All Comments on 'Becoming a Wife - The Wedding Night'

by I_will_submit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What?!

This is rape and not BDSM. If this is what you think BDSM is than you are mistaken. Please change the category to non consent/reluctance.

Like this is so wrong in so many ways because its not BDSM and just goes against what I believe in.

Me and my husband had a kinky honeymoon but he didn't treat me like a piece of shit.

Please take a new outlook on life.

So fucked up and not what BDSM is.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Um, wow.

Gosh, I sure hope this wasn't a true story. What a cruel way for a husband to introduce his newlywed wife into the joys of sex. She didn't even get to have an orgasm! It's unsettling even if it's just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written, but ...

... this isn't BDSM. I didn't much like the story, either, although you have some talent. I hope you will keep writing and put you skills to better use than this. Three stars for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Its unlikely for a man that much of a selfish jerk on a wedding night, not to have shown his true colors long before in a 6 year relationship. This level of cruelty and degradation isn't something that would appear out of the blue.

And a 6 year old relationship that started when a 26 year old chasing a 16 year old is creepy. That's a pedophile and an abuser. Two strikes against him being a 'nice guy'.

Being collared only has a meaning if you understand that's what's happening. And BDSM is about informed consent. This story had neither. This isn't BDSM, its simply a story of abuse, not erotica

You show promise with some skill in writing but your researching a topic before hand needs a lot more work. And should start with learning what makes BDSM more than a game of assault and mental cruelty.

CaseyDobbs1CaseyDobbs1over 9 years ago
Not BDSM

Echoing others. This is not consensual, and therefore not BDSM.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
This is just upsetting

a wedding vow that is a perfect submissive's vow for a collaring ceremony, how cruel to have that for a girl who is innocently marrying into her happy ever after in a whitepicketfence-life, and her hurt and humiliation are the ugly kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This creep started dating her when she 16 and he was 26?

elcelethelcelethover 9 years ago
Still kinda hot, though

Unrealistic? Check.

Semi-consensual at best? Check.

Amateurish writing? Check.

Still kinda hot, though. I'd like to read about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it! I hope you write more! (and to echo the above comments, it's perfect where I found it: in the non-consent section)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This should be in the comedy section

I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it. Not sure if that was what you were going for. Seriously... are you in the seventh grade?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man what a bunch of critics

Wow you guys comments are harsh. I liked the story ok and found it exactly as it should be very stimulating for a non-consent genre. I see some commentary about how it does not fit the bdsm category; I know that consent is present in bdsm activities and I am not that familiar with anything except enjoying stories in the different genres but I have seen stories and porn too that in the bdsm realm also have non-consent storyline or implications. And I sure don't understand questioning about is it real or not all that...this is a literature adult fantasy site not a therapy office or marriage counselor...I would assume they (stoires) most all are not real at all and some may have a hint of or to some real experience but geez ya'll are like a judge and jury. Again I got wet with the humiliation and submission in the story line so I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could have been worse...

At least he didn't pee on her, share her with the hotel staff, or have a girlfriend that he loved walk in. This was cruel and not sexy, but it could have been worse. I have to thank you for having some restraint and not going further with the degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not a fan

Honestly I expected him to love her while being slightly rough. this was as if he could care less about her and just wanted to get off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous