Becoming Abby Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving quickly, I dropped too pieces of bread in the toaster, then set up the coffee pot. While those were working, I took down two travel mugs. It was going to be a small wait, so I stood quietly with my head down. The toast popped, and I grabbed it out, burning my fingers. Spreading butter on to the hot toast, I didn't even wait for it to cool before I was eating. I was done with the toast before the coffee had finished perking.

With two hot cups of coffee in travel mugs, I stood quietly waiting for Mistress. After about two minutes, she answered one last mail, then turned off the screen of her phone.

"Now, you listen to me," she started. "I am taking you to work with me."

Those words sent panic into my brain. My eyes were open wide as I looked up at her. A clear break of the rules, but I was panicking.

"Stop!" Mistress called out in a firm voice. "I owe you punishment for last night, and I have decided this is going to be it. You will go to work with me, dressed just like that."

I whimpered.

"Now, your duties today will be simple," she said with an evil smile on her face. "You are to be my 'Coffee Slut' fetching me coffee when I need it."

Wait, what did she say? I blinked trying to let the words sink in.

"You need to think and worry about nothing, except, two things," Mistress explained. "Making coffee, and looking like a slut while doing it. We already have the slut thing down. When I want a coffee, you will have to walk all the way across the factory floor to the break room, then back again."

My heart was pounding hard in my chest. I had never been in public alone, dressed like this. The club didn't count, there are rules that keep me safe in the club. This was something else completely.

"Don't worry so much, Slut," she said with more of that evil smile. "As punishment, we are pushing your boundaries today."

Mistress must have seen she was pushing me hard. She came around and cupped my cheek in her hand. "If I didn't think you could do this, I would not ask, my pet," she said.

Leaning into her touch, I closed my eyes, swallowed hard and nodded once. Her touch vanished and the evil grin came back.

"Very well, Slut," Mistress said. "Lets go to work."

Picking up the two mugs, I followed Mistress to the door. She opened the door for me, then closed it behind us locking it. I waited, then followed her to her car. I was forced to set one mug on top, while I opened the passenger's door. Sitting down was my next problem. First, the skirt was going to ride up much higher than was expected. Second, I had on heels that where making it very hard to get comfortable. And lastly, Mistress's little sports car didn't have a place to actually put a hot cup of coffee.

I was forced to hold one cup between my legs, while closing the door and fastening my seat belt. Don't get me wrong, I have held a cup of coffee between my legs on several occasions, but never when the only thing protecting me was stockings. I had hardly gotten it back in my hand when Mistress backed out of the driveway. She turned on some loud dance music, and we shot off down the street.

The drive to the factory was only about thirty minutes, but for me it seemed to take forever. At the very first stoplight, a man in his fancy BMW pulled up to my side of the car to wait. I tried not to look at him, willing him not to look at me, but a small glance told me I was not getting my wish. Here I sat, a see-through top and pink bra hanging out all over the place. What guy in his right mind is not going to look? In fact, he was still sitting there looking when Mistress pulled away.

Things like this happened several more times, and each time more blood rushed to my face. It was such a relief when we pulled into the parking lot at the factory. That is until it hit me that I was going to have to get out. Several people were walking by, saying their good mornings to Mistress as she stood beside the car waiting on me.

She leaned down and looked at me. "You are not going to sit here all day, Slut. Move your ass, or we are going to be late."

Taking a deep breath, I held a coffee between my knees and opened the door. I had practiced this move before, but it was a very long time ago. There is a way, when wearing a skirt and heels, to swing both legs around at once, and stand up out of a car without showing off your panties. God, how I wished I were wearing panties today. Did I mention I was holding two very hot cups of coffee? I swear I looked like a baby giraffe trying to take its first steps.

Mistress stepped close, and tugged my skirt back down where it belonged. "You're going to have a long day, Slut," she said with that evil grin.

She turned and headed for the front entrance. I fell in behind her and tried to keep my eyes down. Each time she would stop to talk to someone, they would never actually mention me, but I could feel their eyes. My face had to be so red by the time we actually made it in the building. Thankfully, once inside no one stopped us or asked anymore questions, until we arrived at Mistress's office.

She opened the door and stepped in, clicking on the lights. I followed right behind her. She moved around and sat at her desk, then held out a hand to me, waving for her coffee. Mistress took a nice long drink, then set it on the corner of her desk. Then she looked up at me.

"You have five minutes," Mistress said. "That's all the time I am giving you to get that coffee drank. If you are not done in five minutes, well then, that's just too bad."

I turned my cup up, swallowing a large mouth full of hot coffee. Mistress just smiled and turned on her computer. As soon I was done with the first drink, I took a second and then a third. I watched her open her email and browse through, while I tried my best to finish my coffee.

I had just turned my cup up to get the last drink when I heard a voice.

"Hey Missy, I have that item you asked... Oh! Hello, I'm sorry I didn't realize someone was here," the woman said.

Her name was Pamela. She had been working for Mistress since the very beginning. She and Andy had met several times, when he would stop by for lunch, or the company picnic. Pam had never met Abby, just like most of the other workers here.

"Good morning, Pam," Mistress said. She waved a hand in my direction. "Don't worry about her. Is that the pillow I asked you for?"

Pam looked at the item in her hands. "Pillow? Oh! Right the pillow," she said holding it out. "Odd request, but easy enough done."

Mistress took the little pillow from her, and turned it over in her hands. It was about twelve inches long, and maybe six or so inches wide. It actually looked to have been pieced together from several scraps of material.

"Perfect!" Mistress said. "Thank you, Pam, this is exactly what I needed."

Pam was all smiles. "You're welcome, of course, Missy. Don't forget your meeting at two today. It's the wardrobe people from the production company. I think they want to ask you about another movie."

Mistress was nodding. "I had forgotten that was today. I've not looked at my planer yet." She looked around on the top of her desk, until she found a big black marker. Holding the pillow down, she wrote in big letters on both sides, 'Coffee Slut'. When she was done she sat down and laid the pillow on the floor just at the corner of her desk. Looking up at me, she pointed to the pillow.

"Kneel."

I shot a glance out of the corner of my eye at Pam, then rushed over, kneeling on the pillow.

"Good gurl," Mistress said taking my cup from me. She looked back at Pam, who was busy trying to pick her jaw up off the floor. "Pam, this is my coffee slut. It's her very first day, and we are calling it a trial. She may be back, she may not. We will see how the day goes."

"Um, does she, have a name?" Pam asked.

Mistress didn't even think about it. "I just call her 'Slut' for short. She will be walking across the floor from time to time to bring me coffee. I just wanted to let you know so that you can make sure no one really bothers her."

"OK, well, hello, Slut, I guess..." Pam stammered.

"Pam, sweetie, one does not address another's slut without asking permission first," Mistress admonished.

"Um, OK, but um, do... you really think today was a good day to bring your slut to work?" Pam asked.

"Pam, any day is a good day to bring my slut to work," Mistress answered. "Watch." Turning to me Mistress said, "Slut, my coffee is cold."

"Forgive me Mistress, with your permission, I will fetch you a new coffee right away," I said quietly.

"Be quick about it," Mistress said. "I may have other duties for you shortly."

Rocking back and onto my feet, I kept my head down as I stepped around a dumbfounded Pam, and headed for the door. I made sure to sway my hips as I walked, to make my tail wag and try to have the gait of a woman. Andy had been here many times, so I knew the layout of the building. I was going to have to walk around the production floor to get to the break room. A walk of a good five minutes in these heels.

I tried keeping my head down, and not looking at anyone that I passed, but there was no way to close out the sounds of their conversations.

"Did you fucking see that?"

"Is she new? Damn, did you see her rack?"

"A fucking tail! She has a fucking tail! Fuck that's hot. I wonder how it's attached."

"I don't care how its attached, I'd fuck her like a dog any day."

So much blood was rushing to my face, I thought I was going to pass out. I hurried to the break room, praying that it was empty. It wasn't. Sitting at one of the tables, drinking a coffee and reading the paper was Rose. Andy had met her before, too. Rose was different from most the other people working here. Heavy into cosplay, she swore that she had found her dream job. She watched me closely as I moved over to the coffee pot and started making a fresh batch.

Who ever had made the last pot used way to much coffee and had made a mess. I took the filter basket to the sink to clean it out. Rose was still watching me. I could feel her eyes on every move that I made.

I was standing, waiting on the pot to perk, when I felt her move right up behind me.

"Hi, I'm Rosie," she said in a conversational tone.

I turned my head and smiled at her, while keeping my eyes lowered.

"Ah, can't speak, huh?" she said with a frown. Then something seemed to dawn on her. "Can't speak? Or not given permission?"

I blushed and she moved closer.

"I never thought I would see you here," she said. "Not dressed like this any ways."

I was confused, there was no way she knew who I was.

"I love your tail, I have never seen you wear it before," she went on.

The confusion must have been showing on my face, because she laughed.

"Ah, you have no idea, do you?" Rose said with a smile. She reached up with one finger and traced a small letter V on my neck. "I would know Abby and Mistress M no matter where I saw them. I knew who you were the very first time I met your alter ego, Andy. Really nice guy that one."

I was shivering, wondering what I should do. Do I go back and tell Mistress that my cover was blown? Wait, I couldn't go without the coffee. Why was it taking so long?

"Shh, quiet now, Abby, I didn't mean to frighten you," Rose tried to sooth me. "I swear I will not tell a soul who you are. My handler would never take me back to the club, and might even cast me out of the pack if he knew I had caused you harm."

She backed away from me slowly, hands out to her sides. "I promise, not a word," she said. "By the way, the next time you come to the club you should wear that tail. Myself and the other pups would love to have a romp with you."

Now it was my turn to be dumbfounded. She was a pup, and knew me from Valhalla. Rose took her coffee and her paper, and with one last smile, headed out to work. I wanted to call her back. I wanted to ask her so many questions. The coffee beeped to tell me it was done. I prepared a cup for Mistress and headed back to her office.

My head was in a different place when I got there. I hardly saw or heard anything on the trip back. Pam was still there going over the daily schedule. I walked over to the corner of the desk, and knelt on my pillow, holding out the coffee for Mistress to take when she was ready. She waited about two minutes, then reached over, taking the coffee, and then a long sip.

"Mmmm, so much better than the crap that is normally served in there," she said.

Pam looked at her. "It's just break room coffee. That stuff is always crap," she said with a shrug.

Mistress held her cup out. "Try this."

Pam took it and tried a sip, and then a second sip. "Where the hell did you get this?" she demanded.

Mistress waved her hand in my direction. "Told you, Coffee Slut. Everyone should have a coffee slut," she said taking her cup back and taking a sip.

"OK. Now I think you need to hire a coffee slut for the break room," Pam said in a serious voice. "If she can turn out coffee like this, it would be well worth the expense."

"No, no, one coffee slut is enough," Mistress said with a smile. "Pam, if you could get that file ready for my meeting, I have a lot of work I need to do this morning."

"Not a problem," Pam said backing for the door. "Hey, what are the odds that she made more than one cup of that coffee?"

Mistress looked at me and I gave a slight nod. "I'm sure she made a whole pot. You better run, but close the door on your way out."

Pam was already gone, the door swinging closed behind her. Mistress turned back to me, and the smile vanished from her face.

"What happened?" she demanded.

I didn't even act like I didn't know what she was talking about. I have the worst poker face when it comes to Mistress. So I told her about Rose, how she knew who Abby, Andy, and Mistress M all were. Then I told Mistress about Rose being part of a pack that would kick her out if they found out she had caused any problems for Abby or Mistress M. She seemed just to want to talk since she had the chance.

Mistress sat back and thought about it for a moment. "I'm sure you are right. Rose is a good girl and will not say anything. If you happen to run into her again today, you have my permission to speak with her, but only if there is no one else around."

I smiled and physically relaxed. I really liked Rose and didn't want anything to happen to her. Mistress was smiling again too. She pushed her chair away from her desk and pointed to the space under it.

"I have always wanted to do this," she said with a smile.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled under the desk. I turned around to look up at her, and she hit me in the face with the little pillow.

"Take your heels off and put them under the side," she said. "I want you to be comfortable as you're likely to be there a while. Well, comfortable ...ish."

I slipped my heels off and stuck them under the drawers to the side, then arranged the little pillow under my knees as best I could. I had hit my head twice when I figured out I was going to have to pull my skirt up so I could stretch out more. Once I had made myself as comfortable as I could, Mistress rolled her chair back under the desk. I was cramped up against the back, but Mistress spread her legs, and used her hand to guide my head down to lay on her thigh.

She went back to work. Typing away on her computer, and sometimes answering a phone call. I had been under the desk about ten minutes when Pam came back in.

"There was almost a riot in the break room," she said. "I have been ordered to announce the next time who ever made the last pot of coffee makes another one."

Mistress was laughing.

"You think this is funny?" Pam demanded. "They are drawing lots to see who gets the rest of the cups after you get yours."

I had to put my hand over my mouth to stifle a giggle.

"Where is your slut anyways?" Pam asked.

"She is away doing slut stuff," Mistress answered.

"Oh, ok, umm, I'm not sure I need to know what that is..." Pam replied in a small voice.

"I will send her to make more coffee soon," Mistress said with a laugh. "If it is that bad, I will have her make two pots."

"Oh God, we are never going to get anything done today," Pam said, heading out the door.

Mistress was still laughing, and I was doing my best not to laugh with her. I took my hand from my mouth and laid it on her thigh. Closing my eyes, I rubbed it up and down slowly. I felt Mistress spread her legs further apart, so I inched my hand higher.

My fingers traced over a rather large bump higher up the inside of Mistress's thigh. I couldn't tell what it was so I rubbed over it again, pressing a little harder. I was rewarded with a soft moan, and a lifting of her hips, pressing the bump harder against my hand. I let my fingers go higher, tracing the outline of the object. If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn Mistress had a massive hard dick in her pants.

I ran my hand up and down slowly, keeping firm, even pressure on the object. Mistress let this go on for about five minutes, before reaching under the desk and unbuttoning her pants. I got the idea and reached up, pulling down the zipper. She lifted her hips, and I hooked my fingers in the waist of her pants, tugging gently to pull them down.

They were about a quarter of the way down her thighs, when she sat down and this massive hard cock bounced up in front of my face. You could tell right away that it was just a toy, but it was very real looking, flesh colored, and soft. My hand wrapped around it, and my fingers would barely touch. It was massive, and I wanted it in my mouth more than anything right now.

Leaning forward I gave the head a lick. It tasted as I expected, of silicon, but the smell of Mistress covered it. Mistress leaned back in her chair to watch me. Slowly I licked up and down the shaft while keeping my eyes on hers. I took the head between my lips and proceeded to slobber all over it. Mistress wanted me to be her office slut, I was going to give her one sluty blowjob. My mind wandered away from everything else but the task at hand.

My hand slid up and down her shaft, as I bobbed my head up and down slowly. I looked up at Mistress and could see the lust building in her eyes. I smiled around the cock in my mouth and slowly let myself drop lower, taking more and more of it. The tip hit the back of my throat and I gaged softly. It was big. Even bigger than the toy she was using last night.

Moving again, I bobbed my head up and down, taking the toy all the way to the back of my throat each time. Mistress put her hand on the back of my head, and pushed down. I sucked in as much air as I could before swallowing around the tip of her cock. Fuck, it was big! I didn't know if I was going to be able to do it or not. She pushed harder and I swallowed again and again, until finally I felt something give and my nose touched her pelvis.

Mistress held me there for a count of twenty, then let me up to breathe. I didn't take long and went right back to giving her a sloppy, wet, blowjob. I dropped down again, finding it easier the second time to take the full length. On my third attempt, I had just gotten all the way down, when the door opened. I tried to pull away, but Mistress sat up and held me down with one hand. I couldn't fight her or the person who entered would know something was going on.

My mind wandered farther down the path of sluts and blowjobs. How hot was it that I was sucking my Mistress's cock, while hiding under her desk, while she talked to someone. I smiled around the cock in my mouth, and started sucking and licking again. There were little whining sounds coming from me as I sucked for all I was worth. I knew I was getting a little too loud when Mistress grabbed my hair.