Becoming a Young Smoker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eilidh, shocked at first, was convinced when Melanie pointed out much of the rather obvious evidence most notably that both of their friends now constantly 'reeked' of cigarettes. Their occasional coughs and reluctance now to participate in games added to the rather obvious conclusion. Eilidh asked the pair right out when they returned and both admitted, with rather red faces, to being fly smokers. Soon both were known as regular smokers around the school and often in trouble for indulging in a habit that continued to spiral out of control.

Weekends could be particularly difficult for Jenna as opportunities to smoke could sometimes be difficult. When she could, she would pull on her ripped jeans and yellow 'converse' and run (with ever increasing difficulty) over to the 'sanctuary' of Natalie's house and satisfy her strong nicotine cravings. Arriving breathless and usually in a fit of coughing she nevertheless 'lit up' the minute that she was in the door. On Saturdays Jenna could easily chain smoke several packs for much of the day at her friend's house. On the week before Jenna's birthday Natalie returned home from shopping with her mother to find her friend smoking heavily as usual while kissing and cuddling with her older bother Michael!

Chapter 4: Eilidh's story.

During the following week Natalie and Jenna prepared to leave school for their lunchtime 'haunt' eager to satisfy their strong cravings built up over a morning in school. Jenna was now experiencing very powerful nicotine fits and just had to have her 'snout! A cigarette was in the hand of the now very heavy smoker as she left class and was lit up as she passed through the school gate. She would now look wistfully at passing athletes as she puffed away furiously and constantly on her fags, gaining many disapproving looks and comments. Coughing frequently with the increased tar levels in her young 'blackening' lungs, she ignored all the criticism. She was beginning to crave cigarettes almost constantly being so uncontrollably hooked and completely caught up in this powerful addiction! She was completely past caring who saw her or what they thought about her new habit as she chained into cigarette after cigarette. She often heard comments like 'disgusting, cheap and so stupid'.She was now simply regarded as another one of the 'bam smokers', to be avoided in the school. She was often soaked by the rain as she just had to be outside smoking constantly in all weathers. Her flimsy ballerina shoes began to fall apart through being constantly soaked as Jenna smoked in the heavy rain. She avoided any activity that limited her opportunity to smoke. She was often now in Mr Grove's office for punishment after being caught smoking yet again. She almost smiled as she heard his words ringing in her ears. He was regularly describing Jenna as a 'hardened and habitual smoker who was clearly and utterly addicted to cigarettes'.

Eilidh's usual writer's club had been cancelled and rather that being left on her own (Melanie was at choir); she asked her two friends if she might join them. They raised no objection but made it clear to Eilidh that they were going out to smoke and heavily! The blond teenager simply shrugged and joined her friends out in the April sunshine. Soon all three girls, despite their now very short skirts, were perched on the usual wall with Jenna and Natalie immediately 'chaining' into their usual consecutive run of cigarettes. They laughed as their skirts 'rode up' and revealed their skimpy briefs. Eilidh was quite shocked at the chain smoking and all the coughing but could not fail to notice the beneficial effects on her friends despite the obvious effect on their health. Very quickly they were relaxed, laughing and giggling and flicking off each other's shoes as usual. Despite the heavy elastic strap on top they also managed to flick off Eilidh's flats and they joined the pile on the grass below.

The studious Eilidh was not prone to sudden or rash decisions but seeing the jollity of her friend's behaviour, and feeling rather left out, she plucked the cigarette from Jenna's hand and took a quick puff. The other two, momentarily stunned, soon laughed and applauded their friend. Encouraged by this Eilidh took another draw on the cigarette and exhaled. Jenna told her to keep smoking and lit another for herself. Eilidh then went for the 'inhale' and promptly fell off the wall in response to the sensation. Her friends also then tumbled off the wall and amid a tangle of bodies and shoes, they all laughed uproariously. Two confirmed smokers were soon to become three!

As the girls sorted themselves out and recovered their shoes, Michael surprised them all by appearing in the lane. He encouraged Eilidh and his sister to return to school while he remained a while with Jenna. Despite her protestations of likely late coming he pressed her against the wall and kissed his new girlfriend passionately. Jenna was impressed and returned the kiss willingly. He lit up cigarettes for them both while he continued to explore her body. He caressed her leg between her short shirt and her knee length socks. Jenna shivered at this and to her surprise found herself grabbing at the growing bulge at the front of Michael's trousers. He groaned at this and pulled down his zip. Pausing only briefly to wrap on a condom, he again lifted Jenna out of her ballerinas and quickly impaled her on the wall. Panting and groaning the two teenagers completed the sexual act quickly and lay on the grass. Jenna did not make it back to school that afternoon as both heavy smokers chained into half a pack as Jenna became increasingly familiar with her older boyfriend. Jenna felt extremely dirty and knew that she would now probably be tagged a 'tart' as well as a heavy smoker. Michael was clearly constantly 'turned on' and aroused by his heavy smoking girlfriend.

Back in school and although she soon realised the likely consequences of her actions, Eilidh felt more included by her friends and was given a huge 'buzz' by the sudden 'bad girl' image she had briefly acquired. She did not immediately think that she would smoke again but a day later did exactly that when back at the same spot she smoked several more cigarettes with her more addicted friends.

Jenna rose with some excitement on a Saturday morning, looking forward in particular to the party planned for that evening. Despite her usual strong nicotine cravings she knew that she had to spend some time with her parents early in the day. She went downstairs to a welcome pile of presents. These included make up, a very short black sparkly skirt and trendy very high chunky heeled boots, perfect for her party later in the day. A final package was produced which surprised Jenna. Even more so when she opened up a carton of 200 Royal cigarettes. Jenna could not have gone a deeper shade of red. She was not sure of what to say. Her Dad simply said:

"There is not much point in hiding this any more Jenna. Although we are disappointed we know that you've been smoking for some time. You are old enough to smoke and probably well hooked now and we reluctantly have to accept your decision to smoke. You are an intelligent girl and must know the risks. Try and keep your smoking within reasonable limits".

An embarrassed Jenna admitting her increasingly heavy habit and hopeless addiction thanked her parents and went off to try on her new clothes and make up. Her new boots were very high and she had to walk about in her room for a while to get used to walking in them. With permission now granted to smoke in her room, she lit up the first of her new 'stash' of cigarettes in her room and felt very 'tarty' when she looked at herself in her full length mirror parading around smoking a succession of cigarettes, in her short skirt and high heels. Puffing away constantly like a veteran and quickly filling a new ashtray, Jenna had no intention of controlling her smoking habit. She felt even dirtier when she thought of her recent encounter with Michael and the prospect of another 'fumble' at the forthcoming party. Jenna knew that she was fast becoming a dirty wee slut but cared not a bit!

Around 20 of Jenna's teenage friends came along to her party. Plenty of vodka was mixed in with the various soft drinks. Natalie also looked stunning in a short 'simmering' silver dress and matching 4 inch strappy sandals. Melanie and Eilidh were in contrasting black and white with the same 5 inch patent stilettos with three straps across the front. Melanie, used to heels walked confidently but Eilidh, particularly after a few 'drinks' staggered and stumbled a little in her white patent pumps.

Eilidh was unsure whether she would smoke at the party was soon encouraged by her two friends to light up. With the courage provided by the alcohol she went ahead and revealed herself to all her peers as a new smoker. Melanie looked icily at her friend but many others; particularly the boys were hugely attracted to the pretty blond smoker. Jamie insisted on lighting her cigarettes as she began to smoke more heavily enjoying each one all the more as she became increasingly buzzed by the nicotine and alcohol. Eventually her feet could bear the towering heels no longer and Jamie readily agreed to remove them strap by strap and clouding the elegant patent shoes with smoke billowing from his own cigarette. His 'gallantry' was rewarded with a drunken kiss or two as the evening wore on. The room was now thick with smoke as most of the teens present, especially the girls, indulged heavily in their recently acquired habit.

Jenna, with her new freedom to smoke, did so constantly throughout the evening. She flirted with many of the boys and ignored a few comments of 'total slag'. She would amuse her friends by smoking two cigarettes at once! She comfortably 'chained' through nearly two packs during the party, drinking heavily at the same time. Some of her friends were genuinely quite shocked at how heavily she was now able to smoke. No one else present was as badly hooked on the fags. In brilliant form, she made time for all of her friends but eventually Michael had her undivided attention. Finding a quiet room, he set about 'exploring' her party outfit. His hand reached under her new skirt and gently removed her pants. Giggling, Jenna unzipped Michael's jeans and stroked his erect penis. Michael then shifted Jenna's high- heeled legs to rest on his shoulders as he lay on top of her and penetrated her for a second time. Writhing furiously the two of them 'came' together and Michael exploded inside her. Shortly aware that his 'cum' was flowing out down her leg she was vaguely aware that in their drunken state that no condom had been used.

"Fuck" said the drunken tart and passed out.

After the party, the three girls were now accepted and known as regular smokers. Heavily addicted and regularly needing to feed their cravings, they had to join the other school smokers huddled behind the boiler sheds. Given a bit of a hard time at first with chants of 'goody two shoes' and 'nerds' they were eventually left alone particularly as Jenna and Natalie proved themselves as impressive and dedicated smokers. Both could now comfortably smoke at least 40 cigarettes per day and easily out performed all of the other smokers who frequented the hideaway. Jenna knew now that she was considered a dirty wee slut, a total chav and an easy target for the boys. Now usually plastered in heavy 'tart-like' make-up and hooped earrings, her cleavage often now showed and her skirt was now no more than a 'pelmet'. A regular 'fumble' under her skirt was on offer to the older boys who could bear her heavy stench of smoke and would give the chain smoker extra cigarettes in return. The girls now kept company with the most disruptive pupils in the school and joined in the regular truancy. Jenna found it difficult to get through classes without a cigarette. To their frustration they were often caught by teaching staff and placed in detention at lunchtime hence unable to smoke! After the summer break three of the friends also noticed that Jenna was struggling to fit into her short skirt. She immediately resolved to go on a diet!

Eilidh had spent much of the summer with her friends and gradually increased her regular consumption of cigarettes. At first Melanie tried to discourage her but soon gave up as she noticed the increasing cravings and likely realisation that she was also hooked on smoking. Eilidh's mother soon confirmed this.

Knowing that most of her daughter's friends were smoking she became increasingly suspicious that Eilidh had fallen under the same spell. As a former heavy smoker she recognised some of the signs as the blond teenager often appeared cranky in the morning and when away from her friends for any length of time. She put this to the test one Saturday when she took her daughter out shopping one morning, then on to lunch followed by taking in on of the longer 'Harry Potter' movies. All of this time she kept an eye on Eilidh. By mid-evening they returned to the car and Mrs Walker noticed that the youngster was now extremely out of sorts.

"What's wrong with you" asked her mother.

"Nothing, just tired" Eilidh responded aggressively betraying her usual sunny nature.

Suspecting that she had all the proof required, Mrs Walker went into her bag and tossed a packet of cigarettes into her daughter's lap.

"Maybe these will lighten your mood! I know a craving when I see one" said the former smoker.

Momentarily stunned, Eilidh realising that she was busted but opened the pack and quickly drew out a cigarette. Her mother held out a lighter and Eilidh, increasingly desperate, lit up, enjoying several very quick deep inhales. To her surprise her mother lit up beside her and commented:

"If my daughter is a smoker then I will willingly join her" explaining to her daughter that she had always regretted giving up smoking years earlier.

"If you smoke then I smoke".

Eilidh felt very guilty over this turn of events but was quite thrilled about having the same freedom to smoke as her two friends. She now abandoned any pretence at occasional smoking and with her mother's blessing quickly increased her consumption. The two of them drew closer as smoking companions. By early autumn she regularly smoked a pack per day and often double this when with her two friends. The three of them now smoked up quite a storm when they were together, the pretty blonde soon as heavily addicted as her two friends.

Chapter 5: Melanie's story.

All of this time Melanie managed to resist the temptation to follow her friends in taking up the habit. Although she could clearly see how much they enjoyed smoking she resisted their efforts to entice her to join in. She did feel increasingly isolated from her friends though as they now spent so much of their time smoking outside together. In school she immersed herself in her extra-curricular activities and spent any additional time with her twin sister Kara. The sisters were very close and enjoyed similar interests.

Kara was also very friendly with her sister's group and was a bit more 'drawn' to their increasingly 'daring' lifestyle. Like her sister Kara had a style of her own, often seen in her black ripped jeans and high heeled black buckled boots. Unlike her sister Kara thought that smoking might be 'cool' and had quietly begun experimenting. When Jenna and Eilidh found this out they were more than happy to encourage Kara to join in their bouts of regular smoking. Eventually Melanie caught her sister smoking outside the school along with her friends. Feeling betrayed she chided her sister for falling in with her friends:

"How can you do that when you know all the risks?"

"Sorry sis, I just love the way it makes me feel" Kara replied as she crushed out her smoke under her boot.

This all added to Melanie's stress as she coped with playing the lead in the school show 'Romeo and Juliet' as well as preparing for various exams. In the show, Melanie was playing opposite Anton, a boy she had fancied for some time. The only drawback for Melanie was that Anton had also become a smoker and seemed to be a constant companion of her friendship group of heavy smokers. Melanie was seriously beginning to wonder if her life might be a little easier if she too took up the habit!

The next day she again came across her sister sneaking another cigarette in their back garden. She could see that Kara was clearly also beginning to enjoy her new habit as she exhaled a huge stream of smoke. Dangling her 4 inch patent stiletto � � � � � � � � � � � � � Melanie resigned herself to her next move. She asked her sister if she might try her cigarette. Initially stunned Kara took another draw before passing the smoke to her sister. The last of the 'amigos' hesitated for a few seconds before pulling the cigarette to her lips and breathing in the smoke. It was not as unpleasant as she had feared and she soon completed her first smoking experience. Wobbling a bit on her heels she regained her composure and smiled at her sister. The two of them now had a big secret from their parents as Kara, now closer to her sister, kept her supplied with regular smokes!

Not for very long though as they were both soon caught having another garden smoke. In truth the discovery was no great surprise to their parents given that all of their friends were now hardened smokers. Kara had taken very readily to the habit and quickly went past the 'pack a day' mark. Melanie delighted her friends when she first smoked in front of them. For a few weeks it was only an occasional cigarette before the first night of her show came along. The stage kiss with Anton went particularly well with a promise of more later! Melanie came outside afterwards and drew heavily several times on her cigarette!

"I guess that's you really addicted now Melanie" said Eilidh!!

"Sure am!" said Melanie drawing again on her smoke.

All of the 'amigos' laughed and drew heavily on their own cigarettes.

The four friends all now became regular smokers both outside the school and behind the boiler sheds. Melanie had now converted all of the girls to her towering heels and they clattered outside noisily on a regular basis to satisfy their fierce cravings. Jenna knew that she was now about six months pregnant and shouldn't be smoking. She was too addicted though and continued to puff away constantly despite the dangers. Jenna virtually always now had a cigarette in her hand. Three packs a day was soon approaching the new smoking limit! Her fingernails were now stained and her once white teeth had yellowed considerably. She was the nastiest of chain smokers. They were all now also regulars in detention as a result of their incessant smoking in flagrance of the school rules. No longer the 'darlings' of the teachers, the girls were quickly among the worst offending and heaviest smokers in the school. There was no 'turning back for the girls now. Reeking strongly from their heavy habits and increasingly 'loose' behaviour, the girls were increasingly avoided by the more conscientious pupils in the school. The rather gross sight of a heavily made up and pregnant, Jenna, stomach protruding out of her short skirt, tottering on high heels, smoking constantly, now also truanting, drinking frequently and fumbling with any number of boys, desperate for further smokes was increasingly common. It was almost as if she was now in reality 'on the game!' to feed her expensive habit. The girls could often be spotted behind the PE block having repeated sex with their knickers and tights around their ankles. Progression to harder drugs seemed just around the corner. As serial offenders, seldom without a cigarette in their hand, the girls had quickly lost their tag as the 'Goody two shoes!!"