Becoming Abby Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," I answered with a smile.

She gave me a kiss, then pulled the lace collar from my neck. It would be ruined in the water.

I let the hot water run over me for a good five minutes before I ever tried to wash anything. A couple of gentle pushes on my belly rewarded me with another torrent of cum flowing from my ass. I would likely be like this for days because it was in there so deep. I had just finished washing my hair when Mistress slipped into the shower behind me.

"You are not the only one that needs a quick wash," she said with a smile.

We didn't say much while we showered. She washed my back, I washed hers. I finished first and stepped out to dry off, then held a towel for Mistress as she stepped out. We both used the blow dryer to dry our hair, then went back to the bedroom. Mistress had not only changed the sheets and blankets but laid out one of her sports bras for me. It was definitely a snug fit. I'm a little wider in the chest so need a bigger band size, but it would do for tonight.

My nipples still stood up proudly, and you could easily see the balls on the ends of my piercings. Done admiring myself, I crawled into bed with Mistress. She snuggled into my arms laying her head on my chest. We just lay there holding each other and basking in the afterglow of what we had just done.

"Will it always be like this?" Mistress asked softly.

"You snuggling my tits? I hope so," I said with a chuckle.

"Not just that," she said, giving my boob a squeeze. "All of it. Mistress, pet, slave, slut... Abby. Do you think we will get old and just decide to stop, or that we might outgrow what we have?"

"I really hope not."

"No?"

"It's not just the sex," I started. "It is everything. I am Abby. I don't think I will ever be too old to be Abby because she is who I am."

"I would never ask you to stop being Abby. I helped make her remember?"

"I remember, but it is still more than that. This world that we live in, this life that we live, we do it because we love it. I don't think we will get too old, or ever even get bored with it because there is just so much out there that we have not tried and so many more things that we want to try."

"This is very true," Mistress answered. "I have several more things I want to do with my pet."

"Oh?" I asked. "Do you want to share some of your plans?"

"I want to take you on vacation. Lead you around on a leash for a week in some exotic location where no one knows us. Where I can dress you like I wish, and no one can say a thing."

"That does sound exciting," I said, pulling her closer.

"There is more, but that is the one I want the most."

"It will happen," I said, closing my eyes.

"You really think so?"

"You want it right?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

"Then it will happen."

"How do you know?" she asked.

"Because, it's you, and you work towards your goals until you get what you want. So, yeah. One day we will have your dream vacation because you will make it happen."

Mistress cuddled even closer and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too Mistress."

The next morning, I found myself waking almost an hour before the alarm. A cramping in my belly telling me I'd better run. Grabbing my phone, I stumbled to the toilet and sat down. It took a minute to notice that the inside of my thigh was wet. I must have been leaking all night. Guess I will be changing the bed sheets again. I cleaned up my thighs, then checked my phone. There were several messages from Mistress, all containing photos from last night. I flipped through them quickly, reliving the experience. There was also an email from Miss Jo.

Abby,

I have already put things into motion and made sure that M will hear nothing about it from anyone. It will take a few days to get everything set, but I need to know what you are wearing. Master Yang wishes to start designing the right knots to compliment it. Get back to me when you can.

Jo

Damn... Now I was going to have to find a dress. I sent a quick message back to Miss Jo describing the kind of dress that I was looking for, but telling her that I had no idea how I was going to find the time to look for and try on dresses. Maybe my plan needed to be thought out a little more.

Her message back was instant. "Nonsense. We will make it work. I already know your sizes and will find dresses for you to try on later."

I sighed and cleaned myself up. Standing looking at myself in the mirror, I could see why Mistress liked these larger breast forms so much. The wider base covered more of my wide chest and made them look even more natural than the smaller ones. Turning this way and that, watching my piercings bounce, I couldn't help but agree that if I was ever to get implants, they would need to be this size.

We had left my new dress uniform down stairs, and since I was up early I might as well see if I could get it on myself. I took the box back up to Abby's room and gently pulled the dress out. Sometime in the last few days Mistress had made a slight change to the design. Before it tied at the back like a normal corset, but now the ties had been moved to either side. The cords had been replaced with ribbons in a complementing purple. And it looked like the inside had been covered a little better to make it easier to put on.

Pulling the dress, the rest of the way out of the box, I saw hidden under it a set of matching purple stockings and thong panties. She thinks of everything. Laying the dress to the side, I slipped on the panties. They felt like silk against my skin. Then the stocking slid over my legs just to my upper thigh. A quick examination showed me that there were holdups built into the dress. What I really hoped was that she had taken into account the size of my new breasts when she made her adjustments.

I slid my arms into the sleeves, then pulled the rest of the dress over my head. There was a bit of a struggle to get the corset part over my breasts, but once past that point it fell to exactly where it was needed. I adjusted the quarter-cup supports for my breasts, which did seem a little on the small side, but held up my breasts beautifully all the same. Then I worked at attaching the holdups to my stockings before starting to tug at the side laces of the corset.

It took me a good twenty minutes to pull everything tight and get it all looking proper. Then another twenty minutes to apply my makeup in matching shades of purple and gold. But by the time I was done, I looked like a life-sized doll. I really hoped Mistress would approve. I pulled out a set of six-inch black heels and slipped them on. I fluffed out my dress, and tried to pull it down in the back, but there was no hiding that it stopped right at the bottom of my ass. Not even bending over I could see everything clear as day. The only thing missing from my outfit was a collar, but that would be Mistress's place to provide.

I pulled the very thin and clingy material down to cover my breasts. I thought it showed a lot with the smaller forms. I might as well not even be using it with these things. It was so thin I could still read my slut nipple piercings, and so low you could see all the cleavage. This is what Mistress wanted and designed. I would wear it with pride, even if it did make me blush to think about other people seeing me.

Glancing at my phone I had about forty minutes before Mistress was to get out of bed. Just enough time to make her a nice breakfast. Bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, and a cup of coffee were all prepared and placed on a lap tray and carefully carried up the stairs. My timing was almost perfect. I could hear the alarm sounding just as I topped the stairs. As I entered the bedroom, Mistress had already made her way to the toilet, so I stood beside the bed holding the tray and waiting.

"Oh!" she said when she came back out. "Breakfast in bed?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered with a slight curtsy.

"Someone is trying to earn extra credit today," she said with a smile while crawling back into bed.

"My only wish is to serve, Mistress," I answered.

I waited until she had settled herself, then placed the tray over her lap.

"Mmm, it smells delicious. And you look wonderful! Better than I could have imagined."

The heat was already rising to my cheeks and the day had hardly started.

"Give us a nice turn, my pet. Let's see the whole thing," Mistress commanded.

Grinning, I spun in a very slow circle, letting her have the time to inspect every inch.

"Hum, the change in the corset style seems to have shortened the length of your skirt a little. I don't remember it showing quite so much of your ass. Are you sure you got the underskirt all pulled down?"

"I think so, Mistress, but it is very hard to tell because there is just..." I waved my hands up and down, "so much."

"We will have a look when I finish eating," she said. "Until then, turn on the morning news, and lay out some of my work clothes, please, Abby."

"Yes, Mistress."

I flipped on the TV, tuned it to our preferred morning news, then spent the next twenty minutes selecting some clothes for Mistress. She is a more casual dresser for work, so I took longer than really needed to pick out a pair of jeans and a nice T-shirt, but by the time I was finished, so was she.

Mistress had set her tray to the side and was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," she said. "Let me take a look at this skirt situation."

It only took her a moment to figure out the problem. I had left a large fold of the skirt under the corset. Once it was freed and pulled down, I now had a respectable two inches of material below my ass. Enough to cover everything but show it all off if I bent over in the slightest.

"Almost perfect," Mistress purred as her hands ran over me checking the rest of the fit. "Only missing one thing, and Jo provided that the other day."

Opening the drawer beside the bed, she pulled out what looked like a thin piece of paper or plastic.

"Go get a damp cloth from the bathroom," she ordered.

It only took a moment and I held it out to her when I returned. Mistress pointed at the floor between her feet, and I quickly knelt. She took the bit of plastic and laid it on my chest just above but following the curve of my right breast. Then, taking the cloth, she started rubbing it across the plastic. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was applying a temporary tattoo. Once finished over the right breast, she moved to the left and repeated the process.

"There, now you are almost ready for your day's work."

Looking down at her work, I could see in beautiful script writing two large words now tattooed across my chest in black, purple, and gold.

Coffee Slut

Mistress had set the angle so they followed the curve of my breasts and led the eye to my ample cleavage.

"Now, for the final touch to your new uniform."

Mistress put her hand back in her drawer and came back holding a thick purple collar that had a single large D-ring set in the middle. Leaning forward slightly, I bit my lip at the feel of the new leather brushing across my skin. It took her a moment to get it fastened in the back, but once it was done, I could feel the weight of it and the thickness of the leather pressing against my neck. Next to come out of the drawer was a very heavy looking dog leash. The metal links of the chain portion looked to be coated in some anodized purple that matched the colors of my dress.

Mistress clipped the lead to my collar, then wound it around her hand pulling me closer. She smiled at me, then kissed me deeply.

"We will just have to see if you earn any more writing on your ass today," she whispered in a husky voice. "But until then you better live up to your new role and go make us some coffee while I get ready."

"Yes, Mistress. With pleasure, Mistress," I said softly.

I could hear the smile in my own voice. Was I really this excited to be going out in public so exposed? Grabbing up the tray, I practically ran from the room and down the stairs. Not an easy feat in six-inch heels, let me tell you. I was already running things through my head of how I would make my Mistress proud today. My cheeks started blushing again as it finally hit me that she talked about writing on my ass. I still remembered how I had gotten it last time.

My mind was wandering slightly while I waited on the coffee. I caught my reflection in the glass doors, and the new tattoo across my chest stood out clearly and was accentuated by the large purple chain hanging between my breasts. Placing my hands behind my back, I thrust my chest out even more and turned this way and that. My bust was huge, my cleavage deep, my waist so small, and most of all, I was happy. No. Happy is not the right word... I was so much more than happy. More than I could ever describe with words.

Was this what Holly felt every day? I love serving my Mistress, but I had never realized just how much. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, and the huge smile across my face, I knew then and there that if Mistress ever asked me to stay like this, to be her coffee slut for the rest of my life, I would gladly accept my new place in this world. I am the luckiest gurl in the world.

By the time Mistress came down the stairs I was kneeling beside the door. The strap of her purse over my shoulder, and a travel mug of coffee in each hand.

"Well, well. Someone still trying to earn extra points?"

"No, Mistress. Just... happy to serve and be the best coffee slut I can be."

"Very good," she answered. "Meet me at the car. I will be there in a moment."

I rocked back onto my heels and stood up slowly so as to not over balance, then smiled at Mistress as she opened the door for me. I walked down to her car, then stood and waited. The wait was much longer than I expected. The sound of a lawn mower starting behind me made me jump, and it was just then that I noticed the neighbor's lawn care workers unloading their gear. A group of five guys, all in their mid to upper thirties, and all of them with their eyes locked on me.

My heart started racing at the thought of these strangers looking at me so exposed. I was trapped and couldn't run or hide. I just had to stand there and let them look at me. They tried to look away, or be less obvious in their looks, when they noticed me looking back. But I could still see them all working on just this one side of the yard.

"Gentlemen! Ogling my slut is not getting your yard work done," Mistress said in a stern voice.

The men all went back to their work quickly, and I felt the heat rise to my face once again as I realized I was enjoying their looks.

"What is this world coming to when a Mistress can't even send her slut to the car without her being drooled over by a rugged group of men?" Mistress asked sarcastically. "I mean, if I had not shown up when I did, they might have become braver. Maybe enough to try and steal you away and ravish you."

My face was getting redder by the moment.

"But, being the slut you are, I'm sure you would have enjoyed it. Five strange men using you for their pleasure. Filling your ass and your mouth with their cocks until they filled them with cum over and over again."

I gasped and looked Mistress in the eyes so she could see my shock.

"Don't you try and hide it!" She scolded. "I saw you watching Holly and wishing it was you."

Of course, she was talking about the night Holly was used by ten men on the stage of Valhalla. I will never forget that night.

"It was me, Mistress," I said looking at the ground. "I lived vicariously through Holly and prayed she enjoyed every minute of it."

She kissed me on the cheek. "Let's get you in the car."

That was another small issue. My skirts were so fluffy that it was hard to get them all in the car and not close them in the door. And I still had two cups of coffee to hold. Once I was in, the door closed, seatbelt on, Mistress got in on her side, and pushed my skirts off the shifter. She turned on some nice dance music and we set off.

After a few minutes she spoke again.

"Would you like what Holly got?" Mistress asked. "I saw the hungry look in your eyes that night."

"But I did get what she got, Mistress."

She frowned and glanced over at me. "When?"

"The night you shared me with Miss Jo and Holly."

"Oh!" she said, her voice full of relief. "That wasn't the same."

"It was to me," I answered with another blush. My face was going to be sore if I kept this up.

"How was that the same as Holly being used by ten men?"

"Your cocks were bigger than ten men combined," I answered. "I think I got the better end of the deal."

Mistress laughed so hard I thought she was going to wreck the car. "You really are a slut."

"Thank you, Mistress."

The rest of the drive consisted of us just making small talk about the last few days and drinking our coffee.

As we pulled into the lot, and I saw the number of people walking into the building, my heart started to race again. I quickly finished my coffee so I could leave the cup behind, then opened the door and swung my legs out as gracefully as I could. Mistress was already there, her hand taking hold of mine to help me out, then quickly grabbing my leash as she closed the door.

"Are you ready Slut?"

What a sight we must have been. All six-foot-six-inches of me towering over this little woman. Dressed to look like nothing more than a sluty doll, carrying a coffee and a purse, and being led into the building on a dog leash. Mistress acted as if this was the most normal thing in the world. She stopped to speak to people, tell them good morning, and ask how certain projects were going. Almost as if she was purposefully taking her time and showing off her pet to everyone.

We finally made our way into the building and to the administrative wing. Pam was sitting at her desk and gasped slightly when she saw me.

"Good morning, Missy," she stammered. "Coffee Slut is back?"

"Good morning, Pam. Yes, she needed something to do today so I dolled her up in her new uniform and brought her to work. What do you think?"

"Um... Well, she looks good! Before I forget, there is one of the executives from that new movie wardrobe department here to see you. Apparently, there are some changes they wanted to ask about and decided to come see you personally."

"Ah, I got the mail about the changes this morning. Is that who I saw in the conference room?" Mistress asked.

"In the conference room, yes," Pam answered. "Would you like me to take care of your Coffee Slut while you deal with them?"

"No, that won't be needed, thank you, Pam. Please tell them I will be with them shortly."

Pulling on my leash once again, Mistress led me into her office. She pulled out my pillow and threw it on the floor next to her desk. As soon as she dropped my leash I moved over and knelt on the pillow. Mistress graced me with her beautiful smile and a soft caress. She took her coffee and sat down at her computer. The minutes passed slowly as I knelt there, and she pulled up all the information she was going to need.

"Time for you to start earning your paycheck, Slut," Mistress said. "You will go and prepare fresh coffee. Then bring enough for myself and my visitor to the conference room."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Why are you still here?"

I got to my feet and gave Mistress a quick curtsy, then started walking quickly towards the break room. Pam gave me a beaming smile on my way past her desk. I glanced at the conference room on my way past and saw a young woman looking over a file full of notes. Her day was about to get a lot more interesting.

There were five people standing around talking when I walked into the break room. All conversations stopped, and all eyes turned to me the moment I stepped in the door. More accurately, all eyes turned to the tattoos across my chest. The heat was already rising to my face as they all looked at me. My heels clicking across the floor, I walked over to the mostly empty pot of coffee, pulled out the pot and dumped it down the nearby sink. Doing my best to ignore the eyes following my every move, I proceeded to make a fresh pot.