ill if she allowed her temper to get away from her. She tried her best to be obedient to those in authority, especially Dr. Clara and her Daddy.

***

As his big business deal advanced, Rob had only been back in the city for brief visits. Although he noticed his daughter snacking and sleeping a lot, he was far too preoccupied with the Emmons merger to worry about her habits.

He was dimly aware she was putting on a little weight, but attributed it to a late growth spurt.

Significantly, he still had not restored his daughter's allowance. Bethany missed having her pocket money, but soon - with Dr. Clara's help- she stumbled on the perfect job.

Her past self would have balked, but Bethany loved her new job working as a babysitter. Dr. Clara introduced her to a former client who was now a happily married mother expanding her family and needing extra help on hand. She lived only a short walk from the therapist's office. It was the perfect arrangement.

The mom was a cheerful young woman with long brown hair, her husband a kindly middle-aged man. The twins were now three, the little boy just turned two, the baby daughter was almost one, and a new baby was due any day. A family of six, and counting.

Bethany was smitten. She found that she loved being around young children and babies. She watched with fascination as the heavily pregnant mother breastfed. She had never seen tandem nursing before, and it was so calming to watch the babies held against the mother's chest and huge belly, peacefully taking their meal from enormously round, swollen breasts.

The mother didn't seem to mind Bethany watching. She was a little bit of an exhibitionist about it, allowing her fat nipples to leak freely even after baby had finished suckling. She seemed to know how it fascinated Bethany, perhaps even titillated her.

It was all so natural, so wholesome. Bethany began looking at her own heavy breasts in the mirror, imagining them larger, leaking, full of milk. She looked at her soft chubby stomach and imagined it hugely round, her clothes tight, barely containing the growing baby. It all seemed so beautiful and womanly. So sexy somehow.

It was new and exciting to be so close to a growing family. It had always just been her and Daddy together, for as long as she could remember. She realized now how much children could make a house feel like a home. "Maybe this is what I've been missing all along. A real family," she thought tenderly.

At her sessions with Dr. Clara, they spoke often about the idea of family, and Bethany grew warmer and more receptive toward the idea that her deepest desire was actually to become a wife and mother. It truly seemed what she had been seeking all along.

The only thing was, she wished she could be alongside Daddy. Somehow she couldn't see herself with any other man. The idea of being with Daddy - of pleasing Daddy - was now always at the forefront of her mind.

***

Rob was out of town until late in the spring. He had made hundreds of millions of dollars on this recent deal, and he had been pampering himself accordingly. He was leaner, calmer and full of vitality when he came back home to Bethany.

He was looking forward to seeing her and seeing what progress she was making with Dr. Clara. He wondered idly if she was still out partying and up to her same old antics. He knew he shouldn't expect too much.

As he entered the luxurious townhome, he called his daughter's name into the empty entrance hall. No response. Maybe she'd gone out? He began taking off his tie as he walked into the spacious den. The enormous windows looked out onto the beautifully manicured grounds of their property. Sunlight poured in. He looked down and was surprised to find her curled up on the large beige couch taking a nap. It was his daughter Bethany, but certainly not the Bethany he remembered.

The girl sleeping so peacefully before him was a sexy, voluptuous goddess. Her petite frame had packed on so much weight, she was almost unrecognizable. Her bottom was full, the round globes of her ass straining a pair of tight yoga pants. She wore a little cami-tank that showed the bulging spheres of her now-large breasts in relief, each one more than a nice handful. Her long blonde hair streamed around her; healthy, shining, and lustrous. Yet the biggest difference was in her face. She looked so sweet and contented, with her long eyelashes resting on her chubby cheeks. As he gazed at her, she opened her eyes.

"Oh, Daddy!" She cried excitedly. "You're finally home!" She stretched out her shapely arms to give him a hug, and he was enveloped by her generous soft flesh and girlish perfume. Her soft skin against his neck was intoxicating. He could feel her big, soft breasts pressing him into the hug.

He was dazed with shock to see his daughter so heavy, so different, and yet so loving and affectionate.

The days flew by as they rekindled their close relationship, and he marveled continually at how different she had become.

He felt confused and within his confusion were feelings stirring inside that had long been dormant.

Bethany had changed. Was he changing too?

***

Rob and Bethany were at home together now constantly. Bethany cooked for her father, looked after him. She loved to sit next to him while he read, or to lay her head against his shoulder while they watched a movie. They took long walks on the grounds of their house, affectionately holding hands. Her hugs were lingering. She kissed his cheek frequently. Her adoring gaze was never far away.

Rob had never experienced his daughter like this. It made him feel so strange. So many unexpected changes in her.

In the lull after his big project, Rob thought it would be wise to learn what Bethany had been up to lately. To better understand how she had gone from a spoiled party-girl to such a devoted daddy's girl.

He arranged to meet with Dr. Clara. Once within the confine of her office's soothing pink walls, he was quite candid with the statuesque therapist.

"What have you done to Bethany?" He demanded. "I've never, never seen her like this. Nor did I ever expect to see her like this! She's a wholly different person."

Dr. Clara smiled warmly. "I hope you approve of the changes in her?"

Rob squirmed and cleared his throat. "Well, she's definitely much...much more healthy in terms of her appetite and body image. But she's...gosh, it's almost like she's in love with me. I think she wants to treat me more like a boyfriend than a father. I'm just not sure how to respond. It's awkward."

Dr. Clara's fingers formed a steeple. "Mr. Carlisle, you submitted your daughter to me to receive my integrative practices therapy. My clinical assessment was that she needed to learn obedience. To receive orders. To follow commands." She stood up, gazing out the window. Rob's eyebrows were knit. The doctor continued.

"My approach is perhaps controversial. I work through hypnosis primarily. I connect women with their fundamental drive to blossom physically: to embody fertility, to procreate."

Dr. Clara met Rob's eyes. "Your daughter has been extremely receptive to my suggestions and has transformed her worldview, her attitude and her body. She is primed now for sexual union, for parenthood."

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers
12