Becoming Abby Ch. 09

Story Info
A new adventure starts for Abby and Mistress M.
13.7k words
4.63
11.6k
13

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author:

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that has been reading along with Abby's adventures. All of the comments, and private messages, have been really encouraging. Please don't hesitate to comment or send me a mail. I always try and respond to each of them.

Chapter nine was supposed to be the end of this series, but with the encouragement of loyal readers I have decided to take Abby's adventures forward. While we are mostly finished with Chris, and his new sub Mary, Mistress M and Abby have many more adventure waiting for them.

I would like to say thank you once again to Garth, for taking the time to pre-read and edit each of these stories. With his suggestions and guidance, I have found myself becoming a better writer. And of course, a big thank you to each of you who read along, vote, comment, and offer suggestions by mail.

Mistress may not allow sharing of my body, but with her permission, and through my writing I am able to share myself with each and every one of you.

As always it is a pleasure to serve.

Abby

**********

The look on Mistress's face was one of pure shock. "What do you mean, when I buy Valhalla? I'm not buying Valhalla."

Jo laughed and hugged her again. "I'm joking, M," she said.

I was not sure, but I thought I caught a look in her eyes that said there was more to it than a small joke.

"In all seriousness though," Jo started, "there are somethings that I want to talk to you about. Why don't you and Abby come for dinner tonight at my place?"

Mistress thought about it for a moment before answering. "Let me see how my day goes. I have been away from work for several days now helping Chris and Mary. I am going to need to check in, and Abby has duties of her own to attend to."

Jo took Mistress's hand, "I am not taking no for an answer, M. I don't just want to talk to you, I need to talk to you about these things, and this is not the place or time to do it."

There was a long pause while Mistress looked into Jo's eyes, then with a deep sigh she agreed. Jo smiled, and I could see the relief wash over her body. Mistress told her she would call or text later to set up a time, and finally we were heading for the door.

Chris and Mary were ahead of us, already waiting by the elevator when we arrived. The two of them hardly noticed Mistress and I, as they seemed to have only eyes for themselves. I couldn't have been happier for them. I took a moment to get a closer look at the collar Chris had chosen. From a distance it looked to be black leather, but in the lighting of the elevator I could tell it was a very dark blue.

As the elevator started rising, Mary was finally able to tear her eyes away from Chris, and notice who else was with them. The smile across her face, and dancing in her eyes was infectious. We stood there looking at each other, then I blinked, and we were in each others arms sobbing like babies.

When I felt we had both got it out of our systems, I held her at arms length and smiled again. I lifted my hand, and traced my fingers down her neck to the shiny new collar that adorned it.

"I told you," I said. "Days ago, I told that you would make a wonderful sister."

Mary laughed and nodded, fresh tears running down her cheeks.

I wiped them away with my thumb. "No more of that now, sister," I said,hugging her tight again. I let her go, and she fell into Mistress's arms, even more tears running down her face. Wanting to give them a little space to talk, I stepped over beside Chris and smiled.

"You did it, Sir," I said with a curtsy.

I barely had the words out of my mouth before I was crushed in a massive bearhug.

"Thank you", were the only words that Chris said, over and over again as his arms held me tight. I couldn't help it, I was so overwhelmed at his happiness, I started crying again.

The deep boom of the main doors opening brought us back to ourselves. Chris let me go with one last squeeze, and I moved back over beside Mistress, my hand taking hers lightly. She gave my hand a squeeze and we started walking down the main hall. The rest of the trip to the last exit door was very quick. Only a slight pause as one of the Bulls from earlier offered Mary and I cloaks to cover our naked forms against the weather.

Outside, the weather had turned rainy and cold. Marcus stood beside the limo, umbrella in one hand, and the other on the car's door handle. Ready to open it as soon as we were close enough, and to prevent as much heat as possible from escaping. He had parked as close as possible. Looking at the distance I judged it to be about four running steps, but the rain was coming down in buckets.

Mistress looked around at all of us, then with a big smile grabbed my hand and ran for the car. The door was open seconds before she arrived, and she quickly stepped through and moved to the opposite side. I tried to copy her move, but stepped on the edge of my cloak and ended up face down on the floor. I just made it to my back when Mary landed on my chest. She looked down at me, water dripping from her nose and we both laughed.

Feeling the car jump into motion under me, I looked around to see Mistress sitting near our heads on one side, and Chris sitting near our feet on the other. Mary was happy to stay where she was, and demonstrated it by laying her head down on my chest. I looked up at Mistress. She smiled and shrugged, so I wrapped my arms around Mary holding her tight.

I don't remember closing my eyes, but I must have. The car hit a rough bump that woke me. Mistress had moved down to the other side of the car to speak quietly with Chris. I couldn't tell what they were talking about, but both were smiling. I turned my head slightly to look at Mary, and she was looking back at me with a smile in her eyes.

The car hit another bump, and Mary used the bounce to slide around a little, both of her knees sliding to the floor beside my legs so that she was straddling me. She didn't support any of her weight, but left it all lay on top of me. As gently and slowly as she could, Mary used her fingers to pull the little bit of my cloak that kept our bodies separated out from between us. My eyes went wide as I felt the heat of her sex press against the flesh of my pelvis right above my penis.

Her eyes were wicked as she moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered. "I have no way to thank you properly, Abby. But I could quickly release the pressure you're holding back."

I closed my eyes and shivered, willing my penis not to rise, almost wishing for that steel cage. The heat of her body against me, hard nipples pressed into my chest, fiery sex grinding against my pelvis, were all pressing my will power to its limits. My hands lightly touched her thighs and, Mary slid down a fraction of an inch.

"No," I whispered at her.

Mary's body tensed, as if waiting for me to throw her off of me. Instead, I caressed her thighs lightly.

"We can't, Mary," I whispered again.

Her body relaxed, and the grinding started again. I felt her teeth on my ear, and then the light whisper. "You don't have to move, the car will do all the work."

I shook my head again.

"Why?" It was almost a pout this time.

"You know Mistress's rules," I whispered. "I just got you as a sister, I would not want to lose you now."

The full weight of her body rested on me again. The grinding stopped, but I could still feel the heat from her sex burning against my skin.

"I'm sorry, Abby," she whispered in my ear, her voice full of tears.

My arms slid up and around her back under the cloak, squeezing her to me I whispered back. "If my feelings for you were not as strong as they are, you would have broken me. I would have taken what you offered and all would have ended."

Mary nodded. "I would have never told her."

I smiled. "But I would have. Honesty and trust, my sister. We are given trust and must be worthy of it at all times, because once it is lost it can never be gained back."

"Master said I could try," Mary said with a smile against my neck. "He also said I would fail."

"But at least you tried, and I thank you for the offer, Mary," I said as I felt the car pull to a stop.

"Did it work?" I heard Chris ask just before he lifted Mary's cloak.

I couldn't see what he did, but I know what he was looking at. My raging hard cock, dripping pre-cum millimeters from his wife's burning, dripping wet, pussy.

"Well, would you look at that," he said. "Dry as a bone."

"I did warn you that Abby could control herself, even without the use of a cage," Mistress said matter of factly. "That's another twenty dollars you owe me."

"Fine, I will pay up inside," he said and lifted himself out of the car.

Mistress was right behind him, Marcus helping her out. Mary sat up and with an evil grin, slid her dripping pussy lips down the length of my shaft before turning and exiting the car. With a deep sigh, I sat up and followed taking Marcus's offered hand for the last step out.

Chris was already away with Mary, but Mistress stood waiting with an umbrella. I took it from her, holding it over the two of us as she thanked Marcus, and slipped him what looked like a rather large tip. She headed for the house and I hurried along beside her.

"I'm sorry about the car ride," she said as we started up the driveway. "Chris set it up as a way to try and get his twenty dollars back, but I had full trust in you."

"And what would have happened if she had broken my will power?" I asked.

"Well, then we would be having a completely different conversation wouldn't we?" Mistress turned and smiled at me, cupping my cheek in her hand. "But she didn't, and we are not. Let's go get my money, and go to bed where I can give you what you need."

Her free hand slipped into my cloak and gripped my cock lightly. My gasp was all she needed, before she let go and headed the rest of the way to the house.

Chris was waiting in the living room. Mistress walked in to talk to him while I took my cloak off and hung it in the hall closet. Mary was coming down the stairs, fully dressed, and cloak over her arm as I reached the living room.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay the night again?" Mistress was asking Chris.

"Thank you, but no," he said. "You have already given us so much, from the job, to this new relationship with my wife. And to be honest, we really would just like to spend a few days at home."

"I understand perfectly," Mistress said with a smile. "There is still a lot to take in and understand. The two of you have just started down this path, and have many more miles to walk, before you understand where it is taking you."

With that said, she wrapped Chris in a tight hug, and held her arm out inviting Mary to join them. The three of them stood there for a moment, and when they pulled apart, fresh tears showed in Mary's eyes.

Chris turned his eyes to me, and I lowered mine in respect. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, as he rushed up and wrapped me in a tight hug again. He beat on my back with his hand, thanked me again and said to call when we were ready to start working. Pulling away, Chris stepped past me heading for the door. I felt the emotion in his words, and knew he was on the edge of tears himself.

Mary stood in front of me, black cloak in her hands, and a sheepish look on her face.

"Abby, about earlier... in the car..." she started.

Stepping forward I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. My tongue slid across her lips, and she opened them for me. My hands found her ass, pulling her tight against me, as our tongues danced. Then, just as quickly I pulled away and looked at her, standing there breathless, cloak forgotten and laying on the floor.

"Don't worry about what is in the past," I said. "Always look to the future and the revenge I will rain down upon you." I stepped past her, swaying my hips so that my tail would flick back and forth slowly. Glancing in the mirror on the wall, I could see the shocked look on her face as she looked back towards Chris. I made it to Mistress and turned to face Mary, before kneeling at her feet.

"Always so dramatic," Mistress said with a sigh. "Mary, Chris, please drive safe, and I will call you tomorrow, OK?"

"Yeah... OK," Mary stammered, still looking at me in shock.

I couldn't let it go at that, so I stuck my tongue out at her and winked. It got a laugh from Mary, and a knock on the head from Mistress. We stayed in position until the door closed, then Mistress fell over onto the couch, laughing.

"I don't know which of you is worse!" she exclaimed. "You and Mary are the worst!"

I frowned as if she had hurt my pride. "I am obviously the best at being the worst. I learned it from Holly who is the best teacher in the world."

"Oh, you don't want to get me started on that one," Mistress said, sitting up. "You were bad before, and she turned you into a right terror."

I gasped in mock horror, placing my hand delicately over my heart, to cover the wound she had inflicted upon me. "You wound me so! How will I ever recover?" I fell over on the floor, as if fainting.

After a moment of trying to hold it back, Mistress and I both laughed loudly. Tears streamed from my eyes as I rolled to my back. Mistress slid from the couch to the floor, and crawled over to lay beside me. I held her close as we let the laughter roll over us.

We collected ourselves after a while, the occasional laugh still slipping through as we tried to catch our breath.

"Shower?" I asked.

"No, bed," Mistress responded.

I pulled her closer. "Tired, my loving Mistress?"

"So not tired," she growled back as her hand found my cock.

Moaning softly, I closed my eyes. Her hand was very gentle, fingers running over my soft shaft and balls. I felt her breath on my ear as she leaned in to whisper. "I'm going to rape you in about five minutes."

I chuckled and answered. "You can't rape the willing."

"I guess I'm going to need a bigger toy," she said with a smile. "To make you a little less willing."

"You know better than that," I said. "That will only make me more willing."

Her hand cupped my balls, then gave them a gentle squeeze. "Good. Now, go lock the door and I will meet you in the bedroom."

I leaned over and kissed her softly, then rolled the other direction and to my knees. "Yes, Mistress," I said with a smile and shake of my ass.

I got to my feet and went to lock the front door. When I turned around, Mistress was already gone. Smiling, I headed up the stairs to the bedroom. When I got there, the lights were on, but dimmed to give just enough light to see by. The bathroom door was closed, but the light was on, so I guessed that was where Mistress was.

Crawling across the bed, I stretched out lengthwise across it, letting my feet dangle behind me. I heard the bathroom door open, and light switch off, but instead of rolling over, I pretended I had fallen asleep. I wanted to be surprised.

There was a quick whistling through the air, followed by a loud crack as the paddle struck my ass.

"Ahh!" I cried out, looking over my shoulder.

"Well, that's what you get," Mistress said with a smile. "You're getting lax in your place, my pet. I never said you could be on the bed."

I used my hands and quickly pushed myself backwards to drop to my knees beside the bed. I kept my eyes and head lowered as was proper, and placed my hands on my thighs. "Forgive me, Mistress, I thought we had finished for the day."

"Oh no, I am not finished with you today," she said. "You see, I have been waiting for days now to show you the new toy I bought, and use it on you. Now, look at me, my pet."

I raised my head and eyes, taking in the beauty that is my Mistress. She was completely naked from head to toe. In her right hand was her favorite leather paddle, but between her creamy thighs, that's where the real surprise waited. My Mistress had a cock. There were no straps holding the clear purple penis in place, and as she turned from one side to the other, it bounced very realistically.

"Do you like it," she asked.

I couldn't speak, I was so shocked. So I simply nodded. We had used strapons before. We actually have quite a large collection of harnesses and attachments, but I had never see one like this. Other than the purple color, it looked so life-like. Slowly, I reached out a hand to feel it, but pulled back just before I touched it and looked up at Mistress.

"Go ahead, it is for you, after all," she said with a smile.

Looking back at the toy, my fingers finally touched it. It was softer than I expected. Smooth and silky, much like a real penis, but still held its rigid shape. I slid my hands up and over the tip, pressing down slightly, which got a moan from Mistress. Wrapping my fingers around it lightly, I stroked it as I would my own. Mistress bit her lip watching me.

She stepped a little closer, spreading her legs to stand over me. I leaned my head against her thigh, looking up into her eyes as I stroked her cock a little faster.

"Do you want to suck on it, my pet?" Mistress asked me in a whisper.

I whimpered a little and licked my lips, my mind already racing back to the last cock that I sucked. Chris standing over me, hands clutching my hair as he forced his cock down my throat. My mouth started watering.

"Yes, please, Mistress, may I suck your cock?" I pleaded.

She nodded her accent, and my lips wrapped around the head. I worked slowly, running my fingers up and down the shaft as I licked around the head. Letting my saliva run down its length to get it nice and wet, before sliding it deeper into my mouth. I let my eyes wander up towards Mistress. By looking between her heaving breasts, I could just see the look of lust on her face as I let the toy hit the back of my throat.

Staying there for a minute to gage the size of the toy better, I moaned around it softly. I pulled back, letting the toy fall from my mouth. There was a long string of my saliva that stayed attached from my lips to the tip of the toy. I watched it, fascinated by how long it was, and how long it stayed before breaking. My hand slid between Mistress's legs, as if to cup the balls that were not there. I pressed my hand flat against her sex and the toy, feeling with my fingers where the toy curved up inside of her pussy.

Mistress moaned and arched her hips towards me. I opened my mouth, and accepted the toy again. I left my hand between her legs, rubbing it back and forth slowly, and adding an upward pressure from time to time. Looking up at Mistress again, I started bobbing my head.

Deep down I remembered that it was just a toy, but here and now I wanted to make it cum. I wanted Mistress's cock to fill my mouth with her creamy seed. My hand slid further back to her ass, and I pulled her towards me as I pushed her cock even deeper. I felt it hit my throat. I fought the gag back and pushed harder, swallowing around the thing. Finally, I found the right place and it slipped down my throat.

I gurgled in pleasure, as long strings of spit dripped onto my chest. I just held there for a moment, reveling in my triumph of deep throating Mistress's cock. Pulling back, I gasped for air and looked up into Mistress's face again. Her smile made me smile. I had made her happy, and that is all I ever wanted in this life. I dove after her cock again.

I was bobbing, and slobbering all over it. My hand went back between her legs, rubbing and stroking. I felt the shudder of her body, the friction of the toy against her clit making her cum. I push myself down on her cock again, swallowing the head on the first try. I took it all, this time, all nine inches of it. I was just starting to pull back when I felt Mistress put her hand on the back of my head, and push me back down. Moaning and gurgling, I looked up, trying to see her eyes.