Becoming a Wife and Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers

Rob's jaw had dropped. The doctor went on.

"Unfortunately, because most of her attitude problems were relational, it was necessary to implant my suggestions with respect to her family constellation. I used you as the focus for her reproductive drive. So," she concluded neutrally, "when you say that she seems in love with you, that is 100% correct. Bethany is now programmed to gratify you emotionally and sexually. She is primed to procreate, should you wish to take that step. Her will is only to be obedient to you and to fulfill her role as a woman, a daughter, and a helpmeet."

Silence was heavy in the room. Rob sputtered. "But- but- you can't just- brainwash my daughter!"

Dr. Clara shrugged. "Did Dr. Jacobs explain the risks of this therapy before you began? He is one of my most knowledgeable colleagues, and is familiar with many of my case studies."

Rob vaguely recalled the psychoanalyst's hesitation at making the referral. He recalled his own impetuous insistence.

"Look Doc, you need to put her back the way she was. This won't work. Things can't be this way."

Dr. Clara eyed him probingly. "Do you really want her the way she was? Did you really enjoy her harping, selfish personality? Did she strike you as appropriate and wholesome in her conception of femininity?" Her tone changed. "And are you not lonely, a man over 50, living for decades without a mate? You may have paid for women to gratify you, but have you been in a loving relationship? "

Her point rang out. "If you can discard toxic social taboos, I think you will find the most loving relationship you can imagine is right at your fingertips."

She was finished. She opened the office door. "I invite you to consider the best option for yourself AND Bethany. I hope you choose with your heart and not the outmoded and puritanical restrictions of our society."

Rob was then out on the street, mind reeling. It was hard to know what to make of it all, how to feel about this.

He knew only one thing. He must go home to his daughter.

***

Bethany had made a large dinner, as she usually did these days. She enjoyed serving the meal romantically, as if wooing her lover. Candles lit the table, music played softly in the background. She sat across from Rob as they quietly ate, her occasional glances assuring him of her abiding love.

Rob met her eye occasionally, but was overcome with indecision about how to proceed. He couldn't indulge his daughter's fixation on him. It was too immoral! And yet--

He pushed the thought from his mind. He smiled paternally at his daughter, even as she reached her fingers out to gently brush his. Her knees touched his beneath the table. "Daddy, do you want to watch a movie together tonight? I have a new one I picked out. It's a romance," she added, lowering her eyelashes.

Rob sighed. "Sure sweetie, let's just, uh...let's clean up here and I'll be right in with you."

Rob set the dishes aside for the housekeeper to tend to. He went to the bar and poured himself a double. He couldn't really believe what the therapist said was true, and yet--his daughter unquestionably was acting strange. Not just like she was in love. Like she was in heat.

He brought his drink into the den. Bethany had slipped into a soft crop top and short shorts, her bra discarded. Her loose heavy breasts filled her shirt invitingly, her big nipples straining against the fabric. She snuggled up to Daddy as he joined her on the couch, kissing his cheek softly. Being this close to her was intoxicating. Her body was so soft, so ripe, so juicy. He longed to touch the big, full breasts wobbling so close to his face as she adjusted herself on the couch.

It was overwhelming to imagine that his daughter might be receptive, were he to take such a liberty. He didn't quite believe it.

It occurred to him that he should test it out, just to see if what the doctor said was really true.

As the film began, he nonchalantly slid his hand onto Bethany's chubby thigh. At first she didn't seem to react. Moments later, he felt her squirm slightly closer to him, a motion that forced his hand higher up. Idly, he let his fingers wander up and down her legs.

They were watching the film, both seemingly not paying attention to anything but the screen. Yet the moment was electric.

He brought his arm around her. He let his knuckles brush against the side of her large breast. She straightened a little. She was straining for contact. He couldn't help lengthening his fingers and letting them dance softly along the round curve of her heavy breast. It was heaven, that big soft melon. Bethany sighed softly. Rob was getting hard. He pulled back.

Bethany noticed his withdrawal. "Daddy, are you ok? You seem tense tonight." Rob looked at her. Her innocent gaze was regarding him kindly, lovingly. So lovingly. So trusting and innocent. Her full lips were wet, pouting. He wanted to kiss her.

It was true she was the only woman he loved. It was true that things had never been better between them than they were now. He just couldn't accept what was happening.

"Why don't we lie down together, Daddy? That way you can close your eyes a little if you need to relax." Bethany moved in front of Rob, and then they were spooning on the couch, his arm draped over here, his hand dangerously close to her breast. His nose was in her fragrant hair. His stirring cock was pressed up against her big, meaty ass.

In spite of himself, his curious hand continued to explore the side of Bethany's heavy breast. His fingers softly stroked the rounded sides, his fingertips searched for the rising nipple. He could feel it under her shirt, the fat swollen button increasing in prominence against his touch. His nose was near Bethany's ear and he breathed softly against her. Her breathing was tense, straining. She was waiting to see what Rob would do next. He gently kissed against her ear as his hand slid now fully around to grope her heavy, loose breasts. She sighed audibly, turning her face toward his.

Her lips were on his now. The sweet taste of her was too much. He opened his mouth and tongued her hard, probing her throat, forcing her to suck on his tongue. His hands massaged her big chubby tits under her shirt as he kissed her, then moved down her body, exploring the soft fat rolls on her tummy, her big hips and meaty ass.

Her skin was like velvet and she smelled so delicious. He wanted to lick her, eat her. Their mouths were joined for what felt like hours as their bodies pressed together, her offering herself to him, willing him to move his hands farther down, inside, toward her hot molten center. He knew if he touched her hot, wet, slippery folds that it would all be over. There would be no going back.

Rob broke their kiss and pulled her head back. "Bethany, is this what you really want?" She looked confidently into his eyes, her beautiful face wholly at peace. "Yes Daddy, I want to please you. I need you, Daddy."

He kissed her again. "Oh, baby girl. I've wanted this for so long. I just didn't know it."

He brought her into his lap, and pulled off her shirt. He brought her big titties right in front of his face and began to kiss and suck them. They had grown so large so quickly, small stretch marks surrounded the big aureolas. He latched onto her thick pink nipples and sucked greedily, imagining hot milk flowing out of her. God, she was made for breeding. He could just imagine her sexy rack swollen huge with milk for her babies, her calm maternal gaze as she nursed with enormously swollen and engorged breasts. He wanted to see her like that. He wanted to make her like that. His own daughter. The bearer of his child.

The taboo was too much for him. His cock was straining in his pants, and he pulled it out unceremoniously. Bethany looked down in her ecstasy and saw the angry red erection. She quickly got on her knees in front of Daddy and began sucking his salty head and shaft eagerly.

"Oh Bethany! Baby girl," he moaned as she expertly fellated his enormously hard cock. She was good at giving head. So eager, so innocent. Her large blue eyes looked up at him devotedly as her mouth stretched wide, saliva bubbling around her lips as she was fucking her face against his dick. She wanted to taste his cum and was licking and sucking with abandon, willing him to flood her mouth his hot sperm.

He had other ideas. "Bethany, baby, stand up. Come sit on my cock."

He rested back against the couch, his erection at full mast. Bethany spread her fat thighs across her Daddy, and lowered her steaming wet pussy against him. They both exhaled in pleasure as the head of his cock pushed into her tight wet canal, enveloped all the way to the base as she sat facing her new lover. Their mouths joined, kissing deeply, as their bodies united. He began to move inside of her, thrusting in sync with her rhythm. He was deep inside of her warm wet heaven. Each thrust brought him deeper, harder inside his teenaged daughter's horny, hot pussy.

How could his daughter's cunt feel so good? Rob sighed in ecstasy. He thanked God that the doctor had done whatever she had to Bethany. He hadn't known how desperate he was to fuck her big, curvy body and make her a pregnant mommy.

Make her a mommy? Rob's eyes opened as he realized he was nearing his peak, thrusting faster, cresting, screaming toward the biggest orgasm of his life-- all into a fertile and unprotected teenager. His baby girl who was "primed to reproduce." It was too late now for caution. Their bodies were on fire.

As Rob's cock swelled, he groaned and began shooting hot white streams of cum deep into her womb. Bethany cried out, sobbing in orgasm, her wet vulva squeezing him tight as she accepted rope after rope of sticky hot cum into her cervix. Her body was flooded with wet heat. Tears streamed down her face as she came against Daddy's cock. They kissed desperately as the shock waves subsided, their frenzied mating ebbing for the moment.

Rob stayed inside Bethany until his cock softened and he slowly pulled out. She lay down next to him on the couch, placing a pillow under her hips, angling to keep his cum deep inside of her body. They were silent for many moments, he in a daze, she in utter bliss.

He looked down and kissed, rubbing her big breasts, feeling his way toward her soft stomach, the chubby belly which might soon be rounding out with his unborn baby. His lingering kisses said it all.

"I love you, Daddy. I hope this isn't - too much. I know it's a change." Bethany said softly.

Rob gazed at her warmly. "Bethany, it's the best change I could ever hope for. I love you too, baby girl. You're more than my daughter." He kissed her deeply, teasing her lips apart, massaging her tongue. "You're going to be my lover, my bride. The mother of my children. You're everything I've ever wanted and more."

She sighed with contentment, a tear of joy escaping her eye. Daddy's pleasure was her pleasure. She had done as Dr. Clara instructed. She had learned how to serve and please her Daddy.

***

It was graduation day. Emma and Madison were bored, smoking a joint in the parking lot before it was time to walk. "Did you hear about Bethany?" Emma asked.

Madison coughed. "No, what happened? I haven't seen her in a while. Did she drop out?"

Emma nodded. "Nobody's seen her since that party after Christmas. She got expelled, right? Well, MacKenzie saw her downtown a couple of weeks ago and get this. First of all, she's blown up. She's fat as fuck."

"Oh shit," Madison interjected. "That's crazy! She was my thinspiration!"

"Right? Ok, but that's not all. Guess what else. She's up the duff. She had a baby belly out to here!"

Madison choked. "Whaaat?? Oh wow! I bet her old man nearly killed her. He must have disowned her!!"

Emma shook her head. "No, doesn't seem like it. She was walking with her dad and they were holding hands and kissing! Fucking batshit crazy!"

"That is some freaky shit!" Madison agreed. A voice called, and they hustled to regain their composure and go out to the ceremony.

What a story, Madison thought as they sat through the speeches, waiting to walk. So was Bethany fucking her dad, then? Kind of amazing, if so.

It made Madison wonder. She had always crushed hard on her own dad. A total Daddy's girl. She had just begun seeing this great new therapist, Dr. Clara, and her relationship with her father seemed to have gotten so much better lately.

She wondered if it might ever advance to a physical stage. Sex with her father? Having Daddy's baby? Madison felt a thrill inside as she thought of it. Lucky, lucky Bethany!

***

Bethany lovingly stroked her swollen belly. Only a few more weeks now before junior arrived. She couldn't wait to be a beautiful, young mommy.

Rob was working from home these days, never far from her side. In fact, they had never been closer. It made Bethany feel safe and protected, like a little girl again to have Daddy so close.

She thought of the moment they had found each other, when she first held Rob in her arms. Their lovemaking that day had been cataclysmic. She was sure that was when she had conceived.

But there had been many, many opportunities since. Not a day went by when her panties weren't down around her ankles, her juicy thighs spread wide as she cried out against Daddy's hard pumps, his thick hot cream coating her cervix every time. She loved to be flooded with Daddy's semen. She blushed as she thought of how much she had taken, in her mouth and cunt, even in her sweet little rear a few times.

Rob noticed her blushing. "Everything ok over there, my love?" He stood and approached her, bending down to where she sat. He ran his fingers along her hugely swollen tummy, tracing the sides lovingly. "You look a little flushed, baby girl. Are you feeling alright?" He was so tender, solicitous. He looked decades younger now that he was working less, making love constantly, and receiving the care of such a devoted young woman.

"Yes, Daddy, thanks for asking. I'm wonderful. I'm in heaven. About to bring a new life into the world. The life you created inside me," she gazed into his eyes adoringly. She stood to get a glass of water, and he watched her big-bellied waddle, her fat hips jiggling as she walked awkwardly with the weight of her big, heavy baby belly. "I think you dropped some, love," he observed thoughtfully.

"Mm," she agreed, reaching both hands to hold her swollen girth. She rubbed her enormous belly expectantly. Little kicks and flutters met her hands. Such a miracle. She smiled. "I'm glad we decided to have him at home. I couldn't take being in a big hospital surrounded by strangers."

Rob nodded. "It will be perfect, my love. And once you give birth, I plan to fill you with another baby soon. You were born to be a mother. I plan to keep you that way. You'll be swelling with a new little one before you know it."

Bethany sighed contentedly. All of her dreams had come true.

***

A few weeks later, father and daughter were engaged in passionate lovemaking. He had Bethany on all fours as his big daddy dick stretched her sopping wet pussy wide. His hard, rhythmic thrusts were shaking her enormous belly and swollen pregnant teats. Milk leaked copiously from her as they rutted. She orgasmed hard against him and he released inside of her, roaring like a wild animal.

Their labored breathing filled the quiet of the room. Bethany was getting up out of bed when suddenly a sharp pain jarred her out of her reverie and a gush of liquid rushed out of her birth canal.

"Oh Daddy!" She gasped. "I think my water just broke!"

The contractions soon came hard and fast. Rob rallied around her, called the midwife and they began following through on their birth plan. Things were advancing far more quickly than they expected.

As the midwife arrived, Bethany's head was tilted back as she screamed out in the agony of labor. "Just breathe calmly," the midwife instructed, "sweet little pushes, that's right. You're nearly there. We can see the baby's head!"

Bethany's wails filled the room, her chubby thighs parted as the baby crowned. Soon, a sweet little baby boy was placed on Bethany's naked breasts, her fat nipples leaking in expectation as the newborn tried to latch.

Rob stared in wonder. This was his beloved daughter, the girl who just a year ago had been a skinny, spoiled brat in her designer duds. Now she was a sweet, mild, full-bodied, heavy woman and mother to a little baby boy. A partner and a mate, a kind-hearted and caring nurturer.

He shook his head. "We'll have to send Dr. Clara a thank you note!" he murmured to Bethany.

She looked up at him smiling, nodded, and returned her adoring gaze to the little mouth now sucking hungrily at her swollen breast. She knew this was just the very beginning of a very big, very happy family.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
435 Followers
12