Becoming an Adult Ch. 02

Story Info
Is it called a home run?
2.7k words
4.59
12.9k
33
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,085 Followers

Mom smiled, "Colin, I knew the day would come when you'd take over. I just didn't realize it would be so soon..."

"Mom, you cared for me for 18 years. Let me pay my dues. Yes, I intend to take over, but I promise to be fair. First, spread your legs, and let me taste you!"

"Yes, boss."

Mom was on her back with her legs wide apart. Her eyes concentrated on my face.

I knelt beside her gorgeous body, admiring her assets. Her D cup tits attracted my attention more than anything else. I wondered if I would be considered a titman...

My palm cupped the round orb, caressing it gently, enjoying its smoothness. Then my fingers kneaded it, feeling the natural firmness. My inexperience led me to believe it would be softer and saggier, but it wasn't. The nipple was dark pink, and already contracted, expecting me to touch it.

As my fingers met the nipple, Mom gasped, and closed her eyes. I bent, wrapped my lips around her rubbery treasure, and sucked on it lightly. Mom moaned and her hand grazed my hair. I loved the sweet taste and the way it jiggled between my lips and tongue. I continued for several minutes, while my hand trailed down toward her raised mound. When I reached it, I heard her groans increase, and she lifted her pelvis to meet me.

My hand slid further into her cunt, getting soaked with Mom's juices. The labia were puffy and soft to the touch. Was it the way they've always been? Are they puffier now because of her arousal? The question remained unanswered for now, as my dick started extending again.

No! I wasn't interested in using it yet. My brain insisted on pleasuring Mom, and that's what I'd do!

Reluctantly my lips let go of her erect nipple, and I moved between her thighs. The close-up sight of her perfect cunt surprised me. In the past, I heard stories about how ugly it looked, or even women who hated their genitals. Here, in front of me, was a blooming flower that just opened its pinkish petals, with the morning dew droplets decorating them. I had to smell and taste it!

My face closed the distance and the odor hit my nose. It was intoxicating - A combination of tangy, sweet, and metallic. I shut my eyes and sniffed it, savoring the unfamiliar smell. Next, I moved closer and licked the droplets. They felt slightly salty, tangy, and delicious. My tongue dutifully lapped all the moisture before invading the entrance.

When my tongue crossed the threshold, Mom began whimpering, and her hand pushed my head deeper into her snatch. She muttered, "Honey, your tongue is performing miracles. If you continue like that, I'll orgasm soon..."

I didn't bother answering.

Doing it for the first time, I decided to slow down and explore this mysterious and tempting area. Her tiny clitoris on top of her pussy lips was enticing but I was aware that Mom was too aroused, and touching it would send her over the edge. No, this part should be untouched until the time of a happy ending!

I continued poking her pussy with my tireless tongue, and placed 2 fingers on her vulva. I lightly moved them up and down along her perineum, going from her snatch to her anus and back. I noticed each time my fingers reached the puckered hole, Mom would shove her butt into my fingers.

Was she trying to give me a hint? I wasn't sure. The next time my fingers reached her sphincter, instead of moving back, my forefinger moved around her anal canal, making slowly smaller circles. Her ass continued pushing against my finger. I tapped lightly on her back opening. She moaned, and whispered, "Yes, please..."

I covered the forefinger with her juices, added some spit, and gingerly penetrated her anus. The sphincter opened, and she groaned. I kept it there, and my tongue touched her clitty. It was an unintentional touch, but it was enough for my horny Mom to start her orgasm.

Her body began to shake, and it gradually intensified, accompanied by sounds of crying. I used my thumb to penetrate her vagina, and massage the frontal wall, where I knew her G spot was supposed to be. Her cries increased further, and I witnessed for the first time a woman's massive orgasm. Mom's huge climax.

My left hand, which until now was used mainly to stabilize our bodies, found her ample tit, and pinched the nipple lightly. Her body was swaying wildly, and it was hard to restrain her. My free cock was not part of the action. It hung at half-mast, getting soft signals from my brain, but not enough to cause a full reaction. This session was dedicated to Mom, and Mom only!

I continued ravaging her nipple, tweaking her G spot, and lightly moving my forefinger in and out of her back hole, as her quivering grew and her mouth began to blurt half sentences, "Oh, my god! Coliin, what are youuu doooing to meee?! I caaan't taake it anymore..."

I removed my moisture-covered face from her cunt, and glanced at her erratically convulsing body. Everything was so new to me. I had to stare at her to realize it was not a dream. It was really happening!

About 10 minutes later I slowed down, allowing her exhausted body to relax. She remained motionless with her eyes closed for 15 minutes, while I gently caressed her sweaty body.

Eventually, she opened her eyes, looked at me lovingly, and said. "Colin honey, you just earned fair and square your place as the man of the house! I haven't felt that good in many, MANY years! I urgently need a shower before you start hating your stinky mother. When I am done, it's time to sleep. Don't be surprised if I sleep for 48 hours..."

I didn't let her move, "No, Mom. You kiss me first, and then I'll let you go to the bathroom."

She grinned, "Colin, you are so demanding... I am too weak to argue." Next, her lips met mine with a loving kiss. I hugged her and whispered, "Mom, I love you. This is only the beginning."

She wobbled to the bathroom with a broad smile on her face.

...

Sunday morning was Sunny, probably god's present for my birthday weekend. I woke up at 10 am. I saw signs that Mom slept in my bed but she was no longer there. I put on my underwear and opened my door. Mom was sitting in a reclining chair on the balcony, sun-tanning. She had on a white bikini and looked fantastic.

I chuckled, "Mom, you look delicious! Can I eat you?"

She grinned, "Honey, you did it last night. I waited for you to wake up. Go freshen up. By the time you're finished, your breakfast will be ready."

It took me 40 minutes to brush my teeth, shave, and shower. I came out with the same briefs on, that barely contained my genitals.

Mom served me scrambled eggs, toast, cream cheese, coffee, and orange juice on a large tray, and noticed how skimpy my 'cover' was. She commented, "Colin, if you continue walking like that, one of us will be raped soon..."

I smirked, "Are you saying I am overdressed? Should I be walking naked around the house?"

Her eyes glistened, "Darling, my sex drive was under wraps for too long. Last night you opened a Pandora's Box. Now that the genie is free, be careful - My expectations are through the roof."

"Mom, allow me to be blunt - I plan to enjoy your body A LOT! I doubt very much you'll feel underserved. In fact, as the man of the house, I'll demand more than what your body needs, but you'll learn to obey your new Master! By the way, it's time I stop calling you Mom. From now it's your name, Paula. You can still address me as Colin, for now. However, if I notice you forget I am the man of the house, I'll make you call me 'Sir' or 'Master'. Understood?"

I finished eating, brought the tray to the sink, and kissed Mom's cheek, "I love your breakfast. It's the second most delicious thing in this house."

"Colin, shame on you!... It's a beautiful day outside. Would you like to go see your friends?"

"Paula, I have a new lover. Why would I want to waste time with losers if I can enjoy the company of the sexiest woman alive?"

"Because you can have me whenever you wish, but most of your friends are free on weekends."

"The answer is a defiant NO! I don't care whether your intention was noble or trying to get a break. Your suggestion is denied. In half an hour we go out for a picnic in nature. I'll drive us to a state park I've never been to, but heard good things about it from Jerry. We'll stay there for up to 4 hours, so if you want to prepare sandwiches, drinks, blanket, whatever... please do it now."

She muttered, "Honey, I know you are trying to be nice to me, but you don't have to... I am happy with your love. Don't ignore your social life on the count of me."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Paula, I warned you. You are getting too close to calling me Master. And I won't hesitate to punish you harshly. If I said we go to the park together, as far as you are concerned, it's an order."

She had a strange smile, "Yes, Colin."

...

Forty minutes later, we were ready to go. Mom wore a summery light dress and comfortable shoes. I carried the food basket and we left. The Rio was a small car but comfortable for 2. We arrived 20 minutes later.

It looked impressive from the parking lot: Tall trees, groomed grasses, colorful flowers, shady trails. We started walking side by side, and Mom gave me her hand. I gazed at her face. She looked very happy. We strolled on the large trail, occasionally meeting other walkers. After 10 minutes, I said, "I like holding your hand, but I feel closer to you, and wish to walk hugging your shoulder."

I saw tears in her eyes, "I haven't had so much joy for many years. You are just too good to me..." As we continued walking, a couple of deer appeared in front of us, slightly off the trail. We strolled very slowly and the animals never ran away. We were less than 10 feet from them and they just stared at us curiously...

The main trail ended in several narrower trails. I let Paula walk before me. I was the perfect gentleman, letting her stroll in front of me, but the main reason was to ogle Mom's seductive behind. A moment later, I realized Paula knew me well, and her walk turned into gliding and, shortly after, to sashaying...

I blurted, "Lady, you guessed right. I love watching your fantastic butt when you walk, but if you continue tempting me this way, I'll find a shady area, and one of us will end up on her back with a hard, pulsatile object ramming one of her holes..."

She chuckled, "Honey, one day, I'll be happy to do it too... but let's go one step at a time. We should try everything at home first, and then expand our horizons."

"Paula, you are right, but I don't remember asking for your opinion. Come here and French kiss me. Now!"

Mom giggled and moved in my direction at a snail-pace. She came closer, held my face, kissed me with her lips spread open, and her tongue invaded my mouth. Her pelvis clutched to mine and while kissing me, her groin area rubbed against mine. My prick felt the love and immediately began a fast ascent. Mom sensed it, and laughingly disengaged from me. She started running away from me. I chased her and caught her after 30 yards.

Her face was reddish, and she was huffing and puffing. I turned her to me, kissed her hard, and my palm massaged her voluptuous breast through her dress.

I growled, "Paula, you are waking my wild side, be extra careful!"

She smiled, "Yes, sir. I promise to be nice from now on." She was. Probably afraid I'd fuck her right there and then...

We arrived at a picnic area. Mom pulled 2 large sandwiches with hard salami, tomatoes, and olives. A bottle of cold orange juice and some snacks were also on the menu. With our tummies full, we continued, eventually reaching a peaceful, blue pond with multiple bushes and many birds flying around. We rested there, enjoying the quiet.

About 10 minutes later a noisy family with 3 kids approached our location. We grabbed our stuff and continued our stroll. In half an hour we were back in the car, driving back home. We arrived at 3 pm.

...

Paula went to the bathroom and showered. I went on my computer to check e-mails, news, and sports results.

Mom came out half an hour later. Naked! "Honey, what do you want me to wear when we are at home together?"

"Nothing." My eyes explored her heavenly, guitar-shaped body, and a bulge became visible in my pants.

She smiled, "Sorry, darling, I didn't want to excite you, but I wasn't sure how you expected me to dress up from now on..."

"The hell you didn't! And now it's too late. Get on the bed. It's time to enter the same hole I came out of."

"Oh, honey, please don't..."

"Shut up, woman. I don't care if you want it or not. It's time to claim you as mine and mark you with my seed."

She lowered her smiley eyes, and mumbled, "At last..."

We were on the bed soon after. My cock was sky high just thinking about the upcoming fun. Mom's nipples were rock hard as well. I knelt between her legs, directed the head at the awaiting opening, and said, "I may not have a lot of experience, but my enthusiasm should help. In time, I'll learn what each of us likes and improve, but for now, you'll be my Guinea pig."

She chortled, "Go ahead. Enjoy the ride. I have been ready for you since yesterday, so I'll need very little to climax."

My cock penetrated gingerly forward. Her pussy was surprisingly tight. How could it have shrunk so much after delivering me? It was a rhetorical question - Right now I cared about my performance and pleasure. Everything else could wait.

Eventually, I was all in, and my sack met her ass cheeks. I looked at her, and she was ogling my eyes. I said, "Paula, it's time to ride my horsey!"

I began slow pounding, not sure really how to proceed. Mom's lips were tightly shut, like her eyes. Her pulse and respiration accelerated. Her tits jiggled from side to side. I kneaded them. Mom's now familiar groans started and gradually increased. I shifted gears, and my strokes became more powerful and faster.

Suddenly, without warning, Mom's torso quivered violently and she screamed, "Colin, I am cumming... Do it faster. I love it."

I intensified my actions to the maximum, feeling I had less than a minute to orgasm. I growled, "Paula, I am going to ejaculate deep in your cunt. I love the way it slides inside your pussy. It feels so good to be a motherfucker!".

She continued screaming, "Yees honeey, you aare. And I loove it tooo!"

I erupted into her womb with gallons of spunk. It was so powerful, that when I finished, I was dizzy and had to roll on my back to get the blood back to my head.

Mom needed 15 minutes to fully recover before raising her head and looking at me, "Colin honey, this was your first real sexual encounter, and the future looks bright. I came like gangbusters. I heard myself screaming and couldn't stop it. I do not recall ever having such a powerful climax. Thank you."

Mom rushed to the bathroom. She was back after a short shower. Her skin and face were reddish and she looked radiant. It was the first time I noticed a beautiful lady basking in an afterglow!

ragal2
ragal2
1,085 Followers