Becoming an Adult Ch. 01

Story Info
The day I turned 18.
3.6k words
4.55
26.1k
57
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

My 18th birthday was fast approaching. Mom promised me a BIG present! She said I could choose what I wanted, otherwise she'd decide for me. I knew what I wanted: A car, but wouldn't it be too expensive? Mom worked as an ultrasound technician and was making decent living, but my father wasn't around to help. He divorced Mom when I was 3 years old, and getting a card from him every birthday was the only sign he was alive.

I arrived from school very tired, removed my shoes, and relaxed in front of my TV, planning to watch Law and Order. Mom would be home soon. She'd be drained too - Her life wasn't easy. I'd better help. I forced myself to move to the kitchen, and saw the pile of plates and utensils in the sink. I placed them in the dishwasher, and operated it. Then I checked the laundry area. A large pile of my dirty clothes was in the basket. Mom usually took care of it on the weekend. I put it all in the washing machine, added Tide, and let it work.

I barely sat down, and Mom entered. "Hi, honey, let me take a short shower and then I'll prepare dinner."

"Mom, take your time, enjoy a long shower, relax your feet and we'll eat later."

She smiled, "I always feel guilty you arrive home before me and dinner is not ready."

"I'll be 18 in 3 days! Don't you think by now I learned how to make myself a sandwich if I am famished?"

"Yes, but it's not the same... What are the noises I hear? Did you operate the dishwasher and washing machine?"

"I had extra time and decided to help a little."

"Colin darling, you are the best son in the world! Which reminds me - Did you decide what you wanted for your big birthday?"

"Mom, I have no idea. Buy me whatever you think we can afford. Whatever it may be, I promise to appreciate it and love you the same."

She muttered, "Good answer." Next, she grabbed her familiar house-robe and went to the bathroom.

She exited 30 minutes later looking radiant, "I feel 100% better. A hot shower after work is fantastic. I don't feel like working in the kitchen. Let's eat outside. Any preference?"

"I like Applebee's."

"Let us wait 15 minutes until the 2 machines finish, and then we'll go."

...

I like Applebee's food, especially the steaks and riblets. More importantly, whenever we went there, we were seated immediately. No lines, and no waste of time. Mom preferred one of their tasty salads. For dessert, we shared a lava cake or a brownie with ice cream.

We waited for our meal and Mom started again, "Colin, still no idea what would you like for your birthday?"

"No clue."

"OK. I won't bug you any more about it, and do the right thing. You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course I do. What kind of a question is that?"

"Honey, at 18 you change from a minor to an adult. It's a significant change. You start having new responsibilities and... new privileges."

"Like what?"

"You'll see in time. For example, you'll be able to order an alcoholic drink, or vote, but not smoke - For this bad habit, you'll have to wait until 21. And since you are the only male around, you'll officially become the man of the house. So even if you continue studying, it would be nice if you find a part-time job to help us. It doesn't have to be a construction work or a time consuming job. You may give private lessons, or in your free time, do something online."

The waiter brought our food, and our discussion stopped. I was munching and thinking Mom was right - The help I gave at home had nothing to do with increasing our income. From now on, less free time for games and TV, and life as an adult begins...

...

Saturday morning I woke up smelling fresh coffee. It was 10:30 am. I rushed to the bathroom wearing my underwear. Mom wasn't in the living room or kitchen. I brushed my teeth, showered, and even shaved for my birthday. I came out of the bathroom and saw Mom in a skirt and blouse. It was unusual - On Saturdays, when she wasn't on call, she'd have a robe on.

I chuckled, "Mom, you look good. I didn't expect to see you fully dressed like this."

"Well, Colin, I woke up early, and brought your birthday present. However, it was too heavy, so if you want to see it, you'll have to go outside."

I wore my shorts and opened the door. A new silver Kia Rio, wrapped with a red ribbon was standing by the entrance.

I looked at her, "Mom?! It's beautiful, but we cannot afford it."

"Honey, we can. I called your uncle, the mechanic, told him how much money I was willing to spend, and this is the best car for the money. It's not fancy, but you'll have your own car."

"Thank you. Mom. I love you!"

"Talk is cheap. Kiss me, or I send it back."

I grinned and kissed her cheek, "I'll tell you a secret: This is exactly what I wanted - A new car, but I was skeptical we could afford it with our limited budget."

"As I told you in the restaurant, you'll begin to assume new responsibilities, including getting access to our accounts, paying bills, deciding on priorities how to spend our money, where to invest, etc. I'll help you, but eventually, I expect you to take over."

"Can we drink to that?"

"Colin, honey, drinking alcohol may be dangerous if you plan to drive your new car. Have you ever tried an alcoholic beverage before?"

I stared at her and smirked, "Mom, I knew I wasn't supposed to. Now that I am old, my memory is fuzzy, but I am almost sure I didn't..."

Mom laughed, "So what was the drink you never tried?"

"Mostly beer, occasionally with shots, but as I said, I never tried them..."

She had a strange look on her face.

"Mom, I want to go to Sean and show him the new car. We'll play some games together. I'll be back in the afternoon."

"OK, Colin, and again, happy birthday big boy!"

...

I returned at 6 pm. Mom must have noticed me, and I heard her voice from the bathroom, "Colin, I am in the shower."

I went toward my room and saw the bathroom door wasn't closed all the way. I peeked inside. The vapors filled the room and the visibility was very limited. Mom was naked behind the glass door, soaping herself. I couldn't see any details but my imagination was working on overdrive. I never watched Mom naked. To think of it, I can't recall ever the bathroom door wasn't closed all the way...

I knew I wasn't supposed to stare but my legs refused to move. Worse, my pecker started stiffening. As I continued glancing, Mom moved closer to the glass, and her hands caressed her breasts. Now I could see them better, and they were beautiful - Probably C-cup, minimal sag, hardened nipples...

My tumescent prick threatened to break the zipper in my pants! The smart thing to do would have been to go to my room and masturbate, but I didn't. I never before looked at Mom as a woman. She was Mom, my family. And now, that her fantastic naked body is only a few feet from me... I was aroused beyond belief!

I opened my zipper, intending to adjust my pole. However, once my member was free, my hand decided to rub it instead. I was standing in front of the slightly ajar door with my hand wrapped around my out-in-the-open member, bobbing it slowly. The feeling was great and my horniness grew exponentially.

Suddenly, I heard my mother saying, "Colin, since you are here and like to watch, why don't you come in and soap my back. There is an area I can never reach."

I almost fainted. She knew I was there, and rather than reprimand me, she called me inside...

I stuttered, "Mom, I am sorry. I saw the door open and planned to close it."

She smirked, "I know what you are trying to say, honey. I just wasn't aware that in order to close the door, a man would open his zipper and begin playing with his penis. Colin, I am joking, I am not upset. Come inside and soap my backside."

"Are you sure? You are naked..."

"Honey, You stood in the entrance for the last 15 minutes and saw me naked. What is the difference?"

"Mom, I was a jerk, but from here I can only see a fuzzy picture of you. If I come closer, I'll see all your intimate parts, and... touch your skin."

"Colin, that's all right. If you are not interested in helping me or you think that a closer look will show my body is not up to par, I'll forgive you."

"Mom, I didn't say that! Your body looks terrific."

"I see. So after you got the car you dreamt about, helping me is no longer a priority. Colin, do me a favor, please close the door behind you when you leave."

I hesitated, "Mom, what do you really want me to do?"

She mumbled, "Honey, remember I told you that once you turn 18 you are the man of the house? Well, it's up to you. It doesn't matter what I say. You are an adult now, and it is your birthday. What do YOU want? We both know you consider 2 options - Go to your room and masturbate or soap me. Choose one, and stick by it!"

"You are not fair! You know exactly what I want, but I am afraid I won't be able to resist the temptation..."

She whispered, "If I am willing to take the risk, why don't you?"

I sighed, and seconds later my legs carried me to the shower's glass door. Mom turned her back to me, and I opened the door. A sudden jet of water hit me from several directions. I gasped.

Mom heard me and said, "It is not smart to enter a shower fully clothed. You can stay like that and be miserable, or take off your clothes and get inside."

"Mom, are you serious?"

"Yes, son, I am."

My cock ached. It was hard for quite some time. Being caged inside wet pants was not pleasant. I tried to weigh the 2 options, but my mid-reef brain won against my other one. I undressed and stood naked behind Mom. Her body was much sexier than I thought it would be; At 40, her ass was mildly wider than that of a classic model, but would fit perfectly a Peter Paul Rubens model. It looked soft yet I didn't notice wrinkles or cellulite... It was round and sexy.

Without turning, Mom's hand moved back and gave me the soap. I started rubbing it on her shoulders. They felt smooth and warm. Initially, my palms trembled - The excitement was killing me. But slowly, I felt better, and massaging her back with the soap was better. She leaned on the wall and moaned softly.

She muttered, "Honey, your hands perform magic. I love what you do."

After doing the upper and center of her back, I moved down, and eventually reached the upper part of her globes. I stopped there, unsure what to do next.

I could barely hear Mother whispering, "Yes, honey, you can continue your journey if you want it."

By now my dick was rock-hard and pointing upward. I was aroused like never before, and here was a gorgeous naked woman... my mother! I was dizzy.

My hands descended to her perfect ass cheeks and caressed them lovingly. With the soap. She groaned and backed toward my hands. Seconds later, my raging cock nestled in her crack. Mom moaned again, not moving away.

I couldn't hold it anymore and ejaculated with a wild growl. Mom's butt gyrated lightly against my cock until I was done. When it began to shrivel, she said, "Honey, That's OK. You are young and get easily excited. There is nothing wrong. However, you did only half the job. The way you did my back I'd give you an A. It's time to do the front...

Subsequently, she turned around. I was mesmerized. The breasts, I vaguely saw from the entrance, revealed themselves with all their glory - Round, voluptuous, perfect! My lips felt dry, and I licked them.

Mom watched my face the whole time. She grinned, "Colin dear, you are an adult now. You can ogle as much as you want. You are allowed to touch, too. But, please, do it with the soap.

I woke up from my daze, and rubbed my eyes. Mom chortled, "No Colin, it's not a dream. It's me, naked, waiting for you to touch my body..."

I began soaping the underside of her tits, gradually moving up. I cupped her magnificent orbs and felt my cock begin to rise again. I massaged her firm mammaries, still not believing I was doing it. Her brownish nipples contracted and hardened under my touch. If I died at that moment, I'd die happy...

All of a sudden, I felt Mom's palm gently caressing my growing organ. She whispered, "Oh, Colin, it's so big, hard, and smooth. I love the way it feels. You definitely are an adult now..."

I gave up on the pretend-soaping thing and my hands trailed on her breath-taking body. As my arousal grew, my hand descended from her concave navel toward her mound. The scant hair led to the desired opening. By now my brain was totally out of the picture, and my hand movements were guided by animalistic instincts. The external labia were puffy and wet, but it didn't feel like water-wet. It was almost oily. She was as aroused as I was. I stopped and gazed into her eyes.

For a long moment, we stared at each other's eyes. Mom broke the silence, "Honey, let me wash myself. I'll be out shortly. Please, don't dress up..."

I exited the bathroom. Naked. I felt lightheaded and sat on the sofa with my cock at full mast.

...

Mom came out 5 minutes later wearing a sheer pink nighty. Everything was covered, but was seen as if in the open! Mom never looked sexier. She stopped at the door and glanced at me. Her stare paused at my groin, concentrating on my upward directed penis.

Mom mumbled, "Poor baby." She moved in my direction, knelt in front of my legs, and slowly but firmly, spread my knees apart. She took my organ in her soft palm and gazed at it.

"Honey, your dick is perfect. The head is velvety and soft, the shaft is hard and veiny, and the size is amazing... You helped me nicely in the shower, let me take care of you here."

Next, she leaned, and her lips touched the top. It jolted slightly. She giggled and kissed it. I watched in awe her lips spread and gradually envelope the head. She sucked on it mildly, and it jerked again.

She looked into my eyes, removed my penis from her mouth, and whispered, "Honey, relax and watch. I know you never had oral before, but it's time to learn new things. Don't try to hold back. If it's time to let go, just do it."

Her lips wrapped my cock again, and slowly but surely my pecker began disappearing into her mouth. I sat there, hypnotized by the erotic scene, feeling in a daze. Mom's palm caressed my sac, jiggling gently my testicles. A minute later, her lips touched the hairy base. She gave me a winning look, and then started bobbing up and down on my member. It was a double whammy; Watching her luscious lips descending on my cock was the sexiest sight ever, and when she pulled back up, the same lips, with the help of her tongue, milked my rod like a powerful Dyson...

I was able to withstand the immensely pleasurable torture for only 3 minutes before exploding in her hot mouth. Mom's eyes were focused on mine as she sucked me dry. There was no hint of gagging or sounds of choking. I recalled reading that many women hated performing a blowjob, or hated the taste of cum, but Mom did it like a pro!... I was exhausted, but a happy man.

I glanced at her lovingly, "Mom, you really are the best. EVER! But what about you? Yes, it is my birthday, but there is no reason you can't have fun as well.

She moved up, sat by me, and said, "Let me go to the bathroom. I'll be back and tell you my story."

...

"Your Dad and I got married 20 years ago. In the beginning, he was the ideal mate: Handsome like you, generous, gentle, loving, and a great sexual partner. When I got pregnant, he was the happiest almost-father ever. However, when my tummy grew, around 7 months into my pregnancy, he lost it. He couldn't look at me, started drinking, and twice he called me a fat cow. I was devastated. But it was too late. My only hope was, that after I'd deliver you, my body would return to what it was before. It wasn't easy. I breast fed you and was hungry much of the time, so my weight didn't change much in the first year. I noticed he began leaving the house two evenings every week, and stopped having sex with me. I knew he was seeing somebody else, but there was nothing I could do. I suffered for a year and then decided I needed to change my life. I was too young to give up. I started going to a gym and doing the Mediterranean Diet. I even lost 10 pounds, but it was too late. It became apparent Dad was interested in his mysterious lover. I divorced him when you were 3 years old. He disappeared and never bothered sending money. His yearly card is the only sign he still remembers he once fathered a baby... It wasn't easy to work a full time job supporting both of us, and at the same time caring for a growing toddler. A nice neighbor helped me. She agreed to take half of what other nannies asked for. When you were 10 years old, I accelerated my exercise routine and restricted my eating. By then my weight was already the same as before the pregnancy. I tried to look online for another man. In a period of 2 years, I went out with 4 different men, but neither one was what I was looking for. I gave up and knew I was destined to never marry again. But my body craved the sex I used to have with your Dad. I masturbated a lot, but it gave me only a partial relief. So every year, on my birthday, I went to a bar, got drunk, and brought a random guy home to have real sex. Even though I felt guilty afterward, I told myself it was my birthday present. I don't know how it happened I didn't get pregnant again or, god forbid, caught an STD, but I guess I was lucky. When you turned 17, I noticed you grew beautifully. You were already an attractive man, but not legally mature yet. I waited for you for a full year..." she gazed at me, "Honey, now that you are officially the man of the house, I explained to you some of your duties. In addition, you have me. So consider it a privilege or duty. I'd like to care for you the same way I'd care for any man who would have been man of the house... What do you think?"

I was still shocked. Everything happened so fast: This morning we were a normal mother-son family. And now, after being naked in the shower together, and she sucked me, we were talking about life as intimate partners...

I needed some answers, "Mom, I loved everything we did so far. But isn't the idea of incest bothering you at all?"

She had a bitter laugh, "Colin dear, my life was not easy, and I am not getting younger. As I told you, I experimented with other men, but for different reasons, it wasn't successful. My body craves the touch of a man. A real, gentle, strong man. The same question you asked me now, I asked myself a year ago, and struggled with the implications. Even today, I went to shower and left the door slightly open on purpose. I told myself that if you realized the door was open and closed it, I would never try to seduce you again. But you peeked, ogled and even started masturbating, watching my naked body. When you were in the bathroom, you had ample opportunities to leave, but never did. Honey, if you are not interested, feel guilty, or you find it disgusting, tell me, and I won't mention it again... You are an adult now, and I love you. I'll accept whatever you decide."

I stared at her eyes, "Promise?"

She whispered, "Yes, I swear..."

"OK, Mom, since I am the man of the house, I want you naked on the bed, spread your legs, and I wish to lick you, returning the oral you so graciously performed on me!"

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers