Becoming Abby Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to take it about five minutes for the coffee to finish, so once it was enroute, I moved out of the way and stood in a corner. My hands behind my back, my eyes down cast, I watched and listened to the whispered conversations.

"Is that the same girl from last time?"

"Look at those tits! Did she get a boob job?"

"She is wearing a collar! Fuck man, I would use that to hold her..."

My face felt like it was going to melt. I was blushing so hard. If only these people knew what I was hiding under my dress.

My admirers made their way out of the break room after just a few minutes, and I could finally relax for a few minutes before the coffee was done. I poured two cups of coffee, grabbed a couple of creamers, and sugar packs, then carefully made my way back to the conference room. Mistress was just shaking hands with the representative from the film company when I walked in.

"Ah, just in time," Mistress said as I placed the coffee on the table. "Would you like a coffee, Julia? We have our very own Coffee Slut who makes the best coffee you have ever tasted."

After Julia finished picking her jaw up off the floor, and stammering over what she was talking about, she answered. "Y...yes?"

"Cream? Sugar?" Mistress asked her.

"Two sugars," she answered, her eyes watching me as I moved to the side and quickly knelt next to Mistress's chair.

"Is this a joke? Am I being punked or something?" Julia asked.

"Why would you think something like that?"

"You say you have a Coffee Slut, and in walks this... this... person. Dressed like a living doll or something with a tattoo that literally says Coffee Slut across her chest, and she is actually bringing us coffee!"

"What else would a Coffee Slut be doing?" Mistress asked. "Look, just try to pretend she is not here. She will be as quiet as a mouse, and even fetch us more coffee if we need it."

The meeting went on as planned with only the occasional glance in my direction from Julia. I did exactly as my Mistress commanded. I knelt beside her chair and stayed quiet as a mouse. I kept my eyes down, but still watched as they discussed the various changes the production company wanted to the costumes. Mistress pushed her cup in my direction, and I glided to my feet, lifting it on my way.

"Would you like a fresh cup Julia?" she asked.

"No, thank you. I think we are finished. As long as we agree on everything."

Mistress took her cup back and set it on the table. I knelt at her side once more.

"Yes, we can make the changes, but you have to understand it's going to take a few days. Some of these changes are going to require full rebuilds of the costuming."

"We understand that," Julia answered. "And we are actually glad that you can get it done that quickly. The last costume provider we worked with would have taken a month and charged us a fortune."

"My only concern is keeping my customers happy and returning for their next project," Mistress answered.

"Well, you can be sure of that! You have been nothing but professional and accommodating. And yes, your Coffee Person makes some of the best coffee I have ever had."

"Slut," Mistress said.

"Excuse me?"

"Slut. Her title is Coffee Slut, not Coffee Person."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to be degrading..."

"Oh, but that's the point," Mistress stated. "She is a slut, and she knows it, and now the whole company knows it."

"Did she get in trouble for something? Sleep with your husband?" Julia asked.

It was everything I could do not to laugh, but Mistress couldn't hold back the tears from her laughter.

"No, no, it is nothing like that," she said, wiping her eyes. "This is my personal Slut, and I bring her to work some days just to make coffee because she is so damn good at it. So, we gave her a title."

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand the dynamic here."

"Julia, this is my wife. She didn't sleep with anyone other than me. The point of calling her a Slut and degrading her in public is a turn on for her."

"Oh... OH!" Julia said, her face now turning red. "I see... Well..."

"It is a pleasure doing business with you Julia, and I am sorry if my Slut has thrown you off your game today."

Julia smiled at me. "She was... a beautiful distraction and one I hope to get to see again."

"Pam will show you the way out, and I will have an update for you in a day or so."

They finished saying their goodbyes before Mistress grabbed the end of my leash and led me back to her office. She pointed at my pillow and dropped the end of the lead. I walked over and knelt beside the desk as she went back to work.

The next several hours consisted of her making notes and phone calls. Pam came in a few times, always blushing and smiling when she saw me. Once she requested that I make coffee to which Mistress sent me on my way to the break room. When I returned, Pam was not at her desk, and Mistress informed me that it was time for lunch. She took the end of my leash and led me through the building.

I know exactly where the canteen is, and after a few minutes I realized that we were taking the long way about getting there. I was confused about why until it hit me that Mistress was actually checking that her workers were stopping for lunch. She would stop and speak to people here and there, remind them that it was never good to work on an empty belly.

We finally made our way to the canteen and joined the line. I took a single tray for the two of us, and Mistress loaded it with two chef salads, two bowls of fresh fruit, and two bottles of water. It was all tallied up and added to Mistress's account, before we made our way into the dining hall. This place was packed. Finding a place to sit was going to be interesting.

Almost all conversation had stopped when we walked in, and I could feel the eyes roaming all over me as we moved across the room. Mistress didn't seem to be bothered. She tugged on my leash and led me over towards the back of the room where I saw Pam and Rose sitting at a small table. Rose smiled and waved as we made our way over. She and Pam scooted their trays around trying to make room for the two of us as we approached.

"Not a lot of room today, Missy," Pam said as the roar of conversation started again. "Everyone wanted to come and see if umm... your Slut was having lunch here today."

"I figured as much," Mistress answered, sitting down in a chair she stole for the next table over. "Besides, I don't need a lot of room on the table, I brought another one with me."

Pam looked confused, Rose smiled, I blushed and looked at my feet.

"Down, Slut," Mistress commanded.

I quickly sank to my knees and fluffed out my dress around me. Mistress took the tray from my hands and pointed at the floor. I bit my lip and looked her in the eyes. I could see the challenge behind them. She was pushing me again. We had done something like this before, but never in public. I bent over fully putting my hands on the floor and bending my elbows slightly. As soon as she saw I was stable, Mistress placed the try on my back.

"See? Plenty of room," she said.

I felt her lift her bowl of salad and bottle of water to put on the table. I adjusted myself to hold the change in weight balance of the tray, but Mistress moved things slightly to make it more centered. And there I knelt, on my hands and knees, my thong-covered ass exposed to the world, with a tray of food on my back. Mistress ate and spoke with Pam and Rose as if there was nothing strange about what was happening at all. A few people made their way over from time to time to speak to Mistress or Pam, but for the most part we were left to eat in peace.

For my part, I was forced to focus on holding myself up. The first ten minutes or so were OK, but the human body was not meant to hold one position for extended periods of time. My arms would start to shake, and I would carefully transfer all my weight to one while the other rested for a moment. All the time focusing on the weight on my back trying to spill or drop anything. After about thirty minutes, I could feel my whole body trembling. Sweat beaded on my forehead and ran down my back. You would think holding this position would be easy, but I learned it was not.

The tray was lifted from my back as Mistress told me to sit. I pushed back on to my knees letting my ass rest on my calves.

"In the chair, Slut," Mistress said with a grin.

I hadn't noticed that Pam, Rose, and most of the other people had left. I took Pam's vacated seat, and Mistress placed the tray in front of me.

"Eat Slut. You are going to need your strength."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, picking up my fork.

"Were you surprised?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I was going to send you down here by yourself and have you bring lunch back to my office. But I decided I wanted to see people's reactions to you myself. Turns out it was a very good thing."

The smile on my face told her that I agreed.

"There are people here that want you. They want to use you, own you, and even be you. Poor Rose is very jealous of your position."

"Why would she be?" I dared ask while taking a drink of water.

"I have spoken with her pack alpha, and Rose is an exhibitionist. She loves to show herself off to strangers but has been forbidden to do so without the rest of the pack. Then I bring you here, dressed like that, and she feels the jealousy burn as you walk around exuding everything she wants to be."

"I don't want to hurt Rose's feelings," I said.

"She is fine," Mistress answered. "We talked over lunch, and I explained a few things to her. Did you not listen?"

I shook my head. "I was trying hard not to spill anything."

"And you did a wonderful job as my table."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"I... I don't know."

"Wasn't it exciting to know that everyone could see you like that? Humiliated, exposed, helpless."

"I didn't feel any of those things," I answered. "You were here to keep me safe. But it was very exciting. I wish I could have seen the looks on people's faces."

"Oh, those looks were good," Mistress said with a giggle.

I finished my lunch, then put away the tray to be cleaned. When I got back to the table, Mistress was standing there waiting for me. She took the end of my leash and started leading me through the building again.

"You really have not found any of today humiliating or degrading?" she asked.

"All day, Mistress," I answered. "Everyone's eyes on me and the things they say when they think I can't hear."

"But not being my table?"

"I couldn't see or hear anything."

"Hmm, I will have to think on that one."

We walked the rest of the way back to her office in silence. She told Pam she would be busy for a bit, but if she needed anything to come in. Mistress took my leash loose from my collar and pointed to my pillow. I moved over a knelt like I was supposed to, watching Mistress as she sat at her desk. Her eyes never left me. She just sat there looking at me. It went on for the better part of twenty minutes before she said anything.

"Show me your tits."

My hands lifted the thin material that covered my breasts. Honestly, I think my nipples were the only thing holding the elastic-like material down in the first place.

"It covers your tattoos too much. Try it the other way, tuck it under your tits."

Pulling the material back down, I tucked it under the quarter cups of the dress, but it just slipped right back out. So, I did what Mistress suggested and tucked it under my breasts. They would hold it down for sure.

Mistress was nodding. "Much better, but you are missing something..."

She opened a drawer on her desk and reached way to the back. Her hand came out holding the straps to a ball gag. Why did she have a ball gag in her desk, and why did this ball gag look like it had a small dildo on it?

Getting up from her desk, Mistress walked over with the gag in hand to stand over me.

"Open."

I opened my mouth.

She turned the gag so that the dildo end was facing me then pushed it slowly into my mouth. It was not a long dildo, maybe about four inches, but as she pressed the ball part between my lips it was just long enough to touch the right spot and make me gag slightly. Mistress moved my head down and worked at buckling the gag in place. It wasn't overly tight, but I could feel it filling my mouth and trying to make me gag every time I swallowed.

Mistress moved back to sit at her desk, a huge smile across her face.

"I wanted to raise your stress levels today and I failed. I don't like to fail. So now you will stay exactly like that, and you will go get me a coffee."

I opened my eyes wide. I could already feel the drool slipping from my lips as the heat rose to my face.

"How is that humiliation level now, Slut?" Mistress asked with a grin. "And don't worry about trying to be quick, the more people see you, the better."

I was still kneeling, trying to swallow around the gag in my mouth and letting her words wash over me. She wanted me to go out... In public...

"Are you still here?" Mistress growled.

The first line of drool dripped off my chin as I stood up. I gave one more pleading look at Mistress, then headed for the door. I knew exactly what people were going to see. My huge breasts with their pierced nipples covered in the massive amounts of drool that were running from my chin. Mistress was getting her wish. I was nothing more than an object now. Everyone would see it. Everyone would see me. I wanted to be proud of this moment, but I was scared. I hunched my shoulders slightly, trying to make my breasts look less massive, but that only made the little slut tags hanging from my nipples swing around.

Pam was the first to see me. "Oh, my...." She gasped.

This was going to be a long walk.